First single info...

Loverboy, Triumph, Coney Hatch, Kim Mitchell, Tom Cochrane, Glass Tiger...the list goes on...

Moderator: Andrew

Postby Liam » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 am

:lol: The funniest part about "mosh pits" today is that they're not like they were at Metallica in the 90's. They're WAY tamer now. I call them pussies. LOL

But about venues...with outdoor...I'm most definitely a Lawn Rat. ALWAYS a party up there. Intimate venues..I don't mind being in the "back row" in a 500 seat place. Places like Toyota or the Summit (R*I*P)..I actually do like to be in the back due to the reasons mentioned above. That...and I hate heights, and those staircases rattle me.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am

Liam wrote::lol: The funniest part about "mosh pits" today is that they're not like they were at Metallica in the 90's. They're WAY tamer now. I call them pussies. LOL

But about venues...with outdoor...I'm most definitely a Lawn Rat. ALWAYS a party up there. Intimate venues..I don't mind being in the "back row" in a 500 seat place. Places like Toyota or the Summit (R*I*P)..I actually do like to be in the back due to the reasons mentioned above. That...and I hate heights, and those staircases rattle me.

I wouldn't EVER want to experience a "Hard Core" mosh pit if the bruising I was taking was tame! And yes, those staircases can be scary when you've had a few too many :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:43 am

JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote::lol: The funniest part about "mosh pits" today is that they're not like they were at Metallica in the 90's. They're WAY tamer now. I call them pussies. LOL

I wouldn't EVER want to experience a "Hard Core" mosh pit if the bruising I was taking was tame! And yes, those staircases can be scary when you've had a few too many :lol:

Well...with how narrow they are at Toyota...I KINDA get vertigo now. Sober. If I were drunk, I might not give a shit. LOL
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:27 am

Liam wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:

Well...with how narrow they are at Toyota...I KINDA get vertigo now. Sober. If I were drunk, I might not give a shit. LOL

Vertigo sucks. Went to a cookout and played horseshoes with serious Vertigo once. THAT was a challenge!
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:33 am

My fear of heights has gotten worse with age. When I was 23, I went to the top of the Stratosphere, but didn't ride the coaster. NOW...I can't even imagine doing that. Palms start to sweat THINKING about it. Pathetic, huh? LOL
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:36 am

Liam wrote:My fear of heights has gotten worse with age. When I was 23, I went to the top of the Stratosphere, but didn't ride the coaster. NOW...I can't even imagine doing that. Palms start to sweat THINKING about it. Pathetic, huh? LOL

Your just aging like the rest of us :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 am

But I'd take DeMarcus Ware on in Cowboys Stadium...THAT makes sense. LMAO
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 am

Liam wrote:But I'd take DeMarcus Ware on in Cowboys Stadium...THAT makes sense. LMAO

Yeah, THAT would be wise :lol:
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 pm

It's on the ground.... :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Liam wrote:It's on the ground.... :lol:

LOL!
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm

JrnyScarab wrote:I wouldn't EVER want to experience a "Hard Core" mosh pit if the bruising I was taking was tame!

Would you venture within striking distance of these antics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMSWRT6ynhs

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Liam » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:16 am

I've STILL got this song on repeat. LOL
Liam

Liam
MP3

Previous

Return to Canadian Rock Bands