Singing his words to the song. .

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Singing his words to the song. .

Postby Marabelle » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:50 am

I heard he knew how to sing to the camera and make you feel as if you were the person he was singing to or dancing with...but there was a moment when I am dancing to the music and I stop and stand still. Side eye. Mr P is giving the side eye. He looks and then turns his head and looks again just before he looks completely away. Side eye. So now it’s getting personal. I had to stop myself. He is pulling out all the punches. Side eye. Oh no, he didn’t!
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Re: Singing his words to the song. .

Postby yulog » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:30 am

What a loon :lol:
yulog
Stereo LP

Re: Singing his words to the song. .

Postby Shadowsong » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:08 pm

Marabelle wrote:I heard he knew how to sing to the camera and make you feel as if you were the person he was singing to or dancing with...but there was a moment when I am dancing to the music and I stop and stand still. Side eye. Mr P is giving the side eye. He looks and then turns his head and looks again just before he looks completely away. Side eye. So now it’s getting personal. I had to stop myself. He is pulling out all the punches. Side eye. Oh no, he didn’t!

OOOhhh no....you've discovered the Perry mind meld!!!! You see he is not really even singing...He's just a hologram & its all in our minds!!!!

:mrgreen:
~Shadow~

There is a seed within called hope
Waiting for the chance to grow
There's forever flowing from your soul
Waiting for the spirit to be flown
Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Return to Steve Perry