President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:07 am

Boomchild wrote:More from Wikileaks:

Pro-Russia hacker site (or front) "Cyber Berkut" publishes alleged links between Ukraine and Clinton cyber-berkut.org/en/

Please post that proof of collusion by Clinton in another forum. Monker would rather talk about the nothing they are finding on Trump here.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:49 am

Mueller was not put there to chase, he was put there to hunt. Like a witch.

Yeeeeahhhhh, Okay.

He's there to hunt like a witch.

You are such a zombie. You repeat Trump's words (witch hunt) without even understanding their meaning.

Zombie.

If there was anything to find, it would be found by now.

What Mueller has found will not be known until the end. He hasn't even finished questioning people yet.

And, neither have the committees.

There is nothing fair about Mueller or his liberal posse. Frankly, his Probe is pathetic.

That's desperation and worry on your part.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:42 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Please post that proof of collusion by Clinton in another forum. Monker would rather talk about the nothing they are finding on Trump here.

Speaking of this point, if my memory serves me correctly, George W. Bush was brought up quite a bit in the Obama thread. Guess someone needs to go back to that thread and "scrub" those posts from it and create a correct thread for it. :lol: :lol:
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 am

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Please post that proof of collusion by Clinton in another forum. Monker would rather talk about the nothing they are finding on Trump here.

Speaking of this point, if my memory serves me correctly, George W. Bush was brought up quite a bit in the Obama thread. Guess someone needs to go back to that thread and "scrub" those posts from it and create a correct thread for it. :lol: :lol:

Look, dumb-asses, KC ASKED ME TO REPLY to something. I told him to put it in the proper forum.

It's pretty telling that you guys freak out over such a small request.

You have NO desire to talk about these things, but only to spam the forum with bullshit distraction.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Boomchild wrote:

That's different. Monker didn't say so.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Monker wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

Look, dumb-asses, KC ASKED ME TO REPLY to something. I told him to put it in the proper forum.

It's pretty telling that you guys freak out over such a small request.

You have NO desire to talk about these things, but only to spam the forum with bullshit distraction.

No, I replied to your bullshit. I think everybody would be happy if you took your lies and horse shit and shut the fuck up. Meuller will find nothing. I am worried about nothing. I am waiting for Clinton and Obama to pay for their crimes,collusion, and treason.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/watc ... tate-dept/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 pm

There is far more proof of collusion well displayed here then they will ever manufacture on Trump. If fact, yet another liberal media Russian lie is falling apart.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/551095101500 ... show-clips
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:58 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:No, I replied to your bullshit
[

You replied to me by typing, "Again, if you want to talk about REAL COLLUSION then lets tak about Ukraine and the Clintons last January. You seem to ignore that one."

YOU ASKED ME TO REPLY TO IT.

You people are such fucking dumb-asses. You don't even understand your own posts. You actually think a "witch hunt" is a bunch of witches who get together to go hunting.

You are a bunch of fucking dumb, t-Virus infected, Trump zombies. Fucking STUPID.

I think everybody would be happy if you took your lies and horse shit and shut the fuck up. Meuller will find nothing. I am worried about nothing. I am waiting for Clinton and Obama to pay for their crimes,collusion, and treason.

If you were not paranoid worried, you would actually talk about Trump and his fucked up Presidency. You know, like health care dying in the senate, or the week of "Buy America" that nobody cared about.

Instead you do as your fuhrer wants and post about Clinton as a distraction. But, doing that really changes nothing. Trump Jr. still had a meeting with the intention to collude with Russia - it's a FACT.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby slucero » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Presidents don't make laws.. Congress does.

Obama didn't pass Obamacare... A Democratic Congress did. And according to their then Speaker of the House they had to "pass the bill to find out what was in it".

This RINO-Congress failure to repeal Obamacare, when they already had a bunch of replacements "ready to go" (a full year before Trump even announced he was running) isn't Trumps failure or fault.

It's this RINO-Congress failure... because passing legislation is the responsibility of Congress.

Pull your head out.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:51 pm

slucero wrote:Presidents don't make laws.. Congress does.

Obama didn't pass Obamacare... A Democratic Congress did. And according to their then Speaker of the House they had to "pass the bill to find out what was in it".

This RINO-Congress failure to repeal Obamacare, when they already had a bunch of replacements "ready to go" (a full year before Trump even announced he was running) isn't Trumps failure or fault.

It's this RINO-Congress failure... because passing legislation is the responsibility of Congress.

Pull your head out.

I think you have the Tea Party Republicans sticking to their guns that will vote for repeal only, and the Rinos that will patch the ACA and nothing is going to happen period. The Tea Party Senators are going to do as they said and ran on. Obama wins, the ACA fails, and Monker cheers as we bolt into a Communist System of Healthcare after the ACA fails.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:55 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:No, I replied to your bullshit
[

You replied to me by typing, "Again, if you want to talk about REAL COLLUSION then lets tak about Ukraine and the Clintons last January. You seem to ignore that one."

YOU ASKED ME TO REPLY TO IT.

You people are such fucking dumb-asses. You don't even understand your own posts. You actually think a "witch hunt" is a bunch of witches who get together to go hunting.

You are a bunch of fucking dumb, t-Virus infected, Trump zombies. Fucking STUPID.

I think everybody would be happy if you took your lies and horse shit and shut the fuck up. Meuller will find nothing. I am worried about nothing. I am waiting for Clinton and Obama to pay for their crimes,collusion, and treason.

If you were not paranoid worried, you would actually talk about Trump and his fucked up Presidency. You know, like health care dying in the senate, or the week of "Buy America" that nobody cared about.

Instead you do as your fuhrer wants and post about Clinton as a distraction. But, doing that really changes nothing. Trump Jr. still had a meeting with the intention to collude with Russia - it's a FACT.

What I think is your a Main Stream Media parrot and a fucking blind idiot. I'm right of course. How much of your bullshit has died on the vine that you've posted as "truth"?. Keep it up though. I love watching liberal morons lose election after election. You are correct about one thing, voters put the ACA in there until it fails on it's own like it is. Thank God Democrats own that. Of course you'll pass the blame off on Republicans.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:15 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:That's different. Monker didn't say so.

Oh your right. I didn't consider that aspect.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 am

slucero wrote:Presidents don't make laws.. Congress does.

Pull your head out.

And there is the rub. While the office of POTUS may not have an establishment politician in it, the Congress and the Senate is still full of them. I just hope that with the upcoming elections more of them will be drained from "the swamp". However, I still maintain that we will not fix this country by electing different politicians. In my opinion, a more drastic measure will need to take place in order to do that.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 am

Wow. First of all the RINO congress. I don't know the exact split, but let's say 50% of Republicans are the Freedom caucus...and it is probably much less. That means that only 1/4 of the full congress are "real" Republicans and worthy of support, compared to RINO's and Democrats. Good luck running with that next year.

The "freedom caucus" did not vote against the ACA replacements because they want to only repeal Obamacare and not replace it. They are doing as they are being told by their constituents who HATE the replacement plans that Republicans are putting up. THAT is what they really ran on - being representatives of the people and working for them.

What TRUMP promised was essentially universal health care...everybody would be covered with good policies, better than Obamacare. He argued against leaving anybody uncovered. What Trump promised was to repeal Obamacare and replace it with an even more liberal plan.

NONE of these plans from congress, either in the House or the Senate are what Trump promised and the people rebeled against them. That is why they were voted down.

Correct, congress passes these bills. But, Trump is the leader of the party. The first rule of leadership is that EVERYTHING is your fault. Trump threw it on McConnel and Ryan to figure out. Trump originally said it would be "easy" but he simply did not know what he was talking about. He offered nothing...his leadership brought nothing to the table. He had no "deal making" skills to offer. Nowadays, his approval rating is so bad that there is really no reason for congress to listen to him anyway. So, he can't rally his party to vote the way he wants. That is how presidents get their agenda passed...but Trump can't do it.

The result is a President and party that can't get anything done even though the run both houses of congress and the Presidency.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:47 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:39 am

I'm not putting this in the Obama thread, just so monker doesn't have to deal with it.

http://madworldnews.com/malia-sasha-gowdy-obama-worst/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm not putting this in the Obama thread, just so monker doesn't have to deal with it.

The only way Rice would "flip" on Obama is if she would be in danger of very serious criminal charges and needed to work a deal.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm not putting this in the Obama thread, just so monker doesn't have to deal with it.

The only way Rice would "flip" on Obama is if she would be in danger of very serious criminal charges and needed to work a deal.

Could happen. Remember, we have a real Justice Department now.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Monker wrote:Well, that's interesting.
First, I never said that Russia hacked voting machines. I only said it is possible and gave Stuxnet as an example.

What's the implication? You are in Glenn Beck territory now. Dropping inflammatory bombs while hiding behind the excuse of "I am only asking questions!"

Monker wrote:For Stuxnet, the US and Israel hacked the Iranian owned centrifuges used for making weapons grade uranium. I doubt very much that Iran put their centrifuges on the 'net. It was also done without some covert spy sneaking in with a thumbdrive.

The thumbdrive is the prevailing theory. Nobody knows how it was done. Those that don't believe it was a USB believe the hardware was infected with malware before being shipped to Iran. Either way, the idea that this scenario bears any relationship to a presidential election is insane.

Monker wrote:This meant that it did not have to be on the 'net to spread. It would copy itself to a thumbdrive and then copy itself to any system it was plugged into, and all of the conecting systems. Again, until it copied itself into a very speciric environment.

The “connecting system” you are describing is called the internet, dumbass. The Stuxnet would even utilize the IP addresses of computer control systems and report back to servers. Again, voting booths are not connected to the web.

Monker wrote:There was no spies going into Iran to unleash this worm. It was simply released onto the internet but it infected computers off the internet via thumbdrives, CD's, and other media...or by intranet connections. Norton ended up finding it as a "harmless' virus...until they looked closer at the code and realized it was something special...and a probably cyber attack.

Link? Everything I read believes it was prolly Israeli spies.

Monker wrote:It would not be difficult at all to do the same thing and have a virus swap every 10th vote for a (D) to the (R). That would be a 10pt shift to the Republicans and enough to win most elections. And, it would not need some spy with a thumbdrive infecting the machines.

How would it get on the machines? The machines are not on a network. So, as I said, you are talking about individual machines being tampered with.

Monker wrote:To say it can't be done is incredibly naive. To make up stories of thumbdrives is ignorant of what is possible and already been done with Stuxnet. To make jokes and laugh about it is to not take seriously something that is a very real threat.

I guess these people are making things up too. :roll: All of them say it was spread by thumb drives. Put up or fuck off.

https://www.cnet.com/news/stuxnet-deliv ... umb-drive/
https://www.wired.com/2014/11/countdown ... y-stuxnet/
https://www.theverge.com/2012/4/12/2944 ... agent-iran
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012 ... orked.html
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/42302 ... ran/?cs=40
https://www.forbes.com/2010/10/06/iran- ... -worm.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/world ... wanted=all
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Monker wrote:It doesn't change anything. The reason why is named Mueller.

Monker wrote:What Mueller has found will not be known until the end. He hasn't even finished questioning people yet.

Listen to you. You sound like some damsel in distress tied to the railroad tracks crying out, “Oh Mueller! Oh Mueller! Save me! Save me!”
You pearl-clutching little liberal faggot. Mueller is the latest White Knight that liberals are pinning their hopes on. First it was Sally Yates, then Comey. So pathetic. Monker seems utterly incapable of discussing publicly available facts and instead defers to the illusionary all-knowing, all seeing power of government. Here are the unpleasant truths:

-17 intel agencies changed to 4; analysts hand-picked by Clapper
-ODNI report blamed Russia Today shows that were not even on the air.
-WaPo (CIA fish rag) ran false pieces about Putin hacking Vermont.
- Macron hacked by Russia stories all debunked
-WaPo put out a disgraceful blacklist of Russian propaganda sites (including great sites I read like Counterpunch and Ron Paul).
-Newsweek saying Sputnik articles were directed/written by Putin (I have spoken with the Sputnik writer Bill Moran - total lie)
-Cybertech firm, Crowdstrike, changing their findings on the hacked DNC server.
-Crowdstrike/DNC not permitting the servers to be examined.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Looks like one repeal on the way. If you can't fix it, fuck it. Mitch got a clue.

http://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2017/ ... ign=buffer
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Donna Brazile, former acting head of DNC and proven debate cheater said this today: "The Communists are now dictating the terms of the debate."
Monker will surely say it is another attempt at humor. The truth is, yes, Virginia, these people really are just that stupid.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Looks like one repeal on the way. If you can't fix it, fuck it. Mitch got a clue.

It's DOA. The same three Republican's who voted against the last repeal/replace have also said they would vote this one down.

The Republican health care agenda has failed.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:48 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Listen to you. You sound like some damsel in distress tied to the railroad tracks crying out, “Oh Mueller! Oh Mueller! Save me! Save me!”
You pearl-clutching little liberal faggot. Mueller is the latest White Knight that liberals are pinning their hopes on. First it was Sally Yates, then Comey. So pathetic. Monker seems utterly incapable of discussing publicly available facts and instead defers to the illusionary all-knowing, all seeing power of government. Here are the unpleasant truths:
[

I have said the EXACT SAME THING from the start. You will not know what Mueller knows because it is not public testimony. Even in the committees, much of it is closed. YOU WON'T KNOW until Mueller is finished and write his report...and even then you won't know EVERYTHING.

-17 intel agencies changed to 4; analysts hand-picked by Clapper
-ODNI report blamed Russia Today shows that were not even on the air.
-WaPo (CIA fish rag) ran false pieces about Putin hacking Vermont.
- Macron hacked by Russia stories all debunked
-WaPo put out a disgraceful blacklist of Russian propaganda sites (including great sites I read like Counterpunch and Ron Paul).
-Newsweek saying Sputnik articles were directed/written by Putin (I have spoken with the Sputnik writer Bill Moran - total lie)
-Cybertech firm, Crowdstrike, changing their findings on the hacked DNC server.
-Crowdstrike/DNC not permitting the servers to be examined.

[/quote]

The only fact I get out of that is that you are stuck on Republican talking points and sound more like Sean Hannity then somebody who wants to know the truth.

If you wanted to know the truth, you would be demanding an independent and public investigation. But, you absolutely DO NOT want to know the truth...all you want is all the investigating to come to an end.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Monker wrote:I have said the EXACT SAME THING from the start. You will not know what Mueller knows because it is not public testimony. Even in the committees, much of it is closed. YOU WON'T KNOW until Mueller is finished and write his report...and even then you won't know EVERYTHING.

Oh yes, you are very consistent. Just a few months ago you were on here saying that Comey had the secret Russian intel to bring down Trump:

"I doubt you know anything about what evidence the FBI REALLY has. IMO, only Comey and a very small number of people at the FBI know that."

Now that Comey is gone, you say that Mueller has the magic bullet. Like I said, liberals keep hoping for a government Galahad to swoop in and save them. First Yates, then Clapper, then Comey, then Mueller....etc. That smoking gun of Russian collusion is right around the next corner. It's all quite pathetic. It's the same magical thinking that allows Dems to believe that healthcare should be free.

Monker wrote:The only fact I get out of that is that you are stuck on Republican talking points and sound more like Sean Hannity then somebody who wants to know the truth.

These are inconsistencies that I have seen unfold in front of my very eyes. I didn't need anyone to tell me the Iraq War was based on bullshit either. Was the Downing Street memo a "liberal" talking point? Facts are facts. I have a record on here of being independent and actually caring about truth. Your record is sucking Democrat dick- full stop.

Monker wrote:If you wanted to know the truth, you would be demanding an independent and public investigation. But, you absolutely DO NOT want to know the truth...all you want is all the investigating to come to an end.

Investigate what? The allegedly hacked servers have only been looked at by bought and paid-for DNC flunkies. Would you assemble a grand jury before a crime scene had been examined?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Looks like one repeal on the way. If you can't fix it, fuck it. Mitch got a clue.

It's DOA. The same three Republican's who voted against the last repeal/replace have also said they would vote this one down.

The Republican health care agenda has failed.

No, the Democratic ACA has failed.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:49 pm

" YOU WON'T KNOW until Mueller is finished and write his report...and even then you won't know EVERYTHING."

Ya, funny how Democratic shit doesn't leak.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:58 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Well, that's interesting.
First, I never said that Russia hacked voting machines. I only said it is possible and gave Stuxnet as an example.

What's the implication? You are in Glenn Beck territory now. Dropping inflammatory bombs while hiding behind the excuse of "I am only asking questions!"

On the topic of voting machines and our federal elections, I remember reading an article a few years back that talked about how George Soros was on the board of the parent company that was contracted to supply voting machines as well as tally the vote counts. Is this still the case? I find this conversation about hacked voting machines quite entertaining. This is because during the campaign it was those who are now crying "we've been hacked" were the ones saying that our voting systems were sound. Didn't Hillary go as far as to say ANY notion that it's not is crazy and a "threat to our democracy"?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:36 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo