Steve Perry - The Jim Brickman Interview "We're Still Here"

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby tater1977 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPDizGgw-_I

Published on Jun 4, 2019

Steve Perry is one of the all time great voices in Rock n Roll. Etched forever upon our memories are the wails of Don't Stop Believin' and Separate Ways, along with the timeless melodies of Faithfully, Oh Sherrie, Foolish Heart and countless others. After a more than 20 year hiatus, Steve Perry fulfills a promise and finds a lost passion for music and songwriting culminating in the release of the stellar new album "Traces"

Steve joins Jim Brickman to talk about the break and the return, but don't call it a comeback.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Steve Perry - The Jim Brickman Interview "We're Still He

Postby scarab » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:07 am

Thanks for this link,
We're still here is a great song and the video is too.

But once again he said he did "something" in the 90s.
Not only did he put together a band in the early 90's he released an album and toured behind it. This was 1993-1995.
FLTOSM went gold.
And in 1996-97 He recorded TBF with Journey. The album went Platinum, and When you Love a Woman got a grammy nod.

Then came his unreleased album and his solo song I stand Alone

I would love to hear an interviewer ask about his career in the 90's. All these interviews implied he "disappeared" in 1987.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Steve Perry