NCAA Football has become a joke

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

NCAA Football has become a joke

Postby S2M » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:32 am

No way Alabama deserved to be in the playoffs this year. Lost final game by TWO touchdowns, Didn't win their conference, and didn't even play in their conference championship. SEC old boy network is alive and well it seems.

These pre-season polls are good for one thing...giving ONE team an advantage before the season even starts...there's ZERO reason to rank teams(officially) before a season even starts. Rankings shouldn't come out til week SIX.

Another thing. Stop whining about SOS, and such and such a team didn't play anyone. If a non-P5 school won't even schedule certain teams, let alone travel to THEIR place - what's the point? the TCUs, Boise States, and UCFs deserve to be given a chance to play for these titles, regardless if they actually win the title.

Did anybody really think Buffalo was going to get to the SB, and win it? Fuck no...but they made it to the playoffs. When they start deciding who gets in based on whether said team can actually win the title game...then that's just fucking sad.

UCF beat Auburn...and Auburn beat BOTH 'Bama AND UGA...AND UCF went undefeated.

I can't believe I actually miss the BCS method. NCAA Football is just as rigged as any other thing that relies heavily on $$$$. I guess no one wanted to see UCF in the title game.

Imagine if it was the Titans versus the Bears in the SB? Who wants to watch that shit? But it would still happen. People would have ZERO choice. The game would be played, and sponsers would still shell out 10 mil per 30 sec. commercial.

The folks behind college football are a joke.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Re: NCAA Football has become a joke

Postby S2M » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:19 am

Dilly
S2M
MP3

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:14 am

Ohio State should have been in over Alabama.

What is that "dilly dilly" about that I keep hearing in TV commercials and such?
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby S2M » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:17 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:Ohio State should have been in over Alabama.

What is that "dilly dilly" about that I keep hearing in TV commercials and such?

It's from beer commercials...I 'think' it's akin to 'Here Here'. But I' m too old to speak of things that millennials say...lol
S2M
MP3

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara