Very Rare For Steve Perry Demo Cassette Tape Pop Rock 2 Unre

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Very Rare For Steve Perry Demo Cassette Tape Pop Rock 2 Unre

Postby tater1977 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Tape Junkies ‏@TapeJunkies · 47m47 minutes ago

Very Rare For Steve Perry Demo Cassette Tape Pop Rock 2 Unreleased Journey '90s http://ebay.to/2hAaNC5 ≈ 20 hours

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&ver ... y&src=savs

-- Then if you go to ebay you get --

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-Steve ... rmvSB=true

9.JPG
9.JPG (56.78 KiB) Viewed 1040 times

25.JPG
25.JPG (65.93 KiB) Viewed 1040 times

This is the VERY RARE PROMO For: Steve Perry DEMO CASSETTE TAPE from 199?, made INDEPENDENTLY, made in USA. (no catalog #) 2 UNRELEASED tracks:
1. No Cause For Concern (male vocals)
2. Never Let Go (female vocals)
sent to Steve to record if he chose to- i don't think anyone did (this is not Steve Perry singing)-
pop rock style

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Very Rare For Steve Perry Demo Cassette Tape Pop Rock 2

Postby efrasjourney » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:09 am

LOL

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in review he wants 9.99 for two tracks that are NOT Steve singing and just the name Steve Perry typed on the cassette...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

:lol:
efrasjourney
Radio Waves

Postby perryfan61 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:48 am

efrasjourney wrote:LOL

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in review he wants 9.99 for two tracks that are NOT Steve singing and just the name Steve Perry typed on the cassette...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

:lol:

:lol: :D :? :roll: :lol:
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Memorex » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:02 am

I just realized I am sitting on a gold mine. In fact, I may have to re-file my taxes in order to list all of these assets.

I have thousands, maybe even over a million songs in my possession that Steve Perry has never recorded. There are some good ones too. Grammy award-winning songs.

If I could get $9.99 per song (which he did not sing), I'm looking at being a millionaire by the end of the week.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:15 am

Memorex wrote:I just realized I am sitting on a gold mine. In fact, I may have to re-file my taxes in order to list all of these assets.

I have thousands, maybe even over a million songs in my possession that Steve Perry has never recorded. There are some good ones too. Grammy award-winning songs.

If I could get $9.99 per song (which he did not sing), I'm looking at being a millionaire by the end of the week.

:lol: Maybe we all can throw in our old tapes and form a Corp. :lol:
and even invite SP to join in :?:
So we all just kick back and watch that $9.99 roll in .... :mrgreen:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:18 am

e.JPG
e.JPG (47.36 KiB) Viewed 934 times
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:20 am

Memorex wrote:I just realized I am sitting on a gold mine. In fact, I may have to re-file my taxes in order to list all of these assets.

Better change your price from 9.99 to 18.50. :lol:
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:50 pm

tater1977 wrote:

Better change your price from 9.99 to 18.50. :lol:

It's a good feeling when your wealth doubles overnight.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Return to Steve Perry