The Booze Thread.

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

So...what shall the new title be??

Poll ended at Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:42 am

Liam's Bar
3
11%
The Harem Lounge
15
56%
back to The Booze Thread
7
26%
O'Neill's Pub
2
7%
 
Total votes : 27

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:22 pm

Rockn'deano wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Rockn'deano wrote:hey, who here is tired of being attached? Lets party and celebrate freedom....

anyone?


Dean'o smarten up and behave
You said not a week ago of your love
for Lula in a movie quotes thread of
all places.....consider yourself bitch-slapped
:wink: :lol:


She can have whatever the Hell she wants I am done with "it."

She challenged me, and wants nothing to do with me....So be it.

I will survive. :lol:


This thread just took a turn into the "none of my business" territory. lol.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:45 pm

what the heck? dean thats crazy man,, challenge? liam , its time to kill this thread, ur getting everyone drunk :D :cry: , and its causing relationship problems,, u need to take the "high" road and bury this thread,, just like pulling off a bandaide dude,,

Escape79 wrote:
Rockn'deano wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Rockn'deano wrote:hey, who here is tired of being attached? Lets party and celebrate freedom....

anyone?


Dean'o smarten up and behave
You said not a week ago of your love
for Lula in a movie quotes thread of
all places.....consider yourself bitch-slapped
:wink: :lol:


She can have whatever the Hell she wants I am done with "it."

She challenged me, and wants nothing to do with me....So be it.

I will survive. :lol:


This thread just took a turn into the "none of my business" territory. lol.
larryfromnextdoor
MP3
 
Posts: 10331
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 am

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:49 pm

Bullsheet!
Who invited your ass through the door fella?
We were giving Dean some moments to reflect is all.
WTF man?......... :lol: :wink:
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:50 pm

LarryFromNextDoor wrote:what the heck? dean thats crazy man,, challenge? liam , its time to kill this thread, ur getting everyone drunk :D :cry: , and its causing relationship problems,, u need to take the "high" road and bury this thread,, just like pulling off a bandaide dude,,

Escape79 wrote:
Rockn'deano wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Rockn'deano wrote:hey, who here is tired of being attached? Lets party and celebrate freedom....

anyone?


Dean'o smarten up and behave
You said not a week ago of your love
for Lula in a movie quotes thread of
all places.....consider yourself bitch-slapped
:wink: :lol:


She can have whatever the Hell she wants I am done with "it."

She challenged me, and wants nothing to do with me....So be it.

I will survive. :lol:


This thread just took a turn into the "none of my business" territory. lol.


To be honest, man...I never thought it would last 8 Pages. LOL
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:53 pm

No Sheet Sherlock and that's what makes it beautiful.
There were others but this one had a sweet smell of
Amaretto Sours to it......wish I had one of them now.
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:55 pm

HA,, i was talking to u when u started it , so im jealous, i started a thread too remember, 16 posts, and died out,, so keep it going man, did u see moon freak?? shes hollering at me for my posts, i better go chill that chick out :D :D !!!!! (as in -be cool honey bunny-pulp fiction)


Escape79 wrote:
LarryFromNextDoor wrote:what the heck? dean thats crazy man,, challenge? liam , its time to kill this thread, ur getting everyone drunk :D :cry: , and its causing relationship problems,, u need to take the "high" road and bury this thread,, just like pulling off a bandaide dude,,

Escape79 wrote:
Rockn'deano wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
Rockn'deano wrote:hey, who here is tired of being attached? Lets party and celebrate freedom....

anyone?


Dean'o smarten up and behave
You said not a week ago of your love
for Lula in a movie quotes thread of
all places.....consider yourself bitch-slapped
:wink: :lol:


She can have whatever the Hell she wants I am done with "it."

She challenged me, and wants nothing to do with me....So be it.

I will survive. :lol:


This thread just took a turn into the "none of my business" territory. lol.


To be honest, man...I never thought it would last 8 Pages. LOL
larryfromnextdoor
MP3
 
Posts: 10331
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 am

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:56 pm

Moon Beam wrote:No Sheet Sherlock and that's what makes it beautiful.
There were others but this one had a sweet smell of
Amaretto Sours to it......wish I had one of them now.


HAHA...I have an untouched bottle of amaretto (Dissorono sp??) in my fridge.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:57 pm

hello moon beam,, whats happening :D :) how was ur day,

Moon Beam wrote:Bullsheet!
Who invited your ass through the door fella?
We were giving Dean some moments to reflect is all.
WTF man?......... :lol: :wink:
larryfromnextdoor
MP3
 
Posts: 10331
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 am

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:00 pm

Escape79 wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:No Sheet Sherlock and that's what makes it beautiful.
There were others but this one had a sweet smell of
Amaretto Sours to it......wish I had one of them now.


HAHA...I have an untouched bottle of amaretto (Dissorono sp??) in my fridge.


Ohhhhhhh you fucker.
Hells Hotness your to far from Canada.
Man that sucks, I would love to be sippin a sour now. :x
My only fluffy drink folks.
:lol:
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:00 pm

"Marge...BEER ME" - Homer. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:02 pm

My night goes well Larry thanks for asking.
I'm presently basking in aloneness.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
The kids are away and hubby is cold cocked
on the futon......Lucky Me :lol:
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:04 pm

Escape79 wrote:"Marge...BEER ME" - Homer. :-)


Is your Fiance gonna let you play the Simpsons
tune at your wedding? :wink:
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:04 pm

Moon Beam wrote:My night goes well Larry thanks for asking.
I'm presently basking in aloneness.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
The kids are away and hubby is cold cocked
on the futon......Lucky Me :lol:



Why are you knocking your husband out, Moon??? ;-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:05 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
Escape79 wrote:"Marge...BEER ME" - Homer. :-)


Is your Fiance gonna let you play the Simpsons
tune at your wedding? :wink:


If I ask. Come to think of it...either that or the Family Guy theme song while we're walking into the reception. hehehehe.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:06 pm

Escape79 wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:My night goes well Larry thanks for asking.
I'm presently basking in aloneness.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
The kids are away and hubby is cold cocked
on the futon......Lucky Me :lol:



Why are you knocking your husband out, Moon??? ;-)


slipped him a mickey,,
larryfromnextdoor
MP3
 
Posts: 10331
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 am

Postby AR » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:08 pm

12:08am on a Thursday morning - Hell Yeah!

Who said this thread wouldn't last? 8)
User avatar
AR
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8504
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:21 am

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:09 pm

LarryFromNextDoor wrote:
Escape79 wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:My night goes well Larry thanks for asking.
I'm presently basking in aloneness.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
The kids are away and hubby is cold cocked
on the futon......Lucky Me :lol:



Why are you knocking your husband out, Moon??? ;-)


slipped him a mickey,,


Evil woman ain't she? lol.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:11 pm

arrivalrules wrote:12:08am on a Thursday morning - Hell Yeah!

Who said this thread wouldn't last? 8)


Glad it did...just suprised. :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:14 pm

Escape79 wrote:
LarryFromNextDoor wrote:
Escape79 wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:My night goes well Larry thanks for asking.
I'm presently basking in aloneness.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
The kids are away and hubby is cold cocked
on the futon......Lucky Me :lol:



Why are you knocking your husband out, Moon??? ;-)


slipped him a mickey,,


Evil woman ain't she? lol.


i sure as heck wouldnt tick her off then pass out,,she might sew u up in a sheet and beat u with a broom,,,
larryfromnextdoor
MP3
 
Posts: 10331
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 am

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:15 pm

Escape79 wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:My night goes well Larry thanks for asking.
I'm presently basking in aloneness.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
The kids are away and hubby is cold cocked
on the futon......Lucky Me :lol:



Why are you knocking your husband out, Moon??? ;-)


I got my use outta him earlier now he is sawing logs.
The earlier he sleeps the less painful it is for me in the morning.
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:20 pm

arrivalrules wrote:12:08am on a Thursday morning - Hell Yeah!

Who said this thread wouldn't last? 8)



Welcome Arrival...what'll it be Sir?
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:25 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
arrivalrules wrote:12:08am on a Thursday morning - Hell Yeah!

Who said this thread wouldn't last? 8)



Welcome Arrival...what'll it be Sir?


AHEM....who's the bartender here???? ;-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby AR » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:26 pm

Welcome Arrival...what'll it be Sir?


Just a quick Coors Light. It is now 12:25 EST and I have to be up at 6:00am. However, I'm good for one more for the road. My baseball team played tonight (over 30 league) so I'm a little wound up. :lol:
User avatar
AR
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8504
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:21 am

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:27 pm

arrivalrules wrote:
Welcome Arrival...what'll it be Sir?


Just a quick Coors Light. It is now 12:25 EST and I have to be up at 6:00am. However, I'm good for one more for the road. My baseball team played tonight (over 30 league) so I'm a little wound up. :lol:


That's what I'm drinkin'. lol.
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby larryfromnextdoor » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:29 pm

Escape79 wrote:
arrivalrules wrote:
Welcome Arrival...what'll it be Sir?


Just a quick Coors Light. It is now 12:25 EST and I have to be up at 6:00am. However, I'm good for one more for the road. My baseball team played tonight (over 30 league) so I'm a little wound up. :lol:


That's what I'm drinkin'. lol.


thats a good ole texas boy beer!!!! like it
larryfromnextdoor
MP3
 
Posts: 10331
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:40 am

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:29 pm

arrivalrules wrote:
Welcome Arrival...what'll it be Sir?


Just a quick Coors Light. It is now 12:25 EST and I have to be up at 6:00am. However, I'm good for one more for the road. My baseball team played tonight (over 30 league) so I'm a little wound up. :lol:


Arrival, good on ya....who won?



Liam I was trying to help out man. :?
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby Liam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:32 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
arrivalrules wrote:
Welcome Arrival...what'll it be Sir?


Just a quick Coors Light. It is now 12:25 EST and I have to be up at 6:00am. However, I'm good for one more for the road. My baseball team played tonight (over 30 league) so I'm a little wound up. :lol:


Arrival, good on ya....who won?



Liam I was trying to help out man. :?


lol...I know Moon...just messin' with ya :-)
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
User avatar
Liam
MP3
 
Posts: 10064
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 2:54 am

Postby AR » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:41 pm

Arrival, good on ya....who won?


5 to 5 tie, called of darkness after 7 innings.

I was the starting pitcher. Gave up 2 runs in 4 innings (pitchers are only allowed to throw 4) Struck out 5. A very nice outing for an almost 38 year old has been. :lol:
User avatar
AR
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8504
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:21 am

Postby Moon Beam » Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:44 pm

arrivalrules wrote:
Arrival, good on ya....who won?


5 to 5 tie, called of darkness after 7 innings.

I was the starting pitcher. Gave up 2 runs in 4 innings (pitchers are only allowed to throw 4) Struck out 5. A very nice outing for an almost 38 year old has been. :lol:


Very nice fella
Glad you still got your game....oh damn that was bad :roll: :wink:
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
User avatar
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7824
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:45 am
Location: Here But Not All There

Postby AR » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:03 pm

Time for me to pack it in for the night. :D

For no reason whatsoever, here is me and my daughter with 2 championship belts. (Note the beer without a coaster)

Image

Good night all.
User avatar
AR
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8504
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:21 am

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests