Mick talks new album

Can't Slow Down

Moderator: Andrew

Mick talks new album

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:41 am

I'm sorry. This sounds horrible. Whatever happened to just writing new tunes as a band?

Q: There’s been word that you’re working on an album of Foreigner songs with guest vocalists. What can you tell us about that?

Mick:
Well, it’s developed into something where I think it might be working with other artists who write and co-writing some songs, and perhaps having them sing those songs that they co-write. There could be two or three versions of classic hits, but I think that would be well balanced out with songs that would be written by the specific artists who would probably be songwriters [themselves].

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/mick-jon ... ck=tsmclip
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Re: Mick talks new album

Postby hgwy407 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:02 am

I agree, this just sounds like a really bad idea. WTH is Mick thinking? If he wants to do an album like this, why not develop it as a side project or solo record? For the love of God, don't call it a Foreigner album.
hgwy407
Radio Waves

Re: Mick talks new album

Postby BRETT5150 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Mick must be getting senile or something. The decisions hes making with new releases is very weird. He was writing with Sammy Hagar early last year, which I thought would've surfaced on a Sammy release.
I just want a proper new album. "Cant slow down" was brilliant.
What is understood need not be discussed
BRETT5150
Ol' 78

Return to Foreigner / Lou Gramm Band