Where is WIX?

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Where is WIX?

Postby cinkidd » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:49 am

We finally have Steve Perry with new music and he isn't around? WTH? I'm hoping he is okay.

Rich the Music Guy
Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
cinkidd
45 RPM

Re: Where is WIX?

Postby steveo777 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:51 am

cinkidd wrote:We finally have Steve Perry with new music and he isn't around? WTH? I'm hoping he is okay.

Rich the Music Guy

Maybe he's still cumming and hasn't been able to type yet. :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

Postby WIX » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:33 pm

HOLY FREAKIN GOATNIP AND FRENCH ONION!

I had to order my Perry Swag, that took one day. Then me and Steve ran over to Del Taco for Lunch then I flied back home.

So glad I talked him into this at age 69. Recording Studios are like Life Insurance. If he would have been 70 they would have charged double for studio time!!

I remember writing songs with Steve at the Pizza Shop a few years back.

He wanted me to change a lyric. I told him the pencil had no eraser. He replied, well Wix there will be no erasin that then. He just kinda spaced out for a few minutes and it was then I knew!!!
WIX
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:47 pm

WIX wrote:HOLY FREAKIN GOATNIP AND FRENCH ONION!

I had to order my Perry Swag, that took one day. Then me and Steve ran over to Del Taco for Lunch then I flied back home.

So glad I talked him into this at age 69. Recording Studios are like Life Insurance. If he would have been 70 they would have charged double for studio time!!

I remember writing songs with Steve at the Pizza Shop a few years back.

He wanted me to change a lyric. I told him the pencil had no eraser. He replied, well Wix there will be no erasin that then. He just kinda spaced out for a few minutes and it was then I knew!!!
:lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby scarab » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:14 pm

More importantly did Stevie use your software for steveperry.com and what are you doing with those 100's of millions in revenue?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wix.com
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby WIX » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:14 am

scarab wrote:More importantly did Stevie use your software for steveperry.com and what are you doing with those 100's of millions in revenue?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wix.com

Oh.......those guys, ya back in the day when the Backtalk Forums were at its peak. There was an exec trolling the site. He saw how I branded myself and how WIX became an entity of it's own.

When I saw their first commercial it irritated one of my personalities, but one of my other identities, DRWIX reasoned with WIX, myself and contained the situation.

I figured what the crap, a website was named in my honor although they will never admit it.
WIX
8 Track

Postby SusieP » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:02 pm

WIX wrote:Oh.......those guys, ya back in the day when the Backtalk Forums were at its peak. There was an exec trolling the site. He saw how I branded myself and how WIX became an entity of it's own.

When I saw their first commercial it irritated one of my personalities, but one of my other identities, DRWIX reasoned with WIX, myself and contained the situation.

I figured what the crap, a website was named in my honor although they will never admit it.

Yeh but we all know the truth.

It was you - or one of your personalities - who had the idea to sell Steve Perry socks with this new album wasn't it?

http://www.smoothduo.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/SuzeFromSmoothDuo/ Twitter @smoothduo
Rest In Peace Deano.
SusieP
Stereo LP

Postby perryfan61 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:43 am

SusieP wrote:
WIX wrote:Oh.......those guys, ya back in the day when the Backtalk Forums were at its peak. There was an exec trolling the site. He saw how I branded myself and how WIX became an entity of it's own.

It was you - or one of your personalities - who had the idea to sell Steve Perry socks with this new album wasn't it?

THAT'S the reason for the socks :D :D :)
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby cinkidd » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:48 pm

WIX, welcome the fuck back and so glad that you are alive and well. Now, get SP to tour.

Rich the Alive Guy
Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
cinkidd
45 RPM

Postby Loneman1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:51 pm

LMAO......been awhile since I've been around, but I remember you WIX. :lol:

Welcome back!! Thanks for you input on the song and the socks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rock on,
Eric
Loneman1
LP

Postby annie89509 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:17 pm

I don't get the socks thing ... someone please clue me in
annie89509
Stereo LP

Postby Greg » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:09 am

So, anybody gotten their socks yet?
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby SusieP » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:54 am

TBH I'm not too bothered about getting anything other than the album.
I can see why people might like t-shirts, patches, pennants, baseball caps, keyrings, mugs etc

But I really don't know why any one would want Steve Perry socks.
Crazy.

Extremely crazy, which is why I thought they may have been Wix's idea.

where is he anyway?

http://www.smoothduo.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/SuzeFromSmoothDuo/ Twitter @smoothduo
Rest In Peace Deano.
SusieP
Stereo LP

Postby WIX » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:04 pm

SusieP wrote:

Actually Steve wanted to feel close to his fans, socks made more sense than boxers..................

Personally I suggested to him that he should sign five Red Tux's with Long Tails for $1,500 each. Let's wait and see :D
WIX
8 Track

Postby WIX » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:06 pm

cinkidd wrote:WIX, welcome the fuck back and so glad that you are alive and well. Now, get SP to tour.

Rich the Alive Guy

You know Steve, when he gets something in his head he just won't let it go. His OCD of perfection is his biggest obstacle although he loves singing to his base! Well, every 20 plus years or so bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
WIX
8 Track

Postby WIX » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Loneman1 wrote:LMAO......been awhile since I've been around, but I remember you WIX. :lol:

Welcome back!! Thanks for you input on the song and the socks!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, well like Steve. I had to go out searching for myself too after I realized he wasn't coming back, only to totally redeem himself!

Steve and I ate many a Pizza's and rolled a lot of dough trying to convince him to come back!
WIX
8 Track

Postby WIX » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:11 pm

annie89509 wrote:I don't get the socks thing ... someone please clue me in

Steve's feet are sensitive and he won't walk around without socks, sandals or shoes on. He is a sensitive guy and his OCD also at one time would not allow him to walk on the cracks on the sidewalk. Thus why the name of the album Street Talk. It was kinda a way to fight back against his OCD.

hONEY if you can't figure out the sock thing, it is Steve getting close to you and being in your drawers!
WIX
8 Track

Return to Steve Perry