Michigan Girl wrote:The only complaint I have, thus far, is the amount of money
spent on the inauguration events considering the state of our
economy....funds should've been cut, somewhere!!! :( :wink:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/Inaugura ... 946&page=1
That happens with every president, it is retarded though
stevew2
MP3

Postby Tomulator » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:09 am

Uhh...hstily ordering Guantanamo Bay closed BEFORE you figure out what to do with the prisoners was unwise, IMO.

:shock:
"I was merely probing the patient for muscle tone and skeletal girth. We mock what we don't understand."
Tomulator
Cassette Tape

Postby stevew2 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:13 am

Tomulator wrote:Uhh...hstily ordering Guantanamo Bay closed BEFORE you figure out what to do with the prisoners was unwise, IMO.

i think he is going to give them a shovel and make the prisoners build roads and bridges,thats what i would do
stevew2
MP3

Postby conversationpc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:15 am

Tomulator wrote:Uhh...hstily ordering Guantanamo Bay closed BEFORE you figure out what to do with the prisoners was unwise, IMO.

Considering how often he'd talked about it even before the election, you think he would've already had a plan for this. It doesn't sound like it was thought through very well.
My blog = Dave's Dominion
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby finalfight » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:24 am

He's already figured that out...

Middle of ocean

Splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash
finalfight

Postby bluejeangirl76 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:42 am

finalfight wrote:

He's already figured that out...

Middle of ocean

Splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash, splash

LMAO! Yeah there ya go.

But yeah, right off the bat, this Gitmo thing isn't striking me as a particularly good idea.
Its gonna be an interesting four years.

I am, however, looking forward to watching Sideshow Joe. Man that guy is gonna be fun. I'm betting on some Cheney-shooting-his-friend-in-the-face style extra-curricular hijinks. :twisted:
bluejeangirl76
MP3

Postby conversationpc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:07 am

Fact Finder wrote:Image

What's the purpose of posting a pic of this gossip rag?
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby bluejeangirl76 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:55 am

:lol: :lol:
bluejeangirl76
MP3

Postby Onestepper » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:01 am

bluejeangirl76 wrote:Image

This made me laugh. Hard.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Postby Luvsaugeri » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luvsaugeri
Cassette Tape

Postby Rhiannon » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:44 am

:P
Rhiannon
MP3

Postby finalfight » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:44 am

LLL wrote:

BJG - when I first saw this post I didn't see the website logo in the bottom corner clearly because of the angle of my lcd screen. It looked like it said "punchkitten.com" instead of "punditkitchen.com". I was LMAO thinking they really had a site for the kitten puncher thing! :lol: :lol:

I tawt I saw that too! :lol:
finalfight

Postby Lula » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:59 am

conversationpc wrote:

Considering how often he'd talked about it even before the election, you think he would've already had a plan for this. It doesn't sound like it was thought through very well.

my understanding is the detainees will be put into the u.s. system of justice and leave behind the seemingly illegal practices of the past several (bush) years.
Lula
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:22 am

The height of journalistic integrity and excellence....look at those insightful articles. Can some one post me a copy of this magazine from the USA. It looks like essential bathroom reading.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby conversationpc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:23 am

Lula wrote:
conversationpc wrote:

my understanding is the detainees will be put into the u.s. system of justice and leave behind the seemingly illegal practices of the past several (bush) years.

How is that possible since they are not subject to nor are they entitled to the rights inherent in our system of justice?
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby Lula » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:36 am

i don't know dave. i'm just going off of the few tidbits i heard on the radio. i suppose there is a year to figure it out though. i like the idea of closing the 'camp' and hope it does happen.
Lula
Stereo LP

Postby finalfight » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:38 am

Andrew wrote:

The height of journalistic integrity and excellence....look at those insightful articles. Can some one post me a copy of this magazine from the USA. It looks like essential bathroom reading.

Might make an interesting April Fools diversion to redecorate the front page of MR with similarly ludicrous articles! You could start with one about Perry actually releasing new material! :lol:
finalfight

Postby Rick » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:55 am

finalfight wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Might make an interesting April Fools diversion to redecorate the front page of MR with similarly ludicrous articles! You could start with one about Perry actually releasing new material! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
Rick
Super Audio CD

Postby S2M » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:00 am

finalfight wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Yeah, you can start it off by reporting that an anonymous source(sister's cousin's third grade teacher's proctologist) claims SMFP is releasing something by November...... :shock:
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby TRAGChick » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:02 am

LMAO!!!

Perhaps THIS should be my new Wallpaper!! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Yeahright.....my Husband, the Republican, would freakin' DIVORCE me.... :o
Facebook: Search TRAG
TRAGChick
Compact Disc

Postby bluejeangirl76 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:03 am

StocktontoMalone wrote:
finalfight wrote:Might make an interesting April Fools diversion to redecorate the front page of MR with similarly ludicrous articles! You could start with one about Perry actually releasing new material! :lol:

Yeah, you can start it off by reporting that an anonymous source(sister's cousin's third grade teacher's proctologist) claims SMFP is releasing something by November...... :shock:

Yeah. That proctologist really had to dig to get the info out of Perry, too.
So it must be true.
bluejeangirl76
MP3

Postby AlteredDNA » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 am

bluejeangirl76 wrote:
StocktontoMalone wrote:
finalfight wrote:Might make an interesting April Fools diversion to redecorate the front page of MR with similarly ludicrous articles! You could start with one about Perry actually releasing new material! :lol:

So it must be true.

So would that be considered a nugget of truth? ;)
I Love Pineapple!!!
AlteredDNA
Cassette Tape

Postby bluejeangirl76 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:10 am

AlteredDNA wrote:
bluejeangirl76 wrote:
StocktontoMalone wrote:

So it must be true.

Or it could just be unbelievable shit. I guess we'll see. :o
bluejeangirl76
MP3

Postby finalfight » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:33 am

bluejeangirl76 wrote:
AlteredDNA wrote:
bluejeangirl76 wrote:
StocktontoMalone wrote:

So it must be true.

Or it could just be unbelievable shit. I guess we'll see. :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:
finalfight

Postby conversationpc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:37 am

Lula wrote:i don't know dave. i'm just going off of the few tidbits i heard on the radio. i suppose there is a year to figure it out though. i like the idea of closing the 'camp' and hope it does happen.

From what I've heard thus far, it's just a window dressing move. They'll probably either ship them to a prison in another country where they'll be treated worse than they are at Gitmo or they'll just shift them to another U.S. prison on foreign soil. I can't imagine Obama being dumb enough to put them in an actual U.S. prison.
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby conversationpc » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Here's a good one for you followers of O. Just yesterday he signed an exectuvive order banning lobbyist from working in his Administration, in fact, that was one of his campaign pledges. But today he broke his own promise. I see some of the libs on the MSNBC board are not happy with this...

I heard about this earlier this morning...He signs the freakin' order and not more than a day later and he's already making exceptions. :roll:
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby Lula » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:24 am

complete bs! i'm sure there are others that can do the same job that don't have the lobbyist title attached. i also don't like tim geithner for the treasury. he made a mistake... okay and tell me why we should trust him to run the country's finances? again, i'm sure there are others that can do the job.
Lula
Stereo LP

Postby Rick » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Lula wrote:complete bs! i'm sure there are others that can do the same job that don't have the lobbyist title attached. i also don't like tim geithner for the treasury. he made a mistake... okay and tell me why we should trust him to run the country's finances? again, i'm sure there are others that can do the job.

Because as Obama told the Pubbies yesterday in the stimulus meeting, "I won, and on that, I think I trump you."

Now O is telling us Pubbies not to listen to Rush Limbaugh. :shock:

Rush has already kicked his ass and Monday should be fun as hell. I will be listening as will millions of others, as Rush tears O a new asshole. Not smart to tick off Rush and the Catholic Church in the first 4 days of your admin O. :lol:

Obama is too popular for a shitstain like Rush to have any effect on him. At least in the eyes of the public that matter. I'd guess that being 28% or so. Fucking right wingers. :lol: :D
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
Rick
Super Audio CD

Next

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara