To Go or Not to GO? That is the Question..

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

To Go or Not to GO? That is the Question..

Postby perryfaithful » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:52 am

Journey to receive their Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame......... scheduled for January 21, 2005!


"...the big question is whether I would show up or not and, you know, I gotta tell you, the honest, honest feeling is that um, I just don't know if I want to do that, it's not that I don't think I'll show up at the star someday and take a picture with ah, standing on it, and ah, look at it and have a moment of reflection to myself, or how hard it was to possibly see that happening in my lifetime, but whether or not we stand together anywhere again has got to be difficult for me to say."

*from a radio interview with Uncle Joe
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby jrnyjetster » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:31 pm

:roll: I honestly don't understand Steve Perry's reasoning....He SHOULD be there! GET OVER IT Steve Perry and just GO..Journey was a big part of your life, DUDE! If anything, do it for your adoring fans!
User avatar
jrnyjetster
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:17 am
Location: Florida, USA

Postby perryfaithful » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:12 pm

jrnyjetster wrote: for your adoring fans!


and there is a TON of those
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby atthistime » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:40 pm

And THEY all understand his reasoning, right PF? And that's what important!
atthistime
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:55 am

Re: To Go or Not to GO? That is the Question..

Postby yak » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:20 am

Perry is done with Journey. He has been for years.

He never acknowledges his fans.

He has surrounded himself with the Liberal wackos in Hollywood (figure out for yourselves what he stands for).

He has given up solo recording.

He is busy in his old age getting his leg humped by Patty Jensen.

That's the best he can get.
User avatar
yak
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:46 am

Postby perryfaithful » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:14 am

atthistime wrote:And THEY all understand his reasoning, right PF? And that's what important!


absolutely.....but if decides to shine in that limelight that is HIS that day, I will be behind him! Please allow a fan her selfishness!
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby PROPERRY » Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:18 am

Steve Perry has my full support in whatever decision he makes about going to the HOF.

Lori
PROPERRY
8 Track
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:40 am

Postby LAWoman » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:26 pm

Well I don't understand his reasoning because there isn't much of it in that quote. He seems totally conflicted about Journey even now.

If Perry can manage to be in the public eye to promote a movie even though he has been saying for years that he is such a private person, I'd think he could go to the WOF ceremony for 15 minutes just to acknowledge the fans and all the work people went to getting that star. It's not about standing next to the Journey boys. It's about standing up for the fans.
LAWoman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:07 pm

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:27 pm

atthistime wrote:And THEY all understand his reasoning, right PF? And that's what important!


How can you possibly understand his reasoning when HE doesn't even understand his reasoning and is unable to fully explain it? The reasoining is in YOUR head - not Steve Perry's.

The problem with Perry (and some Perry fans) is he thinks this is all about him, or Journey. It's not. It's about THE FANS DOING SOMETHING FOR THE BAND and to recognize its history. To shy away is NOT shying away from Neal or any other member of the band. It is to not recognize that the FANS are pushing this type of recognition with these type of events. This is thumbing his nose to Journey fans - not Journey itself.

It's a LONG history -going back to the Bammies following ROR. Perry not performing at the ROR Bammies, Perry not performing at the Herbie roast, Perry not adding vocals to the box set, Perry not doing any performances to promote TBF, Perry not showing up for the Bammies Hall of Fame (or whatever). This isn't something new as you Perry fans want to believe. It has nothing to do with Perry leaving Journey. It has to do with Perry leaving Journey fans - fans of the old and the new.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10456
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Postby Monker » Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:30 pm

perryfaithful wrote:
jrnyjetster wrote: for your adoring fans!


and there is a TON of those


I would say more like 1/4 ton. Unless, of course, your average weight is a bit more then I would expect.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10456
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Postby Journeynut » Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:47 pm

LAWoman wrote:Well I don't understand his reasoning because there isn't much of it in that quote. He seems totally conflicted about Journey even now.

If Perry can manage to be in the public eye to promote a movie even though he has been saying for years that he is such a private person, I'd think he could go to the WOF ceremony for 15 minutes just to acknowledge the fans and all the work people went to getting that star. It's not about standing next to the Journey boys. It's about standing up for the fans.


I see your point, yet as a fan, i can understand why he would not go, based on the BTM. Standing together as a band, a solid unit, smiling like they are best friends would be hard to stomach to me as a fan. The hypocrisy would be wrong. I think we would all watch wondering if a fist fight was going to break out any minute :wink:

A genuine moment of reconciliation would be what I would hope for, but I doubt would occur.
Anyway, what was I saying.........
User avatar
Journeynut
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:53 am

Postby PROPERRY » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:58 am

Monker wrote:
atthistime wrote:And THEY all understand his reasoning, right PF? And that's what important!


How can you possibly understand his reasoning when HE doesn't even understand his reasoning and is unable to fully explain it? The reasoining is in YOUR head - not Steve Perry's.

The problem with Perry (and some Perry fans) is he thinks this is all about him, or Journey. It's not. It's about THE FANS DOING SOMETHING FOR THE BAND and to recognize its history. To shy away is NOT shying away from Neal or any other member of the band. It is to not recognize that the FANS are pushing this type of recognition with these type of events. This is thumbing his nose to Journey fans - not Journey itself.

It's a LONG history -going back to the Bammies following ROR. Perry not performing at the ROR Bammies, Perry not performing at the Herbie roast, Perry not adding vocals to the box set, Perry not doing any performances to promote TBF, Perry not showing up for the Bammies Hall of Fame (or whatever). This isn't something new as you Perry fans want to believe. It has nothing to do with Perry leaving Journey. It has to do with Perry leaving Journey fans - fans of the old and the new.






First of all Monker, I'm certain that Perry KNOWS exactly how he feels, and has his own personal reasons, but just CHOOSES NOT to say it publicly, that does not mean he can't explain it.

Some may not understand this completely, but NOT every famous person feels obligated to (and NOR should they) have to"explain and justify" to the fans about every action they do OR don't do. That it is right.

I'm sure there are many of fans, who feel as I do that Perry has NOT EVER let them down in any way by not attending some events. Over the years, HE HAS GIVEN THE BEST GIFT OF ALL TO THE FANS, THE GIFT OF SPECTACULAR MUSIC THAT WILL LAST FOREVER!!!



Also Perry has already proven that he cares about the fans through periodically reaching out to the fans through his radio interviews, the Fan Asylum interviews, and let's not forget that HE & JDk are the ONES taking the time to work on these classic DVD's that WE FANS HAVE BEEN REQUESTING FOR A VERY LONG TIME. I know I'm very appreciative of that!!!

By the way, I realize you & maybe a few others may not want these DVD's, but there is a VERY HIGH DEMAND for these classic DVD's. Didn't the last DVD with Steve Perry go platinum or higher in sales???

And Monker, "Perry Has NEVER left his fans", and his fans will NEVER leave him!!! Steve Perry will always have OUR support, no matter what!!!

Lori
PROPERRY
8 Track
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:40 am

Postby LAWoman » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:16 am

If the people here who claim they totally understand Perry and they support him no matter what he does or says would just generalize that non-judgmental view to everyone, we wouldn't have any arguments. Apparently Perry can do and say no wrong because he helped make some songs several years ago. Even though the rest of the Journey boys were right there along with him, he is untouchable because of his artistry, yet the rest of the Journey boys are subject to constant criticism. Neal was right there with Perry on every song you love. If Perry says some nonsense or his actions totally snub everyone, he is "understood". Neal is the devil no matter what he says or does. Now why is that?
LAWoman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:07 pm

Postby PROPERRY » Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:46 am

LAWoman wrote:If the people here who claim they totally understand Perry and they support him no matter what he does or says would just generalize that non-judgmental view to everyone, we wouldn't have any arguments. Apparently Perry can do and say no wrong because he helped make some songs several years ago. Even though the rest of the Journey boys were right there along with him, he is untouchable because of his artistry, yet the rest of the Journey boys are subject to constant criticism. Neal was right there with Perry on every song you love. If Perry says some nonsense or his actions totally snub everyone, he is "understood". Neal is the devil no matter what he says or does. Now why is that?






The critizim here was from Monker & ALL directed at Steve Perry. I only responded to his message. Furthermore I did not say anything negative about Neal OR the rest of the band members in my message.

Are you upset because I did not give Neal or the other band members credit for their contribution for the music they made together in Journey???

Gee you sure don't seem to have a problem with the fact that Steve Perry was the ONE being knocked here, NOT Neal, Jon, Ross, Steve Smith, Steve A., or Deen. Where is the non-judgemental view for Perry??? I saw nothing but judgement & bad mouthing in the post Monker wrote about Steve Perry.

I believe there was "another poster" on this thread ( written in green) that equally had negative things to say towards Perry. Again where is the non-judgemental view for Perry???

And then you say "Neal is the devil no matter what he says or does" and then ask "Now why is that?

I'll say it again, Neal's name was NEVER mentioned in my message, but Steve Perry WAS heavily bad mouthed.

Yet your focus is ALL on Neal & what unfair treatment you THINK he is getting, even though I said NOTHING BAD about Neal or the other band members in my message.

Lori
PROPERRY
8 Track
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:40 am

Postby LAWoman » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:15 am

PROPERRY wrote:
LAWoman wrote:If the people here who claim they totally understand Perry and they support him no matter what he does or says would just generalize that non-judgmental view to everyone, we wouldn't have any arguments. Apparently Perry can do and say no wrong because he helped make some songs several years ago. Even though the rest of the Journey boys were right there along with him, he is untouchable because of his artistry, yet the rest of the Journey boys are subject to constant criticism. Neal was right there with Perry on every song you love. If Perry says some nonsense or his actions totally snub everyone, he is "understood". Neal is the devil no matter what he says or does. Now why is that?



The critizim here was from Monker & ALL directed at Steve Perry. I only responded to his message. Furthermore I did not say anything negative about Neal OR the rest of the band members in my message.

Are you upset because I did not give Neal or the other band members credit for their contribution for the music they made together in Journey???

Gee you sure don't seem to have a problem with the fact that Steve Perry was the ONE being knocked here, NOT Neal, Jon, Ross, Steve Smith, Steve A., or Deen. Where is the non-judgemental view for Perry??? I saw nothing but judgement & bad mouthing in the post Monker wrote about Steve Perry.

I believe there was "another poster" on this thread ( written in green) that equally had negative things to say towards Perry. Again where is the non-judgemental view for Perry???

And then you say "Neal is the devil no matter what he says or does" and then ask "Now why is that?

I'll say it again, Neal's name was NEVER mentioned in my message, but Steve Perry WAS heavily bad mouthed.

Yet your focus is ALL on Neal & what unfair treatment you THINK he is getting, even though I said NOTHING BAD about Neal or the other band members in my message.

Lori


I'm not talking about this thread in particular. I am talking about ALL the threads that are always going on here. It's always the same peole who claim they totally understand Perry, no matter what Perry says or does. And whatever he wants or thinks or may do or not do, it is totally ok with them--they understand his deepest thoughts and motivations because he has touched them musically. Yet that same group will rake Neal (who helped write and plays on those very same songs that touch them so deeply) over the coals no matter what he says or does. Hence my comment. If the shoe fits, wear it, if not, then don't get defensive because I'm not talking to you. It's just one more inconsistent and illogical thing that goes on here all the time.
LAWoman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:07 pm

Postby atthistime » Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:54 am

But Barb, we do understand Perry! The fact that you don't understand is what we don't understand. Understand?
atthistime
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:55 am

Postby PROPERRY » Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:21 pm

LAWoman wrote:
PROPERRY wrote:
LAWoman wrote:If the people here who claim they totally understand Perry and they support him no matter what he does or says would just generalize that non-judgmental view to everyone, we wouldn't have any arguments. Apparently Perry can do and say no wrong because he helped make some songs several years ago. Even though the rest of the Journey boys were right there along with him, he is untouchable because of his artistry, yet the rest of the Journey boys are subject to constant criticism. Neal was right there with Perry on every song you love. If Perry says some nonsense or his actions totally snub everyone, he is "understood". Neal is the devil no matter what he says or does. Now why is that?



The critizim here was from Monker & ALL directed at Steve Perry. I only responded to his message. Furthermore I did not say anything negative about Neal OR the rest of the band members in my message.

Are you upset because I did not give Neal or the other band members credit for their contribution for the music they made together in Journey???

Gee you sure don't seem to have a problem with the fact that Steve Perry was the ONE being knocked here, NOT Neal, Jon, Ross, Steve Smith, Steve A., or Deen. Where is the non-judgemental view for Perry??? I saw nothing but judgement & bad mouthing in the post Monker wrote about Steve Perry.

I believe there was "another poster" on this thread ( written in green) that equally had negative things to say towards Perry. Again where is the non-judgemental view for Perry???

And then you say "Neal is the devil no matter what he says or does" and then ask "Now why is that?

I'll say it again, Neal's name was NEVER mentioned in my message, but Steve Perry WAS heavily bad mouthed.

Yet your focus is ALL on Neal & what unfair treatment you THINK he is getting, even though I said NOTHING BAD about Neal or the other band members in my message.

Lori


I'm not talking about this thread in particular. I am talking about ALL the threads that are always going on here. It's always the same peole who claim they totally understand Perry, no matter what Perry says or does. And whatever he wants or thinks or may do or not do, it is totally ok with them--they understand his deepest thoughts and motivations because he has touched them musically. Yet that same group will rake Neal (who helped write and plays on those very same songs that touch them so deeply) over the coals no matter what he says or does. Hence my comment. If the shoe fits, wear it, if not, then don't get defensive because I'm not talking to you. It's just one more inconsistent and illogical thing that goes on here all the time.







Actually I wasn't being defensive. I just proved my point that my message had NO negative comments towards Neal, or any of the other band members, and that it was Steve Perry who was being badly critizised here.

What I see here is that you seem to want Neal to be viewd in a "non-judgemental way", but with Perry, he can be bashed, and that seems to be quite alright with you. I find that to be very illogical. :lol:

Lori
PROPERRY
8 Track
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:40 am

Perry

Postby Marabelle » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:26 pm

I am a Perry fan. I am a Journey fan. I am a Journey fan with or without Steve. Has SP made mistakes? Yes, more times than I can count on my hand. He's human and we all make mistakes. He's a singer he's never claimed to be the most diplomatic person in the world and he may not be the cooperative person on the planet. He has flaws and he is the first to admit them however not to all of our satisfaction. Naysayers and pundits can vicariously discuss their reasoning and interpret his behavior and history of not being involved infinitum and the supporters and so called Perryheads will spin it the way they want. Whatever happens, it is his choice. Untouchable? I think that is an ignorant statement. He is understood? May be his decision is accepted cause that's his choice. You cannot understand unless it is explained to you and you have an opportunity to ask for clarification. I've never claimed Neal is the devil. The wise person would say there are always two sides to the story and then there is the truth. If you narrowly define a situation by reading these forums and then drawing conclusion; then I think you are conflicted because you can't come to a conclusion without knowing the parameters of the argument and on the internet it's only a subjective and baised interpretation.
User avatar
Marabelle
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1698
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:29 pm

Re: Perry

Postby LAWoman » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:45 am

Marabelle wrote:I am a Perry fan. I am a Journey fan. I am a Journey fan with or without Steve. Has SP made mistakes? Yes, more times than I can count on my hand. He's human and we all make mistakes. He's a singer he's never claimed to be the most diplomatic person in the world and he may not be the cooperative person on the planet. He has flaws and he is the first to admit them however not to all of our satisfaction. Naysayers and pundits can vicariously discuss their reasoning and interpret his behavior and history of not being involved infinitum and the supporters and so called Perryheads will spin it the way they want. Whatever happens, it is his choice. Untouchable? I think that is an ignorant statement. He is understood? May be his decision is accepted cause that's his choice. You cannot understand unless it is explained to you and you have an opportunity to ask for clarification. I've never claimed Neal is the devil. The wise person would say there are always two sides to the story and then there is the truth. If you narrowly define a situation by reading these forums and then drawing conclusion; then I think you are conflicted because you can't come to a conclusion without knowing the parameters of the argument and on the internet it's only a subjective and baised interpretation.


"Conflicted because you can't come to a conclusion without knowing the parameters of the argument and on the internet it's only a subjective and biased interpretation"?? I am commenting on what is going on here on the internet and so are you, so what does that even mean? If a wise person believes there are two sides of the story and then there is the "truth", then who is this objective observer who can provide the "truth" for us? By that logic isn't everything "a biased interpretation"? Reality doesn't exist without someone to perceive it afterall, but you are getting very into the nature of reality based on quantum physics all of a sudden just in relation to a comment about Perry's words and the reaction of some fans to it. Sorry, it's a rock & roll band and it isn't that deep.

Perry could say he hates all his fans and everything he ever did musically and he just wants to be left alone and there would be the Perryheads who claim they totally understand where he is coming from. Neal could say he just wants to rock and there would be those who claim that is a sideways slam of his time with Perry. So that's my observation based on the years of comments I've read on this topic. Just my opinion so if you don't like it, you are free to have your own reality.
LAWoman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:07 pm

Postby atthistime » Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:31 am

The reality is that Perry has never stated that he hates his fans, but Neal has "slammed" his time with Perry.
Does this answer the question of ......"To go or not to go?"
atthistime
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:55 am

Postby PROPERRY » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:31 am

atthistime wrote:The reality is that Perry has never stated that he hates his fans, but Neal has "slammed" his time with Perry.
Does this answer the question of ......"To go or not to go?"




Excellent point atthistime!!!

Lori
PROPERRY
8 Track
 
Posts: 999
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:40 am

Re: Perry

Postby perryfaithful » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:37 am

LAWoman wrote:
Marabelle wrote:I am a Perry fan. I am a Journey fan. I am a Journey fan with or without Steve. Has SP made mistakes? Yes, more times than I can count on my hand. He's human and we all make mistakes. He's a singer he's never claimed to be the most diplomatic person in the world and he may not be the cooperative person on the planet. He has flaws and he is the first to admit them however not to all of our satisfaction. Naysayers and pundits can vicariously discuss their reasoning and interpret his behavior and history of not being involved infinitum and the supporters and so called Perryheads will spin it the way they want. Whatever happens, it is his choice. Untouchable? I think that is an ignorant statement. He is understood? May be his decision is accepted cause that's his choice. You cannot understand unless it is explained to you and you have an opportunity to ask for clarification. I've never claimed Neal is the devil. The wise person would say there are always two sides to the story and then there is the truth. If you narrowly define a situation by reading these forums and then drawing conclusion; then I think you are conflicted because you can't come to a conclusion without knowing the parameters of the argument and on the internet it's only a subjective and baised interpretation.


"Conflicted because you can't come to a conclusion without knowing the parameters of the argument and on the internet it's only a subjective and biased interpretation"?? I am commenting on what is going on here on the internet and so are you, so what does that even mean? If a wise person believes there are two sides of the story and then there is the "truth", then who is this objective observer who can provide the "truth" for us? By that logic isn't everything "a biased interpretation"? Reality doesn't exist without someone to perceive it afterall, but you are getting very into the nature of reality based on quantum physics all of a sudden just in relation to a comment about Perry's words and the reaction of some fans to it. Sorry, it's a rock & roll band and it isn't that deep.

Perry could say he hates all his fans and everything he ever did musically and he just wants to be left alone and there would be the Perryheads who claim they totally understand where he is coming from. Neal could say he just wants to rock and there would be those who claim that is a sideways slam of his time with Perry. So that's my observation based on the years of comments I've read on this topic. Just my opinion so if you don't like it, you are free to have your own reality.



Gee Barb, I would appreciate if you could talk about the fans of Steve Perry without calling them "perryheads." Please

Thanks
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby atthistime » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:02 am

Thank You Lori!
atthistime
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:55 am

Postby RubyTequila » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:04 am

umm perryfaithful...arent you a Perryhead?..is the term Perryhead insulting or something?..like Dickhead or Shithead? :?

Im a Augerihead and proud to have a t-shirt to prove it! :wink:

Im seriously considering going to the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony...to support the band...Past, Present and Future! :D
User avatar
RubyTequila
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:11 am

Postby LAWoman » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:56 am

atthistime wrote:The reality is that Perry has never stated that he hates his fans, but Neal has "slammed" his time with Perry.
Does this answer the question of ......"To go or not to go?"


Here we are back to this discussion again. I recall a discussion not that long ago when one side was arguing that Neal had "slammed" Perry and his time with Perry many times, yet when the other side asked for one example, none materialized.

You can accept whatever version of reality you want. I believe actions speak at least as loud as words if not louder. Perry has snubbed the fans at the SF CA Music Awards ceremony and I am expecting him to snub the fans at the Hollywood WOF on the basis of his confusing statement that began this thread--I would be totally shocked if he shows. Anyone who wants to believe they understand totally where Perry is coming from, go right ahead. I would hazard to say I have been a Perry fan just as long as any of you, and to me his actions are snubbing me and are particularly rude to the people who have worked so hard to get Journey these honors. Just my opinion, of course. And then there is the issue that he has no problem publicly attending functions for a movie. But most of all I feel sorry for Perry. He has let his personal confusion detract from his gifts and that is the true tragedy.

As for Neal slamming his time with Perry, well, he has shown for years his respect for the music that came out of the Perry years because he still plays it. Actions speak loudly & clearly. He plays that music because he knows the fans want to hear it, even though he has made no secret of the fact that he'd rather do something new. His actions show he respects the fans and he respects the music. I've never seen him give a bad show. He still goes out there and gives 100% regardless of what else is going on because the fans deserve that. Neal understands why he is on this planet. Despite whatever human failings he might have as we all have, he has never let anything detract from his gifts.
LAWoman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:07 pm

Postby perryfaithful » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:24 am

RubyTequila wrote:umm perryfaithful...arent you a Perryhead?..is the term Perryhead insulting or something?..like Dickhead or Shithead? :?
:D



I am a fan of Steve Perry! You would be the insult????
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby perryfaithful » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:26 am

LAWoman wrote:
As for Neal slamming his time with Perry, well, he has shown for years his respect for the music that came out of the Perry years because he still plays it.


He plays it out of respect???? NAH....he plays it because the fans love it and it makes him alot of money!!
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby atthistime » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:10 pm

In my opinion, your whole post is hogwash, Barb. Sorry but you are simply in denial. Neal plays Journey because it's all anyone will ever recognize him for even tho it's a far cry from his Classic Journey days, imo.
atthistime
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:55 am

Postby LAWoman » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:23 pm

atthistime wrote:In my opinion, your whole post is hogwash, Barb. Sorry but you are simply in denial. Neal plays Journey because it's all anyone will ever recognize him for even tho it's a far cry from his Classic Journey days, imo.


Well, duh, I didn't really expect you to agree with me--that would screw up your whole view of Perry. As your recent statements regarding understanding Perry reflect a true expertise in denial, I will certainly give your opinion appropriate consideration. But it's all just opinion, isn't it. Let's see what happens at the WOF ceremony. You never know, everyone might kiss and make up.
LAWoman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 12:07 pm

Postby RubyTequila » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:22 pm

perryfaithful wrote:
RubyTequila wrote:umm perryfaithful...arent you a Perryhead?..is the term Perryhead insulting or something?..like Dickhead or Shithead? :?
:D



I am a fan of Steve Perry! You would be the insult????


OUCH! Im hurt!

WOW pf I musta hit a nerve! I didnt know you we're a closet Perryhead. Does your family know?

..now pull up your big girl panties and deal with it!

Have a nice day :D
User avatar
RubyTequila
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:11 am

Next

Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest