Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Steve on CBS Sunday Morning

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:13 am

Tomorrow.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Re: Steve on CBS Sunday Morning

Postby tater1977 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:28 pm

CBS SUNDAY MORNING to be broadcast Sunday, Oct. 7 (9:00 AM ET) on the CBS Television Network.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby MotherCitay » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:30 pm

MotherCitay
45 RPM

Postby Sighlence » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:34 am

Looked like to me he didn't want to say NO. "Moving forward" leaves all doors wide open. Time will tell, but at this point time is not on anyone's side.
Sighlence
Ol' 78

Postby Pacfanweb » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:31 am

Sighlence wrote:Looked like to me he didn't want to say NO. "Moving forward" leaves all doors wide open. Time will tell, but at this point time is not on anyone's side.

Yeah, that was filmed awhile back. His answer to the Journey question has kind of evolved since then.

Early on, I did hear him on one of the radio shows kind of waffle on it. My guess is, once he gets a tour under his belt and if things line up perfectly, he might consider it.
Pacfanweb
45 RPM

Postby scarab » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:18 am

I wonder if the promotion will fade way soon, great interview and great getting the album out there, very cool seeing a commercial for the album during the broadcast.
Hope he continues, would pay "real money" in Perrys words to see him perform live on a talk show (or any capacity) soon, and I know the audience would go nuts, reinforce that his many many fans want to see him live.

Sadly because radio is so reluctant to play so little new 70s 80s artists, only a tour will keep this album alive.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby jrny84 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:01 am

Good interview. Great seeing Steve in his old hometown and getting a glimpse of his childhood/upbringing.

Hope there is more interviews to come in the next few weeks. Be great to see him on a talk show where he also performs a song live.
jrny84
Cassette Tape

Return to Steve Perry