Page 1 of 1

Icing on the cake.......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:55 am
by Deb
......was seeing and meeting Andrew in the lobby around 1 am all by himself sorting stuff out with a BIG smile on his face. To see Andrew smiling by the end of the day has to mean there wasn't any problems to big to handle. Cheers Andrew! It was a fabulous show (ok, Eric Martin could have sang more :wink: ), great music, great friends! You brought many, many fans from all over the world to together this weekend!!! Image

Re: Icing on the cake.......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:37 am
by Blondie
Deb wrote:......was seeing and meeting Andrew in the lobby around 1 am all by himself sorting stuff out with a BIG smile on his face. To see Andrew smiling by the end of the day has to mean there wasn't any problems to big to handle. Cheers Andrew! It was a fabulous show (ok, Eric Martin could have sang more :wink: ), great music, great friends! You brought many, many fans from all over the world to together this weekend!!! Image


Excellent! I hope he had as much fun as we did! (okay, well not as MUCH fun) :lol:

Re: Icing on the cake.......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:47 am
by Moon Beam
Deb wrote:......was seeing and meeting Andrew in the lobby around 1 am all by himself sorting stuff out with a BIG smile on his face. To see Andrew smiling by the end of the day has to mean there wasn't any problems to big to handle. Cheers Andrew! It was a fabulous show (ok, Eric Martin could have sang more :wink: ), great music, great friends! You brought many, many fans from all over the world to together this weekend!!! Image



Indeed!, most certainly, dynamite call Deb!

I only got to see The Wombat for about a minute and a half when
I dropped off the Perogies Saturday morning.
Glad I had at least that chance, the man was faster than the speed of light
Saturday!
Mr McNeice you Sir need to take a big bow. :D
Thank you muchly for all it took you to give us what you did!!!!!

Re: Icing on the cake.......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:50 am
by Rhiannon
Moon Beam wrote:I dropped off the Perogies Friday morning.


What kind of flippin' crack are you smoking woman? :lol: :lol:
(Saturday, my love, Saturday.) :wink:

My thrill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:28 am
by journeywoman
My biggest thrill was getting a pic made with JSS.But tell ya what ladies The Wombat is cute as he could be.I got me a huge hug off the wombat.I almost took him home with me, but my husband told me NO I couldn't have a Wombat.Oh well there's next year..........

Re: My thrill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:31 am
by Melissa
journeywoman wrote:My biggest thrill was getting a pic made with JSS.But tell ya what ladies The Wombat is cute as he could be.I got me a huge hug off the wombat.I almost took him home with me, but my husband told me NO I couldn't have a Wombat.Oh well there's next year..........


LOL!

We met Andrew briefly also, super nice & what a great event he put together!

Deb it was great to meet you too!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:28 am
by MCC620
Andrew, kudos for the great show! And thanks for the big, warm Australian hug. Sorry we didn't get to chat longer. And when I got home, MRV4 was waiting! Love it and MRV2 which I purchased at the show. How about throwing Volume 1 up on MRX since it's out of print now :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:33 am
by *Laura
Agreed.Meeting Andrew was the icing on the cake! :D Had the pleasure to chat with him before the show,get a big hug and even take a pic...Now I know he is REAL. :lol:

Again,thank you Andrew for the great chance to see so many top shows in one day,your efforts were well worth it!
What you have given to the fans and especially to the MR bunch is priceless!

Bravo!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:42 am
by cyndy!
i didn't take many pix over the weekend, but i HAD to get one with the wombat! :D

Image

Cyndy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:04 am
by journeywoman
Aw that is just too cute Cyndy! Andrew rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:19 am
by tammy
So neat to read everyone's posts about the MelRockFest & how much fun everyone had. And, so many great voices on one stage. Thanks for sharing the pic, too, Cyndy...lovely. :) Now I only hope Andrew won't stop at just one Festival.

Re: Icing on the cake.......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:25 am
by Moon Beam
Blue Radio Girl wrote:
What kind of flippin' crack are you smoking woman? :lol: :lol:
(Saturday, my love, Saturday.) :wink:


Oh it just figures you would catch me on that one.
I fixed it so stifle it already :lol: :wink: ......still on that concert high you know.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:27 am
by Moon Beam
cyndy! wrote:i didn't take many pix over the weekend, but i HAD to get one with the wombat! :D



Great picture of you two, thanks for posting it Cyndy!

Re: Icing on the cake.......

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:28 am
by Rhiannon
Moon Beam wrote:
Blue Radio Girl wrote:
What kind of flippin' crack are you smoking woman? :lol: :lol:
(Saturday, my love, Saturday.) :wink:


Oh it just figures you would catch me on that one.
I fixed it so stifle it already :lol: :wink: ......still on that concert high you know.


The correctness police has busted your ass once again! :lol:
I'm going back and forth between post-concert high and sick.
Did anyone bring the flu with them to SB? ...If so, I'm going to find you and inflict bodily harm upon you. :evil: :P

Gerene... I miss you. :(