President Barack Obama - Term 1 and 2 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:05 pm

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:It's 1% avg for 8 yeras. Just got off Rambler .ru and Pravda. They are applauding Trump for bitch slapping NATO and telling other countries to pony up their fair share. Russia has already told the New world Order, something Obama, and I'm sure you, to screw off, and put a arrest warrent out for Soros. They are also looking at nuclear options with the current idiot in the White House. The only other story on Trump is they applaud him for admitting tha US should not have gone into Iraq. Of course that would have turned out far better had Obama not fucked it up and pulled out. He could have made a new deal, as Bush suggested to him. Caught you lying again, unless your using CNN Asia or Europe. As I've said many times, if Americans could watch that, they would understand why the world hated us and screamed treason.

The Obama economy summed up.

http://budget.house.gov/uploadedfiles/p ... record.pdf

So, let me understand. I shared the figure cited by Sen. Dan Coats (R.-Ind,), who chairs the Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress, and so I'm "lying?" Right.

You're pulling from Pravda, Comrade? You sure love you some Russia, don't you? Drump would be proud.

Would it have turned out far better if Obama had not pulled troops out? We'll never know. You're an expert on military policy now? Bush signed the "Status of Forces" agreement, correct? Obama could have done a far better job of negotiating the terms under which the troops would have stayed, but blame doesn't lay solely on him.

Drump (now) says we never should have gone into Iraq? Man, what incredible political insight. What a keen mind he must have to come to that conclusion. We shouldn't have gone into Iraq. In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

Nope, just showing you up as the liar you are, then you try to spin out by attacking me, just like an asshole. I think the Speaker of the House might know a little about the budgets also. Not that Obama had one through most of his terms. I have lived outside the country in Eastern Europe for a while and do have friends from over there.They are nice people and think Putin is a asshole. Of course if they say anything, they get a trip to the police station. Get back to me when Trump is stupid enough to listen to a idiot Secratery of State and gives Russia a plastic button on International Television. Talk about making America look stupid. By the way, Obama could have cut a deal to leave a force in Iraq to help keep it stable, which it WAS when he took office. Dumbasses like you think it was thye right thing to do just splitting. I would wager you "think" Obama did a great job with Syria.Was Obama the Comander and chief, yes. He NEVER even tried to talk with Iraq. He simply said "Time to go." By the way, your sources are wrong again and Trump is on record saying we shouldn't have gone into Iraq within the first few months of the war. Of course you are only going to read and repeat liberal propaganda.Obama," Hey Mitt, the cold war called. they want their policies back". Hey Barrack, Putin beat you like a bitch. How sad for our country.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:08 pm

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:It is clear that the alleged hacking was not the "lynch pin" to her loss. It's all just a smoke screen to detract from the REAL reasons for her loss and to detract from what was uncovered during and after the election. Foreign hacking didn't create things like more votes being submitted then the number of registered voters in Detroit. Mind you, said votes were for the losing candidate. Americans should be more incensed by all the "home grown" corruption and rigging. That is the bigger threat then anything coming from outside our nation.

Speaking of being skeptical of "the evidence," that whole Detroit thing smacks to me of human error based on what I've read. If you want to talk about "home grown" rigging that actually happens (and extremely often), let's talk gerrymandering like the kind the GOP tried to pull off in NC.

It sure does. They found six more Clinton votes and 131 Trump votes in WI. After new numbers started coming in and Clinton was losing more and more, that idea sure faded fast. Why don't you scan back a few pages and read postings. Right now, you look like a liar. I wish they would have recounted California and just counted LEGAL voters. Talk about rigging elections. How dare those Republicans only want legal citizens to vote. Dolt!
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:58 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:It is clear that the alleged hacking was not the "lynch pin" to her loss. It's all just a smoke screen to detract from the REAL reasons for her loss and to detract from what was uncovered during and after the election. Foreign hacking didn't create things like more votes being submitted then the number of registered voters in Detroit. Mind you, said votes were for the losing candidate. Americans should be more incensed by all the "home grown" corruption and rigging. That is the bigger threat then anything coming from outside our nation.

Speaking of being skeptical of "the evidence," that whole Detroit thing smacks to me of human error based on what I've read. If you want to talk about "home grown" rigging that actually happens (and extremely often), let's talk gerrymandering like the kind the GOP tried to pull off in NC.

It sure does. They found six more Clinton votes and 131 Trump votes. After new numbers started coming in and Clinton was losing more and more, that idea sure faded fast. Why don't you scan back a few pages and read postings. Right now, you look like a liar.

I look like a liar? Again, I'm just citing recognized news sources, Einstein. http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/18/detroit-ballots-vote-recount-election-stein/95570866/

Here are a couple of other explanations offered. "Reasons for the under-counted and over-counted votes are unclear, although in some cases people may have signed in to vote, then left before casting their ballots because of long lines. Machine malfunctions also may have played a role; on Election Day, more than 80 optical vote scanners broke down in Detroit."

The head of the state elections board said, "“We don’t have any suspicion of fraud. We generally approach this as human error ." Now, you can choose to call him a liar, but by stating what he said, that doesn't make me one.

But, as Drump suggests about the Russian tampering, if it had no effect on the outcome of the election, who cares? Drump lost Detroit in a landslide, not by a couple of hundred votes.
Last edited by UncleKG on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:06 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Nope, just showing you up as the liar you are, then you try to spin out by attacking me, just like an asshole...By the way, Obama could have cut a deal to leave a force in Iraq to help keep it stable, which it WAS when he took office. Dumbasses like you think it was thye right thing to do just splitting. I would wager you "think" Obama did a great job with Syria.Was Obama the Comander and chief, yes. He NEVER even tried to talk with Iraq. He simply said "Time to go." By the way, your sources are wrong again and Trump is on record saying we shouldn't have gone into Iraq within the first few months of the war. Of course you are only going to read and repeat liberal propaganda.Obama," Hey Mitt, the cold war called. they want their policies back". Hey Barrack, Putin beat you like a bitch. How sad for our country.

He didn't come out unequivocally against the war until a year after it started, not "within the first few months." Guess it's time to start throwing out the "liar" accusation, right? http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/22/donald-trump/trump-still-wrong-his-claim-opposed-iraq-war-ahead/ Condemn the source all you want, but Drump's quotes are taken from his interviews. Guess your propaganda is mistaken...again.

"Most damning to Trump’s claim is a September 2002 interview in which Trump said he supported the Iraq invasion. Shock jock Howard Stern asked Trump if he supported the looming invasion. Trump responded, 'Yeah, I guess so.'"

The tape doesn't lie.

You have no idea how I feel about the troop withdrawal, and as you'll see if you actually read my post, I said Obama could have cut a deal to leave a force in Iraq. Pay attention.
UncleKG
LP

Postby Memorex » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:32 am

I would say in an election where all the polls were wrong (I believe purposely) and half the country voted for Trump and he has had several "successes" already re jobs and such, that 40% number is about as real as the tooth fairy.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:42 am

Memorex wrote:
I would say in an election where all the polls were wrong (I believe purposely) and half the country voted for Trump and he has had several "successes" already re jobs and such, that 40% number is about as real as the tooth fairy.

That could absolutely be true. I think it's likely lower than that. "Half the country" didn't vote for Drump. 26% of registered voters did. :lol: :lol:

Looks like the inauguration is gonna' be "yuge." It must be all those people who want to see 3 Doors Down and "Big and Rich." https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/01/12/200-buses-have-applied-for-city-parking-on-inauguration-day-1200-have-applied-for-the-womens-march/?postshare=701484268731497&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.2ba5a88ed20d

Drump tweeted, "People are pouring into Washington in record numbers." No, Drump, they're not, no matter how much you wish it were so.

He's also tweeting about John Lewis again. Lewis had said this was the first inauguration he's missed since being in Congress, but he skipped GW's as well. Now Drump is calling him out on it, which is infinitely amusing coming from a man who spews blatant falsehoods on a daily basis (like the one I just posted).
UncleKG
LP

Postby Memorex » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:18 am

UncleKG wrote:
Memorex wrote:

That could absolutely be true. I think it's likely lower than that. "Half the country" didn't vote for Drump. 26% of registered voters did. :lol: :lol:

Looks like the inauguration is gonna' be "yuge." It must be all those people who want to see 3 Doors Down and "Big and Rich." https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/01/12/200-buses-have-applied-for-city-parking-on-inauguration-day-1200-have-applied-for-the-womens-march/?postshare=701484268731497&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.2ba5a88ed20d

Drump tweeted, "People are pouring into Washington in record numbers." No, Drump, they're not, no matter how much you wish it were so.

He's also tweeting about John Lewis again. Lewis had said this was the first inauguration he's missed since being in Congress, but he skipped GW's as well. Now Drump is calling him out on it, which is infinitely amusing coming from a man who spews blatant falsehoods on a daily basis (like the one I just posted).

I follow the polls because they tell me to. http://elect2016.us/huffpost-latest-for ... f-winning/
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:26 am

UncleKG wrote:
Memorex wrote:

At least all of the protesting this election season has been grass roots, true, deep-down feelings. Oh, wait, more ads asking people to protest for money? You don't say. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... 0-agitate/
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:14 am

Memorex wrote:At least all of the protesting this election season has been grass roots, true, deep-down feelings. Oh, wait, more ads asking people to protest for money? You don't say. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... 0-agitate/

Creating American jobs, huh? I expect Drump will be tweeting to try and take credit for it shortly. Given only 200 bus passes have been applied for, I'm sure he'll be happy to have those protestors there to boost attendance numbers. :lol: :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:20 am

71 hours and 40 minutes.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:30 am

Fact Finder wrote:71 hours and 40 minutes.

Best gift I have received in years is about to happen.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:37 am

Hey stupid, he was talking about the primary, which it certainly was against Sanders. CNN caught giving questions to clinton, MSNBC the same, and she still ost the debates. The Media for sure, which you are stupid enough toi lap up. That is what Trump was talking about. Glad I could explain it to you, though I'm sure it went over your empty head.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:38 am

UncleKG wrote:
Memorex wrote:At least all of the protesting this election season has been grass roots, true, deep-down feelings. Oh, wait, more ads asking people to protest for money? You don't say. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... 0-agitate/

Creating American jobs, huh? I expect Drump will be tweeting to try and take credit for it shortly. Given only 200 bus passes have been applied for, I'm sure he'll be happy to have those protestors there to boost attendance numbers. :lol: :lol:

I'm telling you guys, this dumbass is nothing but a waste of time. all he's doing is cherry picking and twisting details.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:40 am

UncleKG wrote:
Memorex wrote:

You are a liar again. He skipped Bush's for the same reason. It's purely a stunt, and frankly beneath the actions of a senator.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote: Lewis had said this was the first inauguration he's missed since being in Congress, but he skipped GW's as well.

You are a liar again. He skipped Bush's for the same reason. It's purely a stunt, and frankly beneath the actions of a senator.

You really should try to pay more attention. I mention G.W. right there in black and white. Do you feel the Republicans who skipped Obama's inauguration also displayed actions beneath their office?
Last edited by UncleKG on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm telling you guys, this dumbass is nothing but a waste of time. all he's doing is cherry picking and twisting details.

The article doesn't say there's only been 200 bus parking passes requested? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/01/12/200-buses-have-applied-for-city-parking-on-inauguration-day-1200-have-applied-for-the-womens-march/?postshare=701484268731497&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.75c3b634899a
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey stupid, he was talking about the primary, which it certainly was against Sanders. CNN caught giving questions to clinton, MSNBC the same, and she still ost the debates. The Media for sure, which you are stupid enough toi lap up. That is what Trump was talking about. Glad I could explain it to you, though I'm sure it went over your empty head.

The article is dated today. He's talking about the recent approval polls that show he's the least popular incoming president of at least the past three. You seem to be having a tough time with reading comprehension today.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:27 am

"Trump is using Facebook ads to unload Inauguration tickets" http://mashable.com/2017/01/17/trump-inauguration-facebook-ad/#K8oyZOWDfaqM

Maybe all those people Drump claims are "pouring into Washington in record numbers" can sop up some of that excess inventory.
UncleKG
LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:14 am

Something I'm sure KG will love I'm sure, Obama is the lowest of scumbags.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-commut ... 37692.html

2 1/2 more days of this idiot.
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:14 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey stupid, he was talking about the primary, which it certainly was against Sanders. CNN caught giving questions to clinton, MSNBC the same, and she still ost the debates. The Media for sure, which you are stupid enough toi lap up. That is what Trump was talking about. Glad I could explain it to you, though I'm sure it went over your empty head.

The article is dated today. He's talking about the recent approval polls that show he's the least popular incoming president of at least the past three. You seem to be having a tough time with reading comprehension today.

Polls were right all along during the elections right? IDIOT !
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:16 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm telling you guys, this dumbass is nothing but a waste of time. all he's doing is cherry picking and twisting details.

The article doesn't say there's only been 200 bus parking passes requested? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/01/12/200-buses-have-applied-for-city-parking-on-inauguration-day-1200-have-applied-for-the-womens-march/?postshare=701484268731497&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.75c3b634899a

Conservatives don't have to bus people like liberals do State to State during elections. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:20 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Polls were right all along during the elections right? IDIOT !

Translation: KG just showed me how foolish I look for not knowing what polls Drump was referring to, so I'll ignore that and attack the polls themselves now.

You know, you could have killed two birds with one stone on your previous reply.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote: Conservatives don't have to bus people like liberals do State to State during elections. :roll:

Translation: KG just showed me an article that indicates only 200 bus passes have been requested after I said he was lying about it and proved me wrong, so now I'll pivot it and suggest conservatives don't use busses.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Something I'm sure KG will love I'm sure, Obama is the lowest of scumbags.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-commut ... 37692.html

2 1/2 more days of this idiot.

I thought you liked Wikileaks.

I can't say I "love" this decision. I have very mixed feelings about it.

I am curious, though. Which of the revelations mentioned in this article are you most unhappy about seeing the light of day?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/06/04/bradley_manning_trial_10_revelations_from_wikileaks_documents_on_iraq_afghanistan.html
Last edited by UncleKG on Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:40 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:You are a liar again. He skipped Bush's for the same reason. It's purely a stunt, and frankly beneath the actions of a senator.

It's about honoring and respecting the tradition of a peaceful transition of power. It's not about whether or not you like or agree with the incoming POTUS.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:42 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote: Lewis had said this was the first inauguration he's missed since being in Congress, but he skipped GW's as well.

You really should try to pay more attention. I mention G.W. right there in black and white. Do you feel the Republicans who skipped Obama's inauguration also displayed actions beneath their office?

What Republicans skipped Obamas inaugural, other than W. Bush skipping the second one I can't find any worth any note. Assuredly none did it with such fanfare as these Dem punks are doing. Find them and get me name and links. The Capital HillBlue article that you guys are passing around as proof doesn't name one.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:51 am

Fact Finder wrote: What Republicans skipped Obamas inaugural, other than W. Bush skipping the second one I can't find any worth any note. Assuredly none did it with such fanfare as these Dem punks are doing. Find them and get me name and links. The Capital HillBlue article that you guys are passing around as proof doesn't name one.

"You guys?" I haven't shared that article at all.

"Assuredly none did it with such fanfare?" Maybe they need better publicists. :lol: Maybe they were ashamed they chose not to attend.

Let me amend my statement in the interest of fairness. Do you feel a former president not attending Obama's inauguration also displayed actions beneath his (former) office?

All of the Democrats should attend. Based on Drump trying to give away tickets via Facebook ads, it appears there's going to be plenty of elbow room. :lol:

Here, let's get this out of the way. K.C. Journey Fan: "See! He's a lying liar! Cherry-picking! Twisting! Lying! LIAR!! Libtard! Snowflake! Trump is Cheeto Jesus!! RECOGNIZE! I demand respect! I drive a Dodge Stratus!"
UncleKG
LP

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:00 am

Well, W. skipped the second because of his Dads ill health, and Carter skipped one because he had a trip in Latin America. So was it beneath GHWB to skip Obamas because he was in the hospital? Was it beneath his son to stay at his Fathers side, or was it beneath Carter because of a trip? Hmmmm, Me thinks you have selective Faux Outrage.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:Well, W. skipped the second because of his Dads ill health, and Carter skipped one because he had a trip in Latin America. So was it beneath GHWB to skip Obamas because he was in the hospital? Was it beneath his son to stay at his Fathers side, or was it beneath Carter because of a trip? Hmmmm, Me thinks you have selective Faux Outrage.

I'm not outraged in any way, shape or form. I don't care that GW missed Obama's inauguration, just as I don't care if Democrats don't go to Drump's. I was pointing out K.C.'s hypocrisy.

I realize the symbolism of presenting a united front, the peaceful transition of power, etc., but the next day, it's all going to devolve back into partisan bickering, so what does it REALLY matter? It's like parents acting like they like each other during the big family Christmas dinner, then going back to screaming at each other as soon as the relatives vacate the house.
UncleKG
LP

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo