Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:11 am

steveo777 wrote:A good Mexican presidential candidate should be running on a commitment to fix his own shit hole, not send people over here. He's fucking with the wrong president over here. Trump has many ways to inflict pain on Mexico, if he gets pissed off enough. Tax the shit out of remittances, stop all commerce coming in from Mexico, block all persons from entering. Block all flights. There are a multitude of ways....

This illegal alien infestation problem is so easy to fix, but it seems there can be no agreement in congress to get it done.
Renewable guest worker program, where after a few years of being clean of crime, a green card, then eventual citizenship eligibility.
E-Verify enforcement, where employers hiring people not authorized to work here would be fined or jailed.
Zero tolerance for illegal entry with strict prosecution.

There! How hard is that?

Evidently this guy didn't get the telegram that the U.S. no longer has a spineless President.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:37 am

Here is a good analysis and commentary on the OIG report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arbvaUN8ZM
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:02 pm

So what happens when you ask a Democratic Senator if they spoke up about the conditions illegal alien minors were put under when Obama was in charge? Here is one. The source is CNN so I know that should meet the criteria of the web host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXlxU9xeKDs
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby tj » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Boomchild wrote:So what happens when you ask a Democratic Senator if they spoke up about the conditions illegal alien minors were put under when Obama was in charge? Here is one. The source is CNN so I know that should meet the criteria of the web host.

I couldn't get it to play for some reason, but imagine that the response might have been "SHIT! Quit asking questions that ruin the narrative. Is CNN not still on our side?"
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby tj » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:12 pm

[quote="Fact Finder"]Shit, 10 times the number of emails we were led to believe. 700,000 emails! Why does everyone kiss that woman’s ass?

The Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Hillary Clinton have a HUGE Weiner problem that is even bigger than we first realized. [quote]

Hilary hasn't had a weiner problem in... how old is Chelsea?
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:09 am

Boomchild wrote:So what happens when you ask a Democratic Senator if they spoke up about the conditions illegal alien minors were put under when Obama was in charge? Here is one. The source is CNN so I know that should meet the criteria of the web host.

:lol: Same thing they do any time anybody asks them a question that's outside their narrative. They ignore the point and jump into their narrative.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 am

Boomchild wrote:Here is a good analysis and commentary on the OIG report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arbvaUN8ZM

Frighteningly concise.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:15 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:25 am

Sarah Sanders was refused service last night at a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington,VA because she works for the President.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:59 am

ohsherrie wrote:Sarah Sanders was refused service last night at a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington,VA because she works for the President.

I don't agree with it, but a private business can refuse to serve people. Actions like this reveal who the real brown shirts are.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:27 am

Yep, a privately owned restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, just like a privately owned publication can terminate a staffer for drawing a cartoon they didn't find funny. :wink:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:48 am

verslibre wrote:Yep, a privately owned restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, just like a privately owned publication can terminate a staffer for drawing a cartoon they didn't find funny. :wink:

How are your nipples?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:51 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Yep, a privately owned restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, just like a privately owned publication can terminate a staffer for drawing a cartoon they didn't find funny. :wink:

How are your nipples?

I knew you'd ask. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:24 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:Sarah Sanders was refused service last night at a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington,VA because she works for the President.

I don't agree with it, but a private business can refuse to serve people. Actions like this reveal who the real brown shirts are.

Yeah, when I read it to my adult grandson with outrage he reminded me that the guy didn't have to bake the cake, lol. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do agree that the owner of a business has the right to decide who he/she wants to do business with, but if it's a corporate franchise with stockholders, ala McD's that's another matter.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:55 am

Fact Finder wrote:The Red Hen will never admit it but this will not help them in the long run.

They'll be fine. Read the article again.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:56 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

True, except if they happen to be gay or black, then all hell breaks loose.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:15 am

Fact Finder wrote:Sarah should just stick to DC area establishments, they are prohibited from doing this based on your political beliefs. The Red Hen will never admit it but this will not help them in the long run.

Wonder if ICE agents have ever visited the Red Hen.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:18 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:The Red Hen will never admit it but this will not help them in the long run.

They'll be fine. Read the article again.

Which article is that, none posted here?

I thought you were referring to this.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-owner-of-the-red-hen-explains-why-she-asked-sarah-huckabee-sanders-to-leave/ar-AAz44OB?ocid=spartanntp
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:20 am

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Sarah should just stick to DC area establishments, they are prohibited from doing this based on your political beliefs. The Red Hen will never admit it but this will not help them in the long run.

Wonder if ICE agents have ever visited the Red Hen.

:lol: Read that article. It's a tiny restaurant that's been operating for years. It's not a Mexican chain eatery. I swear, you're like a jack-in-the-box.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/23/us/p ... trump.html

I'm glad he's retaining his base but the media still doesn't get why we elected him.

I saw on Twitter that the left is flooding social media with border sob stories, whether they're true or not.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:14 am

steveo777 wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

True, except if they happen to be gay or black, then all hell breaks loose.

Exactly!
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:19 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/23/us/p ... trump.html

I'm glad he's retaining his base but the media still doesn't get why we elected him.

I saw on Twitter that the left is flooding social media with border sob stories, whether they're true or not.

People buy on emotions. I had a gofundme come across my FaceBook page, to raise money against separating children from their parents. As of a couple days ago, they had raised $17,000,000 of the $20,000,000 goal. My thoughts on this were, what a bunch of stupid sheep. A bunch of money isn't going to effect policy and I'm sure there would be none of it being given to those families. So, who benefits? I bet that money is doing nothing but going into the DNC's coffers. So whipping up people's feelings with false narratives is profitable....and a sleazy tactic, in my book.

Now, if a gofundme were put up to help homeless or veterans, with a goal of $20,000,000, I'm certain it wouldn't raise hardly anything.
steveo777
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 am

steveo777 wrote:
People buy on emotions. I had a gofundme come across my FaceBook page, to raise money against separating children from their parents. As of a couple days ago, they had raised $17,000,000 of the $20,000,000 goal. My thoughts on this were, what a bunch of stupid sheep. A bunch of money isn't going to effect policy and I'm sure there would be none of it being given to those families. So, who benefits? I bet that money is doing nothing but going into the DNC's coffers. So whipping up people's feelings with false narratives is profitable....and a sleazy tactic, in my book.

Now, if a gofundme were put up to help homeless or veterans, with a goal of $20,000,000, I'm certain it wouldn't raise hardly anything.

I don't know what they could hope to do with it except buy ads using more phony pictures. I'm sure the border patrol can find some footage to show what really goes on.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Oh look the Spawn of Satan is worried about Trump. Good. He should be.

Soros Steams That Trump's "Revolution In World Affairs" Is Succeeding

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06- ... succeeding
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:14 pm

ohsherrie wrote:I'm sure the border patrol can find some footage to show what really goes on.

Sure, they can. But they don't. What do you expect them to show you? Bussing everyone in to Travelodge for comfy accommodations, with complimentary breakfast at 7AM? That way you can just go A-HA! See! See that!

What goes on down there isn't pretty, however which way you want to Ginsu it.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Boomchild wrote:Oh look the Spawn of Satan is worried about Trump. Good. He should be.

Soros Steams That Trump's "Revolution In World Affairs" Is Succeeding

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06- ... succeeding

I don't suppose having RICO charges against him make the shattering of his diabolical schemes any easier to handle.

Why don't his manipulations of our political process bother anybody in our government?
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:12 pm

ohsherrie wrote:Why don't his manipulations of our political process bother anybody in our government?

Because they are "on the take" from Soros. You could describe him as one of their "puppet masters".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:13 pm

There's a reason Thomas Frank isn't invited on MSNBC anymore. Nailed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xPCMhwyHy0
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:31 pm

Glenn Beck's media empire is circling the drain. For all his pro-business talk, Beck couldn't even run a lemonade stand. He spent $2 million on a play that only ran once. He started saying he was going to produce major motion pictures and open a conservative-themed amusement park. What a fool. The Blaze could have been an alternative to FOX and instead he pissed it all away.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/glenn-bec ... odes-again
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara