President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:41 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 am

On a side note the "normalization" of sickos. Some people's thought process is really twisted.

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 am

I no longer say his name. But the person I am talking about has been labeled a "war hero". Look who has donated to his "Institute".

Donations to Arizona State University Foundation designated for the McCain Institute

We wish to acknowledge and thank the following individuals, foundations and companies for their generous support, either financially or through in-kind services, of the McCain Institute’s mission and work


George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Manangement

The Eranda Rothschild Foundation – Sir Evelyn and Lynn Forester de Rothschild

Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia

https://www.mccaininstitute.org/donors/
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am

Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12454
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:14 pm

The tangled web

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-145746

And here's the link I guess I forgot to post in my last post.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-145720
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Fact Finder wrote:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-texts-clinton-email-aide-huma-abedin-sought-immunity-or-would-take-the-5th/article/2648390


You think she'll roll over F.F.? That can lead to shooting yourself. Five or six times.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Boomchild wrote:I no longer say his name. But the person I am talking about has been labeled a "war hero". Look who has donated to his "Institute".

Donations to Arizona State University Foundation designated for the McCain Institute

We wish to acknowledge and thank the following individuals, foundations and companies for their generous support, either financially or through in-kind services, of the McCain Institute’s mission and work


George Soros, Chairman, Soros Fund Manangement



The Eranda Rothschild Foundation – Sir Evelyn and Lynn Forester de Rothschild

Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia

https://www.mccaininstitute.org/donors/


Kind of says it all about traitor McCain.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:19 pm

Boomchild wrote:Image


So True.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-texts-clinton-email-aide-huma-abedin-sought-immunity-or-would-take-the-5th/article/2648390


You think she'll roll over F.F.? That can lead to shooting yourself. Five or six times.


I think it depends on what she would be charged with. When your charged with a high crime like sedition, it can effect how you think. Make no mistake, she will be rounded up with the rest.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania


Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-texts-clinton-email-aide-huma-abedin-sought-immunity-or-would-take-the-5th/article/2648390


You think she'll roll over F.F.? That can lead to shooting yourself. Five or six times.


I think it depends on what she would be charged with. When your charged with a high crime like sedition, it can effect how you think. Make no mistake, she will be rounded up with the rest.


If she makes it.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 pm

While it has yet to be fully confirmed, the passenger list from the Russian plane crash yesterday seesms to show that an exec from Rosatom was on board. Rosatom is a nuclear energy company the was involved in the Uranium One deal.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:58 pm

Boomchild wrote:While it has yet to be fully confirmed, the passenger list from the Russian plane crash yesterday seesms to show that an exec from Rosatom was on board. Rosatom is a nuclear energy company the was involved in the Uranium One deal.


Boomchild, that's like claiming there is someone from G.E. on the plane. It's a huge energy company. I wouldn't read anything into that. At least not yet. Those Antinov jets are comon over there for puddle jump flights.

http://www.rosatom.ru/en/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:04 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:While it has yet to be fully confirmed, the passenger list from the Russian plane crash yesterday seesms to show that an exec from Rosatom was on board. Rosatom is a nuclear energy company the was involved in the Uranium One deal.


Boomchild, that's like claiming there is someone from G.E. on the plane. It's a huge energy company. I wouldn't read anything into that. At least not yet. Those Antinov jets are comon over there for puddle jump flights.

http://www.rosatom.ru/en/


That is why I said it hasn't been confirmed. However, due to how people involved with the Clintons at many levels seem to meet untimely and unexpected deaths, it's worth keeping an eye on. According to the passenger list there was a person with the name that correlates to an exec at Rosatom.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:40 am

I've never flown on a Antinov, my brother has. I have flown on Yakalov's. They are pretty cheesey compaired to Boeing or Airbus. People there travel country to country like we travel to the next state. These planes hold like 80 people so they are cheap planes for the airlines and very popular. One Yak I flew on was owned by Donbassaro. It still had a hammer and cycle in the front. Kind of freaky. They don't have noise control over there so you won't see these planes flying here. I had a bad headache when I got off a 45 minute flight from Kiev to Odessa on a Yak because I had to sit towards the back. It was loud. Rear mounted engines. I can't imagine sitting by the wing on a Antinov. The wings are mounted on top and the engines hang by the windows.

I honestly don't think this was much more then a bad accident. They said this morning there were around 80 people on board and so far they have marked over 200 body parts at the sight. I rode on a Yak just like the one that killed the Russian Hockey Team. That was pilot error.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:07 am

Trump jr’s wife Vanessa taken to NY Hospital after opening a letter containing white powder.

That’ll piss off The Donald, bigly!
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12454
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:31 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:So what? I asked where W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam.....not what people believed.


Where did I say "W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam"? Not what I wrote. Quote me please.

Monker wrote:This has nothing to do with blaming Saddam for 9/11. He's just giving the fear mongering line of "what if Saddam gave the 9/11 terrorists WMD?" NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL.


9/11 and Saddam was conflated repeatedly. Bush was interviewed about this numerous times. You live in an alternate reality.

Monker wrote:More fear mongering of Saddam giving terrorists WMD...NOT THE SAME THING.


Why repeatedly conflate Iraq with 9/11 when the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia? No agenda?
MSNBC, your second favorite channel (after Nickelodeon), even did a whole documentary on this.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/how-the-bush ... e-iraq-war

Monker wrote:Not blaming Saddam for 9/11...just equating Saddam with terrorism so he could equate it with 9/11.


Again, where did I write that "W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam"? Quote me please.

Monker wrote:Not blaming Saddam for 9/11...just equating Saddam with terrorism so he could equate it with 9/11.


Again, where did I write that "W said 9/11 was the fault of Saddam"? Quote me please.

Monker wrote:Not blaming Saddam for 9/11.


Quote?


Monker wrote:NONE of these quotes are saying Saddam had ANYTHING to do with 9/11. They are all just fear mongering statements to justify the Iraq war. That is a COMPLETELY different issue than blaming 9/11 on Saddam. As far as I know, he never did that...but, if he did - I would like to know about it.


Quote?


YOU said, "George W Bush came out of his retirement clearing brush to say that Russia meddled in our election. This means it's as definite as Saddam being behind 9/11."

I replied asking for a W quote where he said Saddam was behind 9/11...because, as far as I know, he never said that.

You replied with a bunch of quotes about "what if Saddam gave WMD to the 9/11 terrorists", which is not even close to the same thing. Not only that, but you quoted other people when I specifically said W.

Nobody forced you to reply to my post. But, you did...and you did it wanting to argue something completely different than what I asked for...a quote from W where he said Saddam was behind 9/11.

Monker wrote:Didn't even read these. Dick Cheney and Colin Powel are not W. Neither is Donald Rumsfield, BTW. These statements are irrelevant because W did not say them.


Ah, so Bush's right hand men were free agents going against the administration's wishes?
During Bush's terms, Cheney was depicted as running the show. Now you act as if he was a lowly staffer. What a joke.


No. W was President. What happened under his watch is his responsibility. I never argued "President Chenney" 'or President O'Bannon.') And, *W* never said Saddam was behind 9/11...as far as I know. If you can find a quote where he did, I'd be interested in reading it.

Monker wrote:My argument has always been that they (the W administration) knew that the public was blaming Iraq/Saddam for 9/11...and knew it wasn't true. W never said anything to support that idea, as far as I know....but he also never said anything against it...he allowed the public to believe a lie.


Your argument is moronic. The multiple instances of conflating the two together (9/11 and Saddam) prove that there was a deliberate effort to manipulate opinion. Declassified Rumsfeld notes ("Judge whether good enough hit S.H.") also prove it. Various testimony from officials like, Paul O'Neil, also prove it. You are just a poorly informed and very gullible guy pretending to have all the answers. Go back to watching X-Files and hoping someday the flukeworm man crawls up your ass.

[/quote]

That is essentially the same argument, except I used my own words instead of quoting somebody else. All I am saying is W was never so specific that he said Saddam was behind 9/11. He knowingly allowed people to believe it when he knew it wasn't true. And, he never argued against the idea either. At that time, If people wanted to believe Saddam had something to do with 9/11, that suited their agenda just fine.

And, as I said, you can't have a discussion on here without throwing out personal insults. I did not insult you....YOU are the one who CONSTANTLY has to be an immature child and start down this path.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9571
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm


Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby tj » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:30 pm



So when does this all blow up, or does end like the Clinton Whitewater investigation, a lot of circumstantial evidence, speculation and innuendo, but nothing more than secondary participants going to jail.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1230
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 am

tj wrote:


So when does this all blow up, or does end like the Clinton Whitewater investigation, a lot of circumstantial evidence, speculation and innuendo, but nothing more than secondary participants going to jail.


The IG releases his report the first week in March. Then charges ect. Then Clinton and bunch invole lawyers, ect. Although unlike Mueller who is at almost 1 1/2 years and found nothing, plenty has been found here.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:02 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:04 am

tj wrote:So when does this all blow up, or does end like the Clinton Whitewater investigation, a lot of circumstantial evidence, speculation and innuendo, but nothing more than secondary participants going to jail.


The one thing to consider is that there may be things going on in the background that have yet to be made public. So just because you can't see action, doesn't mean things aren't happening.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 am

Maybe they unveiled the wrong Presidential portrait yesterday....
Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 am

Get to know Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. How do you feel about reducing the age of consent to 12 YEARS OLD? How do you feel about DECRIMINALIZING pedophilia? Notice the similarities between her thoughts and today's SJW.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CHRG- ... 4-3-12.pdf
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:43 am

INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders During FBI’s Hillary Investigation

https://truepundit.com/inspector-genera ... stigation/
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12454
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:33 am

Monker wrote:YOU said, "George W Bush came out of his retirement clearing brush to say that Russia meddled in our election. This means it's as definite as Saddam being behind 9/11."

I replied asking for a W quote where he said Saddam was behind 9/11...because, as far as I know, he never said that.


I never said that Bush said that either. And if I did, quote me. The point is, when Bush publicly makes a case about a perceived foreign threat (Iraq or Russia) it has no credibility because he is a lying war criminal.

You replied with a bunch of quotes about "what if Saddam gave WMD to the 9/11 terrorists", which is not even close to the same thing. Not only that, but you quoted other people when I specifically said W.


You are asking for quotes that I never said existed. Because your reading comprehension skills suck, I somehow owe you something? Fuck off.

Nobody forced you to reply to my post. But, you did...and you did it wanting to argue something completely different than what I asked for...a quote from W where he said Saddam was behind 9/11.


If somebody addresses me, I reply. Unlike you, I don't quit the forum, call people Nazis, or cry to Andy. I have facts on my side and I'm happy to discuss anything.

No. W was President. What happened under his watch is his responsibility. I never argued "President Chenney" 'or President O'Bannon.') And, *W* never said Saddam was behind 9/11...as far as I know. If you can find a quote where he did, I'd be interested in reading it.


I never said that Bush said Saddam was behind 911. And if I did, quote me. You always tout your impressive IT skills. You can't find a simple quote on here? Where is it?

That is essentially the same argument, except I used my own words instead of quoting somebody else. All I am saying is W was never so specific that he said Saddam was behind 9/11. He knowingly allowed people to believe it when he knew it wasn't true. And, he never argued against the idea either. At that time, If people wanted to believe Saddam had something to do with 9/11, that suited their agenda just fine.


If Bush had no intention to influence mass beliefs, why would he constantly equate Iraq and Al-Qaida? This was frequently done in publicized televised speeches and not in private discussions. Also, why were high-ranking administration officials articulating that link repeatedly?

And, as I said, you can't have a discussion on here without throwing out personal insults. I did not insult you....YOU are the one who CONSTANTLY has to be an immature child and start down this path.


You have insulted people on here constantly and I have no respect for you at all. You think everybody here has amnesia. Eat the corn out of my shit, loser.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12734
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:37 am

Fact Finder wrote:INSPECTOR GENERAL Probes $1.25 Million McCabe Received From Clinton Insiders During FBI’s Hillary Investigation

https://truepundit.com/inspector-genera ... stigation/


Gee, no conflict of interest here, right?? :lol: :lol:
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6115
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:39 am

Rice and Obama sure are popping up lately.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ier-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 am

Obama appointee and former CIA director John Brennan is the target of a perjury investigation by the House Intelligence Committee.

Chairman Devin Nunes is turning his attention to the role the CIA played in promoting the Steele dossier.

Brennan said under oath that he didn't know who commissioned the dossier and that it was not used to conclude that Russia had meddled in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Brennan also swore that he did not know who commissioned the anti-Trump research document, even though senior national security and counterintelligence officials at the Justice Department and FBI knew the previous year that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Last week, Nunes released a declassified memo exposing surveillance "abuses" by the Obama DOJ and FBI in investigating Trump's ties to Russia. It said the agencies relied heavily on the uncorroborated dossier to take out a warrant to secretly surveil a Trump adviser in the heat of the 2016 presidential election, even though they were aware the underlying "intelligence" supporting the wiretap order was political opposition research funded by Clinton allies – a material fact they concealed from FISA court judges in four separate applications.

Nunes plans to soon release a separate report detailing the Obama State Department's role in creating and disseminating the dossier. Among other things, the report will identify Obama-appointed diplomats who worked with partisan operatives close to Hillary Clinton to help ex-British spy Christopher Steele compile the dossier, sources say.

An aide, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said Nunes will focus on Brennan as well as President Obama's first CIA director, Leon Panetta, along with the former president's intelligence czar, James Clapper, and national security adviser, Susan Rice, and security adviser-turned U.N. ambassador Samantha Power, among other intelligence officials.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12454
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:36 am

In March 2017, then-FBI Director James Comey briefed a number of Capitol Hill lawmakers on the Trump-Russia investigation. One topic of intense interest was the case of Michael Flynn, the Trump White House national security adviser who resigned under pressure on February 13 after just 24 days in the job.

[....]

...Lawmakers wanted Comey to tell them what was up. And what they heard from the director did not match what they were hearing in the media.

According to two sources familiar with the meetings, Comey told lawmakers that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn did not believe that Flynn had lied to them, or that any inaccuracies in his answers were intentional. As a result, some of those in attendance came away with the impression that Flynn would not be charged with a crime pertaining to the January 24 interview.

Nine months later, with Comey gone and special counsel Robert Mueller in charge of the Trump-Russia investigation, Flynn pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements to the FBI in that January 24 questioning.

What happened? With Flynn awaiting sentencing — that was recently delayed until at least May — some lawmakers are trying to figure out what occurred between the time Comey told Congress the FBI did not believe Flynn lied and the time, several months later, when Flynn pleaded guilty to just that.

None of those congressional investigators has an answer; they're baffled by the turn of events. But they know they find the Flynn case troubling, from start to finish.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12454
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: K.C.Journey Fan and 3 guests