Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

A bit of music and a bunch of RWNJs wasting my bandwidth

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:30 am

Monker wrote:News to me...I hardly ever read his posts here. He argues just to argue and play games, and write insults. That is simply not worth my time and effort any longer.

Here's the truth, folks...

Monker doesn't dare respond because 1) he is intellectually outmatched and 2) he knows I found more than just one of his dating profiles.
The stuff I found makes Jeffrey Epstein and Harvey Weinstein look like fucking choir boys. That is all.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:54 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey TNC, won't you be happy when monker gets his ass kissing done and we get cut down to 1000 words? There won't be near as much of his lies and bullshit. Funny how they have to alter things because they can't hang. Facebooks doing it. Even Yahoo forum comments are heavely censored to favor liberals. It's a power grab. That should scare anyone. Seems the guns are pointed at me 100% though. I must be a big threat. All I did was expose Monker as a liar and Moveon shill, which is exactly what he is. Your the one that keeps handing him his ass. I think most people here are more like me, and just skip over his fiction crap.

As I've said before KC....the MR forums used to be a counterpoint to the heavy-handed censorship at the BackTalk forums. Now we have censorship going on here. Even at the height of the dismal George W. Bush administration, I don't recall Andrew inserting himself into political conversations and personally lashing out at members.

As for MoveOn....you are quite right. Monker has previously promoted Indivisible, a Soros-funded astroturf group. He also cites Bill Maher regularly. It's very obvious where he gets his talking points from.

The concern for these children is totally bogus. Glenn Beck visited children in detention centers in 2014 and barely anybody batted an eyelash. Imo the entire thing is a coordinated psy-op. The media outrage machine was turned up to 11 at the exact same time that Laura Bush pens an oped about the issue. CIA heads, like Hayden, who condone torture, also came out decrying the treatment of the children. It's suspicious how everybody is reading from the same script.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:29 am

We were just listening to the local news out of Lynchburg because of tornadic weather in our area. We happened to hear that two Salvadoran gang members killed two other gang members in little ol' Lynchburg, VA.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:31 am

Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

He then declared it as “a human right we will defend,” eluniversal.com reports.

While the election is not until July 1, Obrador is by far the frontrunner.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 am

According to a new Rasmussen poll, a majority of Americans blame illegal immigrant parents for the child crisis on the border over the U.S. government.

The media has put a hyper focus on the separation of families at the border over the last several weeks, leading President Donald Trump to sign an executive order ending the separation. Current U.S. law does not allow families to be detained together if the parents are referred for prosecution for illegal border crossing.

However, the Rasmussen poll shows that Americans don’t blame the Trump administration for the approximately 2,000 children who have been separated from their parents.

54 percent of likely voters polled by Rasmussen said that they think the parents are more to blame for breaking the law.

Only 35 percent said the government is more to blame for the crisis.

Further, 54 percent of voting Americans agree with President Trump’s assertion that “The United States will not be a migrant camp. And it will not be a refugee-holding facility — it won’t be.”

The survey of 1000 likely voters was conducted on June 19-20.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:02 am

Congress subpoenas Strzok, will testify next week.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:19 am

Shit, 10 times the number of emails we were led to believe. 700,000 emails! Why does everyone kiss that woman’s ass?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/fbi-i ... -messages/

The Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Hillary Clinton have a HUGE Weiner problem that is even bigger than we first realized.

According to the recently released inspector general report, on September 28 and 29, 2016 the New York office of the FBI immediately reported to the Washington headquarters its discovery of, first, 141,000 and then 350,000 emails on the laptop of Anthony Weiner — also known as “Carlos Danger,” a now-convicted sex offender. Mr. Weiner is the husband of Hillary Clinton’s inseparable aide Huma Abedin.

Now we know by October 4, the New York office had found 700,000 emails. The New York agents had seen and reported to FBI leadership they had seen email headers, all domain names, Mrs. Clinton’s initials on one sensitive but not classified document, and the missing BlackBerry backups.

The New York agents described it as the “entire file” of all Hillary Clinton emails from 2006 until 2016, including the BlackBerry messages that Comey himself had referred to as “the golden emails.”
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:46 am

Fact Finder wrote:Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

I read about that guy yesterday. If he gets elected I hope the President will declare the border whatever kind of national security threat he needs to send the military down there because we will literally be under attack.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 am

Fact Finder wrote:Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Tuesday declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

Gee, it sounds like he is trying to say, Mexico sucks balls and people should leave it at any cost.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:56 am

A good Mexican presidential candidate should be running on a commitment to fix his own shit hole, not send people over here. He's fucking with the wrong president over here. Trump has many ways to inflict pain on Mexico, if he gets pissed off enough. Tax the shit out of remittances, stop all commerce coming in from Mexico, block all persons from entering. Block all flights. There are a multitude of ways....

This illegal alien infestation problem is so easy to fix, but it seems there can be no agreement in congress to get it done.
Renewable guest worker program, where after a few years of being clean of crime, a green card, then eventual citizenship eligibility.
E-Verify enforcement, where employers hiring people not authorized to work here would be fined or jailed.
Zero tolerance for illegal entry with strict prosecution.

There! How hard is that?
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:01 am

Fact Finder wrote:Congress subpoenas Strzok, will testify next week.

Did he retract his offer to testify without being given a subpoena?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:05 am

Fact Finder wrote:Shit, 10 times the number of emails we were led to believe. 700,000 emails! Why does everyone kiss that woman’s ass?

Most likely because she has a lot of dirt on those that do and that people that are a possible threat end up dying from unnatural causes.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:11 am

steveo777 wrote:A good Mexican presidential candidate should be running on a commitment to fix his own shit hole, not send people over here. He's fucking with the wrong president over here. Trump has many ways to inflict pain on Mexico, if he gets pissed off enough. Tax the shit out of remittances, stop all commerce coming in from Mexico, block all persons from entering. Block all flights. There are a multitude of ways....

This illegal alien infestation problem is so easy to fix, but it seems there can be no agreement in congress to get it done.
Renewable guest worker program, where after a few years of being clean of crime, a green card, then eventual citizenship eligibility.
E-Verify enforcement, where employers hiring people not authorized to work here would be fined or jailed.
Zero tolerance for illegal entry with strict prosecution.

There! How hard is that?

Evidently this guy didn't get the telegram that the U.S. no longer has a spineless President.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:37 am

Here is a good analysis and commentary on the OIG report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arbvaUN8ZM
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:02 pm

So what happens when you ask a Democratic Senator if they spoke up about the conditions illegal alien minors were put under when Obama was in charge? Here is one. The source is CNN so I know that should meet the criteria of the web host.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXlxU9xeKDs
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:41 pm

"News to me...I hardly ever read his posts here. He argues just to argue and play games, and write insults. That is simply not worth my time and effort any longer."

So TNC's posts to you are like your posts to everybody else. You get your ass whipped then try to change the game. Truth is, everyone here is on to you. Funny you know nothing about Moveon, you seemed to know it was .org. Yet another lie. You parrot everything they are doing. Yes it is Andrews forum to do as he wishes, or be your lacky. Still won't change the fact your censoring opposing points because you simply can't hang, or admit your wrong. Too much reality coming out now. You globalist pukes are done.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby tj » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Boomchild wrote:So what happens when you ask a Democratic Senator if they spoke up about the conditions illegal alien minors were put under when Obama was in charge? Here is one. The source is CNN so I know that should meet the criteria of the web host.

I couldn't get it to play for some reason, but imagine that the response might have been "SHIT! Quit asking questions that ruin the narrative. Is CNN not still on our side?"
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby tj » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:12 pm

[quote="Fact Finder"]Shit, 10 times the number of emails we were led to believe. 700,000 emails! Why does everyone kiss that woman’s ass?

The Department of Justice, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Hillary Clinton have a HUGE Weiner problem that is even bigger than we first realized. [quote]

Hilary hasn't had a weiner problem in... how old is Chelsea?
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:09 am

Boomchild wrote:So what happens when you ask a Democratic Senator if they spoke up about the conditions illegal alien minors were put under when Obama was in charge? Here is one. The source is CNN so I know that should meet the criteria of the web host.

:lol: Same thing they do any time anybody asks them a question that's outside their narrative. They ignore the point and jump into their narrative.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:43 am

Boomchild wrote:Here is a good analysis and commentary on the OIG report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arbvaUN8ZM

Frighteningly concise.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:15 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:25 am

Sarah Sanders was refused service last night at a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington,VA because she works for the President.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:42 am

ohsherrie wrote:Sarah Sanders was refused service last night at a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington,VA because she works for the President.

Unreal! :evil:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:59 am

ohsherrie wrote:Sarah Sanders was refused service last night at a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington,VA because she works for the President.

I don't agree with it, but a private business can refuse to serve people. Actions like this reveal who the real brown shirts are.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:27 am

Yep, a privately owned restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, just like a privately owned publication can terminate a staffer for drawing a cartoon they didn't find funny. :wink:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:48 am

verslibre wrote:Yep, a privately owned restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, just like a privately owned publication can terminate a staffer for drawing a cartoon they didn't find funny. :wink:

How are your nipples?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:51 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Yep, a privately owned restaurant reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, just like a privately owned publication can terminate a staffer for drawing a cartoon they didn't find funny. :wink:

How are your nipples?

I knew you'd ask. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:24 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

I don't agree with it, but a private business can refuse to serve people. Actions like this reveal who the real brown shirts are.

Yeah, when I read it to my adult grandson with outrage he reminded me that the guy didn't have to bake the cake, lol. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do agree that the owner of a business has the right to decide who he/she wants to do business with, but if it's a corporate franchise with stockholders, ala McD's that's another matter.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:15 am

ohsherrie wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Yeah, when I read it to my adult grandson with outrage he reminded me that the guy didn't have to bake the cake, lol. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I do agree that the owner of a business has the right to decide who he/she wants to do business with, but if it's a corporate franchise with stockholders, ala McD's that's another matter.

Sarah should just stick to DC area establishments, they are prohibited from doing this based on your political beliefs. The Red Hen will never admit it but this will not help them in the long run.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:19 am

As Critics Assail Trump, His Supporters Dig In Deeper

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/23/us/p ... trump.html
Fact Finder
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind