Anyone remember???????????

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Anyone remember???????????

Postby atthistime » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:27 am

Is the title to the song that Perry worked on with Pack called, "For A Women?" When it was mentioned on Pack's site awhile back, I seem to remember a title like that.
atthistime
Ol' 78

Re: Anyone remember???????????

Postby perryfaithful » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:18 am

atthistime wrote:Is the title to the song that Perry worked on with Pack called, "For A Women?" When it was mentioned on Pack's site awhile back, I seem to remember a title like that.

I should not even venture out here cause I do not really know.....but I want to say that we also had a mix up with one of the other Steve Perrys awhile back and was that the song from him??
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Re: Anyone remember???????????

Postby perryfaithful » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:42 am

perryfaithful wrote:
atthistime wrote:Is the title to the song that Perry worked on with Pack called, "For A Women?" When it was mentioned on Pack's site awhile back, I seem to remember a title like that.

I should not even venture out here cause I do not really know.....but I want to say that we also had a mix up with one of the other Steve Perrys awhile back and was that the song from him??

No....went back and looked at the Poppin daddies Perry and I think I was thinking of the song "She Caught me"

So NEVER MIND!!!!!
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby Liz22562 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:37 am

The 2 songs that Steve Perry co-wrote with Dave Pack are titled, "Almost a Brand New Start", and, "For A Woman".

(I found it in MelodicRock's archives).....

Hope this Helps!
Liz22562
8 Track

Postby atthistime » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:33 am

That's it Lizz. Thanks! :)

Thanks anyway, PF. I wish that Pack hadn't closed his first question and answer site. It was interesting.
atthistime
Ol' 78

Return to Journey