Pisses me off...

Loverboy, Triumph, Coney Hatch, Kim Mitchell, Tom Cochrane, Glass Tiger...the list goes on...

Moderator: Andrew

Pisses me off...

Postby Liam » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 am

That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Re: Pisses me off...

Postby JrnyScarab » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am

Liam wrote:That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol


Pisses me off that I'm the first show and won't know anything ahead of time at all!
User avatar
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Postby Liam » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:13 am

:lol: I'd be conflicted if I were first. Sure, I'd get to see 'em, but I'd want to see them again, ya know?
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby JrnyScarab » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:15 am

Liam wrote::lol: I'd be conflicted if I were first. Sure, I'd get to see 'em, but I'd want to see them again, ya know?


Definitely. The wife would have none of it though. Spent too much so far this year on shows and jobs in danger :cry:
User avatar
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Postby Liam » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:18 am

EESH...sorry, dude. Hope things turn around soon.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby JrnyScarab » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:24 am

Liam wrote:EESH...sorry, dude. Hope things turn around soon.


Gonna try to change careers and get into Dell :D . My son's girlfriend's mom works there. Worth a shot.
User avatar
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Postby Liam » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 am

Ya might have an IN with that. Good luck.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby Real rock fan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:15 am

I`ve got to wait until May 26th to see them in the UK :(
Real rock fan
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:11 am

Postby Liam » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:58 am

The UK dates are pretty close in distance, aren't they??
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Re: Pisses me off...

Postby MCM » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:51 am

JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote:That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol


Pisses me off that I'm the first show and won't know anything ahead of time at all!


That's why I'm going to opening night and closing night, get to be first and last.
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Pisses me off...

Postby JrnyScarab » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 pm

MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote:That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol


Pisses me off that I'm the first show and won't know anything ahead of time at all!


That's why I'm going to opening night and closing night, get to be first and last.


Ahh. The Alpha and Omega shows :lol: . You lucky bastard.
User avatar
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Postby Liam » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:04 am

If I had the burnable cash, I'd go to all 3 Texas dates like I did for R30.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Re: Pisses me off...

Postby MCM » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:46 am

JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote:That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol


Pisses me off that I'm the first show and won't know anything ahead of time at all!


That's why I'm going to opening night and closing night, get to be first and last.


Ahh. The Alpha and Omega shows :lol: . You lucky bastard.


That's bastardette, I'm one of the 7 female Rush fans.. elusive but we do exist.
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Pisses me off...

Postby JrnyScarab » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:04 pm

MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote:That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol


Pisses me off that I'm the first show and won't know anything ahead of time at all!


That's why I'm going to opening night and closing night, get to be first and last.


Ahh. The Alpha and Omega shows :lol: . You lucky bastard.


That's bastardette, I'm one of the 7 female Rush fans.. elusive but we do exist.


Hot damn! There is hope for the female species! :lol:
User avatar
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Postby Liam » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:05 am

Love what Alex said on Behind the Lighted Stage.."Our audience was 100% male, and over the years REMAINED 100% male." LOL
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Re: Pisses me off...

Postby MCM » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:13 am

JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote:That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol


Pisses me off that I'm the first show and won't know anything ahead of time at all!


That's why I'm going to opening night and closing night, get to be first and last.


Ahh. The Alpha and Omega shows :lol: . You lucky bastard.


That's bastardette, I'm one of the 7 female Rush fans.. elusive but we do exist.


Hot damn! There is hope for the female species! :lol:


For some of us :D
Image[/URL] Image
MCM
45 RPM
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Pisses me off...

Postby JrnyScarab » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:27 am

MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
MCM wrote:
JrnyScarab wrote:
Liam wrote:That I have to wait until September for any setlists, reviews, bootlegs from this tour. Pisses me off even more to know that I'm the last US date...but that's kinda cool at the same time. lol


Pisses me off that I'm the first show and won't know anything ahead of time at all!


That's why I'm going to opening night and closing night, get to be first and last.


Ahh. The Alpha and Omega shows :lol: . You lucky bastard.


That's bastardette, I'm one of the 7 female Rush fans.. elusive but we do exist.


Hot damn! There is hope for the female species! :lol:


For some of us :D


Any female into Rush gets an A+++++ from me! :lol:
User avatar
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Postby Liam » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:29 am

From me, as well. The only one I know of is my ex fiance. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby JrnyScarab » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 am

Liam wrote:From me, as well. The only one I know of is my ex fiance. :lol:


The wife likes them and goes with me every time. I'm a lucky guy!
User avatar
JrnyScarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 am
Location: Merrimack, NH

Postby Liam » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 am

Yea...my ex is a moron, and is married to a guy that doesn't even like Rush. WHATTA TOOL. :lol:
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am


Return to Canadian Rock Bands

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest