President Barack Obama - Term 1 and 2 Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:33 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:38 am



Exactly, so sometimes things to slip through their "army" of lawyers that put them in a position of a possible lawsuit. Hence the reason for the "cover your ass" retractions.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:39 am

Fact Finder wrote:
More details emerged on Thursday of how it was presented to the Drumpf team in a briefing from a senior intelligence official to NBC News, which was reported on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

The official said that the two-page document summarizing the claims was given to the Drumpf transition team - but in a secure room in Washington D.C., and not in Drumpf Tower.

It was not referred to in the oral briefing in any form, the official told the broadcaster. The report backs up Drumpf's denial of any knowledge of the dossier until it emerged on Tuesday evening.

Placing it in a secure room would mean that it could not be copied or moved by the Drumpf team to take it to the president-elect and any discussion of it would have been on secure telephone lines or secure email.

However it also raises the question of who briefed the initial leaked story to CNN that the material had been presented to the president-elect - which was followed by Buzzfeed's publication.


Clapper himself said that he telephoned Drumpf and told him that he was 'dismayed' by leaks of a now discredited intelligence document.

During their phone call Clapper also told Drumpf that he did not believe the leaks of the claims, which have not been substantiated, came from within the US intelligence community.

The statement did not address whether the disclosure of the presence of the summary document in briefing materials came from the intelligence community - which is now the central point.



Link? So, let's think this through. CNN apparently was told by what they felt to be a reliable source (or sources) that Drumpf had been orally briefed on the document. How much more vetting were they expected to do?

Besides which, every story I've read said reports of this dossier have been floating around D.C. for months. If you're naïve enough to believe that Drumpf's team didn't let him know of the existence of the dossier and what was in it, then I have some ocean front property in Ohio to sell you.

The dossier exists. Drumpf's team (and, I'm willing to bet, Drumpf) were well aware of its existence. Now, CNN may have gotten it wrong that Drumpf was orally briefed on it (and shame on them for that), but that still doesn't make the existence of the dossier or the fact that Trumps team was made aware of it, "Fake News."
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:52 am

JBlake wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Your first Mellencamp article was from 5 or 6 years before his Iraq stance, and your second is full of his bullshit about not wanting to play bigger arenas because he isn't 25 anymore, I call bull shit on John. As for the Chicks, they played to tons of empty seats on this last tour..

Tinley Park holds 28,059, tickets sold 21,516 = 6,543 empty seat
Holmdel holds 15,883, tickets sold 8,210 = 7,673 empty seats
Burgettstown holds 21,731, tickets sold 11,262 = 10,469 empty seats
Saratoga Springs holds 24,599, tickets sold 15,943 = 8,656 empty seats
NYC Madison Sq, Garden holds 14,521, tickets sold 10,366 = 4,155 empty seats
Mansfield holds 19,422, tickets sold 10,503 = 8,919 empty seats
Hartford holds 23,089, tickets sold 10,291 = 12,798 empty seats = over half empty
Camden holds 23,429, tickets sold = 9,573 = 13,856 empty seats = over half empty

I could go on, but yes some markets they did good, even had a few sell outs, but over all, and without going through 60 or so shows I see a lot of empty seats..probably averaged between 60% to 75% of tickets sold in most markets.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DCX_MMXVI_World_Tour


Wow.....Melloncamp. That's an act I've not said the name of for decades now. Wow, hard to really tell which I'd rather listen to, one of Mellocamp songs or one of those old Mentos song commercials. Yeah, neither.


I take that back. I'd rather listen to the Mentos song, because even though they both suck, at least I don't have listen to some jerkoff's song filled with political overtones and rhetoric.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:55 am

UncleKG wrote:Stories that are truly "fake news" are typically libel and slander, which are criminal and should not be seen as having the same freedoms as stories that are factually accurate (albeit biased or slanted).


To which there are laws on the books to cover such things. So when Hillary was urging Congress to act on "fake news" what is she expecting Congress to act on? Surely not something that would be considered favorable to "freedom of the press".



UncleKG wrote:What's your point on all this? Because you don't feel like there was enough public outcry when a presidential candidate said it, there shouldn't be an outcry when the PRESIDENT ELECT throws the word around, especially at outlets that don't fit the definition?


Hillary used the same type of tactics to explain the reason for her losing the election and calling for something to be done about "fake news". It was met with nodding heads and applause. Not a single question on what she meant by Congress needs to act on it. It's pot meet kettle.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 am

Fact Finder wrote:Anybody see Drumpf take a piss on CNN?

It was wonderful and other press clapped when he did.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgwWuoxljMY

"Dont be rude, no I'm not going to give you a question, You are fake news."

Boom!


What's been happening now is some of the "news" media is using specific bits and pieces of what Drumpf said and omitting specifics in an attempt to apply their infamous spin on it. I saw the uncut version so too late for the fake "news" media to push their agenda on this one. Hahaha.....losers!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:05 am

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
More details emerged on Thursday of how it was presented to the Drumpf team in a briefing from a senior intelligence official to NBC News, which was reported on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

The official said that the two-page document summarizing the claims was given to the Drumpf transition team - but in a secure room in Washington D.C., and not in Drumpf Tower.

It was not referred to in the oral briefing in any form, the official told the broadcaster. The report backs up Drumpf's denial of any knowledge of the dossier until it emerged on Tuesday evening.

Placing it in a secure room would mean that it could not be copied or moved by the Drumpf team to take it to the president-elect and any discussion of it would have been on secure telephone lines or secure email.

However it also raises the question of who briefed the initial leaked story to CNN that the material had been presented to the president-elect - which was followed by Buzzfeed's publication.


Clapper himself said that he telephoned Drumpf and told him that he was 'dismayed' by leaks of a now discredited intelligence document.

During their phone call Clapper also told Drumpf that he did not believe the leaks of the claims, which have not been substantiated, came from within the US intelligence community.

The statement did not address whether the disclosure of the presence of the summary document in briefing materials came from the intelligence community - which is now the central point.



Link? So, let's think this through. CNN apparently was told by what they felt to be a reliable source (or sources) that Drumpf had been orally briefed on the document. How much more vetting were they expected to do?

Besides which, every story I've read said reports of this dossier have been floating around D.C. for months. If you're naïve enough to believe that Drumpf's team didn't let him know of the existence of the dossier and what was in it, then I have some ocean front property in Ohio to sell you.

The dossier exists. Drumpf's team (and, I'm willing to bet, Drumpf) were well aware of its existence. Now, CNN may have gotten it wrong that Drumpf was orally briefed on it (and shame on them for that), but that still doesn't make the existence of the dossier or the fact that Trumps team was made aware of it, "Fake News."


First, is says right in the first sentence NBC News and MSNBC, I'm not going back for a link. As they say in baseball, you can look it up.

Second, its apparent that anyone who presents CNN dirt on Drumpf is assumed a reliable source. Maybe, CNN should have called DNI Clapper or FBI Comey for authentication of some facts. Instead they just ran with it and sent their viewers to a third rate gossip website to read the dirty details of this fictional piece.

Third, the dossier was commissioned by libs and anti-Trumpers to dig dirt for use in the campaign and the fact that team Hill or others didn't use this info is very telling of the dossiers dubious nature. Even his the opponents didn't believe it would work or stick to Drumpf. What happened Tuesday and yesterday was the proverbial throwing of shit against the wall and guess what, it bounced back and hit CNN squarely in the nuts. I would pull their credentials in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13305
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:46 am

JBlake wrote:
JBlake wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Your first Mellencamp article was from 5 or 6 years before his Iraq stance, and your second is full of his bullshit about not wanting to play bigger arenas because he isn't 25 anymore, I call bull shit on John. As for the Chicks, they played to tons of empty seats on this last tour..

Tinley Park holds 28,059, tickets sold 21,516 = 6,543 empty seat
Holmdel holds 15,883, tickets sold 8,210 = 7,673 empty seats
Burgettstown holds 21,731, tickets sold 11,262 = 10,469 empty seats
Saratoga Springs holds 24,599, tickets sold 15,943 = 8,656 empty seats
NYC Madison Sq, Garden holds 14,521, tickets sold 10,366 = 4,155 empty seats
Mansfield holds 19,422, tickets sold 10,503 = 8,919 empty seats
Hartford holds 23,089, tickets sold 10,291 = 12,798 empty seats = over half empty
Camden holds 23,429, tickets sold = 9,573 = 13,856 empty seats = over half empty

I could go on, but yes some markets they did good, even had a few sell outs, but over all, and without going through 60 or so shows I see a lot of empty seats..probably averaged between 60% to 75% of tickets sold in most markets.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DCX_MMXVI_World_Tour


Wow.....Melloncamp. That's an act I've not said the name of for decades now. Wow, hard to really tell which I'd rather listen to, one of Mellocamp songs or one of those old Mentos song commercials. Yeah, neither.


I take that back. I'd rather listen to the Mentos song, because even though they both suck, at least I don't have listen to some jerkoff's song filled with political overtones and rhetoric.


No Bruce Springstein for you then. :lol:
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:48 am

JBlake wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Anybody see Drumpf take a piss on CNN?

It was wonderful and other press clapped when he did.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BgwWuoxljMY

"Dont be rude, no I'm not going to give you a question, You are fake news."

Boom!


What's been happening now is some of the "news" media is using specific bits and pieces of what Drumpf said and omitting specifics in an attempt to apply their infamous spin on it. I saw the uncut version so too late for the fake "news" media to push their agenda on this one. Hahaha.....losers!


It's called cherry picking. Liberals used it often with Bush.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:38 am

Finally, it's very amusing to hear the words "Fake News" coming out of the orange mouth of a guy who's pushed more falsehoods over Twitter than Aesop has fables. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-false-statements-20160925-snap-story.html

He's like Eddie Murphy when he gets caught by his girlfriend leaving another girl's house. "It wasn't me."I saw you!" "It wasn't me."
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:No Bruce Springstein for you then. :lol:


Yes that's right. I never really cared for the dude's music even in the mid 80's. Since then I look back and see even more reason(s) not to like it. Initially it wasn't what I thought sounded any good. Now it's more then just that.

How about that "Dancing in the Dark" video. WTF is he doing on stage in that video? Dancing? I've seen tanked up drunks at the local pool hall dance better then that.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:07 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:43 am

UncleKG wrote:Finally, it's very amusing to hear the words "Fake News" coming out of the orange mouth of a guy who's pushed more falsehoods over Twitter than Aesop has fables. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-false-statements-20160925-snap-story.html

He's like Eddie Murphy when he gets caught by his girlfriend leaving another girl's house. "It wasn't me."I saw you!" "It wasn't me."


Get back to me when they find a blue dress releated to Drumpf and he settles a RAPE CHARGE in Court.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

Is Drumpf still getting his apparel made in China? :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:19 am

verslibre wrote:Is Drumpf still getting his apparel made in China? :lol:


Most likely yes since the regulations and highest business tax rate in the world still exists here. Which has forced businesses to look and go outside the U.S. to produce their products.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Do you think Obama will get the World War him and Hillary have been trying to start the past six months, started with one week left? You know, the one liberals are saying Drumpf will start? That idiot should have left our missle sheilds in place six years ago. Yet another liberal mess left for Republicans to clean up. :roll:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... yptr=yahoo
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:08 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Do you think Obama will get the World War him and Hillary have been trying to start the past six months, started with one week left? You know, the one liberals are saying Drumpf will start? That idiot should have left our missle sheilds in place six years ago. Yet another liberal mess left for Republicans to clean up. :roll:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... yptr=yahoo


Correct me if I'm wrong but if this was needed, shouldn't be UN troops that should be there?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7088
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Do you think Obama will get the World War him and Hillary have been trying to start the past six months, started with one week left? You know, the one liberals are saying Drumpf will start? That idiot should have left our missle sheilds in place six years ago. Yet another liberal mess left for Republicans to clean up. :roll:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... yptr=yahoo


Correct me if I'm wrong but if this was needed, shouldn't be UN troops that should be there?


Or China's Island in International Waters. Of course with Russia, if only shit for brains didn't pull our misstle sheilds. Obama is just having a pissing contest with Putin. As usual, Putin has the wind at his back.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:39 pm

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:Is Drumpf still getting his apparel made in China? :lol:


Most likely yes since the regulations and highest business tax rate in the world still exists here. Which has forced businesses to look and go outside the U.S. to produce their products.


"Forced?" Looks like there's a number of companies who figured out how to produce products in the U.S. Even Drump's "MAGA" hats sold in the Drumpf Towers gift shop are made in China. http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/13/living/made-in-america/
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:45 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Do you think Obama will get the World War him and Hillary have been trying to start the past six months, started with one week left? You know, the one liberals are saying Drumpf will start? That idiot should have left our missle sheilds in place six years ago. Yet another liberal mess left for Republicans to clean up. :roll:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... yptr=yahoo


Given Drumpf's love affair with Putin, seems he'd be most pleased with Obama not building the missile defense system.The most pertinent quote in that story is this:

"All recent U.S. presidents have thought there can be a grand bargain with Russia," said Marcin Zaborowski, a senior associate at Visegrad Insight, an analytic journal on Central Europe. "Drumpf has a proclivity to make deals, and Central and Eastern Europe have reason to worry about that."
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
First, is says right in the first sentence NBC News and MSNBC, I'm not going back for a link. As they say in baseball, you can look it up.

Second, its apparent that anyone who presents CNN dirt on Drumpf is assumed a reliable source. Maybe, CNN should have called DNI Clapper or FBI Comey for authentication of some facts. Instead they just ran with it and sent their viewers to a third rate gossip website to read the dirty details of this fictional piece.

Third, the dossier was commissioned by libs and anti-Trumpers to dig dirt for use in the campaign and the fact that team Hill or others didn't use this info is very telling of the dossiers dubious nature. Even his the opponents didn't believe it would work or stick to Drumpf. What happened Tuesday and yesterday was the proverbial throwing of shit against the wall and guess what, it bounced back and hit CNN squarely in the nuts. I would pull their credentials in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.


Hmmmm....interesting....http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey-told-trump-about-dossier-after-briefing/ar-AAlOQkb

"President-elect Donald Drumpf was informed about the existence of the unverified allegations against him about Russian ties after last Friday's Intel briefing at Drumpf Tower on alleged Russian hacking, U.S. officials told NBC News.

A senior U.S. official said that it was FBI Director James Comey himself who pulled Drumpf aside after the briefing and spoke with him one-on-one about the so-called "dossier," 35 pages of memos prepared by a former British spy for an anti-Trump client prior to last year's election."
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:02 am

UncleKG wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:
First, is says right in the first sentence NBC News and MSNBC, I'm not going back for a link. As they say in baseball, you can look it up.

Second, its apparent that anyone who presents CNN dirt on Drumpf is assumed a reliable source. Maybe, CNN should have called DNI Clapper or FBI Comey for authentication of some facts. Instead they just ran with it and sent their viewers to a third rate gossip website to read the dirty details of this fictional piece.

Third, the dossier was commissioned by libs and anti-Trumpers to dig dirt for use in the campaign and the fact that team Hill or others didn't use this info is very telling of the dossiers dubious nature. Even his the opponents didn't believe it would work or stick to Drumpf. What happened Tuesday and yesterday was the proverbial throwing of shit against the wall and guess what, it bounced back and hit CNN squarely in the nuts. I would pull their credentials in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.


Hmmmm....interesting....http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comey-told-trump-about-dossier-after-briefing/ar-AAlOQkb

"President-elect Donald Drumpf was informed about the existence of the unverified allegations against him about Russian ties after last Friday's Intel briefing at Drumpf Tower on alleged Russian hacking, U.S. officials told NBC News.

A senior U.S. official said that it was FBI Director James Comey himself who pulled Drumpf aside after the briefing and spoke with him one-on-one about the so-called "dossier," 35 pages of memos prepared by a former British spy for an anti-Trump client prior to last year's election."


http://conservativevideos.com/msnbc-wan ... ing-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:05 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Do you think Obama will get the World War him and Hillary have been trying to start the past six months, started with one week left? You know, the one liberals are saying Drumpf will start? That idiot should have left our missle sheilds in place six years ago. Yet another liberal mess left for Republicans to clean up. :roll:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... yptr=yahoo


Given Drumpf's love affair with Putin, seems he'd be most pleased with Obama not building the missile defense system.The most pertinent quote in that story is this:

"All recent U.S. presidents have thought there can be a grand bargain with Russia," said Marcin Zaborowski, a senior associate at Visegrad Insight, an analytic journal on Central Europe. "Drumpf has a proclivity to make deals, and Central and Eastern Europe have reason to worry about that."


"Hey Vlad, here's a red button. It sets off your blue eyes. I'll have more flexability after the election, you know what I mean. Let me send the first pig and her piglets on a vacation and maybe you can come to the White House and we can have a stay over. :wink: :wink: Love Barrack."
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:21 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
"Hey Vlad, here's a red button. It sets off your blue eyes. I'll have more flexability after the election, you know what I mean. Let me send the first pig and her piglets on a vacation and maybe you can come to the White House and we can have a stay over. :wink: :wink: Love Barrack."


"Let me avoid the obvious point that Drumpf is much more likely to bend over for Putin by making a lame joke about the outgoing president and disrespecting his family."

If you want to talk about the "first family," let's talk about the nude photos and allegations of prostitution about your new "first lady." Classy.

Cue a comment like, "well, at least she's attractive enough that people want to see her naked and have sex with her, unlike blah, blah, blah, blah..."
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:24 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://conservativevideos.com/msnbc-wants-cnn-buzzfeed-get-bias-get-way-fact-finding-video/


1. You've already shared that video. Get some new material
2. "Morning Joe" has a set of knee pads with "Drumpf" monogrammed on them. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-morning-joe-scarborough-232094
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 am

Our congressmen, looking out for the "average American" by voting down an amendment that would allow importation of pharmaceuticals from Canada. Surprisingly, both parties saw some members cross party lines, with 12 Republican senators voting in favor, and 13 Democrats voting against it.

Some of those voting the amendment down cited concerns with drug safety, but that sounds like B.S. to me. They're in big Pharma's pockets. We're talking Canada, not some third world country. Most of the drugs are manufactured in the U.S. anyway. Drug safety is not the issue.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/for-some-reason-cory-booker-and-12-other-dems-killed-a-1791116094
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:06 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://conservativevideos.com/msnbc-wants-cnn-buzzfeed-get-bias-get-way-fact-finding-video/


1. You've already shared that video. Get some new material
2. "Morning Joe" has a set of knee pads with "Drumpf" monogrammed on them. http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-morning-joe-scarborough-232094


Why, you didn't see it the first time. Maybe someone could explain it too you.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:08 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
"Hey Vlad, here's a red button. It sets off your blue eyes. I'll have more flexability after the election, you know what I mean. Let me send the first pig and her piglets on a vacation and maybe you can come to the White House and we can have a stay over. :wink: :wink: Love Barrack."


"Let me avoid the obvious point that Drumpf is much more likely to bend over for Putin by making a lame joke about the outgoing president and disrespecting his family."

If you want to talk about the "first family," let's talk about the nude photos and allegations of prostitution about your new "first lady." Classy.

Cue a comment like, "well, at least she's attractive enough that people want to see her naked and have sex with her, unlike blah, blah, blah, blah..."


1. Until Drumpf does, it's YOUR Bullshit. Obama is on record, and a laughing stock in Russia.

2.Who in the hell would want to see nude photos of moosechelle and her dick?

3.Don't want to hear it, then don't ask for it. :roll:
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:15 am

Obama has just revoked what was called "Wet Foot, Dry Foot Policy". For twenty years Cubans could escape Cuba, enter the United States illegally, and if they stayed here one year they become citizens. Since Obama has no problem with illegal Mexicans, Central Americans, or Muslims from Countries hostile to America,ect, one would have to conclude that President Obama is racist towards the Cuban people by liberal logic. "Liberal Lodgic", what a oxymoron.
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4918
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby tj » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:53 am

UncleKG wrote:Our congressmen, looking out for the "average American" by voting down an amendment that would allow importation of pharmaceuticals from Canada. Surprisingly, both parties saw some members cross party lines, with 12 Republican senators voting in favor, and 13 Democrats voting against it.

Some of those voting the amendment down cited concerns with drug safety, but that sounds like B.S. to me. They're in big Pharma's pockets. We're talking Canada, not some third world country. Most of the drugs are manufactured in the U.S. anyway. Drug safety is not the issue.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/for-some-reason-cory-booker-and-12-other-dems-killed-a-1791116094


I agree that it is B.S.. I take a half dozen different medications and most are made in other parts of the world (they are generics). Some in Israel, others in the Philippines, one in Taiwan. Drugs from Mexico, however, are a different story. The quality control there is highly suspect.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests