Lou's bio - opinions??

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Lou's bio - opinions??

Postby BRETT5150 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:58 pm

I got mine from amazon and it came last week. Already read it. I thought it was a good read, BUT....I gotta be careful here if theres any Christians on the boards...
I thought that he went a bit overboard when talking about "Finding God". I know he went through life changing experiences cause of his health, etc. but it seemed like he was ramming it down our throat. I respect anyones views and choices in life, but theres such thing as "too much..".
other than that, I respect his views on his probs with Mick, and I'm happy that hes the one that wanted to go the heavier direction and wanted to rock...where-is Mick wanted the ballads.
What is understood need not be discussed
BRETT5150
Ol' 78

Re: Lou's bio - opinions??

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:39 am

Didn't read it yet. Would like to. Would love for Lou to do a new album not as religiously oriented as the last one.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby bulldog » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:56 am

I am anxious to hear what comes out of Lou Gramm and Mick Jones once they start working together again soon. I am sure the magic will happen again especially for us true fans . Foreigner is great but it is like they just do the hits and the same set all the time. I want to hear Lou and Mick together one more time. I am sure if there is money to be made this will happen quickly .
bulldog
Ol' 78

Postby JohnH » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:43 am

Thought the book was ok, none of it annoyed me. I put this one on my iPad.
JohnH
8 Track

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara