Maxim Magazine - Journey Article

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Maxim Magazine - Journey Article

Postby Liz22562 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:46 am

I happened to glimpse the front cover of the current issue of Maxim Magazine and saw the words 'Journey' on it. (This issue has Avril Lavigne on the cover).

After reading the article the writer did on the band at their Atlanta concert, it didn't leave me with the best of feelings. It could have just been my take and/or spin on the writers context, but it didn't appear to be all that flattering to Journey at all.

If anyone else has had the opportunity to read this article, I sure would appreciate your take on it. I am not familiar with Maxim Magazine and their normal content so it just may have been their 'way of writing'.

Thanks for any insight someone may be able to pass along.
Liz22562
8 Track

Postby atthistime » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:08 am

I think that it's a Dec. issue and won't be on the net yet. I could be wrong.

How on earth did Journey make it into that mag.? lol
atthistime
Ol' 78

Postby jrnyjetster » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:23 am

I read the article, it's the October issue. For the most part, Journey received positive press in that article and that's good because, MAXIM is a hip magazine. Journey songs are also being featured on the hit Fox show, the OC, and that's very cool, too!

I have this gut feeling that Journey could be poised for a major comeback with a new generation of rock fans, if they play their cards right. It's absolutely amazing, the number of 20 somethings I've seen at Journey concerts, recently.
jrnyjetster
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey