Gene Simmons : Sex, Money, Kiss

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Gene Simmons : Sex, Money, Kiss

Postby Wayne » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:17 am

If you haven't read the new book Sex, Money, Kiss by Kiss bassist & rock legend Gene Simmons then you should if you're an old Kiss fan like myself from the 70's & the generations of fans because the philosophy of life according to the Demon himself on money, women, sex & being a member of the legendary rock band Kiss from his perspective even though don't take it way too seriously. BTW, this book is not a sequel to his excellent biography Kiss & Makeup which should be read by every dedicated Kiss fan.
Wayne
Ol' 78

Postby MAGICTOUCH » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:24 pm

Is there anything of Gene's position on women's feet?

:roll:
Ha Ha
MAGICTOUCH
Radio Waves

Postby Wayne » Wed Oct 01, 2003 9:43 pm

You mentioned it, not me. Why don't you read the book Sex, Money, Kiss & find out if he mentions it.
Wayne
Ol' 78

Postby Wayne » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:24 am

Sex, Money, Kiss is a great book by Kiss bassist & rock legend Gene Simmons for generations of Kiss fans since it's the philosophy of life according to the Demon himself on money, women, sex & being a member of the legendary rock & roll band Kiss even though I wouldn't take it too seriously unless you're an idiot but it's not a sequel to his great autobiography Kiss & Makeup speaking as an old Kiss fan!!!
Wayne
Ol' 78

Postby Take me home » Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:35 pm

I'm trying not to be facetious here, but why have you put two posts almost saying exactly the same thing?????

As I don't have a memory retention problem, I got the gist from the first post without having to be told it all again just 3 posts later................
Some things in this world, man, they don't make sense. Some things you don't need until they leave you...
They're the things that you miss
Take me home
Radio Waves

Re:

Postby bobrod » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:13 am

Sorry to say, but this book was just boring from top to bottom. So one sided and arrogant, every other word was "money." It did nothing for me, but I should have expected it. I just felt the need to read it because I read everything Kiss related.

For Kiss fans that are expecting some old band stories, forget it. You'll get that in Gene's first book (although there are some factual errors in that one).

Bob
bobrod
Fresh Air

Postby Wayne » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:49 am

I think Gene Simmons & Paul McCartney are two of the smartest & richest rock legends in the business because they know how to make money as well as being great artists & performers in their own right. Gene knows what he's talking about most of the time without being politically corrrect which upsets the sensitive souls of political correctness besides somebody who works for the Bush administration invited him to the White House. Sex, Money, Kiss is a great advice book with the Demon himself talking about money, women, sex & being a member of the legendary rock band Kiss which might offend some due to their own stupidity but I wouldn't take it too seriously as a Kiss fan but it's not a sequel to his autobiography Kiss & Makeup.
Wayne
Ol' 78

Return to Death By Stereo