Lou Gramm - Memphis 9/2/2013

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Lou Gramm - Memphis 9/2/2013

Postby mmberry301 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:36 am

My 2 cents...

Anyone that has a chance to listen to Lou needs to do so...his voice is better now than it has been in years..
Now he doesn't sound the same as he did 25 years ago but heck I don't either :)

If he is in your area do take time and check out the show.

He is also signing copies of his book after the show as well.
He was very cool to his fans :)

Peace
mmberry301
45 RPM

Re: Lou Gramm - Memphis 9/2/2013

Postby RumTumJM » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:00 am

Good to know about him and the fans.

To be honest, I saw him in early August, at a free concert-in-the-park on Long Island. He just had pre-signed books for sale, and did not bother with the 20 fans or so wanting to say hello after the show.

Now, as much as I want to get totally pissed at him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt given his health past. After hearing what you said, I'd like to think that, in fact, something else was going on that night.
http://twitter.com/RockNationRadio

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you...ROCK!"
-Brian May, Queen
RumTumJM
LP

Re: Lou Gramm - Memphis 9/2/2013

Postby mmberry301 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:59 am

RumTumJM wrote:Good to know about him and the fans.

To be honest, I saw him in early August, at a free concert-in-the-park on Long Island. He just had pre-signed books for sale, and did not bother with the 20 fans or so wanting to say hello after the show.

Now, as much as I want to get totally pissed at him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt given his health past. After hearing what you said, I'd like to think that, in fact, something else was going on that night.

I think your health comment is spot on....he seems to get tired during the performance. Especially after the break.
It took over 30 minutes for him to come out to sign shirts, caps, and his book after the show.

He didn't say much while signing but his flight was 90 mins late (as was the show) and it was nearly midnight when he got to his merch tent to sign.

Mark
mmberry301
45 RPM

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara