Page 2 of 2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:46 pm
by SunshineTwilight
The video of Ed's performance was fucking HILARIOUS!!! Wished I had seen the live show! What a riot!! :lol: :lol:
Had a blast with you guys as usual.

Till next time................................ :P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:48 am
by SacredEyes
dcvader wrote:
SacredEyes wrote:
RossValoryRocks wrote:
dcvader wrote:Unreal weekend. Stu, You covered it all. BTW, the 2nd Plan "B" was fucking priceless.


Sometimes the timing ends up being perfect...in that case it was...I thought some people were going to pass out from laughing!


HA, HA, HA, HA, HA . . . .. . . NOT! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sounds like the wicked ones are the true angels in disguise . . just a thought? So high school! Been there, done that, over you!


Just for everyones FUCKING information. The "Plan B" line is from the god damn JSS part of the show (Howie said it on stage just before they cut to Sep. Ways) and to shut Ed up from singing anymore at the post party Stu yelled "Plan B". Funny as hell and pretty fucking obvious to anyone who attended the show.

If you or anyone else think there was more to that line you need to get your head checked.


It's a good damn thing that I have my psychology degree. Miss u & hugs~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:38 am
by RossValoryRocks
SacredEyes wrote:
RossValoryRocks wrote:
dcvader wrote:Unreal weekend. Stu, You covered it all. BTW, the 2nd Plan "B" was fucking priceless.


Sometimes the timing ends up being perfect...in that case it was...I thought some people were going to pass out from laughing!


HA, HA, HA, HA, HA . . . .. . . NOT! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Sounds like the wicked ones are the true angels in disguise . . just a thought? So high school! Been there, done that, over you!


Exactly what are you implying here? That some of us had an a plan of some type to exclude you from some festivity or that "Plan B" was some way to get rid of you so we could keep partying without you? Gee you must not think very highly of the people you partied with ALL WEEKEND IN SOUTHBEND (with a false smile and fake laugh for your supposed "friends". You REALLY must not think much of us. Which considering the SOURCE is a complement.

High school, huh? High School is when people start imagining people are saying and doing things in some way to hurt them and high school is when people talk behind other peoples backs, whispering gossip that has no basis in reality. So before you start pointing fingers at others perhaps you should step back and look at your OWN actions.

You see I prefer a straight out in the open kind of deal, unlike the people who seem intent on backstabbing the rest of us (that means YOU) for some odd reason. You want to keep going behind peoples backs and whispering and spreading vicious gossip, be my guest as nothing you say about me really matters because I know you for the fraud you are. But everytime you do and I catch wind of it I will bring it out in the open for others to see.

Now who is over whom? Or rather...EAT SHIT and DIE. I can't speak for anyone else who was in South Bend but I can tell you this your words toward me in this thread and toward others on MR are some of the most dispicable I have ever witnessed. Next big get together kindly stay away from me, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Love, :evil:
Moi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:52 am
by AR
Straight up, "Plan B" was Stu busting his friend's (my) balls. A clever take on the Howie/Jeff switch from If You Needed Somebody to Separate Ways.

That's it. Period, end of stop.

No one left and came back. It was 4am when it broke up for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!

Too much drama, stupid and ridiculous.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:58 am
by RossValoryRocks
AR wrote:Straight up, "Plan B" was Stu busting his friend's (my) balls.

That's it. Period, end of stop.

No one left and came back. It was 4am when it broke up for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!

Too much drama, stupid and ridiculous.


Evidently people want to see the worst in us, Ed. As if we would treat people that way. I guess "Sacred Eyes" don't see so clearly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:03 pm
by AR
RossValoryRocks wrote:
AR wrote:Straight up, "Plan B" was Stu busting his friend's (my) balls.

That's it. Period, end of stop.

No one left and came back. It was 4am when it broke up for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!

Too much drama, stupid and ridiculous.


Evidently people want to see the worst in us, Ed. Somehow we would treat people that way. I guess "Sacred Eyes" don't see so clearly.


Stu, we're not that calculating. Especially after an all day event. I just don't get it. If we didn't want people around they wouldn't have been allowed in there in the first place. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:06 pm
by RossValoryRocks
AR wrote:
RossValoryRocks wrote:
AR wrote:Straight up, "Plan B" was Stu busting his friend's (my) balls.

That's it. Period, end of stop.

No one left and came back. It was 4am when it broke up for fucks sake!!!!!!!!!!

Too much drama, stupid and ridiculous.


Evidently people want to see the worst in us, Ed. Somehow we would treat people that way. I guess "Sacred Eyes" don't see so clearly.


Stu, we're not that calculating. Especially after an all day event. I just don't get it. If we didn't want people around they wouldn't have been allowed in there in the first place. :roll:


It makes a better story and turns people in victims...you know how people love to play that victim card.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:22 pm
by AR
It will all get resolved.

Nothing is that important. Communication with the mods is what resolves everything.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:48 pm
by Behshad
Hey ,
Everyone needs to chill out a bit :)
We all had a good time there and thats all that counts. 8)
Stu, I am curious, how did you guess all that, based on ONE sentence Sacred Eyes said ,man?
Looking from your post to her, you were kinda denying something she hadnt accused you for ,,,, yet ! :lol: :wink:

Anyways,
Life's too short to be mean to eachother. Time to move on and hope that JSS and his amazing band, returns to play more venues here in the states!

peace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:01 pm
by RossValoryRocks
Behshad wrote:Hey ,
Stu, I am curious, how did you guess all that, based on ONE sentence Sacred Eyes said ,man?
Looking from your post to her, you were kinda denying something she hadnt accused you for ,,,, yet ! :lol: :wink:



Beshad...I know what she was accusing US of. I am not the only one who understood what she was getting at. I am not denying anything either, that implies I had something to hide or was being evasive. I was telling it how it is: Plan B had nothing to do with keeping her or anyone else away from any of the parties...but she infered it did...then said it high school-ish...implying that I, in fact WE, are adolescents. I don't that kind of bullshit from anyone. Not her, not ANYONE. She knows what she was thinking...she knows how she smeared us all with that response, and other tales told offline...and she knows she did it to provoke a response...well she got one, from me. A harsh one to be sure, maybe she will get the hint. She like to gossip behind people's backs...I do not...I lay it out there for everyone else to see...I don't gossip I tell it to a person face...and I don't use cute little emoticons or funny little sentences to do it. Straight plain language is all you get from me. And she got it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:10 pm
by Aaron
Stu,

It was a real pleasure meeting you and your better half as we pulled into South Bend. I really appreciate the friendliness of you and your wife towards my son and I. It was a real pleasure meeting you all.

Cheers,

Aaron


RossValoryRocks wrote:
Behshad wrote:Hey ,
Stu, I am curious, how did you guess all that, based on ONE sentence Sacred Eyes said ,man?
Looking from your post to her, you were kinda denying something she hadnt accused you for ,,,, yet ! :lol: :wink:



Beshad...I know what she was accusing US of. I am not the only one who understood what she was getting at. I am not denying anything either, that implies I had something to hide or was being evasive. I was telling it how it is: Plan B had nothing to do with keeping her or anyone else away from any of the parties...but she infered it did...then said it high school-ish...implying that I, in fact WE, are adolescents. I don't that kind of bullshit from anyone. Not her, not ANYONE. She knows what she was thinking...she knows how she smeared us all with that response, and other tales told offline...and she knows she did it to provoke a response...well she got one, from me. A harsh one to be sure, maybe she will get the hint. She like to gossip behind people's backs...I do not...I lay it out there for everyone else to see...I don't gossip I tell it to a person face...and I don't use cute little emoticons or funny little sentences to do it. Straight plain language is all you get from me. And she got it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:16 pm
by RossValoryRocks
Aaron wrote:Stu,

It was a real pleasure meeting you and your better half as we pulled into South Bend. I really appreciate the friendliness of you and your wife towards my son and I. It was a real pleasure meeting you all.

Cheers,

Aaron



The pleasure was ours. It's great to see the next generation listening to GREAT music as opposed to the pig swill that is produced today. We will DEFINATELY do it again! LOTS of good shows coming up!
~Stu

NAVY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:41 pm
by (Crazy)Dulce Lady
Stu,

were you in the Navy? if so, may I say thank you as we approach veteran's day.

And all others who have served us, in all branches.

sorry--back to topic.

Re: NAVY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:09 pm
by RossValoryRocks
(Crazy)Dulce Lady wrote:Stu,

were you in the Navy? if so, may I say thank you as we approach veteran's day.

And all others who have served us, in all branches.

sorry--back to topic.


The Marine Corps actually! LOL And thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:04 pm
by AR
RossValoryRocks wrote:
Behshad wrote:Hey ,
Stu, I am curious, how did you guess all that, based on ONE sentence Sacred Eyes said ,man?
Looking from your post to her, you were kinda denying something she hadnt accused you for ,,,, yet ! :lol: :wink:



Beshad...I know what she was accusing US of. I am not the only one who understood what she was getting at. I am not denying anything either, that implies I had something to hide or was being evasive. I was telling it how it is: Plan B had nothing to do with keeping her or anyone else away from any of the parties...but she infered it did...then said it high school-ish...implying that I, in fact WE, are adolescents. I don't that kind of bullshit from anyone. Not her, not ANYONE. She knows what she was thinking...she knows how she smeared us all with that response, and other tales told offline...and she knows she did it to provoke a response...well she got one, from me. A harsh one to be sure, maybe she will get the hint. She like to gossip behind people's backs...I do not...I lay it out there for everyone else to see...I don't gossip I tell it to a person face...and I don't use cute little emoticons or funny little sentences to do it. Straight plain language is all you get from me. And she got it.


As this pertains to a certain other site, the mods there are not happy. I've given up the day to day operations of that place, so any action that may or may not be taken - please don't PM me about it. My input is limited. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:08 am
by Behshad
RossValoryRocks wrote:
Behshad wrote:Hey ,
Stu, I am curious, how did you guess all that, based on ONE sentence Sacred Eyes said ,man?
Looking from your post to her, you were kinda denying something she hadnt accused you for ,,,, yet ! :lol: :wink:



Beshad...I know what she was accusing US of. I am not the only one who understood what she was getting at. I am not denying anything either, that implies I had something to hide or was being evasive. I was telling it how it is: Plan B had nothing to do with keeping her or anyone else away from any of the parties...but she infered it did...then said it high school-ish...implying that I, in fact WE, are adolescents. I don't that kind of bullshit from anyone. Not her, not ANYONE. She knows what she was thinking...she knows how she smeared us all with that response, and other tales told offline...and she knows she did it to provoke a response...well she got one, from me. A harsh one to be sure, maybe she will get the hint. She like to gossip behind people's backs...I do not...I lay it out there for everyone else to see...I don't gossip I tell it to a person face...and I don't use cute little emoticons or funny little sentences to do it. Straight plain language is all you get from me. And she got it.


But you know her better than that.. You KNOW she is a nice gal, man,,,, She is NOT one to gossip. She is just sensetive , thats all. And she has the rights to think or suspect things as you have the rights to explain things to her. 8)
I think this is all results of some huge missunderstandings one after another.
As I said, lets move on, leave the bitterness behind and hope we can all get back together and party without having to wait till MelRock 20th anniversary! :D

CLARIFICATION

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:33 am
by SacredEyes
I had a marvelous time in SB. I got to meet some fabulous folks and got to watch even greater bands. It was greater than any Journey concert because it was an all day event. I read your post, Stu, and didn't think anything of it because I was there and heard Howie mention "Plan B". I did not find it so amusing because I actually like that Talisman song and I am licking the JSS/Journey dissolution wound for some reason. Yes, I was among the 10 people in the audience that sang the lyrics when Jeff wanted audience participation. So I had no reason to believe anything ill about the post until I began to get backhanded messages from other people telling me that "Plan B" was not the plan B I thought it was but an alternate thing and that everyone was laughing there butts off at my expense.

So pretty much what you are feeling now is how I felt when I learned of this. Maybe you are not feeling hurt but I was most definately hurt as I had a good time with everyone and I thought it was reciprocated. So, yes, I turned passive- aggressive because I thought it was a public slamming against myself. I never meant anything specifically directed to you just referencing the comment.

It's like Beshad said, apparently it is a huge misunderstanding and for that I am sorry. There is a lot of things that happen on the boards that I disagree with but who doesn't. This is the very reason why I don't post often because of this very "high school he-said/she said" crap. Life is too short to argue over this. I don't want to take away from the experience and I doubt that I by myself could. But, I was crushed to think that those very same smiles and laughter were false to me because I don't feel that I was being fake. I told Ed this in SB I say it like it is, what you get with me is what you get.

I'm going to listen to beshad and put this past me. Chuck it up to over-reacting based on false information. I'm out.

[/b]

Re: CLARIFICATION

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:55 am
by Deb
SacredEyes wrote:It's like Beshad said, apparently it is a huge misunderstanding and for that I am sorry. There is a lot of things that happen on the boards that I disagree with but who doesn't. This is the very reason why I don't post often because of this very "high school he-said/she said" crap. Life is too short to argue over this. I don't want to take away from the experience and I doubt that I by myself could. But, I was crushed to think that those very same smiles and laughter were false to me because I don't feel that I was being fake. I told Ed this in SB I say it like it is, what you get with me is what you get.

I'm going to listen to beshad and put this past me. Chuck it up to over-reacting based on false information. I'm out.



Bravo! Everybody DID have a great time last weekend......once in a life time event! I hope this can be sorted out and resolved. Jen, you're just as crazy as your hair, don't ever change. Stu, you seem pretty genuine yourself and Beshad, you're a sweetie. This board has a lot of strong personalities who agree and disagree....full on. But that's what makes this board what it is.

Re: CLARIFICATION

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:04 am
by Rhiannon
Deb wrote:This board has a lot of strong personalities who agree and disagree....full on. But that's what makes this board what it is.


VERY well said Deb. 8)
I <3 Everyone.

Re: NAVY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:15 am
by (Crazy)Dulce Lady
RossValoryRocks wrote:
(Crazy)Dulce Lady wrote:Stu,

were you in the Navy? if so, may I say thank you as we approach veteran's day.

And all others who have served us, in all branches.

sorry--back to topic.


The Marine Corps actually! LOL And thank you!


yea that's what I meant..... :oops:

where are those blasted bifocals..........