President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:14 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Well, that's something I care nothing about.


You don't care that America's biggest papers of record are churning out spurious BS?


Nope. I don't read them.

But, as I said, at least they DO recant things. That shows they do care.

Monker wrote:After Trump's Tweet about Obama tapping his wires, FF and KC went on post after trying to "prove" that it was true.


So what? The Kennedys wiretapped enemies and Martin Luther King. FDR wiretapped. Why is this out of the realm of possibility? Why are Democrats, like YOU, now trying to stifle free thought and viewpoints?[/quote]

That is such a childish thing to say. Just because somebody got away with it doesn't make it any less serious.

The laws changed after Watergate. Prior to that, it was probably legal. Trump accused Obama of a felony. That is a big del.

Monker wrote:Even to the point where they accused the CIA of planting false evidence of a Russia connection in server logs.

Again, entirely plausible. Cyber experts like Jeffrey Carr have poked holes all over the official hacking narrative.


It's fantasy. You ask for evidence and links for other things. Why are you not demanding evidence of this? Just because the CIA has the capability to do this does not mean they did. It is irresponsible to put forth such a weak link to create such a chain of bullshit.

Monker wrote:Fox did a story that Obama asked Britain's version of the NSA to tap Trump's wires. All of this based on a story in BreitBart of invented BS of a connect the dots conspiracy theory.


The Britain story came from Fox's Judge Napolitano, who has been a lonely voice on civil liberties during both the Bush and Obama years. He's great and he, too, is entitled to his pov.


Napolitano has been proved wrong on so many things that it is irresponsible to believe anything that he says. He was also the guy who said the FBI was furious about not recommending charges and half the agents were going to quit...a bunch of bullshit.

He went on the Daily Show and told Jon Stewart that if Lincoln had purchased the slaves instead of going to war that it would have saved thousands of lives and all the money we spent on the war. JON STEWART knew that Lincoln HAD offered to purchase the slaves but the states did not want to do it. Naplitano didn't know what he was talking about and Jon Stewart did.

Napolitano likes to come off as somebody who is an expert on everything but he's not...and this is thing with cooperating with Brittain is just another example.

Monker wrote:Has BreitBart recanted that story? That is now a story that NOBODY believes. It is a story that has had INTERNATIONAL reponses from Britain. It is a story that ended up with the current President accusing the previous President of a felony. It is a story that ended up broadening federal investigations...spendint more taxpayer money and wasting the time of congress and the FBI.


Where's the link? Do you have any proof that Breitbart posited this story as cold hard fact? The most prominent version of the wiretapping story I read on Breitbart came from Mark Levin - a radio host, not a journalist.
[/quote]

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/ ... ng-claims/

Levin is the "source" but the chief editer of BreitBart WROTE THE STORY.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:17 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Watched Hannity tonight. They covered the hearing, how the Dems tried to lead it on, and Republicans tried to hold
Comey's feet to the fire, and discussed how outting Flynn was a feloney, both with the leaker, and the writter who published the story. Sara Carter was on. They said NOTHING about what she was going to expose tonight. And for you libs, I do not write for, produce, appear on, or have any control over, what they say or do, nor have anything to do with the show. They teased Friday night she would unload, she didn't. Call Hannity and cry to him. The number is on his Fox website.


Looks to me like YOU had YOUR "Maddow moment".
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:32 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:WTF happened to UncleKGB?

02/11/17 R.I.P.


Who cares?


NephewFBI, and his two cousins in congress.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Getting it done. Guess it was too difficult for Obama.

http://conservativetribune.com/3-years- ... manualpost
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2819
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:55 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Watched Hannity tonight. They covered the hearing, how the Dems tried to lead it on, and Republicans tried to hold
Comey's feet to the fire, and discussed how outting Flynn was a feloney, both with the leaker, and the writter who published the story. Sara Carter was on. They said NOTHING about what she was going to expose tonight. And for you libs, I do not write for, produce, appear on, or have any control over, what they say or do, nor have anything to do with the show. They teased Friday night she would unload, she didn't. Call Hannity and cry to him. The number is on his Fox website.


Looks to me like YOU had YOUR "Maddow moment".


Except it isn't Carters show, she didn't get into the middle of the story before she realized she had an orgasim for nothing and look like a complete idiot. They didn't deliver what they advertised. Maybe tonight. I'm sure Hannity's ratings didn't go straight into the toilet like Maddows did either. Of course he could lose all the viewers she has and still stay on the air.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2819
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 am

I can get on board with this. He shouldn't have let Clinton go last July.

https://aclj.org/executive-power/the-co ... 53287606=1
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2819
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5110
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 pm

From Wikileaks:

Watergate' journalist Carl Bernstein on recent intelligence leaks in the United States:

« I can state w/confidence that many intel members now decrying 'leaks' of classified info have themselves 'leaked' classified info knowingly »

https://twitter.com/carlbernstein/statu ... 7870702592
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5110
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Yeah, it reads a lot like JB and KC when they talk about Obama.

Boomchild wrote:Image
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Monker wrote:Yeah, it reads a lot like JB and KC when they talk about Obama.

Boomchild wrote:Image


Maybe you, but I'm much smarter then to threaten a President when he's in office. Even a pathetic dip shit like Obama.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2819
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Monker wrote:But, as I said, at least they DO recant things. That shows they do care.


To paraphrase Mark Twain - "A lie will go round the world while truth is pulling its boots on."
MSM only retracts these stories after they have been re-tweeted millions of times over.

Monker wrote:That is such a childish thing to say. Just because somebody got away with it doesn't make it any less serious.


US history is childish? There is a precedent of American presidents spying on their perceived enemies. Just a fact.

Monker wrote:The laws changed after Watergate. Prior to that, it was probably legal. Trump accused Obama of a felony. That is a big del.


If you’ve been following the evolution of FISA, you know the standard of probable cause has been completely watered down. FISA warrants are pretty much general warrants. What the government wants, they get.

Monker wrote:It's fantasy. You ask for evidence and links for other things. Why are you not demanding evidence of this? Just because the CIA has the capability to do this does not mean they did. It is irresponsible to put forth such a weak link to create such a chain of bullshit.


You just mentioned post-Watergate…..in the wake of Nixon, we had the Church Committee which revealed and confirmed all sorts of things, including the CIA’s MKUltra mind control experiments and attempts to assassinate various foreign leaders. Prior to this, all of these things were decried as “fantasy.” And to many ignorant Hillary-voting Americans (like you), they still are. You wanna talk about fantasy?....the FBI is investigating alleged Russian hacking without ever actually looking into the hacked servers.

http://www.voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-co ... 76067.html

Monker wrote:Napolitano has been proved wrong on so many things that it is irresponsible to believe anything that he says. He was also the guy who said the FBI was furious about not recommending charges and half the agents were going to quit...a bunch of bullshit.

He went on the Daily Show and told Jon Stewart that if Lincoln had purchased the slaves instead of going to war that it would have saved thousands of lives and all the money we spent on the war. JON STEWART knew that Lincoln HAD offered to purchase the slaves but the states did not want to do it. Naplitano didn't know what he was talking about and Jon Stewart did.

Napolitano likes to come off as somebody who is an expert on everything but he's not...and this is thing with cooperating with Brittain is just another example.


Ok. In a battle of intellects, you side with a hacky sub-borscht belt comedian over a former superior judge and historian Napolitano. Got it. I’ll stand with the Judge.

Monker wrote:Levin is the "source" but the chief editer of BreitBart WROTE THE STORY.


Wrong again. Pam Key is a video editor for Breitbart TV.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 11792
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby JBlake » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:05 am

Monker wrote:Yeah, it reads a lot like JB and KC when they talk about Obama.

Boomchild wrote:Image


Ok, show me where I posted such language about Bama and his wife.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:54 am

Monker wrote:
But, as I said, at least they DO recant things. That shows they do care.

To paraphrase Mark Twain - "A lie will go round the world while truth is pulling its boots on."
MSM only retracts these stories after they have been re-tweeted millions of times over.


To paraphrase me, at least they do recant things. BreitBArt doesn't.

Monker wrote:
That is such a childish thing to say. Just because somebody got away with it doesn't make it any less serious.

US history is childish?


No, your argument is childish. But, mommy, he was spying on the girl next door, and so was the guy across the street, so I should be able to. That is the core of what you are saying.

There is a precedent of American presidents spying on their perceived enemies. Just a fact.


It doesn't make it legal, it doesn't make it morally right, and it doesn't make the accusations of the current President that the former President of committing a felony any less serious.

Monker wrote:
The laws changed after Watergate. Prior to that, it was probably legal. Trump accused Obama of a felony. That is a big del.

If you’ve been following the evolution of FISA


And, that is irrelevent because no FISA was served. Where are the papers signed by a judge? You are always asking for proof...find the hard copy of any FISA request made by Obama to tap Trump's wires. I doubt you will.

Monker wrote:
It's fantasy. You ask for evidence and links for other things. Why are you not demanding evidence of this? Just because the CIA has the capability to do this does not mean they did. It is irresponsible to put forth such a weak link to create such a chain of bullshit.

You just mentioned post-Watergate…..in the wake of Nixon, we had the Church Committee which revealed and confirmed all sorts of things,


And, the current committies are not finding any evidence of Trump's accusations....quite the opposite, actually.


including the CIA’s MKUltra mind control experiments and attempts to assassinate various foreign leaders. Prior to this, all of these things were decried as “fantasy.” And to many ignorant Hillary-voting Americans (like you), they still are.


Yeah, yeah, PCP, remote viewing, a bunch of irrelevent nothingness to current events.

You wanna talk about fantasy?....the FBI is investigating alleged Russian hacking without ever actually looking into the hacked servers.

http://www.voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-co ... 76067.html


Yeah, sure. I'll take your word that this article is fantasy. I'll wait for the real FBI report.

Ok. In a battle of intellects, you side with a hacky sub-borscht belt comedian over a former superior judge and historian Napolitano. Got it. I’ll stand with the Judge.


You stand in ignorance. It was all over the internet at the time. Go to any fact checking site and look it up.

I just took the first one I found in Google:
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/ar ... civil-war/

Stewart: Lincoln tried to pay to free the slaves but found no takers

One of Napolitano’s arguments was that Lincoln could have bought the slaves and freed them and saved thousands of lives and billions of dollars. Stewart said Lincoln did try to buy the slaves, but the states and slave owners weren’t interested. We found that Lincoln had put over $700,000 dollars on the table to liberate Delaware’s slaves and, as Stewart said, the Delaware Legislature said no thanks.

Lincoln also got Congress to approve a slave purchase bill, but there was never any indication that slaveholders in any Union or Confederate state were ready to negotiate. Soon after, Lincoln announced his Emancipation Proclamation freeing all slaves in the Confederate states.

Stewart’s claim rates True.

---------------------------

And, this one I forgot about:
Napolitano: Lincoln tried to arm the slaves

Napolitano might not have wanted Lincoln to go to war to free the slaves, but he had no problem if the slaves rose up to free themselves. When Stewart pointed out how impossible that would be for slaves, Napolitano said that Lincoln had tried to arm the slaves.

"If the slaves had gone to war against their slave owners, and I had been alive, I would have been with them. I would have helped finance, fund and lead that revolt," Napolitano said.

"Are you familiar with slavery?" Stewart asked.

"I am very familiar with it," responded Napolitano.

"That is not the option," Stewart said.

"No, no, no. Lincoln tried to arm the slaves," answered Napolitano.

Napolitano gave us no proof (we didn’t hear from him at all) and two prominent historians said they had never heard of such an effort.

"I know of no evidence -- have never even heard it said -- that Lincoln himself tried to arm those who were still slaves to enable a slave insurrection -- and I very strongly doubt that any such evidence exists," said Bruce Levine, a Civil War historian at the University of Illinois.

We rate this claim Pants on Fire.

-------------------

Napolitano likes to think he knows everything and because he attaches "Judge" to the front, it gives people the false impression that he knows more than he does. You would call him a 'hack' if he were on the Democrat side of things. He is wrong so often that I do not take anything he says as truth unless there is other evidence.

Monker wrote:
Levin is the "source" but the chief editer of BreitBart WROTE THE STORY.

Wrong again. Pam Key is a video editor for Breitbart TV.


You're right. I posted the wrong link. That was not the original article. This one predates it by a couple days:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ine-trump/
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:03 am

Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes revealed a number of American citizens who worked on the Trump transition team were monitored, surveilled and unmasked by the intelligence community during the previous Obama administration. Although the monitoring was legal, it was certainly inappropriate. Information collected on these individuals was then widely disseminated, despite being irrelevant to ongoing investigations into Russia.

House Intel Chair: Intel community incidentally collected info about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition pic.twitter.com/KWRA76MWam — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) March 22, 2017

Nunes revelation comes three weeks after President Trump claimed President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. There hasn't been any evidence of wiretapping, but the White House argues Trump was referring to overall surveillance of his campaign, not specifically wiretapping. Nunes will brief President Trump about his findings this afternoon.

Nunes said at a news conference he discovered the potential surveillance of Trump himself while reviewing intelligence reports, but said it was not related to Russia.
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you end up with a sore Peter.

When you have a sore Peter, don't fuck with it!
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby JBlake » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:18 am

Fact Finder wrote:Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes revealed a number of American citizens who worked on the Trump transition team were monitored, surveilled and unmasked by the intelligence community during the previous Obama administration. Although the monitoring was legal, it was certainly inappropriate. Information collected on these individuals was then widely disseminated, despite being irrelevant to ongoing investigations into Russia.

House Intel Chair: Intel community incidentally collected info about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition pic.twitter.com/KWRA76MWam — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) March 22, 2017

Nunes revelation comes three weeks after President Trump claimed President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. There hasn't been any evidence of wiretapping, but the White House argues Trump was referring to overall surveillance of his campaign, not specifically wiretapping. Nunes will brief President Trump about his findings this afternoon.

Nunes said at a news conference he discovered the potential surveillance of Trump himself while reviewing intelligence reports, but said it was not related to Russia.


Trump is right again. I'm seeing a trend here. Trump finds something out, mentions it without providing hard copy proof, allows the Dem libs to bullshit their asses off and then a few weeks later......BLAM! hard copy proof. Hahahah. Trump right again.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:56 am

I'm shocked. Not really. Yet another DNC trap, fake news story, and lie exposed.

http://www.drainingtheswamp.info/ngfc.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2819
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:12 am

JBlake wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes revealed a number of American citizens who worked on the Trump transition team were monitored, surveilled and unmasked by the intelligence community during the previous Obama administration. Although the monitoring was legal, it was certainly inappropriate. Information collected on these individuals was then widely disseminated, despite being irrelevant to ongoing investigations into Russia.

House Intel Chair: Intel community incidentally collected info about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition pic.twitter.com/KWRA76MWam — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) March 22, 2017

Nunes revelation comes three weeks after President Trump claimed President Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. There hasn't been any evidence of wiretapping, but the White House argues Trump was referring to overall surveillance of his campaign, not specifically wiretapping. Nunes will brief President Trump about his findings this afternoon.

Nunes said at a news conference he discovered the potential surveillance of Trump himself while reviewing intelligence reports, but said it was not related to Russia.


Trump is right again. I'm seeing a trend here. Trump finds something out, mentions it without providing hard copy proof, allows the Dem libs to bullshit their asses off and then a few weeks later......BLAM! hard copy proof. Hahahah. Trump right again.


So, when Nunes says this:

Despite the news, he repeated that the president’s claim that President Obama ordered a wiretapping of Trump Tower was not true.

“No, no, no. That did not happen. I have said this for many, many weeks,” he said.

Just last week, Nunes said, “I don’t think there was an actual tap of Trump Tower.”

That verifies Trump.

yeah, you are seeing things. Your imagination runs wild. This is new and unrelated to what Trump said.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:19 am

The FBI is thus far not cooperating with the House of Representatives' investigation into the NSA's surveillance of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, the chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said today. Nunes said communications from the Trump team were picked up and disseminated within the government during the 2016 campaign. Nunes told reporters that sources within the intelligence community presented him with the information. He spoke to the press after briefing the White House. "We don’t actually know yet officially what happened to General Flynn," Nunes said of how communications from Gen. Flynn's calls were leaked to the press. "We just know that his name leaked out but we don't know how it was picked up yet. That was one of the things that we asked for in the March 15th letter, was for the NSA, CIA, and FBI to get us all the unmasking that was done." "And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not they’re going to respond to our March 15th letter which is now a couple of weeks old.” Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you end up with a sore Peter.

When you have a sore Peter, don't fuck with it!
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby JBlake » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:53 am

Fact Finder wrote:The FBI is thus far not cooperating with the House of Representatives' investigation into the NSA's surveillance of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, the chairman of the U.S. House Permanent Select Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said today. Nunes said communications from the Trump team were picked up and disseminated within the government during the 2016 campaign. Nunes told reporters that sources within the intelligence community presented him with the information. He spoke to the press after briefing the White House. "We don’t actually know yet officially what happened to General Flynn," Nunes said of how communications from Gen. Flynn's calls were leaked to the press. "We just know that his name leaked out but we don't know how it was picked up yet. That was one of the things that we asked for in the March 15th letter, was for the NSA, CIA, and FBI to get us all the unmasking that was done." "And I'll tell you, NSA is being cooperative," Nunes continued, "but so far the FBI has not told us whether or not they’re going to respond to our March 15th letter which is now a couple of weeks old.” Nunes also reported that as of now, he "cannot rule out" President Obama ordering the surveillance.


This is going to be getting really good before too long.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:26 am

First 20 minutes of Wolf Blitzer was pure CNN panic, every panelist a Dem apologist making excuses over this revelation.
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you end up with a sore Peter.

When you have a sore Peter, don't fuck with it!
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 am

Here is the thing that you guys are ignoring:

House Intel Chair: Intel community incidentally collected info about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition pic.twitter.com/KWRA76MWam — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) March 22, 2017

That means they were monitoring "somebody else" and these Trump people came up. That is already known, if you had been paying attention.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:38 am

Monker wrote:Here is the thing that you guys are ignoring:

House Intel Chair: Intel community incidentally collected info about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition pic.twitter.com/KWRA76MWam — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) March 22, 2017

That means they were monitoring "somebody else" and these Trump people came up. That is already known, if you had been paying attention.


And your ignoring that Nunez said the new info that was "incidentally collected" (wanna buy oceanfront property near Phoenix cheap :lol: ), had nothing to do with Russia, so that means Trump was being listened to for stuff other than Russia. I still say Russia is a crock of shit meme, the Dems, as they always do, are accusing others of doing what they themselves are doing. Look over there...
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you end up with a sore Peter.

When you have a sore Peter, don't fuck with it!
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5110
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:07 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2819
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:Here is the thing that you guys are ignoring:

House Intel Chair: Intel community incidentally collected info about U.S. citizens involved in the Trump transition pic.twitter.com/KWRA76MWam — Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) March 22, 2017

That means they were monitoring "somebody else" and these Trump people came up. That is already known, if you had been paying attention.


And your ignoring that Nunez said the new info that was "incidentally collected" (wanna buy oceanfront property near Phoenix cheap :lol: ), had nothing to do with Russia, so that means Trump was being listened to for stuff other than Russia. I still say Russia is a crock of shit meme, the Dems, as they always do, are accusing others of doing what they themselves are doing. Look over there...


No, it doesn't mean that at all. It means the government was listening people other than Russians and Trump people came up. NOBODY is saying "Trump was being listened to for stuff other than Russia" other then moron conspiracy theorists like you.
Last edited by Monker on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:44 pm

Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward said that allegations from a report that say President Trump's transition team was named in surveillance reports of foreign individuals would be "gross violations."

A couple of diplomats who were legitimately wiretapped were talking about meeting Trump or his team, Woodward said on "The O'Reilly Factor."

However, U.S. intelligence agencies are supposed to comply with "minimization" rules, which protect Americans' names from being published in reports or leaked in any way, he added. "You can learn all kinds of things from diplomats gossiping, because that's what occurs. Under the rules, and they are pretty strict, it's called minimization. You don't name the American person who is being discussed," Woodward said.

"But the idea that there was intelligence value here is really thin," Woodward said. "It's, again, down the middle, it is not what Trump said, but this could be criminal on the part of people who decided, oh, let's name these people."

He drove the point home, adding that "under the rules, that name is supposed to be blanked out, and so you've got a real serious problem potentially of people in the Obama administration passing around this highly classified gossip," Woodward said.

He called the leaking of such names "inappropriate" and possibly illegal. If Nunes' statements are true, it would be a "gross violation."

They knew this information was floating around the intelligence agencies, Woodward said. . .
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you end up with a sore Peter.

When you have a sore Peter, don't fuck with it!
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:53 pm

Wow, a woman was live on CNN and MSNBC at the same time, incredible fake news controlling the narrative with deception.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=463_1490224124
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you end up with a sore Peter.

When you have a sore Peter, don't fuck with it!
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 am

Monker wrote:No, it means that at all. It means the government was listening people other than Russians and Trump people came up. NOBODY is saying "Trump was being listened to for stuff other than Russia" other then moron conspiracy theorists like you.


It means Trump has been vindicated and you look like the forum's resident fool....again.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 11792
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:22 am

Monker wrote:To paraphrase me, at least they do recant things. BreitBArt doesn't.


Name a story that should have been recanted. Still waiting. Mark Levin is entitled to his opinion and Breitbart (or any site) can run a story on it.

Monker wrote:No, your argument is childish. But, mommy, he was spying on the girl next door, and so was the guy across the street, so I should be able to. That is the core of what you are saying.


Your argument exists in a political vacuum where Presidents never abuse the laws for their own partisan ends. Multiple past presidents have spied on political enemies, so it’s not “fantasy” to think it could happen again.

Monker wrote:And, that is irrelevent because no FISA was served. Where are the papers signed by a judge? You are always asking for proof...find the hard copy of any FISA request made by Obama to tap Trump's wires. I doubt you will.


FISA rulings are classified. I couldn’t submit a FOIA request even if I wanted to.

Monker wrote:And, the current committies are not finding any evidence of Trump's accusations....quite the opposite, actually.


Lol. This comment didn’t age well, did it?

Monker wrote:Yeah, sure. I'll take your word that this article is fantasy. I'll wait for the real FBI report.


Go ahead. I’m sure it will look great on the mantle right next to ur copies of “Slam Dunk: The CIA’s Assessment of Iraqi WMDs” and “The Magic Bullet” childrens' coloring book by Arlen Specter.

Monker wrote:You stand in ignorance. It was all over the internet at the time. Go to any fact checking site and look it up.

I just took the first one I found in Google:
http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/ar ... civil-war/

Stewart: Lincoln tried to pay to free the slaves but found no takers

One of Napolitano’s arguments was that Lincoln could have bought the slaves and freed them and saved thousands of lives and billions of dollars. Stewart said Lincoln did try to buy the slaves, but the states and slave owners weren’t interested. We found that Lincoln had put over $700,000 dollars on the table to liberate Delaware’s slaves and, as Stewart said, the Delaware Legislature said no thanks.

Lincoln also got Congress to approve a slave purchase bill, but there was never any indication that slaveholders in any Union or Confederate state were ready to negotiate. Soon after, Lincoln announced his Emancipation Proclamation freeing all slaves in the Confederate states.

Stewart’s claim rates True.

---------------------------

And, this one I forgot about:
Napolitano: Lincoln tried to arm the slaves….


LOL. As if one episode of The Daily Show was some landmark moment of TV? You know what I remember? When your hero, Jon Stewart, went on CNN’s Crossfire, made fun of the hosts, and the show ultimately got cancelled. The show, at the time, was one of the ONLY anti-Iraq War shows on television.
As for Lincoln…he said a lot of things. He pretty much said contradictory things to different audiences, depending on the state he was in. Lincoln also stated in correspondences that he would like to send all of the slaves back to Africa. Who cares?

Monker wrote:You're right.

Thanks.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 11792
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:22 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:No, it means that at all. It means the government was listening people other than Russians and Trump people came up. NOBODY is saying "Trump was being listened to for stuff other than Russia" other then moron conspiracy theorists like you.


It means Trump has been vindicated and you look like the forum's resident fool....again.



Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “The O’Reilly Factor,” Rep. Peter King (R-NY), a member of the House Intelligence Committee, admitted after his committee’s review of President Donald Trump’s claim the Obama administration had wiretapped his transition team, he had a “legitimate case to make,” but said he may have overstepped with his Twitter claim.

“[T]he president had a very legitimate case to make,” King said. “He overstepped it by saying President Obama ordered wiretapping. That we don’t know, but what we do know is to me this is shameful.”

Host Bill O’Reilly pressed King on the seriousness of Trump being “surveilled,” to which King said it was at least 99.5 percent correct he was surveilled.


Just 2 days ago King said this..

GOP Congressman Peter King of Long Island called upon President Donald Trump to rescind his recent social media assertions that former President Barack Obama bugged his phone lines during last year’s election cycle—warning that a failure to recant the comments could badly shake American confidence in the veracity of their commander-in-chief’s word, and create a dangerous situation in the event of a actual national security disaster.



Something clearly changed yesterday, and last night Nunes said more info will come out on Friday. Looking like Trump was right again, these libs don't know who they are dealing with, Trump doesn't fool around much.
When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you end up with a sore Peter.

When you have a sore Peter, don't fuck with it!
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 11872
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests