Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby tj » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:57 am

ohsherrie wrote:
I've backed off a bit from things myself because the constant negative absurdity from the left makes me so furious it's actually exhausting. As far as I know the impeachment has gone nowhere but then they didn't really expect it to fly. They were more or less trying to make a statement.

I browse through FB, Twitter and here a few times a day and talk to my mother to see if there is much happening. What I'm most interested in right now are the voting in Ohio's special election and the Manafort trial. I saw some comments on twitter about Judge Ellis giving Mueller's team a hard time but I haven't had time to check into it.

Judge Ellis has been pummeling the prosecution for focusing on Manafort's lavish spending. He has basically been saying that it is not a crime to make and spend money, so stop talking about how much and make your point about what he has done that is illegal. I don't know that it will keep him from getting convicted, though.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:13 pm

I still want to know why Nellie Ohr, who worked for Fusion GPS, got the ham radio license.

New emails obtained by Congress show Christopher Steele funneled information to the FBI through top DOJ official Bruce Ohr after the FBI ‘terminated’ Christopher Steele in November of 2016.

Chairman Meadows tweeted: Critical development: NEW emails obtained by Congress show Chris Steele was secretly funneling information to the FBI in 2017 through senior DOJ official, Bruce Ohr, even after the FBI claimed Steele was ‘terminated’ for leaking to the media in November 2016
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Fact Finder wrote:I still want to know why Nellie Ohr, who worked for Fusion GPS, got the ham radio license.

New emails obtained by Congress show Christopher Steele funneled information to the FBI through top DOJ official Bruce Ohr after the FBI ‘terminated’ Christopher Steele in November of 2016.

Chairman Meadows tweeted: Critical development: NEW emails obtained by Congress show Chris Steele was secretly funneling information to the FBI in 2017 through senior DOJ official, Bruce Ohr, even after the FBI claimed Steele was ‘terminated’ for leaking to the media in November 2016

The problem I have with all these Congressional investigations is that they never produce any kind of resolve or justice for the American people. More and more I see them as a "dog and pony show".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:34 pm

A Republican Senator on Hannity last night seemed to be about a year behind where we are here on info. I had to laugh.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/john-s ... urt-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:38 pm

The hypocrisy in Pedowood is amazing. Apparently they now want to remove President Drumpf's star yet you don't here cries to remove Bill Cosby's nor Kevin Spacey's.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:55 pm

The purging of accounts by Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is quite alarming. This is simply because they don't agree with the opinions and viewpoints of those that produce content for said accounts.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/pe ... e-forever/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... es-705766/

From Wikileaks:

The suspiciously simultaneous censorship of Infowars by Google, Apple, Facebook came just one week after U.S. Senate intelligence committee hawk Mark Warner (D) circulated this policy paper threatening new regulation against those same media companies: https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 pm

Boomchild wrote:The purging of accounts by Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is quite alarming. This is simply because they don't agree with the opinions and viewpoints of those that produce content for said accounts.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/pe ... e-forever/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... es-705766/

From Wikileaks:

The suspiciously simultaneous censorship of Infowars by Google, Apple, Facebook came just one week after U.S. Senate intelligence committee hawk Mark Warner (D) circulated this policy paper threatening new regulation against those same media companies: https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf

I think they're actually trying to reduce the number of non-liberal posters. The President brought a lot of Drumpf supporters, including me, to Twitter and the left can't keep up. On FB I've posted links to articles on my newsfeed status and then they go away. They will be on my page but not on my newsfeed.

De Blaseo wants to get rid of News Corp because he thinks they are causing all the divisiveness in the country. In other word get rid of all conservative main stream media.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:I still want to know why Nellie Ohr, who worked for Fusion GPS, got the ham radio license.

The problem I have with all these Congressional investigations is that they never produce any kind of resolve or justice for the American people. More and more I see them as a "dog and pony show".

I hear you Boomchild. I feel that way but at least the congress speaking out keeps all of the bullshit from the Deep State from being completely hidden and legitimizes the problems.

I would like to know what Steele has been feeding Ohr other than the stuff in the Dossier.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:03 am

Wow, the Senate has issued an invitation to Assange for an interview.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:40 am

Will the "Blue Wave" be appearing on milk cartons?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/rough- ... in-a-rout/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:41 am

Fact Finder wrote:Wow, the Senate has issued an invitation to Assange for an interview.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/breaki ... o-testify/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 am

ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:Wow, the Senate has issued an invitation to Assange for an interview.

That will be worth watching if it happens.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:32 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How about some action?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... about-yet/

Ah yes, some more gum flapping. Who wants to bet that this will go on till the end of Drumpf's term?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:13 pm

ohsherrie wrote:http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001

Terrorist training camps in the US.

Interesting that you brought this subject up. Here is something more current. Current as in this week.

"Heavily Armed" Muslim Extremists Arrested In NM; Trained 11 Children To Commit School Shootings

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... mit-school
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:02 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001

Terrorist training camps in the US.

Interesting that you brought this subject up. Here is something more current. Current as in this week.

"Heavily Armed" Muslim Extremists Arrested In NM; Trained 11 Children To Commit School Shootings

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... mit-school

Yes, that story is what led me to the other one.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How about some action?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... about-yet/

Ah yes, some more gum flapping. Who wants to bet that this will go on till the end of Drumpf's term?

Oh it absolutely will.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:31 am

Good article by Rolling Stone's Matt Taibbi on Facebook's censorship crusade. I've always viewed Alex Jones as an entertainer. It's a shame that many people view him as actual news. That said, he shouldn't be banned by big tech (FB, Itunes, Spotify etc).

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018 ... censorship
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:27 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Good article by Rolling Stone's Matt Taibbi on Facebook's censorship crusade. I've always viewed Alex Jones as an entertainer. It's a shame that many people view him as actual news. That said, he shouldn't be banned by big tech (FB, Itunes, Spotify etc).

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018 ... censorship

If the left had its way all Conservative or right leaning voices would be silenced, FOREVER. Just ask Monker. :evil:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:46 am

Things seem to be heating up. I've been burned too many times to get hopes up. Sadly, I'm with boomchild. Seems if your liberal, you can get away with treason,fraud, extortion, slander,ect. If your a conservative, don't sneeze.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... tay-tuned/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Things seem to be heating up. I've been burned too many times to get hopes up. Sadly, I'm with boomchild. Seems if your liberal, you can get away with treason,fraud, extortion, slander,ect. If your a conservative, don't sneeze.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... tay-tuned/

It's just corrupt people. There has been plenty of corruption coming from all sides. Even from those that put on a front that they are looking for justice but in realty they are part of the corruption as well. Think about it, if the major players were to fall it would expose the complacent and conspirators. I would go as far to predict that if real justice was to be served, 60 to 70 percent of our federal legislators would be gone from their positions.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Check this out Boomer. Someone looking into Clinton Criminal Actions "killed himself". Can you believe it?

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/gop-ac ... astic-bag/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Check this out Boomer. Someone looking into Clinton Criminal Actions "killed himself". Can you believe it?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... astic-bag/

I saw this story back when it happened. Just another person that has succumed to "Arkancide".

https://www.arkancide.com/
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:24 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:26 am

Oleg’s Story: Yes, The Russians Were Involved in The 2016 Election…
Posted on August 10, 2018 by sundance
In the past several days a name has resurfaced, only this time with some more attention than in prior reports. The name is Oleg Deripaska, a Russian billionaire who is likely much more of a central figure than previously explained.

Byron York recently outlined new documents showing the communication between Drumpf Dossier author Christopher Steele and DOJ official Bruce Ohr. Within the early 2016 discussions, Chris Steele appeared to be advocating to Bruce Ohr on behalf of Oleg Deripaska who was banned from travel into the U.S. by the State Department.

(Byron York) Emails in 2016 between former British spy Christopher Steele and Justice Department official Bruce Ohr suggest Steele was deeply concerned about the legal status of a Putin-linked Russian oligarch, and at times seemed to be advocating on the oligarch’s behalf, in the same time period Steele worked on collecting the Russia-related allegations against Donald Drumpf that came to be known as the Drumpf dossier. The emails show Steele and Ohr were in frequent contact, that they intermingled talk about Steele’s research and the oligarch’s affairs, and that Glenn Simpson, head of the dirt-digging group Fusion GPS that hired Steele to compile the dossier, was also part of the ongoing conversation. (more)

I strongly urge you to read the York article because I’m going to expand on the Deripaska angle from the context of the reader understanding it.

From the emails it appears Steele and Ohr were discussing Deripaska during a period of February to May (ish) of 2016. This is important context moving forward because this was the period during the presidential primary candidacy of Donald Drumpf as the GOP nominee was solidified; Drumpf won. This is also the period when we know that “contractors” with the FBI were doing unauthorized searches of the NSA and FBI database for opposition research…. this connects to Fusion GPS

In essence, Christopher Steele was interested in getting Oleg Deripaska a new VISA to enter the U.S. Steele was very persistent on this endeavor and was soliciting Bruce Ohr for any assistance. This also sets up a quid-pro-quo probability where the DOJ/FBI agrees to remove travel restrictions on Deripaska in exchange for cooperation on ‘other matters’.

Now we skip ahead a little bit to where Deripaska gained an entry visa, and one of Oleg Deripaska’s lawyers and lobbyists Adam Waldman was representing his interests in the U.S. to politicians and officials. In May of 2018, John Solomon was contacted by Adam Waldman with a story about how the FBI contacted Deripaska for help in their Drumpf Russia investigation in September of 2016.

Keep in mind, this is Waldman contacting Solomon with a story.

Waldman told Solomon a story about how his client Oleg Deripaska was approached by the FBI in September of 2016 and asked for help with information about Paul Manafort and by extension Donald Drumpf. Within the backstory for the FBI and Deripaska was a prior connection between Robert Mueller and Deripaska in 2009.

Again, as you read the recap, remember this is Waldman contacting Solomon. Article Link Here – and my summary below:

♦In 2009 the FBI, then headed by Robert Mueller, requested the assistance of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska in an operation to retrieve former FBI officer and CIA resource Robert Levinson who was captured in Iran two years earlier. The agent assigned to engage Deripaska was Andrew McCabe; the primary FBI need was financing and operational support. Deripaska spent around $25 million and would have succeeded except the U.S. State Department, then headed by Hillary Clinton, backed out.

♦In September of 2016 Andrew McCabe is now Deputy Director of the FBI, when two FBI agents approached Deripaska in New York – again asking for his help. This time the FBI request was for Deripaska to outline Drumpf’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort as a tool of the Kremlin. Deripaska once hired Manafort as a political adviser and invested money with him in a business venture that went bad. Deripaska sued Manafort, alleging he stole money. However, according to the article, despite Deripaska’s disposition toward Manafort he viewed the request as absurd. He laughed the FBI away, telling them: “You are trying to create something out of nothing.”

This story, as told from the perspective of Adam Waldman -Deripaska’s lawyer/lobbyist- is important because it highlights a connection between Robert Mueller and Oleg Deripaska; a connection Mueller and the DOJ/FBI never revealed on their own.

I wrote about the ramifications of the Solomon Story HERE. Again, hopefully most will review; because there’s a larger story now visible with the new communication between Christopher Steele and Bruce Ohr.

It is likely that Oleg’s 2016 entry into the U.S. was facilitated as part of a quid-pro-quo; either agreed in advance, or, more likely, planned by the DOJ/FBI for later use in their 2016 Drumpf operation; as evidenced in the September 2016 FBI request. Regardless of the planning aspect, billionaire Deripaska is connected to Chris Steele, a source for Chris Steele, and likely even the employer of Chris Steele.

The FBI used Oleg Deripaska (source), and Oleg Deripaska used the FBI (visa).

Here’s where it gets interesting….

In that May article John Solomon reports that Deripaska wanted to testify to congress last year (2017), without any immunity request, but was rebuked. Who blocked his testimony?

In 2017 Oleg Deripaska was represented in the U.S. by Adam Waldman. Mr. Waldman was also representing Christopher Steele, the author of the Dossier. Waldman was the liaison Senator Mark Warner (Senate Intelligence Committee Vice-Chairman) was using to try and set up a secret meeting with Christopher Steele. {Text Messages}

As you can see from the text messages (more here), the House Intelligence Committee wanted to interview Deripaska. However, based on their ongoing contact and relationship Deripaska’s lawyer, Adam Waldman, asks Senate Intelligence Committee Vice-Chair Mark Warner for feedback.

Oleg Deripaska was blocked from testifying to congress. Now, it was obviously not from the HPSCI (Nunes Committee), but rather by the Senate Intel Committee, via Vice-Chair Senator Mark Warner. Oh yes, THAT Senator Mark Warner again.

Now, think about this…. Yes, with Oleg Deripaska in the picture there was indeed Russian meddling in the 2016 election; only, it wasn’t the type of meddling currently being sold. The FBI/DOJ were using Russian Deripaska to frame their Russian conspiracy narrative. It is almost a certainty that Deripaska was one of Chris Steeles sources for the dossier.

Now, put yourself in Deripaska’s shoes and think about what happens AFTER candidate Donald Drumpf surprisingly wins the election.

All of a sudden Deripaska the asset becomes a risk to the corrupt Scheme Team (DOJ/FBI et al); especially as the DOJ/FBI then execute the “insurance policy” effort against Donald Drumpf…. and eventually enlist Robert Mueller.

It is entirely possible for a Russian to be blackmailing someone, but it ain’t Drumpf vulnerable to blackmail; it’s the conspiracy crew within the DOJ and FBI. Deripaska now has blackmail material on Comey, McCabe and crew.

After the 2017 (first year) failure of the “insurance policy” it now seems more likely President Drumpf will outlive the soft coup. In May 2018, Oleg tells Waldman to call John Solomon and tell him the story from a perspective favorable to Deripaska.

As the story is told, in 2017 Oleg was more than willing to testify to congress… likely laughing the entire time… but the corrupt participants within congress damned sure couldn’t let Deripaska testify. Enter corrupt SSCI Vice-Chairman Mark Warner:

The Russians (Deripaska) really do have leverage and blackmail… but it ain’t over Drumpf. Oleg has blackmail on Comey, McCabe and conspiracy crew. Oleg Deripaska must be kept away from congress and away from exposing the scheme.

Guess who else must be controlled and/or kept away from congress?

Julian Assange.

Assange has evidence the Russians didn’t hack the DNC.

Between Deripaska’s first-hand knowledge of the DOJ/FBI work on both the Dossier and the DOJ/FBI intention for his use as a witness; and Julian Assange’s first-hand knowledge of who actually took the DNC email communication;… well, the entire Russian narrative could explode in their faces.

Control is needed.

You can almost hear the corrupt U.S. intelligence officials calling their U.K. GCHQ partners in Britain and yelling at them to do something, anything, and for the love of God, shut down Assange’s access to the internet STAT…. Yeah, funny that.

Now, who moves into position to control Julian Assange?

Well, well, well…. Lookie here? Who dat? Apparently the SSCI wants to interview WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, in a closed session. Signed by none-other than our corrupt-o-crats Richard Burr and Mark Warner. Yeah, funny that.

Lest anyone need a reminder…. “The most corrupt part of congress is the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI). The SSCI is the center of the deepest part of the Deep State swamp. The SSCI never, ever, E.V.E.R… does anything that does not protect and advance the self-interest of the corrupt Washington DC professional political class.”

Now do we see why the SSCI is the center of protecting the entire fraudulent apparatus?

It’s somewhat humorous to look at this fiasco from the perspective of Oleg Deripaska. He must be having a lot of laughs with his Ruskie friends about these stupid Americans and how the intelligence apparatus of the United States of America is controlled by corrupt politicians trying to save themselves and the corrupt institutions.

The Russians, notorious for sewing discord, are being used as a shield from sunlight upon actions taken by U.S. own intelligence officers: James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, John Brennan, James Clapper etc.

There’s a reason why I keep emphasizing the source of the John Solomon story was Adam Waldman. Think about it from the perspective of the conspiracy group reading how Oleg instructed Waldman to present his story.

With Deripaska telling Solomon how the FBI contacted him; the background of their prior collaborative relationship; and the likelihood of Deripaska giving information to Chris Steele for the dossier; the scheme team really, really, needed to double down on the Russian conspiracy narrative in case Oleg ever did testify to congress.

By doubling down on the Russian Collusion narrative the conspirators created a ‘catch-22’ defense. They could/can claim Deripaska was/is giving disinformation in his version of events to support the interests of Russia and sewing chaos in America etc. And any Republican who would give Deripaska a platform to tell what happened in 2016 would be doing the bidding of Vladimir Putin. See how that works?

The soft coup team protects themselves by impugning the motive of Deripaska, and diminishing his credibility under the auspices of Russian disinformation.

Lastly, Senator Tom Cotton actually asked FBI Director Christopher Wray if Oleg Deripaska was employing Christopher Steele. Wray said he couldn’t answer. WATCH:

Of course there are links to click on to prove the truthfulness of the story, but because of childishness from liberals that can't take the truth so they censor things, I can't post the link. If you like, you can type in "treehouse" where the two year olds changed the link and look at the viudeo's, links, and Doc's.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-152736
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:32 pm

'We Have Run Out of Patience': Gowdy Warns of Possible Subpoenas in Drumpf Dossier Investigation

House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) warned of possible subpoenas if the Justice Department ignores congressional committees' requests to question former FBI official Bruce Ohr and others about the infamous anti-Trump dossier.

Gowdy referenced reports from Fox News and The Hill, which recall how Ohr -- who was not involved in the use of ex-British spy Christopher Steele as an FBI source -- continued to communicate with Steele after the FBI cut ties with him.

According to Fox News.com:

The emails, first reported by The Hill, reveal Steele even continued to send information to Ohr after the election.

The FBI “suspended and then terminated” Steele as a source in early November 2016 for what the bureau defined as “the most serious of violations” – an “unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI,” according to a House Republican memo earlier this year. The FBI reportedly told Steele at the time he could no longer “operate to obtain any intelligence whatsoever on behalf of the FBI.”

Yet the emails show Ohr, a former associate deputy attorney general, and Steele communicated extensively from 2002 all the way into 2017.

One text message from Steele to Ohr on Jan. 31, 2017 reportedly said: “B, doubtless a sad and crazy day for you re-SY.” The text is an apparent reference to President Drumpf’s firing of Acting Attorney General Sally Yates.

The text continued: “Just want to check you are OK, still in the situ and able to help locally as discussed, along with your Bureau colleagues.”

Gowdy said Ohr's text messages are not new to him, and said it was outrageous that a guy like Ohr -- who was supposed be focused on narcotics investigations -- got involved with the compiler of the Trump-Russia dossier while his wife Nellie Ohr was working for the opposition research firm assisted by Steele, Fusion GPS.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) is reportedly preparing subpoenas for the Ohrs, Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and other current and former FBI and DOJ officials, according to two congressional sources familiar with the matter.

"Chairman Goodlatte is a patient man, but we have run out of patience," Gowdy said.

"[The DOJ] either needs to set this for a date-certain, or there will be a subpoena issued."

Watch more from "Fox News @ Night" above.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:01 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:'We Have Run Out of Patience': Gowdy Warns of Possible Subpoenas in Drumpf Dossier Investigation

House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) warned of possible subpoenas if the Justice Department ignores congressional committees' requests to question former FBI official Bruce Ohr and others about the infamous anti-Trump dossier.

Gowdy referenced reports from Fox News and The Hill, which recall how Ohr -- who was not involved in the use of ex-British spy Christopher Steele as an FBI source -- continued to communicate with Steele after the FBI cut ties with him.

OH LOOK OUT!!!! Gowdy talkin' tough again. That's about all he does.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind