President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

Fact Finder wrote:Trump jr’s wife Vanessa taken to NY Hospital after opening a letter containing white powder.

That’ll piss off The Donald, bigly!

It happened at one of Obama's offices too.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:30 pm

Trump shoved their dirty little trick right up their bums.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-145875
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:35 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Please, this is so ridiculously simple. I asked a question, you replied to it with quotes that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTION. Now you are off in Lalaland trying to argue with me about points that I either agree with, or don't give a damn about.

Bush never said Saddam was behind 9/11. As far as I know. If there is a quote where he does say that, I'd like to read it.

As for the insults, you and others were saying it starts on the other side and you are just replying to it. That's simple bullshit and a lie to excuse your own inability to control yourselves. Nobody here is getting personal with you but you certainly have no problem doing it without provocation.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:YOU said, "George W Bush came out of his retirement clearing brush to say that Russia meddled in our election. This means it's as definite as Saddam being behind 9/11."

I replied asking for a W quote where he said Saddam was behind 9/11...because, as far as I know, he never said that.

I never said that Bush said that either. And if I did, quote me. The point is, when Bush publicly makes a case about a perceived foreign threat (Iraq or Russia) it has no credibility because he is a lying war criminal.

You replied with a bunch of quotes about "what if Saddam gave WMD to the 9/11 terrorists", which is not even close to the same thing. Not only that, but you quoted other people when I specifically said W.

You are asking for quotes that I never said existed. Because your reading comprehension skills suck, I somehow owe you something? Fuck off.

Nobody forced you to reply to my post. But, you did...and you did it wanting to argue something completely different than what I asked for...a quote from W where he said Saddam was behind 9/11.

If somebody addresses me, I reply. Unlike you, I don't quit the forum, call people Nazis, or cry to Andy. I have facts on my side and I'm happy to discuss anything.

No. W was President. What happened under his watch is his responsibility. I never argued "President Chenney" 'or President O'Bannon.') And, *W* never said Saddam was behind 9/11...as far as I know. If you can find a quote where he did, I'd be interested in reading it.

I never said that Bush said Saddam was behind 911. And if I did, quote me. You always tout your impressive IT skills. You can't find a simple quote on here? Where is it?

That is essentially the same argument, except I used my own words instead of quoting somebody else. All I am saying is W was never so specific that he said Saddam was behind 9/11. He knowingly allowed people to believe it when he knew it wasn't true. And, he never argued against the idea either. At that time, If people wanted to believe Saddam had something to do with 9/11, that suited their agenda just fine.

If Bush had no intention to influence mass beliefs, why would he constantly equate Iraq and Al-Qaida? This was frequently done in publicized televised speeches and not in private discussions. Also, why were high-ranking administration officials articulating that link repeatedly?

And, as I said, you can't have a discussion on here without throwing out personal insults. I did not insult you....YOU are the one who CONSTANTLY has to be an immature child and start down this path.

You have insulted people on here constantly and I have no respect for you at all. You think everybody here has amnesia. Eat the corn out of my shit, loser.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
tj wrote:

So when does this all blow up, or does end like the Clinton Whitewater investigation, a lot of circumstantial evidence, speculation and innuendo, but nothing more than secondary participants going to jail.

The IG releases his report the first week in March. Then charges ect. Then Clinton and bunch invole lawyers, ect. Although unlike Mueller who is at almost 1 1/2 years and found nothing, plenty has been found here.

So, now you are saying March is when the sky will fall. When the IG report is released and nothing happens but a stalemate debate on what it means, I have to wonder what your next date for the sky falling will be.

Unlike this fiasco, the Mueller investigation is an actual investigation that has already seen indictments, plea deals, etc. And, if Trump made good on his word to testify under oath to Mueller, it would be over soon.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Monker wrote:Please, this is so ridiculously simple. I asked a question, you replied to it with quotes that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTION.

Your question (where did W say Saddam was behind 9/11?) was asking for something I never even mentioned a.k.a. a non sequitur.
The quotes I posted showed there was an effort by the Bush admin to link Saddam to Al Qaeda/9-11.
Which is 100% true and has been documented ad nauseam by the press.
I don't care that you don't care. You are the forum's resident village idiot.

Monker wrote: Now you are off in Lalaland trying to argue with me about points that I either agree with, or don't give a damn about.

Speaking of unanswered questions, you said that Sebastian Gorka is a "wanted criminal by foreign governments."
Third time I am asking you to back this up.
Can you? Or are you just a liar?
Everyone here is still waiting with baited breath for you to provide a source for "Hillary had permission to use a private server."

Monker wrote:Bush never said Saddam was behind 9/11. As far as I know. If there is a quote where he does say that, I'd like to read it.

Never said this. And if I did, quote me.

Monker wrote:As for the insults, you and others were saying it starts on the other side and you are just replying to it. That's simple bullshit and a lie to excuse your own inability to control yourselves. Nobody here is getting personal with you but you certainly have no problem doing it without provocation.

Lol. Suddenly the Oxford debating rules apply here?
You just called my friend "chicken little."
So kindly go fuck yourself with Charlie Sheen's toothbrush. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:54 pm

Monker,you're right about one thing. Mueller will be done soon. Washington is complaining about how long it's gone on and produced nothing. He isn't even looking for collusion now, which was it's purpose. now it's obstruction, and he's striking out there. He's also about to be swept up in that Uranium One thing you claim is nothing. But you go right ahead and cling to this. In the end, you'll look even more stupid. Yes, that is indeed possible, and soon a reality. Far more stupid then "trump has no path". Remember this post people. Flynn's charges are about to be dropped by the way.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Monker wrote:So, now you are saying March is when the sky will fall. When the IG report is released and nothing happens but a stalemate debate on what it means, I have to wonder what your next date for the sky falling will be.

You would say this.
When the State Dept. IG report came out detailing Hillary's abusive email practices, you said:

"What the FBI says is what matters. What the IG says is pretty much irrelevant in the big picture."

Of course, we now know that the FBI's investigation was as fixed as a back alley shell game. Which was totally obvious from the get-go.

Monker wrote:Unlike this fiasco, the Mueller investigation is an actual investigation that has already seen indictments, plea deals, etc. And, if Trump made good on his word to testify under oath to Mueller, it would be over soon.

Indictments, plea deals revolving around process crimes that have little to do with Russian collusion (whatever that even means).
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:04 am

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The IG releases his report the first week in March. Then charges ect. Then Clinton and bunch invole lawyers, ect. Although unlike Mueller who is at almost 1 1/2 years and found nothing, plenty has been found here.

So, now you are saying March is when the sky will fall. When the IG report is released and nothing happens but a stalemate debate on what it means, I have to wonder what your next date for the sky falling will be.

Unlike this fiasco, the Mueller investigation is an actual investigation that has already seen indictments, plea deals, etc. And, if Trump made good on his word to testify under oath to Mueller, it would be over soon.

I don't think it's a good idea to speculate when "the hammer" will fall. This is a very complex situation. The scope is big and broad. I think that there are things surrounding it that the public has no clue about. Creating indictments and prosecution most likely will be a long involved process. There has been heavy activity with sealed indictments since about September of 2017. Since they are sealed, no one at this point can say that they are related to Mueller's investigation or some other investigation or operation. What the release of the memos and the forthcoming IG report does is shed light on the corruption but doesn't exactly indicate prosecution.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:16 am

all this changes when a special prosecutor is named...

then Trey Gowdy's "retirement" will make much more sense....

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:40 am

slucero wrote:all this changes when a special prosecutor is named...

then Trey Gowdy's "retirement" will make much more sense....

I would not be surprised if Gowdy is appointed to such a position.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:52 am

Lieawatha's pity play blew up in her face.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... backfires/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:53 am

Boomchild wrote:Image

Now he doesn't want to release it at all.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:29 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Now he doesn't want to release it at all.

If I understand correctly, he refuses to do any redact any of the information in it. So in a sense that would be correct.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:45 am

Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Fact Finder wrote:http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2018/02/13/judge-orders-release-sealed-bill-clinton-documents-from-ken-starr-probe.html

Things not looking so good these days for the Clintons.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Ohr caught hiding wife's payments to GPS.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... usion-gps/

Mouthy Comey silent since Rice emails found.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... testimony/

Here you go Boomy. Grassley wants Sessions ass fired.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... -sessions/

Things that make you go hmmmm

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -congress/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Fact Finder wrote:http://www.fauxnews.com/politics/2018/02/13/judge-orders-release-sealed-bill-clinton-documents-from-ken-starr-probe.html

But,but,F.F., this is Fox News. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:57 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Please, this is so ridiculously simple. I asked a question, you replied to it with quotes that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTION.

Your question (where did W say Saddam was behind 9/11?) was asking for something I never even mentioned a.k.a. a non sequitur.

It's just a question. Nothing more or less. Just as when I buzzinga'd you, you had a knee jerk reaction and now you have gone all loopy about it. Kinda funny watching you try to justify that original reply.

The quotes I posted showed there was an effort by the Bush admin to link Saddam to Al Qaeda/9-11.
Which is 100% true and has been documented ad nauseam by the press.
I don't care that you don't care. You are the forum's resident village idiot.

If you don't care that I don't care, blah, blah, blah, why do you continue to bring it up?

Monker wrote:Bush never said Saddam was behind 9/11. As far as I know. If there is a quote where he does say that, I'd like to read it.

Never said this. And if I did, quote me.

I never said you said it. I said it, and I said that I said it, and I'll say that I said it again....YOU REPLIED TO IT, and NOTHING you have said in all of these posts, that are essentially in reply to my question,was a quote where W said Saddam was behind 9/11.

Monker wrote:As for the insults, you and others were saying it starts on the other side and you are just replying to it. That's simple bullshit and a lie to excuse your own inability to control yourselves. Nobody here is getting personal with you but you certainly have no problem doing it without provocation.

Lol. Suddenly the Oxford debating rules apply here?

No, just following the Boomy, KC, and TNC rules. You all said you RESPOND to being insulted. There have been no insults from me, and yet you insult me in every post.

You just called my friend "chicken little."

No, I didn't 'just' do that. I did that days ago...try to keep up.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:16 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Monker,you're right about one thing. Mueller will be done soon.

If you are implying that Trump will fire him, that will be the end of the Trump Presidency. If that happens, there will be Republicans who will vote for impeachment.

Washington is complaining about how long it's gone on and produced nothing.

Which is mostly alt-right Republicans...kinda irrelevant whining.

He isn't even looking for collusion now, which was it's purpose. now it's obstruction, and he's striking out there.

First, Mueller was hired to look into Russian meddling into the election...not collusion.
If other possible crimes are uncovered during that investigation, he is charged with looking into those, too.
I doubt very much that he ever "stopped" looking at "collusion". Yes, he is looking into obstruction. He is also probably looking at money laundering and tax evasion as well as other business crimes.

He's also about to be swept up in that Uranium One thing you claim is nothing. But you go right ahead and cling to this. In the end, you'll look even more stupid.

*I* look stupid? How does it look when you put up dates, like 1-16-2018 as the beginning of the end of the Democratic party...and nothing happens? How does it look when you prop of "the memo" as some special document that be the downfall of the FBI and various Democrats...and nothing happens. How does it look after you promote MORE Nunes memos even after he was essentially discredited and disgraced by the results of the first one?

You don't think YOU look stupid? Come on...do you even think about what you are saying?

Remember this post people.

Yes, remember that KC said the sky would fall on Democrats in March. It's not going to happen

Flynn's charges are about to be dropped by the way.

Why because Hannity says so? LOL

Since he was obviously involved in a plea deal, this is obvious bullshit.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Monker wrote:It's just a question. Nothing more or less. Just as when I buzzinga'd you, you had a knee jerk reaction and now you have gone all loopy about it. Kinda funny watching you try to justify that original reply.

Why do I get the feeling that the response to this is going to trigger another run to Andrew moment? 8)

Monker wrote:No, just following the Boomy, KC, and TNC rules. You all said you RESPOND to being insulted. There have been no insults from me, and yet you insult me in every post.

And just what rule have I instituted? If you are referring to personal insults\attacks, I challenge you to find ONE post where I attacked you personally with name calling etc.. You WON'T find it. That's not my thing. You on the other hand seem to be quite fond of doing on a one on one and blanket level. As evidenced by the multiple times you have called people here "Trump Zombies" or "Comrade" etc.. Please stop with the it's not me it's you routine. It's truly pathetic.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:It's just a question. Nothing more or less. Just as when I buzzinga'd you, you had a knee jerk reaction and now you have gone all loopy about it. Kinda funny watching you try to justify that original reply.

Why do I get the feeling that the response to this is going to trigger another run to Andrew moment? 8)

Monker wrote:No, just following the Boomy, KC, and TNC rules. You all said you RESPOND to being insulted. There have been no insults from me, and yet you insult me in every post.

And just what rule have I instituted? If you are referring to personal insults\attacks, I challenge you to find ONE post where I attacked you personally with name calling etc.. You WON'T find it. That's not my thing. You on the other hand seem to be quite fond of doing on a one on one and blanket level. As evidenced by the multiple times you have called people here "Trump Zombies" or "Comrade" etc.. Please stop with the it's not me it's you routine. It's truly pathetic.
+

No, he's a word twisting liar. Lets just be honest here. Just like he's saying I'm saying,"the sky is falling in March". I said the IG will release his report around the first week in March and all should be known". I also think you might be right Boomer. i think Mr."I'll never post here again" will run crying to Andrew again. He might as well. Seems he has more then enough time on here because he can't get a date.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:26 am

Monker wrote:It's just a question. Nothing more or less.

It was a question made in response to my post so I answered it.
Now here's a question for you: where is your proof that Sebastian Gorka is wanted by "multiple governments"?

Monker wrote:Just as when I buzzinga'd you, you had a knee jerk reaction and now you have gone all loopy about it. Kinda funny watching you try to justify that original reply.

Not as funny as shopping your adult friend finder profile around on other Journey forums.
Next step - slapping a set of tits on you and selling it as revenge porn on the dark web.
Buzzinga indeed bitch!

If you don't care that I don't care, blah, blah, blah, why do you continue to bring it up?

I don't post here for you.

I never said you said it. I said it, and I said that I said it, and I'll say that I said it again....YOU REPLIED TO IT, and NOTHING you have said in all of these posts, that are essentially in reply to my question,was a quote where W said Saddam was behind 9/11.

Yes, I replied to it because it was a reply to ME. If it was intended to be a separate question, you should have made a new/separate topic.

No, just following the Boomy, KC, and TNC rules. You all said you RESPOND to being insulted. There have been no insults from me, and yet you insult me in every post.

No insults from you? Since when? Did this forum magically reboot or something?

No, I didn't 'just' do that. I did that days ago...try to keep up.

So you insulted people "days ago" and that's OK how?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:51 am

Monker wrote:First, Mueller was hired to look into Russian meddling into the election...not collusion.

False. In addition to investigating Russia's "efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election", the Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller states that he is to look into any coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign. As usual, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Monker wrote:*I* look stupid? How does it look when you put up dates, like 1-16-2018 as the beginning of the end of the Democratic party...and nothing happens? How does it look when you prop of "the memo" as some special document that be the downfall of the FBI and various Democrats...and nothing happens. How does it look after you promote MORE Nunes memos even after he was essentially discredited and disgraced by the results of the first one?

You don't think YOU look stupid? Come on...do you even think about what you are saying?

KC is right. You DO look pretty stupid. Just a small sampling of your expert political analysis below...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monker wrote:That's just not true. She had permission

Monker wrote:This has nothing to do with Democrats but the entirety of our intelligence community saying that it happened. If you want to argue against it, you are arguing against the: FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security...and on and on.

Monker wrote:Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians."

Buzzinga

Monker wrote:Yeah, keep believing the propaganda....meanwhile the last poll has Hillary beating Trump by 10pts.

Trump is going to lose, and lose badly. ..That is, if the Republicans even allow him to be nominated.

Monker wrote:When he loses in a landslide to Clinton and Republicans lose all the gains they made in the congress over hast few cycles, I wonder what people like you will say then.

Monker wrote:Statistically, Trump can't win. He has alienated himself from all minorities, including women. The Republican party can't win unless they get votes from both women and Hispanics. Trump loses on both of those demographics.

Monker wrote:I'm not worried about any of this at all, honestly. Trump doesn't even have a small chance at winning the Presidency.

Monker wrote:Nominating an ass like Trump will do nothing but help Democratic turnout. He is going to lose by at least 10% of the total vote.

Monker wrote:Trump is unelectable because he will lose the vote of every minority group out there. THAT is why he will lose.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:16 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:36 am

Here's a Radio interview I posted Feb.12th that pretty much proves Monker has no clue. DiGenova.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... hiff-memo/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:39 am

Boomchild wrote:Image

I'd love to laugh at this, but sadly, I can't.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:45 am

Mueller charges Flynn. Mueller seals what he's got. Flynn's defense team isn't having it. Flynn will get off before this is done. Uraniom One will take out Mueller before this is done.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... plication/

Of course that's the style of Mueller's buddy. It's what liberals do when they have nothing.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02 ... ajor-case/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:51 am

Boomchild wrote:

Tell me, when was my last "run to Andrew" moment?

Or, do you just have no clue what you are talking about?

And just what rule have I instituted? If you are referring to personal insults\attacks, I challenge you to find ONE post where I attacked you personally with name calling etc.. You WON'T find it. That's not my thing. You on the other hand seem to be quite fond of doing on a one on one and blanket level. As evidenced by the multiple times you have called people here "Trump Zombies" or "Comrade" etc.. Please stop with the it's not me it's you routine. It's truly pathetic.[/quote]

Please, all three of you were essentially blaming everybody else for the tone of the forum. It's been forever since I said any of those things here...yet TNC is on a rampage and insulting in every post he makes.

I can play either side of this...I can come on here and not personally insult anybody on this forum, as you do. Or, I can come on here and insult in every post, as TNC does. It all depends on what Andrew wants this forum to be. He has repeatedly said here to stop the personal attacks, so I have. Can your side do the same? Not from what I have seen.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo