Happy Birthday Steve Perry

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Happy Birthday Steve Perry

Postby Shadowsong » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:25 am

Marabelle wrote:Sending greetings of good health, peace and guidance. I read you had 3 weeks and then your surgery, by now it must be closer to one week. Try to keep positive thoughts and hope for a brighter tomorrow. I hope your recovery will be fast and with excellent results. Time has a way of healing and setting us on our path to the next chapter of life, which I envision to be filled with hope, happiness and joy. Take my words as they were meant to be expressed, don't waste any time with lingering thoughts, take the goodness and with it fill your spirit lightly.

I'm trying to just numb myself & remain calm but as day gets closer I feel the tension.

Surgery March 1...Next week pre op blood tests...
Its robotic & hopefully I will only spend one night in the hospital so that's as good as it gets.
I am lucky that I did finally get a great surgeon affiliated with City of Hope. It gets no better than that so I have something to be thankful for!!!! 8)

Trying to tie up loose ends. Where my "stuff" is. Advance Directive...

Should survive surgery but there is always risk.

I wish I could be totally optimistic but I can't. I have pain & worried its spread.
It is said to be a low grade slower cancer & survival is good if its not spread.

I had a feeling something was wrong so they did a ultrasound almost 3 years ago 5/2014 which had some small cysts which are not normal so I would have liked to have known & been screened but the ultrasound was lost & the Dr never got it. I was told I'd be contacted of any abnormalities so when I never got any I thought I was fine until symptoms 9/1/16. I asked about the first ultrasound & they knew nothing about it. I blame myself. I should have demanded a report on it & they would have had to call the ultrasound center to get the report. I don't know who's fault it was. Maybe the ultrasound place never sent it to the DR or there was a problem at the receiving end. Luckily the report existed & when I went in for the recent ultrasound I asked them & the tech gave me a copy of the report.

NEVER allow a result from a procedure to go without getting a result!

In hindsight I guess my Dr never knew I even had the ultrasound but she should have followed up with me if she saw I did not get recommended test. I can't prove anything but I feel those cysts were the start of the problem. Still I went to the Dr as soon as I had the usual first symptoms & was one of the unlucky under 10% who actually have cancer.

If I had known about the cysts I would have asked for at least another ultrasound in 6 mo to a year to check on it.
Maybe they were nothing & getting cancer in that location was just a coincidence????

Shame how one mistake might cause someone there life.

Really bad slow medical care. 1 1/2 mo to get diagnosis. 2 months after that just to get a cancer Dr appointment. 1 month to get a cat scan. Its will be almost 6 months that it took me to get surgery.

So far the medical insurance has paid $127 toward $5000 worth of ER/ambulance bills & I am receiving final notices...

Its just bad but luckily my auto insurance has said I am covered.

Yeah, life has been really at a all time low...least I am alive & walking as being an invalid after the hit & run was almost more than I could bear.

:cry:

I know none of us live forever but I never thought cancer would strike then get hit by a car less than a month later.
That would have delayed surgery anyway so it sort of took my mind off that while I was struggling to get to the kitchen once or twice a day to eat. That evil woman who ran me down & took off. She had a young male passenger in his 20's so maybe her son? They have to live with it!!!! :evil:
~Shadow~

There is a seed within called hope
Waiting for the chance to grow
There's forever flowing from your soul
Waiting for the spirit to be flown
Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby FezzyChic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Dear Shadow,
Sending all the best wishes for your upcoming surgery! I will keep you in my heart and pray for you in all my thoughts! As my father once told me, "that all thought is prayer!"
So I believe him and that would mean that you are covered in loving prayers!!
I love you Gorgeous Songbird and Poetress!!
Be strong and let us know how you are!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Shadowsong » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Thanks... 8)
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Shadowsong » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Home Saturday night...Night was hard as in & out of bed to the bathroom every 3 hrs & it felt like I was ripping open my belly each time.
I took some alleve instead of the tylenol & in the morning its more tolerable.
Dr forgot his narcotic rx pad so said take tylenol or Motrin type stuff...

Thanks for all the good thoughts.

4 days 3 nights in hospital was no vacation though did have the Hawaii room. Private room with a 2 wall mural of an hawaiian beach scene. Very beautiful!
Tired! Can't sleep in hospital. Noisy all night & they wake you up & take blood & vitals. I also had a slight fever & was getting some congestion so they were worried about pnemonia.

I had worse type cancer than biopsy results & its also in one ovary & was growing even from Nov ultrasound. Damn insurance.
Still they think they started at same time & are not a result of spread. Very rare though & more malignant cancers then the stupid biopsy said they found!!! What do they just guess??? There was no low grade villoglandular endometrioid adenocarcinoma.
It was the highly maligant rare EA papillary serous carcinoma 30 % & EA squamous 70%.

OOOhhhh & the left ovary & part of the fallopian tube has the endometrioid adenocarcinoma squamous differentation.

Good thing is they don;t think they spread. They think they just all came at the same time like someone gave me a cancer tonic. That's good news though as they say Stage 1A in both endometrium & ovary not the death sentence the other would most likely bring!

I will need chemo & then radiation & my hair will fall out...OOOhhh Goody Joy Joy.

So they say Stage 1A in both uterus & ovary.

These are not the easy going cancer I thought I had but it seems early & still inside uterus but not sure of the ovary as that just sits out in the open & could have shed cancer so that's why chemo in 4 to 6 weeks.

Next 6 months of life is not going to be a picnic but if its true these are 2 seperate early cancers & not spread then I have a pretty good chance. Guess its good I had the endometrial as without that one I would have been symptomless before the ovary cancer got out of control & it would not have been so hopeful...

:shock:
Last edited by Shadowsong on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Marabelle » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:19 am

Welcome Shadow, I send precious love and health. I read your words and immediately I thought of "knowing and viewing your inner strength". I admire your strength and determination as you reassess your life and proceed. i say prayers and send blessings.
Use this strength to motivate and steer through this time and shine your "powerful light" on the purpose of your being. Stay strong,be powerful and determined. Even if your beautiful hair falls out, the essence of your beauty will radiantly remain intact.
Being prayerful.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby FezzyChic » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:31 am

Hey Precious Shadameow Gurl

Glad your surgery is over!
When you start Chemo...
And if you want to use Cannabis Oil with no THC, let me know because I'll get you some, it will help and sans the THC and you won't be high!

It's just a weed, all natural and I don't smoke it so I'm not pushing it but it helps and is a beautiful antioxidant!

Good God Shadameow, I'm crazy as hell, who knows what I might do if I got baked...Lol!!

So glad they got all of it!

Marabelle and I will find you some very cool hats to wear! You'll be adorable! ❤

Keeping you in all thoughts and prayers!

We're getting to that age, and life is a precious one time short minute or two, so glad you came into my few minutes here enriching me and sharing your beautiful heart with me!
Have a great day, keep your chin up...

We got this!!!

Love you Dearest!!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Shadowsong » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:37 pm

:mrgreen:
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Ftloperry » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:31 am

Healing prayers to you Shadow. I hope today finds you doing well. Keeping you in my prayers and thinking good thoughts. Do check in when you can to let us know how you are doing.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't loose it."
--- Robin Williams
Ftloperry
8 Track

Postby Shadowsong » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:53 am

Certainly a wake up call to the passing of time that has seemed to slip through my hands.

Not at all sure but chances are this beastly cancer will cut years off my life as its not out of the woods even in stage 1 as its a real bad one! Still stage 1A is least 50% to 80% survival but stage 1B drops to 50% so its better than a lower stage of this cancer as it takes more lives then all of the others as it seems to reoccur with great frequency. Stage 2 or more with this cancer is just a matter of time & try to keep ahead of it. My family lives into the 90's & so thought I had alot of time but you never know.
Even 5 or 10 years would be better than checking out earlier. We can't pick our life & we have to try to make the best of it.

That's just my research & have not talked to DR yet & guess I should keep my nose out of the statistics & every year they make more advancements in the medications. I guess I try to prepare for the worst & if its better I am overjoyed rather than disappointed.

Healing well & getting into bed is easier. Gosh...the broken foot & surgery. Been through alot in a few months.

So really want to hear a life update from Steve Perry as he has alot of people who deeply care for him even if he can't phantom why.

I don;t waste time dwelling on his music but I do hope our paths will cross again. There was one time I saw him guess around May 2014 or 2015 & I made a remark that I sort of regretted as maybe it was not mine to make but I expressed my sympathies for the passing of his lovely lady. I think it brought him sadness & that was not my intention. I also told him I knew how he felt as I did lose a boyfriend to cancer in 1999. He looked at me with the saddest puppy dog eyes & a pain so deep I'll never forget.

~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby FezzyChic » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:52 am

Hey Shad,
Thinking about you!
When do you begin Chemo and Radiation?

Sending Love and praying for God's Mercy for a speedy recovery for all you are bearing!

Hopefully Steve will say something on Fan Asylum for his fans!
My thinking is he's just involved with his music, perfecting and fussing over it!
It may be his last and his masterpiece...
So Mr. Perfectionist is painstakingly working!

Imagine much of Steve just died with Kellie...
Must have just killed him to lose her!
And perhaps his tribute to their love is a tough emotional release!

Just keep your chin up Girl!!

(((((((Hugs)))))))
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Shadowsong » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:22 am

Week 3 after surgery. Going slow but seeing an improvement is recovery. Getting around better.

Just got an appointment with an Oncologist at City of Hope at the end of the month 4 weeks after surgery.
I wonder if that means they approved City of Hope Chemo????
That would be great but my surgeon said the Oncologist they gave my neighbor which they may give me is also very good.

I'm reading about that papillary serous & its not good even in stage 1A & has an intermediate chance of re occurrence.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3287395/

I just want to outlive my 88 year old Mom as don't want her to lose another child. My grandmother almost made 98.
My Uncle just died at 94 & an aunt only made 88 & my mothers youngest brother died at 66 only 10 years older than me.

I guess the next 6 months will be very hard & making it to a year will be a big deal.
Maybe time to think about collecting social security early & just do things & not wait for old age as it might not come... :?:

I'd like to just pack up & move to Australia to be with my parents but its not possible to do it permanently & I can't be flying back & forth every 6 months & I have medical care here which I won't have there so it's realistically not in the cards.
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Shadowsong » Sat May 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Supposed to have started chemo a month ago but it was delayed as Dr wanted to recheck the pathology & med insur took so long to approve it. They retested my pathology & now are not sure now if I have the pappilary serous because of a weakly positive P53 test???. I don;t know why they can't accurately test the cancers.
That's a really bad one that accounts for most of the deaths. Even if I don't have that one I still have a Figo 3 squamous so thats' highly malignant too.
I was told stage 1A now they are not sure if it spread from the uterus to the ovaries...guess that's not as good & they tell me they just don't know...but that I read is a worse stage. :cry:

Anyway they say I need chemo & ordered a port put in my chest for it but my insurance has not approved it yet & they took a long time to approve the retesting of the pathology to try to determine what I really have.

Dr wants to start Chemo in a vein first now as he does not want to wait for a port & put in the port when its approved.

Port is no fun but they say the veins can harden & skin can die from it so the port is easier to give chemo.
Chest Port | UW Medicine

Port is minor surgery but may be a 1 to 2 inch incison which is big to me!
Chemo will weaken the immune system so can get infections. Not sure its a good idea to get a port inserted after starting chemo so I may want to wait for the port but Dr ,may think waiting is not good.

I see the DR tuesday & I will talk to him & if we go ahead they will give me a blood test & can start chemo Thursday.
Ate salmon & rice. Trying to build my strength as not sure if I will eat well on chemo.

Now I read I may have to stay away from my bird??? How can I do that for 4 or 6 mo???
This port & chemo crap is a mess but without it this cancer is the kind that likes to come back & that would not be good!
No chemo might mean a good chance of dying...

Sighs...
Well tired...off to go lay down.

Was starting to enjoy a bit of normal unencumbered life for a bit... :evil:
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Marabelle » Sun May 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Good evening dear Shadow, are you there alone? Here I was contemplating on the HOF when my dear friend is sick. Shame on me. Perhaps Fez and I can come and check in on you if you are up for company. Let me know.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby Shadowsong » Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Wow, Really...that would be nice. HWOF is nice but I was there when it happened so I had the grand tour.

When will this be?

Port was approved so tomorrow I talk to port DR. They say when I get the port they can give chemo same day.
I did not want to start chemo in vein Thursday & then try to find a good time when my blood count is OK to have a port inserted.
Dr seems to say its not a big deal but they are not cutting into his chest...

Oooooh forgot to ask about bird. I'm sort of worried & they just donlt know but I could be worse than stage 1A if this spread from uterus to ovary & fallopian tube. Still good news is tumors were confined to parts they took out or we hope but this cancer does get around so that's why chemo & it could be ovarian cancer or it metastasized. I could be stage 111A2 but no one has actually said that but that's what it would be if it went from uterus to ovary so its still very much a possible volatile cocktail.

Be nice to have the gang together for coffee & chit chat. :mrgreen:
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Shadowsong » Wed May 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Wow, Really...that would be nice. HWOF is nice but I was there when it happened so I had the grand tour.

When will this be?

Port was approved so tomorrow I talk to port DR. They say when I get the port they can give chemo same day.
I did not want to start chemo in vein Thursday & then try to find a good time when my blood count is OK to have a port inserted.
Dr seems to say its not a big deal but they are not cutting into his chest...

Oooooh forgot to ask about bird. I'm sort of worried & they just donlt know but I could be worse than stage 1A if this spread from uterus to ovary & fallopian tube. Still good news is tumors were confined to parts they took out or we hope but this cancer does get around so that's why chemo & it could be ovarian cancer or it metastasized. I could be stage 111A2 but no one has actually said that but that's what it would be if it went from uterus to ovary so its still very much a possible volatile cocktail.

Be nice to have the gang together for coffee & chit chat. :mrgreen:
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Ftloperry » Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 am

Thinking of you Shadow and hope that you are doing okay. Sending lots of healing hugs and prayers your way.
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't loose it."
--- Robin Williams
Ftloperry
8 Track

Postby FezzyChic » Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 am

Hey There Gorgeous,
Marabelle and I are definitely gonna make trip to LA in a few months!
In the mean time....You get to the business of kicking that cancer's ass!!
We will have a rip roaring time when the 3 Musketeers reunite!!
Hell, we dont need no stinking badges, Hall of Fame, Men, or Bullshit...Lol!
Who knows we might end up in Vegas or ...probably not but...lol, we are definately gonna do some shit!!!
Love you Beautiful!!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Shadowsong » Sat May 20, 2017 4:31 pm

:mrgreen:

Getting the port placed June 1 then I guess chemo anytime after,
Probably end in September then they may do radiation.

Be nice to get together...I hope I feel OK...
8)
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby FezzyChic » Wed May 31, 2017 8:30 am

Hey Precious,
You may be gearing up for tomorrow to get your port!
I hope you do not have discomfort with Chemo! I'm planning on bringing you some very low Thc CBD Oil in case so you can try it for any kind of discomfort to see if it's helps! I'm hoping you don't experience any Shadow!
It's hotter than hell out here in the Valley, Dog Days of Summer coming on!! Not that I care because I've lived in my entire life and like it ...lol!
The Plumaria you have me, "Pops" , grew taller than me and began outgrowing his pot! I finally planted him in the ground and he grew taller but his stalk stayed very thin. like the size of a broom handle! Never bloomed once and then the County came around and tagged my neighbors orange trees and my Ruby Red grapefruit tree for a certain fungus to hit our area! After that "Pops", got a fungus too and soon it consumed him despite my efforts! So, I believe it to be too hot and arid for Plumaria where I live! Or that fungus was the culprit. I had to treat my grapefruit and it did well but might have been too hard on "Pops"!
Hope your Plumaria are blooming, and thriving beautifully as usual! You are a master gardener green finger Life giving Queen!!
Love your Plumies!!
Marabelle and me are making plans according to work schedules...
Expect us soon Gorgeous!!
My mouth is watering for your magical Thai food! We can definitely find a lot to do together and if you feel tired we will get a wheel chair!!
Love You Precious!!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby FezzyChic » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:12 am

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts! Keep your chin up!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Shadowsong » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Thanks Everyone for thinking of me!!! :P

Port was put in Thurs 6/1...not too bad but it hurts & itches. Can't shower til Monday & its hard to sleep. :cry:

The Oncologist wants to start chemo Tuesday 6/6 & I guess I wanted the port wound to heal first as it looked like it was getting infected with a big 4 inch red line under the wound but its fading.

Trying not to think about it & guess it has to be done. I calculated last of 6 cycles should be around 9/19 so this crap could end before my birthday & then they are considering radiation.... :evil:

I borrowed a transport chair from when I had my foot run over so I am prepared if I get bad neuropathy & have trouble walking.
:twisted:

They say you can't taste food anymore...get nauseous & others things..like going bald

Cut my hair off really short myself. It looks pretty good. Figure less to clog the vacuum & certainly was not going to pay someone to cut my hair when I will loose it in about 2 weeks... :twisted:

I have a wig on order...I'm going blonde!!!!! :mrgreen:

Poor Pops...I do feel for them as they are my babies. Each one grown from a seed.
Sadly I have not been doing well for about 2 years & neglected them so lost about half.
Luckily they really don;t need much attention & too much water is their enemy.
They like the heat...

Shame about the citrus & there is a bad bug that is infecting them with an incurable bacteria. You need to spray the trees to kill the bug. Its bad & could wipe out the citrus crop. I'd be sick without oranges, lemons & limes...They are soooo good!

I'll send you back with another plumeria. I thought you also had a pink one?
They can be finicky when there potting mix is just not right. I can't tell you how many I've lost over the years but I've had way over 100! :shock:

Looking forward to getting together it really has been a long time!

Hmmmm hopefully by Steve's next birthday I will have a clean bill of health...well as much as anyone can when they have a demon lurking inside them... :roll:
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby Tomulator » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 pm

God Bless you Shadowsong...

8)
"I was merely probing the patient for muscle tone and skeletal girth. We mock what we don't understand."
Tomulator
Cassette Tape

Postby Shadowsong » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Day 11 after the chemical apocalypse. Doing OK. Waiting for hair to fall out...just learned about eyebrows & eyelashes. :evil:
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby FezzyChic » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:20 am

Wow Babygirl,
Glad you aren't feeling too uncomfortable! Just want you to know I love you and your in my thoughts!
Sorry you are dealing with this all alone, wish I lived closer!
I think if I tried to grow another Plumie, I'd plant it in the ground sooner! Here, it would probably do better in an atrium. I just planted two cherry trees and two Hass avocado trees this week!
Of course stone fruit grows beautifully here, but the avacados will have to be sheltered from frost in the winter until the trees get mature or they wont make it!
We are into 107 to 110 temps thus next week...Whew!!
Hey Shad, if you need anything you can call me, still have same number!
If you don't have it, message me!

Keep your chin up Beautiful,
Send a pic of your blond "Do".
Marabelle and me will be coming later in the summer due to both of our work schedules!
Steve's album (you know your old when you still say album...lol) will be out right before your birthday!
That will be a niice gift to look forward to! :D
Hang in there Beautiful,
You got this!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Shadowsong » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:56 am

Album??? Had not heard... Wow...new Steve Perry music & ending chemo all before my birthday... Nicest gifts!!!8)

Hair is starting to fall out...brows & eyelashes supposed to go too. That will be very alarming!!!! :cry:

Taxol is a near 100 % hair loss. Round 2 chemo next week so hope I continue to tolerate it.

Plumies don;t mind heat & as long as it does not freeze they will love it in the ground!

For sure you must try again. I have many that need homes... :mrgreen:

Thanks!!!!
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Postby FezzyChic » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:55 am

Shadow,
I am relieved that you aren't in pain with your treatment! No worries, hair will grow back in no time! And if you begin to have trouble with appetite or sleep ...let me know cause I'll get you CBD oil with low thc! You won't get high but may get much relief!
Yes, I would love to try another Plumie...what was the reason you named the one you gave me, "Pops"?
I think I could get the Plumies to grow here but the stalk or trunk won't be very wide and I don't think they will bloom....maybe too hot or not enough humidity! Questions...questions!

Yes, the Stephen is working on an Album to be released from anywhere now til October...I read! It will be an album tribute to his love of his life, girlfriend/wife Kellie! So yes, you will or should get to hear your fav guy before your Birthday and upon finishing Chemo! A great Birthday wow for you!!! :)
Keep your chin up and call if you need anything! Hope you have a good day!
It's 108 degrees here, ..Whoa Mama!!
I'm just going yo go naked with my flip flops!!

Love you
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Marabelle » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Well then it will have to be a huge celebration when we all get together. I will have to wear a Tina Turner or Cher or Lady GaGa wig, Fez will have to do something spectacularly gorgeous with her hair so we can be a part of all that is good and that is going on in your house. There will be a lot to celebrate come October and I know I will be in the mood to dance like nobody is watching as we listen to his new music and bring prayers and good wishes for continued good health to us all. What a journey we have had! We will party like it's 2018 or 1999 again! Get out the party hats!
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby FezzyChic » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 am

Well spoken Marabelle! Yes, I am going to wear a headress with feathers to compliment the hairs I have left after children, men and age!! Lol!
We can gather and I'm bringing some killer weed, we can sneak away and smoke it...hahaha! We're not telling the kids shit, I don't smoke it and neither do you guys but this will be a party and celebration for the Three if us! We should laugh our butts off and do something unique...
We will wear wind chimes, bangles, glitter and Rosary's will be everywhere!! Well dance and cry and laugh and rejoice!!
Candles, Steve's new music and US!!
Wow!
Only one thing here...
Since I'm usually the designated driver...Do Not let me drive in LA stoned!! I don't know where we will end up!
Well...I certainly am looking forward to our gathering and we will take life as it comes, and we will kick ass!

Okay, Shadameow....
You just take it day to day for now!
Call me if you're in need!
Remember Marabelle and me,
even though we aren't there...
We are beside you, we got your back while you defeat this intruder and you got this! And we love you!!
Hang in there!
FezzyChic
Ol' 78

Postby Marabelle » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:37 am

I am thinking...burning sage to cleanse the air...someone has to beat the drums so we can dance....and with headgear, wigs and bangles...of course there has to be BLTs...a strange guy walking around in parking lot...giggling weed...OMG, Shadow will have to throw us out!
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby Shadowsong » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:09 pm

I hope I am still in good form as the rounds of chem go on. Round 2 Tuesday. I need 6 to end 9/19 if all goes well on schedule.
Hair is really falling out.
I left a trail of it walking home from the grocery as I pulled it out. I figure better on the street then in the apartment!
I think I lost half but good thing I have 3 trillion strands of it but looks like soon it will disappear. :evil:

Pops was Pops as it was a seed from Pops Red. I think Pops Red is a skinnier one. Reds sometimes are not as vigorous & harder to root. Reds are not as common. Whites & yellows are generally the hardiest. I like whites as they generally are the most perfumed but I grew to like the rare deep reds. The one in my sig is a seedling of Lurline. I nursed that seed through bad times even had to reroot a seed..no one ever before has done it or even would think to do it but that seed was important to me & it got the best of care. It was the only seed of least 12 that made it. Its a stunner & alot of people like it & its the only one of its kind as each seed is like a child unique!
I hope its OK... I have not been back there in a while. I;m not supposed to touch dirt...

I thought I gave you a pink one last time too. Anyway you shall take another one & plant it in the ground.
You will have to ammend the soil a bit as I did. I have a few in the ground & one white one is over 10 foot tall.

You add soil conditioner like humus bark compost... coarse sand & peat & small rock pumice..make it sort of like volcanic hawaiian soil.
They don;t mind the heat. They laugh at it!!! Just try to find a east exposure if you think your south will be too hot but they love sun!!!!

I don;t smoke anything. Don;t like smoke. I don;t use drugs except wine & beer & lately some run & diet coke...LOL

I ate salmon for weeks before all this to try to build my body.

So far appetite is normal...Thank heavens. Now I'm making tuna fish sandwiches with lotsof red onion & celery. Add jalapenos. Using a avacado oil mayo with olive oil & lemon to dress it with romaine on ezekial flax seed bread! Yummy!

OOOh yes...the BLT at the what was it ooohhh Beverly Garland. I wonder if they are still that good! :mrgreen:
Was Marabelle with us? I can't seem to remember.

Wins Thai too was great but I'm not sure its that good any more. Ordered del about a year ago & it did not seem as good.

I don;t cook big long things & have not in a few years. In fact I can't quite remember that shrimp & rappini dish I showed you how to make. That was pretty good! I have not made homemade pizza in years! Oh well I think my body knew something was wrong as I was tired all the time. I actually snapped out of it & on Sept 1 2016 I dragged myself to Sant Monica beach. I walked against the surf almost from the pier to the end & back, Next day I started bleeding. I really shook things up inside but least I knew something was wrong & it was the worst!

Well hopefully the worst is over & just have to get thru the chemo & maybe radiation!! :roll:

:roll: Actually my blood work was so good last week they canceled this weeks blood draw...oooh well they forgot to tell me so I went up there for nothing. Dr says I'm a amazon & loves my hemoglobin levels!

Oh foot Dr says I heal like a Rock Star...Well lets hope my body continues to fight off the toxic chemo cocktails & it knocks out any residual microscopic UP serous or EA squamous cells that may be hanging around looking to make more trouble.

Well it has been not the best for sleep as I go to bed really late & can't seem to sleep as late as I used to so I need to get more sleep.

I know I'll enjoy new SP music but I'd just as much like to see him eating thanksgiving turkey & sausage stuffing!

Well night all Sweet Dreams...
~Shadow~

Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Steve Perry