Traces cover

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Traces cover

Postby tater1977 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Run your mouse across an icon, click on it and the
story behind it will pop up on the Traces cover.

https://steveperry.com/
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Traces cover

Postby tater1977 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:46 pm

STEVE PERRY’S TRACES GETS DELUXE TREATMENT
Posted by Bryan Joe Corder

https://ignitemusicmag.com/2019/03/15/s ... treatment/
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby kidlatham » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:13 am

They have since edited the back cover, removed the picture of the naked nun, she was on the website this morning.
kidlatham
Radio Waves

Postby kidlatham » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:47 am

Disregard, I see her now.
kidlatham
Radio Waves

Postby scarab » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:01 am

Wish he would have explained the dove over the guitar.

It's cool he hasnt given up on Traces.
Only wonder why if you are releasing the bonus tracks to all, maybe you should shoot a video for a bonus song,
Though I love Were Still here, the most Journey like song on Traces.
I would love to see a video or "live" version of Angel Eyes.

Take when I can get though.
Now thinking his appearance on the big interview is for more Traces sales, hoping I am wrong but I just want to see him sing live
just once again.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:31 am

The Deluxe Version of “Traces” is Out Now

https://steveperry.com/the-deluxe-versi ... lHDKCv1Naw

TRACES is Steve’s most personal and intimate work of his storied career and the reviews have been effusive: Yahoo proclaimed, “Perry’s long-awaited return to music is a cause for celebration”, Stereogum declared, “Perry’s got one of those great classic-rock voices” and Entertainment Weekly pronounced, “the return of one of rock’s most beloved voices”. The album’s third single, the affecting “We’re Still Here” has just been released to radio.

A new video to accompany the track — Steve’s first official music video as a solo artist since “Missing You” in August of ’94, and Journey’s clip for “When You Love A Women” in ’96 — will be released very soon.
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:06 pm

kidlatham wrote:Disregard, I see her now.

Quit looking fer them neked nuns. :lol: :lol: :lol:
tater1977
Compact Disc

Return to Steve Perry