Now Playing

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Now Playing

Postby MotherCitay » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:35 am

Aw c'mon Steve ... give us a show like this please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKQtx_I8Kj0
MotherCitay
45 RPM

Postby Marabelle » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:59 am

I didn’t understand what you meant...it seemed like a commercial for a Carnival cruise at first. But then I started paying attention to how engrossed and enthralled the audience was with his performance and were singing and clapping. The audience was having a great time. So I ask myself could Simply Red be replaced by Mr Perry and he be out there singing on stage in a place like Las Vegas...like having a love fest? Hmm, I dunno.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby MotherCitay » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Marabelle wrote:I didn’t understand what you meant...it seemed like a commercial for a Carnival cruise at first. But then I started paying attention to how engrossed and enthralled the audience was with his performance and were singing and clapping. The audience was having a great time. So I ask myself could Simply Red be replaced by Mr Perry and he be out there singing on stage in a place like Las Vegas...like having a love fest? Hmm, I dunno.

LOL .... Carrot Top on a Carnival cruise. I get how you got that. :lol:

Steve Perry sure can have a love fest in Vegas ... if he throws in a couple of upbeat songs too.
MotherCitay
45 RPM

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:27 am

Wow, Carnival is a great song. To bad it was ignored in the states but the mid 90s in the US were all about rap/grunge/boy bands..
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Steve Perry