Lou Gramm ~ NYC Area Appearance (From the Front Page)

Can't Slow Down

Moderator: Andrew

Lou Gramm ~ NYC Area Appearance (From the Front Page)

Postby Rocker Chic » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 am

I don't visit here much, so I'm not sure if any of you are within driving distance...

MARCH OF DIMES BIKERS FOR BABIES - STATEN ISLAND NY:

One of the Noticeboard regulars Debbie asked me to print this...absolutely....all for a good cause!

"I know that there are a bunch of Tri-State area posters on the Noticeboard, so I just wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind posting something on your front page regarding this year's 3rd Annual March of Dimes Bikers for Babies fundraising event on August 28 on Staten Island, NY (sibikersforbabies.org). The March of Dimes' goal is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. They carry out this mission through research, community services, education, and advocacy to save babies' lives.

In addition to the annual morning motorcycle ride, there will be a custom car show, monster trucks, food/vendors, and live music beginning at 11:30am. Dee Snider of Twisted Sister is the National Spokesperson for the March of Dimes Bikers for Babies fundraising event, and he and AJ Pero (also of Twisted Sister) have been participating/performing at this event every year. Eddie Trunk (from That Metal Show) and Chris Jericho (pro wrestler and lead singer of the band Fozzy) will also be there.

The performers this year are:

- Lou Gramm of Foreigner (Headlining!)
- Carl Thomas
- The Cabaret Trio
- The King & The Disciples (Elvis)
- Defunked "Winner of Bikers for Babies Battle of the Bands”
- Atomic Kush
- Beatlemania
- Catalyst
- Bad Mouth Betties
- Redrum
- Glen Burtnik
- Cashmier
- Off White Trash
- Dirt (Alice In Chains Tribute)
- No More Tears (Ozzy Tribute)
- Maiden NY (Iron Maiden Tribute)
- Unchained (Van Halen Tribute w/ Trixter's Steve Brown)
- Bobby & the Jets (Elton John Tribute)
- Dead Men Dreaming"

If you're in the area, please come out, show your support, and bring the entire family! :D

Debbie
Rocker Chic
8 Track

Return to Foreigner / Lou Gramm Band