Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:03 am

A zoom is a just a zoom. Somebody (InfoWhores?) posted a slo-mo that "implied" Acosta "laid a hand" on her, when all he did was reflexively block her from snatching the mic from his hand in mid-sentence.

Just another typically Trumpian molehill-turned-mountain. Nothing more.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:47 am

Monker wrote:Is there a link that shows zooming a video changes frame rate? It doesn't seem like it should and I have never heard of that before.

BuzzFeed broke the video down. The frame rate was altered prior to the zoom effect, when it was first made into a gif. Regardless, I watched it live and thought Acosta should have yielded to the staffer/intern.

"There's no evidence that the video was deliberately sped up — but the change in format, from a high quality video to a low quality gif, turns the question of whether it was 'doctored' into a semantic debate."

"Video-to-gif conversion cuts frame rates by removing frames. A gif-making tool might reduce a source video to 10 frames per second from a raw, televised rate of 29.97 fps. When frames drop out, the video appears jumpier. Acosta's arm seems to move faster. Everything accelerates."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:52 am

verslibre wrote:A zoom is a just a zoom. Somebody (InfoWhores?) posted a slo-mo that "implied" Acosta "laid a hand" on her, when all he did was reflexively block her from snatching the mic from his hand in mid-sentence.

So a journalist should "reflexively block" a young intern or staffer when his or her time is up? It should never even get to that point.
Acosta was given more time than almost everybody there.
He was repeatedly told by the president that he was moving on to the next question.

A comparison between the Cspan feed and Infowars shows that no video was "doctored." This is a frame rate/compression issue.

https://twitter.com/imbadatlife/status/ ... 9403212800
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:05 am

I agree with TNC, I watched the thing live as well and immediately posted here how Acosta was being an ass and should have his pass pulled. This was hours before any “video evidence” came about. The fact is he was being an ass like usual and wasn’t really asking questions so much as questioning or even debating the POTUS on a campaign ad about illegals. Drumpf gave him ample time and a curtious response at first and then Acosta just persisted and persisted until finally Drumpf told him to sit down, enough is enough, Acosta just wouldn’t stop and now he is out of the WH press room. Should have happened sooner imho.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:10 am

verslibre wrote:A zoom is a just a zoom. Somebody (InfoWhores?) posted a slo-mo that "implied" Acosta "laid a hand" on her, when all he did was reflexively block her from snatching the mic from his hand in mid-sentence.

The mountain was Press created, after Drumpf deservedly stomped on the molehill and then whacked little mole Abilo Acosta.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:14 am

BREAKING: Judge finds Broward County violated constitution by not following open records laws, orders election officials to comply by 7pm. Ruling does not address allegations of fraud. @nbc6
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:23 am

Donald J. Drumpf

@realDonaldTrump
·
48m
Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:30 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

So a journalist should "reflexively block" a young intern or staffer when his or her time is up? It should never even get to that point.

There's no "should" in the equation. It was reflexive, i.e. impulsive. His mind was on one thing. She was reaching into his personal space. Yes, he was using time, but he was trying to finish, and he kept getting cut off. Shit happens. It's a press conference.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:32 am

That still doesn't make sense. I don't believe you can zome in on video and cause frame rate changes. The comments in that link tell it all...they don't know what they are talking about and are just guessing. There are only opinions there and nothing fatual.

This is the closest I have seen to something factual:
https://www.fastcompany.com/90264916/fa ... transcoded

...it is still an opinion....but at least it is the opinion of an expert.

The Whitehouse using video provided by InfoWars as a reason to pull credentials is a bit pathetic. That is the REAL problem here.

Acosta pushes the boundaries while questioning Drumpf. It seems that is what Drumpf is really trying to avoid and why his credentials were removed.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:33 am

Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Drumpf

@realDonaldTrump
·
48m
Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON’T MATCH. Electoral corruption - Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!

Sure. Let's do a wholesale recount, now that all the ballots are in. Then he'll lose the Senate, too. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:33 am

Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Drumpf

@realDonaldTrump
·
48m

Full fucking audit and investigation! I'd bet that illegals voted and, if they did, we need to get to the bottom of who put them up to it. It wasn't the Republicans. There is enough suspicion that we are right to demand that it be investigated. If it turns up nothing, I will accept the results, but my gut says something ain't right. There's also some hinky shit going on in Florida.
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:38 am

steveo777 wrote:Full fucking audit and investigation! I'd bet that illegals voted and, if they did, we need to get to the bottom of who put them up to it. It wasn't the Republicans. There is enough suspicion that we are right to demand that it be investigated. If it turns up nothing, I will accept the results, but my gut says something ain't right. There's also some hinky shit going on in Florida.

I'm picturing some old guy spitting macaroni out of his mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:57 am

verslibre wrote:
steveo777 wrote:Full fucking audit and investigation! I'd bet that illegals voted and, if they did, we need to get to the bottom of who put them up to it. It wasn't the Republicans. There is enough suspicion that we are right to demand that it be investigated. If it turns up nothing, I will accept the results, but my gut says something ain't right. There's also some hinky shit going on in Florida.

I'm picturing some old guy spitting macaroni out of his mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could you possibly at least add some substance once in a while?
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:00 am

Looks like Malibu might burn, hearing the whole place is ordered evacuated and Bruce Jenner’s House is already burned down. Lots of expensive houses out there, hope they have insurance.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:03 am

Fact Finder wrote:Looks like Malibu might burn, hearing the whole place is ordered evacuated and Bruce Jenner’s House is already burned down. Lots of expensive houses out there, hope they have insurance.

Hope it doesn't get Kevin Shirley!
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:06 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:

Could you possibly at least add some substance once in a while?

I did today. Don't blink.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:40 am

This happened back in January, might be relevant now.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/ ... ree-328995
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:52 am

If true it must mean that former AG Lynch ordered it herself, which she could have done under an obscure section of FISA law.

In response to Judicial Watch's FOIA lawsuit, the DOJ admitted that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court didn't hold hearings on FISA spy applications targeting Carter Page (former Drumpf campaign adviser who was the subject of four FISA warrants).
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:43 am

NBCUniversal, Scripps Media and Fox Television are suing Susan Bucher and the Palm Beach County Canvassing Board for refusing to allow us to record video while they review ballots in a public meeting @nbc6 #EmergencyPetition

twitter.com/MarissaNBC6/status/1061044051410067462
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:04 pm

TNC, Monker, I found the definitive Acosta video..

https://tinyurl.com/ycgkz95b
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:04 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Looks like Malibu might burn, hearing the whole place is ordered evacuated and Bruce Jenner’s House is already burned down. Lots of expensive houses out there, hope they have insurance.

Oh how dare you not address by Jenner's chosen name which is Caitlyn! 8)
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Boomchild wrote:

Oh how dare you not address by Jenner's chosen name which is Caitlyn! 8)

I never will. :wink:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:09 pm

New York Post
@nypost
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-FBI Director James Comey used his private Gmail account hundreds of times to conduct government business.

I brought up the gmail shit months ago. Wikileaks Podesta emails had one that mentioned everyone used gmail for Gov work.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:00 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Please talk to Mueller. He needs your help and facts. Before you get on your next bullshit soap box, talk to the IRS also. Seems thaty can't do there job either. They seem to have all of The Presidents tax papers yet can't find anything wrong. Yet the Media keeps pushing it so idiots can eat it up.

I really don't like you. I think the debate in here would be far less acrimonious if you were removed.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:Sorry, I refer to Rudy and his Russian ties.

And just what would these ties be?

I've seen plenty of references to him dealing with Russian oligarchs and real estate in NYC.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Boomchild wrote:

www.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F11%2F16%2Fus%2 ... uliani.htm
https://www.propublica.org/article/trum ... nd-ukraine
https://thesternfacts.com/rudy-giuliani ... 1a366a90fd

For starters. Same for almost everyone close to Drumpf.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com%2F2016%2F11%2F16 ... uliani.htm
https://www.propublica.org/article/trum ... nd-ukraine
https://thesternfacts.com/rudy-giuliani ... 1a366a90fd

For starters. Same for almost everyone close to Drumpf.

With all due respect Propublica is no better a source than KCs GatewayPundit, it gets Soros money. Grant Stern is a LWNJ from Miami.

It’s not illegal to work with Russians in America, maybe it is in your neck of the woods but not here.

Help us find out why oligarch Deripaska sent $400 thousand to Hillary.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:51 pm

Monker wrote:That still doesn't make sense. I don't believe you can zome in on video and cause frame rate changes.

The Buzzfeed analysis already covered this. The clip was first made into a gif, which removed frames.

Monker wrote:The Whitehouse using video provided by InfoWars as a reason to pull credentials is a bit pathetic. That is the REAL problem here.

They could have (and should have) just used the Cspan feed.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:56 pm

verslibre wrote:There's no "should" in the equation. It was reflexive, i.e. impulsive. His mind was on one thing. She was reaching into his personal space.

But CNN and the media said he never laid hands on her. You are now arguing that he unintentional made physical contact. Which is it?

verslibre wrote:Yes, he was using time, but he was trying to finish, and he kept getting cut off.

Not accurate. By that point, Acosta already had several questions that were answered (regarding caravan and Russian investigation).
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind