Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:09 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:14 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love the cartoons Boomchild.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:31 am

Andrew wrote:Look at this NK deal...they are already proclaiming Trump will lift sanctions, and he’s invited the brutal dictator to the White House.


Oh no! LOL.

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:32 am

This is interesting in light of Trudeau's latest attempt at bluster.

https://www.facebook.com/UnitedconservativesforCanada/
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:45 am

Andrew wrote:At what point will you fucking people wake up and say enough? When the gas chambers are opened up? When it’s USA, Russia and North Korea against the rest of the world?


Gas chambers? You are sounding increasingly unhinged. The Iraq War was a complete violation of Nuremberg principles and I don't remember you saying jack-shit.

Andrew wrote:You do know he’s Putin’s puppet right?


If this is the case, care to explain why the US keeps sending arms to Ukraine pissing off Putin?
What about the hundreds of Russians killed by US forces in Syria a few months ago?
For fuck's sake, the US Treasury just applied more sanctions on Russian companies YESTERDAY!

It's pretty obvious you just repeat dime store McCarthyite propaganda.


Andrew wrote:http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article213026379.html


How many children is Australia taking in? More pointedly - how many are YOU willing to take in at your own household?

Andrew wrote:Here’s the Fox hypocracy in full flight. Of course, this will be defended and rationalised by the Drumpf zombies.

https://twitter.com/erickfernandez/stat ... 46080?s=21


Copying and pasting a link doesn’t require any brain work. THAT is the act of being a gullible little zombie.
As the saying goes, the devil is in the details....so let's actually discuss this -

Those Fox segments criticizing Obama were about meeting without pre-conditions.
Trump didn't meet N. Korea on a whim.
South Korea took the lead on this.
US sanctions were increased and in fact, the meeting was initially cancelled when Kim refused to abide by the rules.

But there I go again with those pesky facts..it's so much easier just to call people you disagree with "stupid" or "nut jobs." :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:29 am

You guys are an embarrassment. There’s no convincing any of you. He’ll be locked up and you’ll still be calling it a liberal conspiracy.

What a waste of time this topic is. Total joke.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9975
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 am

Andrew wrote:You guys are an embarrassment.


Here we go with the name-calling and insults again. Where's your facts, dude?
I'll debate your Nutella-gobbling ass six ways from Sunday. You got nothing!

Andrew wrote:There’s no convincing any of you.


Convince us of what? You're all over the place.
Frankly, you are debasing the legacy of this website with your childish invective.
If MR had shareholders they'd vote to oust you.
MR used to be a go-to haven for free thought and open debate.

Andrew wrote:He’ll be locked up and you’ll still be calling it a liberal conspiracy.


At best, he will get charged on money laundering related to his casino properties and obstruction of justice related to the Mueller case.
Personally, I don't care.
JFK, one of the greatest presidents in history, also had mob ties.

Andrew wrote:What a waste of time this topic is. Total joke.


Actually, I think discussing political matters is the duty of all informed citizens.
Sorry you can't hang at the big boy table (or defend your wild-eyed Russiaphobic theories).

Your inability to tolerate viewpoints remotely different from your own is a clear sign of your own political immaturity.
In America, we vote for whoever the fuck we want. Deal with it.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:17 am

Fact Finder wrote:Not Nutella, it’s Vegimite, which by its self should be cause for incarceration. :P


Enough of this shit. Both Monker and Andrew engage in cowardly hit and run tactics. They can't debate worth a tinker's damn. If you enter the fray, at least stand up for what you believe in. Otherwise, admit you suck and just fuck off already.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:19 am

Fact Finder wrote:Not Nutella, it’s Vegimite, which by its self should be cause for incarceration. :P

Andrew, our Presidents do not go to jail. However, should Donald somehow end up in jail I will send you $250 American Dollars. Should he escape jail, you can send $250 to the Committee to Re-Elect Donald Trump. Deal?


Besutiful!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
How many children is Australia taking in? More pointedly - how many are YOU willing to take in at your own household?


And now for a little trip to look at the government policies in the "land down under".

Australia’s Controversial Migration Policy

The country’s policy today toward asylum-seekers who arrive by sea is much different: It places them in offshore-detention facilities on two Pacific Island nations, Nauru and Papua New Guinea (PNG), and processes their asylum claims while keeping them there. Human-rights advocates and refugee organizations say the country’s policy is cruel. It sets no bail, no time limit to their stay, and on average asylum-seekers will spend a year in camps, they say. PNG’s supreme court apparently agreed. This week it ordered the country’s government to close the Manus Island center, calling the facility a violation of the migrants’ personal liberties. The PNG government said it would comply.

But Australia’s Immigration Minister, Peter Dutton, responded by saying Canberra’s “position is very clear, and that is we are not going to accept people who have sought to come to our country illegally by boat, they will not settle permanently in our country.”

Over the next two years, Australia deported or diverted 1,544 asylum-seekers to the detention camps, and paid to operate the camps in both countries. It gave Nauru an extra (roughly) $20 million in aid, which at the time was around one-third of its GDP.

The camps remain contentious, and refugee groups say they violate human rights. In 2014, asylum-seekers at the Manus Island detention center protested and security responded with violence, killing a 23-year-old Iranian. That same year, a former Associated Press reporter described the Manus Island center to the BBC like this:

The refugees live in shipping containers, there's water everywhere, lights not working, the heat is oppressive, no windows. There was a (detainee) with a bandage over his eye... asking for help in this stinking, hot compound.

Women and children complain of sexual abuse. And recent numbers put the average stay at 450 days, though almost one-quarter of asylum-seekers spend more than two years in the camps.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... on/480189/


So with this, please spare the rest of the world with finger pointing and virtue signalling.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Not Nutella, it’s Vegimite, which by its self should be cause for incarceration. :P


Enough of this shit. Both Monker and Andrew engage in cowardly hit and run tactics. They can't debate worth a tinker's damn. If you enter the fray, at least stand up for what you believe in. Otherwise, admit you suck and just fuck off already.


No, I have a life...

And there’s no debate to be had here. Continue swinging from Don’s nuts until he gets neutered.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9975
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:04 am

The Australian government is rated as the worst in history and one of the most unpopular. The party in control is headed for annihilation at the coming election. Very very unpopular. So stuff that wherever you want.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9975
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:27 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Same shit's been going on for fifty years. Liberal good, Conservative bad.


As if "conservative good, liberal bad" hasn't been a thing — for even longer.

Everything about you is one-sided. You're a bicycle card with the back and no face. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6338
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:18 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I wonder how much he spends to keep asswipe rags like the Gaurdian propaganda going? Can't wait for the day this puke goes to prison.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ork-times/


His money can only buy votes that are for sale no matter how much media he buys. If Trump voters were going to let the media tell them who to vote for Trump wouldn't be President now. They don't seem to realize that the media bias has become so obvious that they're making us more determined to do all we can to get him re elected. If the recent primaries are any indication he'll have a more cooperative congress after the midterms and there isn't a thing Soros can do about it.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:50 am

Andrew wrote:The Australian government is rated as the worst in history and one of the most unpopular. The party in control is headed for annihilation at the coming election. Very very unpopular. So stuff that wherever you want.


When comes to Australia's anti-migrant policy, that has been the case for a long time. More then one administration. Somehow I doubt it is going to drastically change even with a new government.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:56 am

Andrew wrote:No, I have a life...

And there’s no debate to be had here. Continue swinging from Don’s nuts until he gets neutered.


And yet you find the time to come here with drop and run insults. If this thread is a waste time, why do you bother? If you want people to see the light why not put up facts to support your argument? Surely you can't expect a healthy debate if one side just pops in to throw insults at the subject and those posting about it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 pm

ohsherrie wrote:His money can only buy votes that are for sale no matter how much media he buys. If Trump voters were going to let the media tell them who to vote for Trump wouldn't be President now. They don't seem to realize that the media bias has become so obvious that they're making us more determined to do all we can to get him re elected. If the recent primaries are any indication he'll have a more cooperative congress after the midterms and there isn't a thing Soros can do about it.


The media at least the MSM is becoming more obsolete by the day. People no longer trust them as an institution of real journalism. Add to that there is a sitting President that has developed a way to communicate to the public without a need for the MSM. Social media and alternative media are killing the MSM as well.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Andrew wrote:No, I have a life...


Is that so?
Hard to imagine considering your unhealthy fixation on Trump. You sound positively obsessed.
As I said, if MR had shareholders they would vote to put you under 24/7 psychiatric observation.
Mentioning "gas chambers" and invoking the specter of the holocaust? You are intellectually bankrupt.

Also, it is NOT mutually exclusive to have a life and to be knowledgeable on politics. Most here also have busy lives.
So that's just a cop out on your part.

Andrew wrote:And there’s no debate to be had here. Continue swinging from Don’s nuts until he gets neutered.


Hard to have a debate when the level of discourse never rises above Putin-tourettes.
The fact remains, I've expressed my displeasure on a range of Trump admin issues - including the unconstitutional Syria strikes.
I haven't changed my views. Fake liberals like you simply went insane.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:41 pm

OhSherrie wrote: wrote:
NAFTA and all the trade globalizing trade agreements that followed took jobs: living wage incomes, health insurance, standard of living and general well being, away from many million American workers in order to help other countries improve the well being of their citizens. These millions of Americans had to work at minimum wage and/or other low paying jobs to feed and house their families. They lost respect for and faith in their government.


NAFTA also quadrupled exports to Mexico and Canada, increasing business across the economy and nation. It eleminated tariffs and made goods cheaper for everybody, fighting inflation and keeping interest rates lower. Due to all the above, NAFTA also helped boost economic growth. Also due to all the above, and economic growth, NAFTA *CREATED* jobs.

NAFTA particularly helped farm exports, increasing by over 150%. Farm exports grew to the point where exports to Canada and Mexico are greater than the next six nations combined. It eliminated tarriffs to Mexico, which prior to NAFTA were huge. And, this is why I believe if Trump exits NAFTA, he loses reelection - the farm states know how much they benefit from NAFTA.

So, yeah, you can whine and complain about losing manufacturing jobs to cheaper labor in Mexico. IMO, that is a result of free market capitalism keeping prices low in the US via competition. Instead of whining about it, those states affected should move on to other industries that are thriving in todays economy. Turning to protectionism and almost socialist policies of trying to "fix" prices are archaic ideas that should be avoided. Those states, and the workers in them, should not be relying on the federal government to adjust prices of imports to keep manufacturing alive...especially when it is at the expense of the economy as a whole and the well being of other states and their workers. Get into the 21 century...it's not the 1950s.

The welfare of the global economy has become more important to our government than our own economy


That is simply not true. We are not an isolated nation, yet. Our economy depends on the well being of our trading partners to afford to purchase our goods, and services - such as the financial industry. It is in our economic best interest to have stronger economies in Mexico and Canada - our two largest trading partners.

Having protectionist policies hurt BOTH nations economies when tarriffs are inacted.

and more aid is given to countries that have sworn to kill us than to the people who are barely getting by in this country. We start spending billions of dollars in money, infrastructure rebuilding and military aid to the middle east while our country is crumbling from the ground up.


Which is what I have said since W invaded Iraq. I said that W was investing in and rebuilding Iraq's economy and infrastructure and ignoring our own. Perhaps you and the rest of the Trump zombies should have been arguing this point back then and we could have avoided the Iraq war. But, instead, it was all about the politics of patriotism and being against the war was being against our military and not being patriotic. What bullshit.

But, since we are now in the time of Donald dumb-ass and not W, Israel gets tens of millions in military aid. If you are serious about cutting foreign aid you can not ignore that fact. If you try to argue against cutting aid to Israel, then you are not really serious about cutting foreign aid - especially in the middle east.

Illegal immigrants are allowed to cross our borders and stay living on government assistance that the people of this country can't get because they have anchor babies or because their parent brought them here as babies and it wasn't their fault.


Which I have already shown is an exagerated issue. Yeah, it's "an issue", but not nearly to the extent that Trump proclaims and wants everybody to believe. Hell, more Mexicans move BACK to Mexico than come here ilegally, maybe because unemployment in Mexico is less than the the US at 3.5%....maybe the real purpose of the wall is to keep them here.

We start importing refugees from the countries and of the religion that wishes to kill us and give them financial assistance the our citizens can't get.


More bullshit.

The entire fear mongering of "religion that wishes to kill us" is bullshit. Refugees go through a two year screening process to keep out those who are a danger. Trump talks about "extreme vetting"....tell me what it is about this two your process you don't like and what you would change...because I bet you have no clue what refugees go through to enter this country.

Our government may have the authority to govern us, for now, but it is was quickly becoming sovereignty in name only because being an American, a Citizen of the United States of American was losing it's meaning.


That is just an argument that is in your head because you want to justify your opinion...but it is not based on reality. Just because you feel "less American" does not mean the US is losing its sovereignty. This same argument has been used throughout US history and those who argue it have always landed on the wrong side of history...whether it be discriminating against Irish and Catholics, interning Japanese Americans, or deporting Jews. Nowadays it is hatred against Mexicans, Muslims, and Middle Eastern people. In the end, those who agree with Trump will be seen and bigots and racists and unAmerican...and on the wrong side of history.

We have people here who fly the flag of their home country rather than the country they have fled to. We have places in this country that won't fly the American Flag to avoid offending people of other nations.


So what. I would rather live in a country that allows people to fly whatever flag they want, then a country that dictates over its people and demands they act in certain ways. I would rather live in a free country that allows its people to burn the flag and kneel during the national anthem then a country that is ruled by a dictator who demands people stand for the anthem and executes those who burn the flag.

That is called freedome and liberty. It is too bad so many Trump zombies have abandoned those concepts in favor of a Trump dictatorship.

We have enclaves of people who live according to laws other than the laws of this country and are allowed to in order to keep from offending them their home countries.


That is bullshit. A person can not ignore the laws of this country and make up their own. This is pure propaganda you are posting.

These are the reasons that Donald Trump was elected. If he hadn't been I don't think being an American would have meant a damned thing for long.


Trump won because more Democrats than Republicans didn't vote. It is as simple as that. Trump and Clinton were the two least liked candidates in American history. Instead of voting a lot of people stayed hom...and more Democrats stayed home than Republicans. It was an election based on negatives...and when Comey reopened the case against Clinton, that killed her election.

You can say your lies and exagerations are why people voted for Trump but the reason he "won" are not as simple as you are making it out to be.

No country can survive when it's economy fails and the government turns it's back on it's own people.


The government did not turn its back on its own people. That is just a ridiculous statement.

There's a huge difference in the kind of jobs that were taken from us and the jobs that were created by the Obama administration. The jobs that were given away are coming back. Those jobs that Obama said weren't coming back.


Yes, you are seeing an upswing in manufacturing jobs...which you were also seeing late in Obama's second term. But, they are not even close to the pre-recession, 2007, numbers. I would have to listen to Obama's words in context, but I bet he was talking about the manufacturing jobs lost between the passage of NAFTA and the recession...and those jobs are NOT coming back.

And, NONE of what you posted answers my question about American sovereignty....because you can't. Free trade agreements do NOT affect the ability of this country to govern its people. You are just buying into word games and believing BULLSHIT.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10195
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:49 pm

FOX is full of lies.

The entire narrative of "Spygate" was built on a lie by lying Donald Trump and promoted EVERYWHERE on FOX. There was NOT an "embedded" spy or a "planted spy". Obama did not "sign off" on it. It was all just invented bullshit by the President of lies himself, Donald Jack-ass Trump.

Another example is the entire Seth Rich lie. It was propped up so much on Hannity that Seth Rich's family threatened to sue Sean Hannity if he didn't stop.

With Trump in office, it is basicaly state sponsored TV...and you guys eat it all up...like Russians eat up their state sponsored propaganda. And, that is essentially what FOX has become. Trump makes up some bullshit, FOX covers the made up bullshit as if it were factual...and you all are so naive that you believe it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10195
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:54 pm

North Korea -

What a fucking waste of time. NOTHING is different today than it was prior to this meeting. Saying there is no threat of nuclear war is ridiculous. North Korea's position is the same today as it was last week. It is in fact the same as it has been since Clinton was dealing with the country.

I don't know which is more pathetic...the fact that Trump is trying to convince the public that something has changed...or the fact that you all believe it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10195
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:57 pm

Monker wrote:And, NONE of what you posted answers my question about American sovereignty....because you can't. Free trade agreements do NOT affect the ability of this country to govern its people. You are just buying into word games and believing BULLSHIT.


This was already answered and then some. Trade deals, like TPP, establish corporate tribunals that bypass US law. How is that not an affront to sovereignty? NAFTA made our trade surplus into a deficit, undermined US worker bargaining power, and environmental protections.

Also, the idea that the Comey letter cost Hillary the election is also debunked bullshit. She never was going to win.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/upsh ... ffect.html
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Monker wrote:FOX is full of lies.

The entire narrative of "Spygate" was built on a lie by lying Donald Trump and promoted EVERYWHERE on FOX. There was NOT an "embedded" spy or a "planted spy". Obama did not "sign off" on it. It was all just invented bullshit by the President of lies himself, Donald Jack-ass Trump.


Your argument was initially that there was NO FBI spying at all.
Now you are moving the goalposts....

Here's what we know....
Stefan Halper initiated contact with the Trump campaign unsolicitedly.
Halper has connections to FBI, MI6, and CIA.
Halper was also integrally involved in a CIA election spying operation in the 1980s.
The press refused to out him.
Some in the press, including Paul Krugman and Benjamin Wittes, considered Halper's eventual outing a traitorous act.

You can call Halper an intel asset or CIA operative or deep state informant - it's all the same.

Monker wrote:Another example is the entire Seth Rich lie. It was propped up so much on Hannity that Seth Rich's family threatened to sue Sean Hannity if he didn't stop.


So why did DNC's Donna Brazille says she feared for her own life after Rich was killed? Those are her words NOT Hannity's.

Monker wrote:With Trump in office, it is basically state sponsored TV...and you guys eat it all up...like Russians eat up their state sponsored propaganda. And, that is essentially what FOX has become. Trump makes up some bullshit, FOX covers the made up bullshit as if it were factual...and you all are so naive that you believe it.


You make Fox New sounds as ubiquitous as Mao's little red book. It's a cable channel. Nobody is forced to watch it or fund it. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Monker wrote:North Korea -
North Korea's position is the same today as it was last week. It is in fact the same as it has been since Clinton was dealing with the country.

I don't know which is more pathetic...the fact that Trump is trying to convince the public that something has changed...or the fact that you all believe it.


Go tell that to the families of the US hostages Trump got released. Nuclear and missile tests have been suspended. The loudspeakers blaring propaganda have been destroyed. For lovers of peace, these developments are a reason to celebrate. By deescalating tensions in the peninsula, Trump has seriously pissed off the military industrial complex. No wonder their mouthpieces in the media are going apoplectic.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:33 pm

Obama’s had hostages freed also. He just didn’t have it tattooed to his forehead.

I’d just like to know why you folks support Trump. I get Republican vs Democrat ... but why Trump?

He’s a pathological liar and constantly contradicts himself. Yes all politicians lie at times, but dickhead is averaging 5 utterances of verafiable bullshit per day. WHY ACCEPT THAT?

Dickhead has made racism acceptable, happily calls out any race but white Americans and the instances of open race hate crimes and abuse has skyrocketed. You folks accept that?

Fox News openly spews bullshit that the Trump base eats up. Why is that ok? Why was it evil for Obama to talk about discussions with North Korea, but godly now Trump is doing it?

Do all Republicans hate Obama because he was black?

The whole Trump organisation’s ties to corruption. Why is that ok?

Why is it ok to lie about Canadian tarrifs and call out traditional allies for misleading reasons?

And at what point would any of you condem dickhead for his actions? For any one of his dubious bullshit claims or criminal allegations?

The Trump family are milking your country for billions...the Republican Party is at risk of becoming the modern day KKK.

Now...I’m happy to respond to anyone that answers any of the above questions with answers that DO NOT avoid the actual answers by crapping on about liberal bias, all pollies are corrupt, excuses for his behaviour.

I’m happy to throw in link after link after link of all the allegations, all the Russian ties, the money laundering...whatever...

NO president in history has been as big a liar or as corrupt or as just plain fucking moronic as this guy. And you guys know it...but because you’ve got a job, because the liberals hate him and because he’s riling up the lefties and the establishment, you’re letting him get away with simply the most unbelievable behaviour and contemptuous bullshit I’ve ever witnessed of any government in any country in my lifetime. Except North Korea, Russia and Syria of course.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9975
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 pm

Andrew wrote:Obama’s had hostages freed also. He just didn’t have it tattooed to his forehead.

I’d just like to know why you folks support Trump. I get Republican vs Democrat ... but why Trump?

He’s a pathological liar and constantly contradicts himself. Yes all politicians lie at times, but dickhead is averaging 5 utterances of verafiable bullshit per day. WHY ACCEPT THAT?

Dickhead has made racism acceptable, happily calls out any race but white Americans and the instances of open race hate crimes and abuse has skyrocketed. You folks accept that?

Fox News openly spews bullshit that the Trump base eats up. Why is that ok? Why was it evil for Obama to talk about discussions with North Korea, but godly now Trump is doing it?

Do all Republicans hate Obama because he was black?

The whole Trump organisation’s ties to corruption. Why is that ok?

Why is it ok to lie about Canadian tarrifs and call out traditional allies for misleading reasons?

And at what point would any of you condem dickhead for his actions? For any one of his dubious bullshit claims or criminal allegations?

The Trump family are milking your country for billions...the Republican Party is at risk of becoming the modern day KKK.

Now...I’m happy to respond to anyone that answers any of the above questions with answers that DO NOT avoid the actual answers by crapping on about liberal bias, all pollies are corrupt, excuses for his behaviour.

I’m happy to throw in link after link after link of all the allegations, all the Russian ties, the money laundering...whatever...

NO president in history has been as big a liar or as corrupt or as just plain fucking moronic as this guy. And you guys know it...but because you’ve got a job, because the liberals hate him and because he’s riling up the lefties and the establishment, you’re letting him get away with simply the most unbelievable behaviour and contemptuous bullshit I’ve ever witnessed of any government in any country in my lifetime. Except North Korea, Russia and Syria of course.


tl; dr

Get a life dude.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Alright, I put on an extra-large pot of coffee. Let’s dismantle this torrent of lies one by one...

Andrew wrote:Obama’s had hostages freed also. He just didn’t have it tattooed to his forehead.


I didn't disparage past administrations efforts to release hostages. Seems that you are incapable of discussing Trump without mentioning other politicians.

Andrew wrote:I’d just like to know why you folks support Trump. I get Republican vs Democrat ... but why Trump?


I’ve already answered this. The Democratic Party deserved to lose as they did not treat their candidates fairly, especially Bernie Sanders. While you were MIA from this forum’s political thread, I discussed this multiple times. Also, as someone who does not believe in free trade and supported Perot and Nader, I agree with Trump on his hardline anti-NAFTA rhetoric. This was formerly a leftist position. Additionally, at the end of the 2016 race it became apparent that Trump simply wanted it more. At one point he was stopping in five states per day. Meanwhile, Hillary was shunning the public. Politically, my views were more in line with Jill Stein of the Green Party. However, I simply said “fuck it” and voted straight Republican. So far I’m glad I did.

Andrew wrote:He’s a pathological liar and constantly contradicts himself. Yes all politicians lie at times, but dickhead is averaging 5 utterances of verifiable bullshit per day. WHY ACCEPT THAT?


Trump has always been the consummate NY hype artist. For him, hyperbole is his primary language. Everybody knows this and accepts it. He is what he is.

Andrew wrote:Dickhead has made racism acceptable, happily calls out any race but white Americans and the instances of open race hate crimes and abuse has skyrocketed. You folks accept that?


Hate crimes also skyrocketed after Obama was elected according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Hate crimes are also very hard to reliably track. I can tell you that Trump was the first GOP candidate to have an openly gay man speak at his convention (Peter Thiel). He also just appointed the openly gay Richard Grenell as ambassador to Germany. Additionally, his daughter is an orthodox Jew. If you look at the breakdown of hate crimes, a large percentage of them are committed towards Jews. Trump’s secretary of housing is African American. Trump just commuted the sentence of an African American female unfairly imprisoned over drug charges. He just pardoned the late African American boxer, Jack Johnson. Does that sound racist to you?

Andrew wrote:Fox News openly spews bullshit that the Trump base eats up. Why is that ok? Why was it evil for Obama to talk about discussions with North Korea, but godly now Trump is doing it?


You have to be more specific.
The link you posted from Fox News was back when Obama ran in 2008.
Back then, candidate Obama was talking about meeting with dictators without any pre-conditions.
Not the same thing.

Andrew wrote:Do all Republicans hate Obama because he was black?


I’m not a Republican. Can’t answer that. It does sound like quite an ignorant assumption on your part tho. Maybe familiarize yourself with black conservatives like Thomas Sowell or Herman Cain or Larry Elder.

Andrew wrote:The whole Trump organisation’s ties to corruption. Why is that ok?


The Kennedys had mob ties. The Bushes had Nazi ties. So what?

Andrew wrote:Why is it ok to lie about Canadian tarrifs and call out traditional allies for misleading reasons?


Politifact found Trump’s claim about Canadian dairy tariffs to be mostly factual.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... canadas-2/

You'll have to be more specific about "misleading reasons." In many cases, Trump is communicating via Tweet, which does not lend itself to policy specificity/accuracy. It's his individual stream-of-consciousness pov. It's unique and I think most Americans appreciate it. Trump's done for social media what FDR did for radio with his fireside chats.

Andrew wrote:And at what point would any of you condem dickhead for his actions? For any one of his dubious bullshit claims or criminal allegations?


I condemned the use of Syrian strikes without congressional approval.
I was also on here bitching about Trump’s anti-pot crusade.
I was also on here arguing against the federal censorship of sites like Backpage and its implications on the first amendment.
Where were you?

Andrew wrote:The Trump family are milking your country for billions...the Republican Party is at risk of becoming the modern day KKK.


First you mentioned "gas chambers" now it's the KKK, which brutally lynched people to death. These comparisons should not be dignified with a response. Go lie on your fainting couch and get a grip. Truly truly sick shit.

Andrew wrote:Now...I’m happy to respond to anyone that answers any of the above questions with answers that DO NOT avoid the actual answers by crapping on about liberal bias, all pollies are corrupt, excuses for his behaviour.


You can’t seem to go a single post without mentioning Fox News bias or invoking other “pollies” like Obama. So maybe try adhering to your own rules first.

Andrew wrote:NO president in history has been as big a liar or as corrupt or as just plain fucking moronic as this guy. And you guys know it...but because you’ve got a job, because the liberals hate him and because he’s riling up the lefties and the establishment, you’re letting him get away with simply the most unbelievable behaviour and contemptuous bullshit I’ve ever witnessed of any government in any country in my lifetime. Except North Korea, Russia and Syria of course.


I think he’s doing a good job. As someone with progressive tendencies, I am especially thrilled that Trump has managed to transform the GOP from a neocon war party into a non-interventionist party. I think it's also great that attention is being paid to the trade deficit and unfair trade deals. The idea that I give Trump a pass because “I have a job” is truly sub-moronic. As others have said, maybe worry about your own country.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14068
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:42 am

Andrew wrote:I’d just like to know why you folks support Trump. I get Republican vs Democrat ... but why Trump?


I believe that most of us here have honestly answered this question before. We support him because in general he addressed issues that were important to us. Such as, border security, addressing the illegal immigration problem, addressing bad trade deals, lowering business and personal income taxes, making sure our military is in the shape it needs to be protect the country and in general having a stance that the needs of the country come first before anything else. Also the fact the he spoke out about not buying into the globalist mindset that the majority of past Presidents have. We continue to support him because he is delivering on those commitments.

If you truly get the Republican vs. Democrat thing you would know that really doesn't exist anymore. That is the "dog and pony" show put on by the establishment. The bad actors exist in both "parties". It is the citizens against politicians that are willing to sell out America for their own personal gain and to the benefit of those that line their pockets.

Andrew wrote:Dickhead has made racism acceptable, happily calls out any race but white Americans and the instances of open race hate crimes and abuse has skyrocketed. You folks accept that?


And just how has he done that? Are you referring to his comments about the illegals crossing the southern border? Are you referring to his comments about imposing the travel ban? As far as the illegals crossing the border he said "Mexico is not sending their best". That there are"rapists, murders and criminals crossing the border". He also said he is sure some of them are "GOOD people". All of which is TRUE. Some may not like the brutal truth but if you truly want to address the problem you have acknowledge these things. As far as the travel ban and Muslims go, it was the media and politicians that made that about race. Trump enacted the ban on countries and regions that Congress already had deemed to be areas that had high terrorist activity. There was evidence that we did not have the ability to properly vet them in order to reduce and eliminate the possibility of terrorists being able to slip in "under the radar". BTW, Can you point to where Obama called out the African American community.



Andrew wrote:Fox News openly spews bullshit that the Trump base eats up. Why is that ok? Why was it evil for Obama to talk about discussions with North Korea, but godly now Trump is doing it?


I can only speak for myself. Which is I don't watch\read FOX news on a regular basis. How can you expect people to believe you are objective about this subject when you seem to not talk about the bias of other MSM news outlets?

Andrew wrote:Do all Republicans hate Obama because he was black?


No, what people and not just "Republicans" didn't like was Obama's actions and policies as POTUS. We did not agree with his world view and whole host of progressive ideals he has. Now that he is no longer POTUS he isn't just commenting on what he thinks is wrong with the current administrations policies and actions. Now he is actively taking trips overseas and speaking with foreign leaders about U.S. policy. No other past POTUS has been that directly involved after leaving office. He is not going to these places to help support the current POTUS but to undermine him.

Andrew wrote:The whole Trump organisation’s ties to corruption. Why is that ok?


Your painting with a very broad brush here. Hopefully you have facts to support this claim.

Andrew wrote:The Trump family are milking your country for billions...the Republican Party is at risk of becoming the modern day KKK.


And specifically just how are they milking the country? Modern day KKK, just how is that specifically?
Last edited by Boomchild on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:45 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I.G.Report Day Boomer. Only 3 months late.


I'll wait for it to be published before I believe it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests