Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:52 am

verslibre wrote:
Andrew wrote:There is no deep sausage


Wrong, bud. There are a few people in this thread who no doubt have a sausage deep in 'em. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew wrote:It's just 4 people swapping conspiracies.


Swappin' something else, too! :lol:


You're confusing this thread with Hillary's voter base. Sausage deep in'em? I see a few in this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9esBun7-us
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:54 am

The mentally challenged shouldn't vote if they're not able to handle the results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWzBg475Q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:50 am

Andrew wrote:Nothing is unraveling. There is no deep sausage or whatever you RWNJs want to call it.


The phrase "deep state" has been popularized and mainstreamed since 45 got elected, but it's not new. If it shines a light on past clandestine government activities, I think it's a good thing.

Andrew wrote:As for the debate in here - there is none. It's just 4 people swapping conspiracies. This thread is done.


Posters have respectfully engaged you in conversation many times. Your response (if any) usually involves name calling.
Voting for a Democrat, a Republican, a Green or whatever doesn't make people any less of a human being.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13583
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:06 am

Fact not conspiracy: Hillary stole nomination from Sanders
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary deleted thousands of emails, over 100 Classified
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary/DNC paid for Russian Dossier dirt
Fact not conspiracy: Dossier is now totally discredited
Fact not conspiracy: Comey and Strzok both went to London
Fact not conspiracy: MCCain sent aid to London to pickup Dossier
Fact not conspiracy: McCain gave Dossier to FBI
Fact not conspiracy: Drumpf Tower was spied on by Obama Admin.
Fact not conspiracy: Admiral Rodgers told Drumpf about spying and Drumpf moved operations to NJ Club same day.
Fact not conspiracy: Comey told Drumpf at least 3 times that Drumpf wasn’t under investigation.
Fact not conspiracy: DNI Clapper said that his offices report stated no collusion between Drumpf/Russia was found
Fact not conspiracy: Sen. Feinstein said that she has so far seen no evidence of Russia collusion.
Fact not conspiracy: As of right now, there is no credible evidence of Drumpf/Russia collusion
Fact not conspiracy: Session has appointed John Huber Federal Prosecutor with a team of 470 investigators

FBI
Fact not conspiracy: James Comey, Director – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED (Under grand jury investigation)
Fact not conspiracy: Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – [power removed]
Fact not conspiracy: Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED


DOJ
Fact not conspiracy: David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x-[power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Fact not conspiracy: Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED

Fact not conspiracy: The investigation is ongoing to uncover exactly what happened in the 2016 election season.
Fact not conspiracy: FISA Declassification will clear up a lot of questions

Fact not conspiracy: This show is just getting started, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, or maybe not.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:17 am

Swapping conspiracies?

Oh is that what that secret server Hillary set up in her house was all about?
Oh is that what the 30K plus emails that Hillary bulk dumped was all about?
Oh is that what that DNC eliminating Bernie Sander's from the presidential election was all about?
Oh is that what Bill showing up on the tarmac and having a powwow with Lynch (DOJ) was all about?
Oh is that what the IRS specifically targeting Republicans was all about?
Oh is that what the FBI Comey defying authority at times during his tenure as FBI director?
Oh is that what the FBI Strzok and Page situation is all about?
Or how about how rich the Clinton's became during the years Hillary was SOS which happened to be at the same time she and the Obama administration did a deal with Iran in regards to the Iran Uranium deal.

The list goes on and on. None of these items listed above is a conspiracy. They've all been proven fact. Just one example, if the FBI Strzok and Page situation was just a comspiracy, Strzok could turn around and sue the FBI for wrongful termination. From all the emails uncovered between Strzok and Page, I seriously doubt he's going to want to try a wrongful termination lawsuit. How about, for example, Bill Clinton's last minute surprise visit on the tarmac with Lynch (DOJ) during the time his wife is being investigated for wrongdoings while serving as the SOS. Yeah, Bill says he and Lynch just talked about "grandkids" and "stuff".


Of course they are all conspiracy theories, because zombies like you take a "fact" and stretch it into completely idiotic conclusions. It's like the "Ancient Alien" shows. They see a Mayan carving in a tomb for a king that looks like an astronaut. Therefore, alien astronauts visted them in the distant past, and blah, blah, blah. THAT is the type of logic you are using, what Glenn Beck uses, what all of the infotainers on FOX use. It's complete myth.

Hillary already testified before congress and has been investigated many, many times for Benghazi and her Emails. YOU and the other zombies have already put her on trial and convicted her, but the REALITY is there isn't even enough real evidence to bring to trial.

The DNC tilted the nomination n favor of Clinton. Everybody knows that...but to say it was rigged is bullshit. People voted, and Sanders lost. Get over it already.

So what if Bill spoke to Lynch on the tarmac. You are jumping to conclusions and guessing what was said and why. The very definition of a conspiracy theory.

Strok and Page have both testified before congress about their texts and Emails and nothing has come out of it. Now you zombies are taking that as a foundation and trying to build on top of it...it is just STUPID.

So, now you have moved on from Uranium One (which was bullshit from the start) and are saying the Clintons got rich off of the Iranian nuclear deal. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound?

Now you are saying that Strozk not suing is proof of something? That is all it takes, NOT bringing a lawsuit to prove some type of wrong doing? How crazy are you?

The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it. It's as crazy as Drumpf starting a conspiracy theory that the Democrats are to blame for the death count for the Puerto Rico hurricane. The level of insanity here is not worth replying to.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9987
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:Fact not conspiracy: Hillary stole nomination from Sanders
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary deleted thousands of emails, over 100 Classified
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary/DNC paid for Russian Dossier dirt
Fact not conspiracy: Dossier is now totally discredited
Fact not conspiracy: Comey and Strzok both went to London
Fact not conspiracy: MCCain sent aid to London to pickup Dossier
Fact not conspiracy: McCain gave Dossier to FBI
Fact not conspiracy: Drumpf Tower was spied on by Obama Admin.
Fact not conspiracy: Admiral Rodgers told Drumpf about spying and Drumpf moved operations to NJ Club same day.
Fact not conspiracy: Comey told Drumpf at least 3 times that Drumpf wasn’t under investigation.
Fact not conspiracy: DNI Clapper said that his offices report stated no collusion between Drumpf/Russia was found
Fact not conspiracy: Sen. Feinstein said that she has so far seen no evidence of Russia collusion.
Fact not conspiracy: As of right now, there is no credible evidence of Drumpf/Russia collusion
Fact not conspiracy: Session has appointed John Huber Federal Prosecutor with a team of 470 investigators

FBI
Fact not conspiracy: James Comey, Director – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED (Under grand jury investigation)
Fact not conspiracy: Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – [power removed]
Fact not conspiracy: Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED


DOJ
Fact not conspiracy: David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x-[power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Fact not conspiracy: Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED

Fact not conspiracy: The investigation is ongoing to uncover exactly what happened in the 2016 election season.
Fact not conspiracy: FISA Declassification will clear up a lot of questions

Fact not conspiracy: This show is just getting started, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, or maybe not.


Lots!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:27 am

Monker wrote:
Now you are saying that Strozk not suing is proof of something? That is all it takes, NOT bringing a lawsuit to prove some type of wrong doing? How crazy are you?



Let him sue for wrongful termination. I would if I was fired for something I didn't do. I'd love to see him try. And he knows how much proof there is against him. He'll shut up and go away....after writing a book to sell to all you retarded phux on how it was "Trumps fault". He'll make a killing in revenue for sure.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:35 am

JBlake wrote:
Monker wrote:
Now you are saying that Strozk not suing is proof of something? That is all it takes, NOT bringing a lawsuit to prove some type of wrong doing? How crazy are you?



Let him sue for wrongful termination. I would if I was fired for something I didn't do. I'd love to see him try. And he knows how much proof there is against him. He'll shut up and go away....after writing a book to sell to all you retarded phux on how it was "Trumps fault". He'll make a killing in revenue for sure.


Strzok is not suing because it's quite possible he may be facing jail time. We'll see is due time.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:34 am

Congressmen Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan say they have seen the classified documents detailing Peter Strzok and Lisa Page’s anti-Trump “media leak” strategy, and know the names of the reporters the former FBI lovebirds leaked to as part of a strategy to undermine President Drumpf.

“There are dozens of documents that support the fact that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page had ongoing relationships with multiple reporters, and that they were feeding them information to spin a narrative,” Congressman Meadows said. “It’s not legal, it’s against protocol.”

Meadows added: “They are denying it, and we have the proof that would suggest otherwise…All the documents need to be made available to the American people. Let them judge. We have nothing to hide. The president has nothing to hide. Let’s get it out there.”
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:25 am

JUST IN: Anti-Trump FBI lover Lisa Page confesses in newly released text message that she 'interned under Clinton’.

:wink:
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:30 am

Fact Finder wrote:Meadows added: “They are denying it, and we have the proof that would suggest otherwise…All the documents need to be made available to the American people. Let them judge. We have nothing to hide. The president has nothing to hide. Let’s get it out there.”


Here is a better idea, bring charges for the illegal action. What the public judges means diddly squat when it comes to the level of corruption in our justice system. I use the term "justice system" very loosely.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:32 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Off topic but I think it's important to see. Especially with all the police bashing that has gone on and is still going on. These cops are heroes and saved the lives of an adult and three small children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gAzpibLxXo
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:42 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:58 am

This is the problem with the markets. Drumpf's tarrifs and threats to Canada regarding NAFTA, are keeping it down. If he procedes with either one, they will crash. Tarrifs are BAD for the economy. That is why I am saying to stay out of the markets.

If you look back to how the markets have reacted to tarrifs and NAFTA replacement news this pattern has happened REPEATEDLy...at least a half dozen times. And, we are still not above the highs from way back in January.


U.S. stocks erased gains midday Friday soon after a report indicated that President Donald Drumpf still wants to impose tariffs on China despite recent suggestions that tensions between Washington and Beijing were easing. The Dow Jones Industrial DJIA, -0.06% was down 40 points, or 0.2%, at 26,109, the S&P 500 index SPX, -0.03% slipped 0.1% at 2,900, while the Nasdaq Composite Index COMP, -0.05% gave up 0.2% at 8,000. All three of the main benchmarks had been modestly higher before the report. Bloomberg reported that Drumpf instructed his team to proceed with tariffs on about $200 billion more in Chinese products, despite Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's recent attempts to restart talks with Chinese officials. The decline in stock indexes also come even after equity gauges shook off a late-morning report that Paul Manafort, Drumpf's former campaign chairman, would plead guilty to two criminal charges on Friday and said he would cooperate in a broad investigation into the 2016 election.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9987
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:27 am

I guess there isn't any lie any Clinton won't tell.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ion-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:25 am

Monker wrote:The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it. It's as crazy as Drumpf starting a conspiracy theory that the Democrats are to blame for the death count for the Puerto Rico hurricane. The level of insanity here is not worth replying to.


Thank you Monker for being a man of great wisdom and intellect as to fully understand my point.

There is no arguing with the RWNJs here. I've had plenty of messages laughing at the content here - no one wants to join in to debate, cause it's just so utterly ridiculous and honestly....downright hilarious.

No one follows these links aside from yourselves. And no one with any degree of intelligence believes these conspiracies that can all be debunked and have been debunked months and MONTHS ago.

Anyway....I've had my laugh quota for the month. I keep this thread open for the entertainment of those not posting and to keep you few off the streets at night. It's my way of making America great again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS. Drumpf is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9791
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Andrew wrote:
Monker wrote:The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it. It's as crazy as Drumpf starting a conspiracy theory that the Democrats are to blame for the death count for the Puerto Rico hurricane. The level of insanity here is not worth replying to.


Thank you Monker for being a man of great wisdom and intellect as to fully understand my point.

There is no arguing with the RWNJs here. I've had plenty of messages laughing at the content here - no one wants to join in to debate, cause it's just so utterly ridiculous and honestly....downright hilarious.

No one follows these links aside from yourselves. And no one with any degree of intelligence believes these conspiracies that can all be debunked and have been debunked months and MONTHS ago.

Anyway....I've had my laugh quota for the month. I keep this thread open for the entertainment of those not posting and to keep you few off the streets at night. It's my way of making America great again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS. Drumpf is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!


You have not once backed up any of your comments with sources, etc. It's like you feel just because you say something, it must be true. Yet others here back up their claims with links and reports and ya know, congressional testimony. I'm disappointed in your childish behavior. But I guess you aren't the only one here who is. So carry on.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Andrew wrote:No one follows these links aside from yourselves. And no one with any degree of intelligence believes these conspiracies that can all be debunked and have been debunked months and MONTHS ago.


Then why don't you present the facts that debunk what is discussed here? All we have seen from you is mocking. Wait, I forgot to mention blocking certain sites from being linked in threads here. If it is so simple to dismiss the information being posted here then why bother to go to those lengths?

Andrew wrote:Anyway....I've had my laugh quota for the month. I keep this thread open for the entertainment of those not posting and to keep you few off the streets at night. It's my way of making America great again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


The people participating on this forum and this thread support your business in one way or another. Yet here you are mocking them. That's a good business strategy.

Andrew wrote:PS. Drumpf is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!


Mueller has been trying to prove such things for almost two years now. He is come up with nothing. So please present the facts that backs up your claims. Otherwise there is no credibility to them.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:33 pm

Almost 400,000 hits on this thread, crickets on all the others except one, the Marval thread. This thread is click bait.

Here Boomer, in the first ten minutes, DOJ now starting to look into things and Mueller himself has a Obama lacky under observation. I don't expect anything from Mueller, but enough solid proof is there to prove people like Monker and Andrew full of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiK8pR-ogRA
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:12 pm

Boomchild wrote:
The people participating on this forum and this thread support your business in one way or another. Yet here you are mocking them. That's a good business strategy.


If talking about the few RWNJs here - that is completely untrue. It’s a Drumpf.

As for providing links and proof like you guys try to? Posting links to RWNJ outlets that start these conspiracies...those things do not to be rebuked. Intelligent people know this.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9791
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:13 pm

Like I said. Content is 100% driven by you RWers. Others view for comedic purposes.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9791
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
The people participating on this forum and this thread support your business in one way or another. Yet here you are mocking them. That's a good business strategy.


If talking about the few RWNJs here - that is completely untrue. It’s a Drumpf.

As for providing links and proof like you guys try to? Posting links to RWNJ outlets that start these conspiracies...those things do not to be rebuked. Intelligent people know this.


You know, one of the major points of people that lean right is that the media is far left. And that is true. So if you want links from mainstream news sources that point out government corruption (honestly), they rarely exist. Right wing sites write stories about Government corruption. Weird that someone would have to explain that.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3212
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:52 pm

Memorex wrote:You know, one of the major points of people that lean right is that the media is far left. And that is true. So if you want links from mainstream news sources that point out government corruption (honestly), they rarely exist. Right wing sites write stories about Government corruption. Weird that someone would have to explain that.


RWNJ sites write about what they think is corruption, but only in left leaning media or govt. When it's themselves doing it, its full "nothing to see here". Hypocritical pricks.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9791
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:31 pm

From the Champions of "Global Warming".

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... hot-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Andrew wrote:If talking about the few RWNJs here - that is completely untrue. It’s a Drumpf.

As for providing links and proof like you guys try to? Posting links to RWNJ outlets that start these conspiracies...those things do not to be rebuked. Intelligent people know this.


I see so it's the number that matters. Still it's people that support your business in one way or another. Perhaps you haven't thought what it makes you look like to the ones you aren't targeting. The reality is you could present your opinion and viewpoints without mocking and attacking others that don't share yours. As far as your response to providing facts to support your positions,it's simply a deflection.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:You know, one of the major points of people that lean right is that the media is far left. And that is true. So if you want links from mainstream news sources that point out government corruption (honestly), they rarely exist. Right wing sites write stories about Government corruption. Weird that someone would have to explain that.


RWNJ sites write about what they think is corruption, but only in left leaning media or govt. When it's themselves doing it, its full "nothing to see here". Hypocritical pricks.


And you don’t think LWNJ sites do this too? Buy a clue. The world is full of hypocritical pricks left and right. Let’s search for the truth for once.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:01 am

Andrew wrote:Like I said. Content is 100% driven by you RWers. Others view for comedic purposes.


Well, he who laughs last, laughs best. Let’s wait for the ending, I hear it’s hilarious. :roll:
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 am

Andrew wrote:RWNJ sites write about what they think is corruption, but only in left leaning media or govt. When it's themselves doing it, its full "nothing to see here". Hypocritical pricks.


It would be one thing if they would be presenting opinions without presenting sources, i.e. gov. documents and testimony given by those involved. That isn't the case. All we have seen from you is pushing what the MSM says. Which is, "Oh that is just those crazy right wingers". So if it's so easy to prove that Trrump is a puppet of the Russians, why hasn't Mueller come up with the evidence? All he has come up with is a handful of "Russian" trolls posting on social media that has been alleged to have swayed a large number of voters. Persons accused that will never be brought into court to prove the allegations. The other charges Mueller has brought have nothing to do with the stated purpose of the investigation nor do the charges involve Trrump.
Last edited by Boomchild on Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here Boomer, in the first ten minutes, DOJ now starting to look into things and Mueller himself has a Obama lacky under observation. I don't expect anything from Mueller, but enough solid proof is there to prove people like Monker and Andrew full of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiK8pR-ogRA


Frankly, with current state of the DOJ, I'm not expecting justice to be served. In my opinion, if you want that it's going to have to come from another branch of the government and I'm not talking about the oval office.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron