Almost No Mistakes

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Almost No Mistakes

Postby tater1977 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:32 am

Whatever Happened to Steve Perry of Journey

B102.7 - Sioux Falls

https://youtu.be/b02I0Vc8hVQ
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Almost No Mistakes

Postby perryfan61 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:45 am

"Steve and Journey are talking"...???? Wouldn't that be something! From his lips to Steve's ears!! Maybe he WILL sing at the HOF.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Marabelle » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:56 am

Although I have no idea who this person could be or if he knows Mr Perry everything he is saying is what this fan loves to hear. I don't believe a tour with him replacing Mr Pineada is likely but it does sound interesting and again what this fan would like to hear. If there were medical problems 15 years ago with performing in a tour I can just imagine how it might effect him now. I would be happy with some singing at the HOF, HBO shows that concert at least 10 times throughout the year and probably more with Mr Perry up front and on stage. But it sounds good but doubtful, words this fan would like see come true but knows it's unlikely.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby Ftloperry » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:15 pm

did you read the first comment posted?

tscottn4 days ago
Im a pilot and I flew into a little FBO at Burbank airport in LA last summer with my crew to pick up some fuel., Steve Perry was sitting in a chair waiting for his private jet. I walked up to him and we started talking. He was very nice. We talked for awhile before his plane was ready to leave. He told me that he had a new album coming out soon and to be on the lookout. Im a huge Journey and Steve Perry fan. I would love for them to get back together, however I just dont think that will ever happen, but never say never I guess..)
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't loose it."
--- Robin Williams
Ftloperry
8 Track

Postby slucero » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby bellairepark73 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:20 pm

Ftloperry wrote:did you read the first comment posted?

tscottn4 days ago
Im a pilot and I flew into a little FBO at Burbank airport in LA last summer with my crew to pick up some fuel., Steve Perry was sitting in a chair waiting for his private jet. I walked up to him and we started talking. He was very nice. We talked for awhile before his plane was ready to leave. He told me that he had a new album coming out soon and to be on the lookout. Im a huge Journey and Steve Perry fan. I would love for them to get back together, however I just dont think that will ever happen, but never say never I guess..)

Frankly...we have been on the lookout for a while...so he must be doing a David Bowie...EXCEPT David was actively doing music. But I'm still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...shall I go on.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Return to Steve Perry