So, a guy walks into this house

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

So, a guy walks into this house

Postby Marabelle » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 am

Just wondering what has been happening with Mr Perry...there hasn't been a word, Tater? Aha! And this board is so quiet that mice are running around the room. Hence, the line about "house" and pulling the 2 lines together...house and room I hope others get what I'm talking about. Whatever it is, hope the man is well and hasn't forgotten his loyal fans out here in the world who wish him the best in his endeavors (nice word without any sort of pressure for the music). Whatever they might truly be. I say "endeavors", someone else says "music", endeavors...music..and with those words I close. Though another year may come and go, and we all age another year as well, we just hope we still are able to sit upright, listen without a hearing aid and able to put our hands together to clap and not fall over in the chair and have to be revived.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Re: So, a guy walks into this house

Postby tater1977 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:32 pm

Marabelle wrote:Just wondering what has been happening with Mr Perry...there hasn't been a word, Tater? Aha! And this board is so quiet that mice are running around the room. Hence, the line about "house" and pulling the 2 lines together...house and room I hope others get what I'm talking about. Whatever it is, hope the man is well and hasn't forgotten his loyal fans out here in the world who wish him the best in his endeavors (nice word without any sort of pressure for the music). Whatever they might truly be. I say "endeavors", someone else says "music", endeavors...music..and with those words I close. Though another year may come and go, and we all age another year as well, we just hope we still are able to sit upright, listen without a hearing aid and able to put our hands together to clap and not fall over in the chair and have to be revived.

So, a guy walks into this house ... because he still has his keys and didn't lock himself out.
:wink:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Marabelle » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:55 am

8) so clever...hence the words...house...room...and voila...KEYS.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby scarab » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 am

Just wish we'd get to hear just one song. Sad that he could not release something on the heels of the R&R HOF.
Love to see if he still has the TBF voice.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Steve Perry