56%
back to The Booze Thread
26%
O'Neill's Pub
7%

Total votes : 27

Postby Liam » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:45 am

LarryFromNextDoor wrote:
Escape79 wrote:Well SHIT. Nevermind my Dallas trip. Weather didn't permit it nor did my fucking battery dying in my car.
I guess it's a good thing though...after all, the money I would've spent tonight is now going towards the concert next Sun.
Wish the "omens" wouldn't involve my Mustang though. LOL.
Ok...rant done. BEER ME. :-)

here we go again!!!

u going to smirnoff next sat? im in a catch and dont think ill be able to go ,, its a tough decsion too,, all day drive for 1 hour show,, i would like to see jss and neal though,, u better give a detailed review or better yet,, "capture" it,,

Well...I can't capture it...the securty at the Woodlands are complete Nazis. I can't make it to the Dallas show...so it's just Houston this year. I'm there for both bands...so I'm good. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby Liam » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:52 am

YAY...Work again becons. Hope I can actually make decent tips tonight. The past couple of days have SUCKED.
Think I'm gonna go for New York Mother Fuckers tonight for drinks. Anyone who knows what that is knows I'm PROBABLY gonna get a little lit. LOL.
I'll be back laters :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby FormerJrnyFan » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:12 pm

Escape79 wrote:YAY...Work again becons. Hope I can actually make decent tips tonight. The past couple of days have SUCKED.
Think I'm gonna go for New York Mother Fuckers tonight for drinks. Anyone who knows what that is knows I'm PROBABLY gonna get a little lit. LOL.

Hey, what's in a NYMF again? Vodka, rum, Kahlua, gin and... ??? :wink:
... I will ALWAYS be a Sototarian
FormerJrnyFan
Stereo LP

Postby AR » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:12 pm

10:12, been going since noon. At this point I could care less if Dee Snider fronted Journey. :lol:
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby FormerJrnyFan » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:14 pm

arrivalrules wrote:10:12, been going since noon. At this point I could care less if Dee Snider fronted Journey. :lol:

It's a damn marathon... I would care if Dee fronted Journey, tho :wink:
FormerJrnyFan
Stereo LP

Postby AR » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:34 pm

It's a damn marathon... I would care if Dee fronted Journey, tho

I did stumble across a cool JSS medley of Yngwie songs live on youtube. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXVB7OZd ... ott%20soto
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby FormerJrnyFan » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:39 pm

arrivalrules wrote:

Thanks for stumbling :wink:
FormerJrnyFan
Stereo LP

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:54 pm

journeygal wrote:
arrivalrules wrote:

Thanks for stumbling :wink:

neato!
larryfromnextdoor
MP3

Postby Ms_M » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:08 pm

arrivalrules wrote:10:12, been going since noon. At this point I could care less if Dee Snider fronted Journey. :lol:

I just had my Ambien and found this comment rather amusing... I don't know if Ambien counts as "booze", but it will certainly give you a buzz! Hope you all have a lovely evening.... I'm off to la la land......
Ms_M
Stereo LP

Postby Blueskies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:21 pm

Ms_M wrote:

I just had my Ambien and found this comment rather amusing... I don't know if Ambien counts as "booze", but it will certainly give you a buzz! Hope you all have a lovely evening.... I'm off to la la land......
:lol: :lol: :lol: Just about fell off my chair!
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:24 pm

Ms_M wrote:

be careful ,, i have a "friend" , yea thats the ticket,, lets say he took an ambien and continued to type on the site,, and the next day he woke up and discovered he had typed on a dozen threads and had no memory of it ,, also he found cereal bowls on the floor next to the computer with strange combinations of food in them , again with no memory of having eaten,,
larryfromnextdoor
MP3

Postby Blueskies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:15 pm

LarryFromNextDoor wrote:
Ms_M wrote:

be careful ,, i have a "friend" , yea thats the ticket,, lets say he took an ambien and continued to type on the site,, and the next day he woke up and discovered he had typed on a dozen threads and had no memory of it ,, also he found cereal bowls on the floor next to the computer with strange combinations of food in them , again with no memory of having eaten,,
:lol: :lol: :lol: Larry- you have become more amusing than Deano!
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby whocares » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:19 pm

A friend of the Wife's came over and we polished a bottle or Parrot Bay off, poor girl can't handle the liquor. Damned 20 something year olds.
whocares
Stereo LP

Postby Blueskies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:25 pm

whocares wrote:A friend of the Wife's came over and we polished a bottle or Parrot Bay off, poor girl can't handle the liquor. Damned 20 something year olds.
a bottle or Parrot Bay off ? Ya sure your handling it ?:lol:
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Blueskies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:27 pm

OH yeah-Larry, was that personal experience? :lol:
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby whocares » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:28 pm

Yeah, I love that stuff, and thank God my Cousin's husband works for a Booze distributor. Samples all around getting dusty. As a Tequila drinker, I can handle rum without a problem. Coconut flavored this time, by the way.
whocares
Stereo LP

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:36 pm

thevoicelover wrote:OH yeah-Larry, was that personal experience? :lol:

oh sure , that ambien is wicked stuff,, it should say on the bottle , u take one, then make no plans jack !! its the morning that shows last nights results,, i spent 30 min writing apologies to folks that i pm'd after the ambien,, i must have really had something to say ,, sent box was at 100% ,, ohhh ugh,,,
larryfromnextdoor
MP3

Postby Blueskies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:37 pm

whocares wrote:Yeah, I love that stuff, and thank God my Cousin's husband works for a Booze distributor. Samples all around getting dusty. As a Tequila drinker, I can handle rum without a problem. Coconut flavored this time, by the way.
Love waboritas myself, then about any rum recipe, dont like coconut though. Hey! now your making me thirsty and it's to late to start :cry:
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Blueskies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:41 pm

LarryFromNextDoor wrote:

oh sure , that ambien is wicked stuff,, it should say on the bottle , u take one, then make no plans jack !! its the morning that shows last nights results,, i spent 30 min writing apologies to folks that i pm'd after the ambien,, i must have really had something to say ,, sent box was at 100% ,, ohhh ugh,,,
Uh, what was in the cereal bowls? No, never mind, my stomach might not be able to take it. :lol:
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:45 pm

thevoicelover wrote:
LarryFromNextDoor wrote:

Uh, what was in the cereal bowls? No, never mind, my stomach might not be able to take it. :lol:

what ever food is around that wont mix with anythnig else,, ,ex. peanut butter and marshmellows ,, anything that will dry up by the morning and make u work to clean it ,,
larryfromnextdoor
MP3

Postby Blueskies » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:55 pm

LarryFromNextDoor wrote:
thevoicelover wrote:
LarryFromNextDoor wrote:

what ever food is around that wont mix with anythnig else,, ,ex. peanut butter and marshmellows ,, anything that will dry up by the morning and make u work to clean it ,,
OK, you got me. Wont ever take an Ambian :shock:
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Ms_M » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:25 pm

It definitely gives you some temporary amnesia. I have sent plenty o' emails and made phone calls after the Ambien and have forgotten them. On a serious note, it is one to be careful with. However, if you have suffered with insomnia - there is not much else that is better. BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY!!!! :D
Ms_M
Stereo LP

Postby Blueskies » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:02 am

Ms_M wrote:It definitely gives you some temporary amnesia. I have sent plenty o' emails and made phone calls after the Ambien and have forgotten them. On a serious note, it is one to be careful with. However, if you have suffered with insomnia - there is not much else that is better. BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMISTRY!!!! :D
:lol: :shock: :lol:
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:20 am

journeygal wrote:
Escape79 wrote:YAY...Work again becons. Hope I can actually make decent tips tonight. The past couple of days have SUCKED.

None of the above. Jack,Crown,SoCo,Amaretto, sweet & sour and coke. And lemme tell ya...I'm hurtin' from it today. LOL.
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby FormerJrnyFan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:24 am

Escape79 wrote:
journeygal wrote:

None of the above. Jack,Crown,SoCo,Amaretto, sweet & sour and coke. And lemme tell ya...I'm hurtin' from it today. LOL.

Amaretto? I'm out!
FormerJrnyFan
Stereo LP

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:25 am

journeygal wrote:
Escape79 wrote:
journeygal wrote:

Amaretto? I'm out!

I only put a dash in. Too damn sweet otherwise.
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby TRAGChick » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:26 am

Escape79 wrote:
journeygal wrote:

....drink enough of those, and you'll see THIS:

Image Image ImageImage

:wink:
Facebook: Search TRAG
TRAGChick
Compact Disc

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:30 am

tragchk wrote:
Escape79 wrote:
journeygal wrote:

....drink enough of those, and you'll see THIS:

Image Image ImageImage

:wink:

Mine don't dance...they fly. LOL
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Blueskies » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:32 am

The humorless people ( ya, thats what I'll call them ) in here are driving me to drink! I think I'll start out small, with a rum and coke :idea:
Blueskies
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Liam » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:36 am

thevoicelover wrote:The humorless people ( ya, thats what I'll call them ) in here are driving me to drink! I think I'll start out small, with a rum and coke :idea:

DOUBLE rum n' coke comin up :-)

\~/
Liam

Liam
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara