President Barack Obama - Term 1 and 2 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:01 am

Boomchild wrote:It's interesting to see the subjects that those who oppose Trump are focusing on. I noticed that they seem to steer away from one of or the biggest problems facing the U.S. and the rest of the free world. Which is Islamic terrorism. Speaking of that, if the segment that supports radical Islam is so small compared to Islam as a whole, then the majority has done a poor job of eliminating those that continue to spew the radical Islamic rhetoric in their religion.


Fear-mongering. Yes, we need to be vigilant, but give this "one of the biggest problems facing the U.S." rhetoric a rest. The facts/stats simply don't bear this out. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/23/youre-more-likely-to-be-fatally-crushed-by-furniture-than-killed-by-a-terrorist/?utm_term=.1bfb06218e2f
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:03 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Well, chalk up another one for liberal assholes. One and a half centurys of family tradition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apnewsbreak- ... 22225.html


:lol: :lol: :lol: Grasping at straws on this one. Truly amusing.


Denile is a river in Africa. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Clearly it states when they had to get rid of the elephants, it tanked. But why waste time trying to explain to a brain washed liberal?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:04 am

4 days left of 8 years, and can you believe this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-bu ... l#comments
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:10 am

User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:17 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Well, chalk up another one for liberal assholes. One and a half centurys of family tradition.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apnewsbreak- ... 22225.html


:lol: :lol: :lol: Grasping at straws on this one. Truly amusing.


Denile is a river in Africa. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Clearly it states when they had to get rid of the elephants, it tanked. But why waste time trying to explain to a brain washed liberal?


No, clearly it said there was a dramatic drop in ticket sales after the Elephants were removed. It also says attendance has been declining for a decade, and it also says there were a number of reasons, one of which was removing the Elephants. As the CEO said, "There isn't any one thing," said Kenneth Feld, chairman and CEO of Feld Entertainment.

You do know it's spelled "denial," right?
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:
UncleKG wrote:Great start to the MLK weekend for Drump, huh? So much for him being more "reserved" on Twitter after the election. Insult a Civil Rights icon and a major U.S. city all in one fell swoop. I have to give him credit, he definitely knows how to keep himself in the headlines, and that's really what seems to be most important to him. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/14/democrats-celebrities-and-republicans-defend-democratic-rep-lewis-after-trumps-tweets.html


Anyone who pays attention to U.S. politics knows how far both parties have moved away from what their parties believed in decades past. Based on his beliefs at that time, do you think (Alabama Gov.) George Wallace would more likely be a Democrat or a Republican in 2017?
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:08 am

Kenneth Field was very careful with his words since he has other shows and works with Disney. His daughter though, laid it squarely on the removal of elephants to sastisfy ANIMAL ACTIVISTS. You are so void of facts. Also, as has been said before, Hillary got the popular vote because of California. Thank GOD one State can not elect a President. My wife is not a citizen. she does have a green card and drivers license. She could vote in california, which is heavely latino, get it? Of course YOU don't. Trump won 2,600 Counties to Clintons 500.

Here is a part of a post I made about two pages back. It sums up Uncle K.G. well. "Liberals are largely people who are unaffected by their own policies – the super-rich, the poor, college professors, and college students. The super-rich shelter their money from exorbitant federal, state, and local taxes. The poor vote to take money from others for their own benefit, while paying no taxes. College professors, most of whom who have never had to actually implement any of their ideologies, have the luxury of simply talking about them. Of course, college students don’t have to implement or fund their liberal ideas either – not to mention their lack of experience in how life really works."

Four more days and GONE !
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 am

Fact Finder wrote:These libs, like Uncle, try to tell us how bad Trump is for calling out Hillarys shit. :wink:


I don't think I've defended Hillary. I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm a Trump detractor. Big difference.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:11 am

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:It's interesting to see the subjects that those who oppose Trump are focusing on. I noticed that they seem to steer away from one of or the biggest problems facing the U.S. and the rest of the free world. Which is Islamic terrorism. Speaking of that, if the segment that supports radical Islam is so small compared to Islam as a whole, then the majority has done a poor job of eliminating those that continue to spew the radical Islamic rhetoric in their religion.


Fear-mongering. Yes, we need to be vigilant, but give this "one of the biggest problems facing the U.S." rhetoric a rest. The facts/stats simply don't bear this out. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/23/youre-more-likely-to-be-fatally-crushed-by-furniture-than-killed-by-a-terrorist/?utm_term=.1bfb06218e2f


Washington Post. Next he'll use Huffington Post, something from Moveon, ect. Then he talks about Facts. Laughable. Do we get to see The New York Times? How about MSNBC?
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:12 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:4 days left of 8 years, and can you believe this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-bu ... l#comments


Don't you hate it when people are mistaken? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/19/half-republicans-think-trump-won-popular-vote-clinton-won-286m/95612570/


YAWN ! :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:19 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Washington Post. Next he'll use Huffington Post, something from Moveon, ect. Then he talks about Facts. Laughable. Do we get to see The New York Times? How about MSNBC?


The Washington Post is one of America's leading daily newspapers. I realize they're not loved on the same level as a Breitbart in your world, but yes, they're a legitimate news source. Sorry to disappoint. Also, I believe it's you who just shared an MSNBC clip, wasn't it?

I do have to ask, why do you feel the need to focus on me instead of on the topic at hand? I talk about Drump, and you then try to make it about me. I don't know you, so your opinion of me doesn't matter. How about focusing on (trying to) defend "your guy?"

Like, explaining why he freaks out EVERY TIME SNL does a Drump skit. https://www.yahoo.com/tv/snl-trump-baldwin-fox-news-sean-spicer-191649493.html You'd think he was the first candidate/president they've ever made fun of. How about actually acting presidential (or at least try to) and focus on the many, many tasks he has ahead of him instead of responding to every perceived slight? I've never seen such a thin-skinned person. In his words, "SAD!"
Last edited by UncleKG on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:21 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:4 days left of 8 years, and can you believe this?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-bu ... l#comments


Don't you hate it when people are mistaken? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/19/half-republicans-think-trump-won-popular-vote-clinton-won-286m/95612570/


YAWN ! :roll:


The lack of knowledge on Republican voters' part making you sleepy?

Maybe this will give you some pep in your step. Kellyanne Conway bashing Drump multiple times as a pundit (before they showed her the $$$ and she went over to the dark side). https://mediamatters.org/research/2016/08/19/here-s-how-trump-s-new-campaign-manager-attacked-him-cable-news-pundit/212524 Hypocrisy at its finest! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by UncleKG on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:23 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote: The super-rich shelter their money from exorbitant federal, state, and local taxes.


Mr. "I don't pay taxes" Drump is a liberal, by your definition. And not supporting animal acts in circuses doesn't make you a liberal. It makes you a decent human being.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Memorex » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:50 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote: The super-rich shelter their money from exorbitant federal, state, and local taxes.


Mr. "I don't pay taxes" Drump is a liberal, by your definition. And not supporting animal acts in circuses doesn't make you a liberal. It makes you a decent human being.


Gotta go with the Uncle on this one. Last time I went to the circus, maybe 18 years ago, I ended up back with the animals post-performance. Swore right then and there I would never support the circus again. It was not cool.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:33 am

UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Washington Post. Next he'll use Huffington Post, something from Moveon, ect. Then he talks about Facts. Laughable. Do we get to see The New York Times? How about MSNBC?


The Washington Post is one of America's leading daily newspapers. I realize they're not loved on the same level as a Breitbart in your world, but yes, they're a legitimate news source. Sorry to disappoint. Also, I believe it's you who just shared an MSNBC clip, wasn't it?

I do have to ask, why do you feel the need to focus on me instead of on the topic at hand? I talk about Drump, and you then try to make it about me. I don't know you, so your opinion of me doesn't matter. How about focusing on (trying to) defend "your guy?"

Like, explaining why he freaks out EVERY TIME SNL does a Drump skit. https://www.yahoo.com/tv/snl-trump-baldwin-fox-news-sean-spicer-191649493.html You'd think he was the first candidate/president they've ever made fun of. How about actually acting presidential (or at least try to) and focus on the many, many tasks he has ahead of him instead of responding to every perceived slight? I've never seen such a thin-skinned person. In his words, "SAD!"


I focused on you because you focus on me. Here's an idea, don't comment on my posts, and no matter how cherry picked your "facts" are, I'll not comment on yours. Frankly, it's a waste of my time. Your News sources are well known to be liberal slanting and anti Trump. Your a fine example of one of the few things Glenn Beck has been right about. Your world is emursed in liberal news. It's all you read, and it's all you believe. Very sad. At least people are figuring out CNN. The leading source of "Fake News". Reality is, Obama's economy sucked. Eight years of a 1% GDP. Yes,employment is up. Full of $9.00 jobs and people working two, sometimes three to get by. I could go on about giving Iran Billions in ransom, being a international laughing stock, but again, reality is wasted on you. again, you can ignore my posts. Think of the time you'll gain not cherry picking and distorting, and I can ignore your blather. I'll just let Fact Finder tear you apart. I love it when liberals find one little thing to twist and then he piles on the facts. Haven't seen that for a while. Besides, after Friday, when the trash is removed from the White House, I think he's pulling the plug on this thread anyway. By the way, I think everyone here has figured out your a Sanders Socialist. I'd be ashamed of that too if I were you. Oh ya, your Trump, Russia , CIA story pretty much has been exposed as horse shit. Of course on your news sources, you won't read anything about it. If Trump is pissing off someone like you, GOOD !
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:45 am

94 hours and 15 minutes...
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12207
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:49 am

UncleKG wrote:Fear-mongering. Yes, we need to be vigilant, but give this "one of the biggest problems facing the U.S." rhetoric a rest. The facts/stats simply don't bear this out. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/23/youre-more-likely-to-be-fatally-crushed-by-furniture-than-killed-by-a-terrorist/?utm_term=.1bfb06218e2f


It's not fear mongering to say that the problem stems from the centuries old problem that the moderate and radical Muslims have been at war with each other. It's not fear mongering to say that it is them that have to solve the problem within their own religion. It's not fear mongering to say that no outside influence or actions is going to ultimately solve the problem. With respect to the article you have posted, last I checked furniture doesn't attack and kill people over an ideology. Furniture doesn't brain wash and indoctrinate human beings into radical beliefs that call for a worldwide caliphate. The longer the true solution to radical Islam is ignored the more the "statistics" will change and not for the better.

Crowder discusses this whole comparison between "faulty furniture" and Islamic terrorism. Feel free to check it out. The time marks where he goes into this is 1:02 to 2:51.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSmPSmrsmkA
Last edited by Boomchild on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:59 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Washington Post. Next he'll use Huffington Post, something from Moveon, ect. Then he talks about Facts. Laughable. Do we get to see The New York Times? How about MSNBC?


The Washington Post is one of America's leading daily newspapers. I realize they're not loved on the same level as a Breitbart in your world, but yes, they're a legitimate news source. Sorry to disappoint. Also, I believe it's you who just shared an MSNBC clip, wasn't it?

I do have to ask, why do you feel the need to focus on me instead of on the topic at hand? I talk about Drump, and you then try to make it about me. I don't know you, so your opinion of me doesn't matter. How about focusing on (trying to) defend "your guy?"

Like, explaining why he freaks out EVERY TIME SNL does a Drump skit. https://www.yahoo.com/tv/snl-trump-baldwin-fox-news-sean-spicer-191649493.html You'd think he was the first candidate/president they've ever made fun of. How about actually acting presidential (or at least try to) and focus on the many, many tasks he has ahead of him instead of responding to every perceived slight? I've never seen such a thin-skinned person. In his words, "SAD!"


I focused on you because you focus on me. Here's an idea, don't comment on my posts, and no matter how cherry picked your "facts" are, I'll not comment on yours. Frankly, it's a waste of my time. Your News sources are well known to be liberal slanting and anti Trump. Your a fine example of one of the few things Glenn Beck has been right about. Your world is emursed in liberal news. It's all you read, and it's all you believe. Very sad. At least people are figuring out CNN. The leading source of "Fake News". Reality is, Obama's economy sucked. Eight years of a 1% GDP. Yes,employment is up. Full of $9.00 jobs and people working two, sometimes three to get by. I could go on about giving Iran Billions in ransom, being a international laughing stock, but again, reality is wasted on you. again, you can ignore my posts. Think of the time you'll gain not cherry picking and distorting, and I can ignore your blather. I'll just let Fact Finder tear you apart. I love it when liberals find one little thing to twist and then he piles on the facts. Haven't seen that for a while. Besides, after Friday, when the trash is removed from the White House, I think he's pulling the plug on this thread anyway. By the way, I think everyone here has figured out your a Sanders Socialist. I'd be ashamed of that too if I were you. Oh ya, your Trump, Russia , CIA story pretty much has been exposed as horse shit. Of course on your news sources, you won't read anything about it. If Trump is pissing off someone like you, GOOD !


I welcome Fact Finder attempting to "tear (me) apart." Actually, the average GDP growth is about 2.1%. (Not great, by any means).

Speaking of laughing stock, read the articles on ANY news outlet about how European leaders are reacting to Trump's latest spew.

I'm not ashamed of what I believe, and no, I'm not a Sanders socialist (you're big on trying to label people. Sorry I don't fit in your pigeon holes. I know it must be frustrating for you). I've said nothing about being in favor of universal healthcare or free college tuition, have I?

"My" Trump, Russia, CIA story? I didn't write the thing, but apparently there's enough smoke there on Drump's Russian ties and their meddling in the election to warrant a congressional investigation, so time will tell on that.

Drump does piss me off, because I care about our country and I have zero confidence in his ability not to screw it up six ways from Sunday. Then again, if I piss off someone like you (and from your multiple rants about me, I'm confident I do) and show you that your emperor has no clothes, my day's not wasted.

I check out Fox News.com on a daily basis. In fact, I read it before I go to any other websites. You know, because they're "fair and balanced." Sorry to shoot down your whole, "you're emursed (it's "immersed," FYI) in liberal news" argument.

I don't comment on your stories because you're the one who posts them. Don't flatter yourself. I comment on things I see I disagree with, or I know to be false, misleading or incorrect. You just seem to post a lot of that stuff. :wink:
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:10 am

""My" Trump, Russia, CIA story? I didn't write the thing, but apparently there's enough smoke there on Drump's Russian ties and their meddling in the election to warrant a congressional investigation, so time will tell on that. "

Was exposed on Fox, and a few other websites to be exactly what I say most, if not all of your posts are, a lie. Obama's avg GDP was1%. Lying again.Like I said, a waste of time. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:17 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:""My" Trump, Russia, CIA story? I didn't write the thing, but apparently there's enough smoke there on Drump's Russian ties and their meddling in the election to warrant a congressional investigation, so time will tell on that. "

Was exposed on Fox, and a few other websites to be exactly what I say most, if not all of your posts are, a lie. Obama's avg GDP was1%. Lying again.Like I said, a waste of time. :roll:


To quote Axl Rose, "It's so easy...'

“The average growth rate for economic recoveries since the 1960s is 3.9 percent ranking the Obama recovery, with an average GDP growth rate of just 2.1 percent, among the slowest in history,” said Sen. Dan Coats (R.-Ind,), who chairs the Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/

But, I mean, what does the Republican chairman of the Joint Economic Committee know?
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:23 am

It's 1% avg for 8 yeras. Just got off Rambler .ru and Pravda. They are applauding Trump for bitch slapping NATO and telling other countries to pony up their fair share. Russia has already told the New world Order, something Obama, and I'm sure you, to screw off, and put a arrest warrent out for Soros. They are also looking at nuclear options with the current idiot in the White House. The only other story on Trump is they applaud him for admitting tha US should not have gone into Iraq. Of course that would have turned out far better had Obama not fucked it up and pulled out. He could have made a new deal, as Bush suggested to him. Caught you lying again, unless your using CNN Asia or Europe. As I've said many times, if Americans could watch that, they would understand why the world hated us and screamed treason.

The Obama economy summed up.

http://budget.house.gov/uploadedfiles/p ... record.pdf
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:30 am

UncleKG wrote:Lewis is far from the only one questioning the legitimacy of Trump's win, given the evidence of Russian tampering.


A laugh every time someone hangs Hillary's loss and Trumps win on Russian hacking or Russian tampering. First off, our government leaders should be the last ones pointing fingers on this subject. Due to the fact of how our government has interfered and attempted to manipulate foreign elections. The most recent example being their involvement to undermine the re-election of Netanyahu. As to the election, any alleged foreign "tampering" or "hacking" is far from the reason Hillary lost the election. The democrats lost because they chose a extremely flawed and questionable candidate. Hillary was the one that chose to setup the questionable private email server while being SOS. Hillary chose to then lie and fabricate when explaining what she did while using it. Which of course was exposed by the FBI investigation. It was Hillary that chose not to distance herself from her connections to The Clinton Foundation both while being SOS and running for POTUS. It was Hillary's campaign that chose to collude with democratic activist groups to incite violence at the opposing candidates rallies and got caught red handed. It was Hilary that attacked and delegitimized millions of voters by calling them a "basket of deplorables". With how long she has been in politics, one would think she would have known that last thing you do is attack or disparage the voter. It was Hillary's campaign staff that got caught colluding with the press on articles and with getting debate questions in advance. It was the DNC that got caught colluding with Hillary to ensure she was the winner of their primary election. When you look at all this stuff, her loss has more to do with these issues then some "outside" influence.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:50 am

Boomchild wrote:
A laugh every time someone hangs Hillary's loss and Trumps win on Russian hacking or Russian tampering. First off, our government leaders should be the last ones pointing fingers on this subject. Due to the fact of how our government has interfered and attempted to manipulate foreign elections. The most recent example being their involvement to undermine the re-election of Netanyahu. As to the election, any alleged foreign "tampering" or "hacking" is far from the reason Hillary lost the election. The democrats lost because they chose a extremely flawed and questionable candidate. Hillary was the one that chose to setup the questionable private email server while being SOS. Hillary chose to then lie and fabricate when explaining what she did while using it. Which of course was exposed by the FBI investigation. It was Hillary that chose not to distance herself from her connections to The Clinton Foundation both while being SOS and running for POTUS. It was Hillary's campaign that chose to collude with democratic activist groups to incite violence at the opposing candidates rallies and got caught red handed. It was Hilary that attacked and delegitimized millions of voters by calling them a "basket of deplorables". With how long she has been in politics, one would think she would have known that last thing you do is attack or disparage the voter. It was Hillary's campaign staff that got caught colluding with the press on articles and with getting debate questions in advance. It was the DNC that got caught colluding with Hillary to ensure she was the winner of their primary election. When you look at all this stuff, her loss has more to do with these issues then some "outside" influence.


None of which dismisses the evidence Russia tampered in our election, which ANY American, regardless of political affiliation, should be incensed over. But apparently there's quite a few who don't see a problem with it since it likely benefitted their candidate. That's messed up. On a related note, I'd love to hear Trump say something about foreign policy that hasn't already been said by the Kremlin. Seriously, he sounds like "Putin's Greatest Hits."
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:02 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:It's 1% avg for 8 yeras. Just got off Rambler .ru and Pravda. They are applauding Trump for bitch slapping NATO and telling other countries to pony up their fair share. Russia has already told the New world Order, something Obama, and I'm sure you, to screw off, and put a arrest warrent out for Soros. They are also looking at nuclear options with the current idiot in the White House. The only other story on Trump is they applaud him for admitting tha US should not have gone into Iraq. Of course that would have turned out far better had Obama not fucked it up and pulled out. He could have made a new deal, as Bush suggested to him. Caught you lying again, unless your using CNN Asia or Europe. As I've said many times, if Americans could watch that, they would understand why the world hated us and screamed treason.

The Obama economy summed up.

http://budget.house.gov/uploadedfiles/p ... record.pdf


So, let me understand. I shared the figure cited by Sen. Dan Coats (R.-Ind,), who chairs the Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress, and so I'm "lying?" Right.

You're pulling from Pravda, Comrade? You sure love you some Russia, don't you? Drump would be proud.

Would it have turned out far better if Obama had not pulled troops out? We'll never know. You're an expert on military policy now? Bush signed the "Status of Forces" agreement, correct? Obama could have done a far better job of negotiating the terms under which the troops would have stayed, but blame doesn't lay solely on him.

Drump (now) says we never should have gone into Iraq? Man, what incredible political insight. What a keen mind he must have to come to that conclusion. We shouldn't have gone into Iraq. In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.
Last edited by UncleKG on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:22 am

UncleKG wrote:None of which dismisses the evidence Russia tampered in our election, which ANY American, regardless of political affiliation, should be incensed over. But apparently there's quite a few who don't see a problem with it since it likely benefitted their candidate. That's messed up. On a related note, I'd love to hear Trump say something about foreign policy that hasn't already been said by the Kremlin. Seriously, he sounds like "Putin's Greatest Hits."


Frankly I have zero trust in our federal government which includes our intelligence agencies and anything associated with it. Which means I am skeptical of "the evidence". If anything this is a "pot meet kettle" situation. I find it highly suspicious that our leaders in government paid little attention to foreign hacking situation prior to election season. It is clear that the alleged hacking was not the "lynch pin" to her loss. It's all just a smoke screen to detract from the REAL reasons for her loss and to detract from what was uncovered during and after the election. Foreign hacking didn't create things like more votes being submitted then the number of registered voters in Detroit. Mind you, said votes were for the losing candidate. Americans should be more incensed by all the "home grown" corruption and rigging. That is the bigger threat then anything coming from outside our nation.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:49 am

Boomchild wrote:It is clear that the alleged hacking was not the "lynch pin" to her loss. It's all just a smoke screen to detract from the REAL reasons for her loss and to detract from what was uncovered during and after the election. Foreign hacking didn't create things like more votes being submitted then the number of registered voters in Detroit. Mind you, said votes were for the losing candidate. Americans should be more incensed by all the "home grown" corruption and rigging. That is the bigger threat then anything coming from outside our nation.


Speaking of being skeptical of "the evidence," that whole Detroit thing smacks to me of human error based on what I've read. If you want to talk about "home grown" rigging that actually happens (and extremely often), let's talk gerrymandering like the kind the GOP tried to pull off in NC.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 am

Boomchild wrote:
UncleKG wrote:Fear-mongering. Yes, we need to be vigilant, but give this "one of the biggest problems facing the U.S." rhetoric a rest. The facts/stats simply don't bear this out. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2015/11/23/youre-more-likely-to-be-fatally-crushed-by-furniture-than-killed-by-a-terrorist/?utm_term=.1bfb06218e2f


It's not fear mongering to say that the problem stems from the centuries old problem that the moderate and radical Muslims have been at war with each other. It's not fear mongering to say that it is them that have to solve the problem within their own religion. It's not fear mongering to say that no outside influence or actions is going to ultimately solve the problem. With respect to the article you have posted, last I checked furniture doesn't attack and kill people over an ideology. Furniture doesn't brain wash and indoctrinate human beings into radical beliefs that call for a worldwide caliphate. The longer the true solution to radical Islam is ignored the more the "statistics" will change and not for the better.

Crowder discusses this whole comparison between "faulty furniture" and Islamic terrorism. Feel free to check it out. The time marks where he goes into this is 1:02 to 2:51.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSmPSmrsmkA


Sincere question: how do you propose they solve the problem within their own religion? Radicals aren't going to listen to reason.

I watched the clip. Yes, furniture doesn't have an evil ideology. Having said that, I'm not going to huddle in fear in my house because there's an incredibly small chance (one in 20 million) that if I go to a public event in the U.S., I'm going to be killed by a terrorist act, and I'm not going to not move the couch downstairs when the time comes because it may fall on me.
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 am

UncleKG wrote:Speaking of being skeptical of "the evidence," that whole Detroit thing smacks to me of human error based on what I've read. If you want to talk about "home grown" rigging that actually happens (and extremely often), let's talk gerrymandering like the kind the GOP tried to pull off in NC.


Yeah, all those dead people that ended up voting was due to simple "human error". Give me a break. It's clear the people that are running the elections are rigging things and that is a bigger threat then something that could come from the outside. No matter how you slice it, one act doesn't justify or excuse the other.
Last edited by Boomchild on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:07 am

UncleKG wrote:Sincere question: how do you propose they solve the problem within their own religion? Radicals aren't going to listen to reason.


I don't have all the answers but it's clear that the problem germinates from within the religion itself. They could at least remove those clerics that continue to spew the radical viewpoints that the moderates claim do not represent them. They could expose and turn over to the authorities those in the Muslim communities that are involved in all the various aspects of terrorism and further it's cause instead of turning a blind eye to it. They could start to reform the religion that does away with the practices that go against the aspects of human rights and personal freedom. If they were to abolish the practice of Sharia Law, that would be a big step in the right direction.

UncleKG wrote:I watched the clip. Yes, furniture doesn't have an evil ideology. Having said that, I'm not going to huddle in fear in my house because there's an incredibly small chance (one in 20 million) that if I go to a public event in the U.S., I'm going to be killed by a terrorist act, and I'm not going to not move the couch downstairs when the time comes because it may fall on me.


The point isn't about being in fear that someone won't go out in public. It's about seeing the problem for what truly is. It isn't about that even though It doesn't impact a certain part of a population that it isn't a problem that could effect said part of the population. It's about the Islamic terrorism that goes on daily around the globe. It's the fact that it is growing in areas were it hasn't before. The whole accidents with furniture and comparing it to a religious terrorism movement is not an argument. It like saying since a child has more of a chance of drowning in a pool then being molested by an adult we shouldn't concern ourselves with child molestation.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Boomchild wrote:
UncleKG wrote:Lewis is far from the only one questioning the legitimacy of Trump's win, given the evidence of Russian tampering.


A laugh every time someone hangs Hillary's loss and Trumps win on Russian hacking or Russian tampering. First off, our government leaders should be the last ones pointing fingers on this subject. Due to the fact of how our government has interfered and attempted to manipulate foreign elections. The most recent example being their involvement to undermine the re-election of Netanyahu. As to the election, any alleged foreign "tampering" or "hacking" is far from the reason Hillary lost the election. The democrats lost because they chose a extremely flawed and questionable candidate. Hillary was the one that chose to setup the questionable private email server while being SOS. Hillary chose to then lie and fabricate when explaining what she did while using it. Which of course was exposed by the FBI investigation. It was Hillary that chose not to distance herself from her connections to The Clinton Foundation both while being SOS and running for POTUS. It was Hillary's campaign that chose to collude with democratic activist groups to incite violence at the opposing candidates rallies and got caught red handed. It was Hilary that attacked and delegitimized millions of voters by calling them a "basket of deplorables". With how long she has been in politics, one would think she would have known that last thing you do is attack or disparage the voter. It was Hillary's campaign staff that got caught colluding with the press on articles and with getting debate questions in advance. It was the DNC that got caught colluding with Hillary to ensure she was the winner of their primary election. When you look at all this stuff, her loss has more to do with these issues then some "outside" influence.


Like Obama sending billions to alter Israels election.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests