I Admit The Sandusky Situation Is A Bad Look.

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Postby Rockindeano » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 am

S2M wrote:taxpayers won't have to finance the snuff film he'll be filming in the near future with his cellmate, Tyrone.


Awesome! Another "ass rape" analogy given and it consists of a "BLACK GUY." Too funny. And please Sean don't tell me "Tyrone" could be a white dude. hahaha

Black crank and now Tyrone. hahaha
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 am

I'm getting dizzy...


Image
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:47 am

Michigan Girl wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Don't tell her to learn the law when she was absoutely right the first time. Of course bail is available, it can also be un-available if a Judge so decides, so what was your point?

For choosing the one in which we do not deem appropriate!!




I find it odd that Sandusky is allowed to speak to the public about this case ...or at least
that his attorney has not advised against it ...rules/laws?!?!?


Attorneys usually have certain obligations/restrictions on speaking to the press about their cases under the attorney ethical rules. But in a highly publicized case like this, Sandusky's lawyer has a lot of leeway to try to put his own spin on the PR.

As far as Sandusky goes, he can say whatever he wants absent a "gag order" from the court, a confidentiality agreement with the prosecution/victims, etc. But ANYTHING he says outside of court (with a few limited restrictions, but certainly anything he said to Costas) can be offered against him as an admission (if he testifies or NOT) or to impeach his credibility/inconsistent statements (if he testifies), either in a civil or criminal case. So for instance, if he were to testify in his own case, the prosecution or a plaintiff lawyer is entitled to offer anything he said to Costas against him.

In contrast, let's say McQueary refused to testify and they wanted to ask JoePa what McQueary said when he came to his home on that Saturday afternoon. That might be "hearsay" and JoePa might not be allowed to testify that McQueary told him he saw Sandusky buttfucking a 10 year old boy.

That's why it's not smart to say ANYTHING when you get in a car accident or get accused of buttfucking boys. You need maximum wiggle room and deniability at trial. In going on with Costas and telling that story, Sandusky and his defense are now pretty much locked into the "I was snapping towels and horseplaying with the kid" defense from here 'til eternity. That might prove very ill-advised.
User avatar
Ehwmatt
MP3
 
Posts: 10845
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:18 am

Sandusky lawyer impregnated a teen


Monday, November 14, 2011



STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — The lawyer for accused child molester Jerry Sandusky apparently likes his women young.

Defense attorney Joe Amendola, 63, representing Sandusky in the sexual molestation case roiling Penn State and Joe Paterno’s legendary football program, impregnated a teenager and later married her, The Daily has learned.

According to documents filed with Centre County Courthouse, Amendola served as the attorney for Mary Iavasile’s emancipation petition on Sept. 3, 1996, just weeks before her 17th birthday.

The emancipation request said Mary graduated from high school in two years with a 3.69 grade point average and maintained a full-time job — but makes no mention of any special relationship between her and her lawyer.

Roughly around the same time, however, Iavasile became pregnant with Amendola’s child, and gave birth before she turned 18, her mother, Janet Iavasile, alleged in an interview with The Daily.

He was born in 1948 and was around 49 at the time.

“At the time, I didn’t know the extent of the relationship,” said Janet of when her daughter first began spending time with the attorney. Amendola seemed more like Mary’s “mentor,” she added.

“She met him through the school district; she was interested in the law,” Janet said.

Court records show the two were married on Feb. 8, 2003, around the time her mother says their second child was born. They are now separated, but she has kept his surname.

Since then, Janet said, she has learned to accept the unusual relationship.

“Joe is a very good father and has loved his two children very much, and that’s the most important thing for me right now,” she said.

Mary Amendola, who is now 32, did not return requests for comment, but later emailed The Daily claiming "all of the information is incorrect," though she would not provide details. Joe Amendola did not return multiple requests for comment.

Mary has tried to distance herself from the now notorious attorney — just yesterday, she changed her Facebook name to Mary Christmas. Her friends joked she should make it permanent.

But when Joe Amendola said in a televised interview last night that he would let Sandusky supervise his children, Mary Amendola instantly posted on her Facebook, "OMG did Joe just say that he would allow my kids to be alone with Jerry Sandusky?"
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:26 am

Taco Party at PennState: "You invited Jerry?..... I thought Jerry gave you the creeps."

Image


:D
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:26 am

I'm noit arguing the law. I know it. Juldge did wrong and I believe she will be brought up for judicial review.
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 am
Location: sc

Postby Don » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:50 am

S2M wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Don't tell her to learn the law when she was absoutely right the first time. Of course bail is available, it can also be un-available if a Judge so decides, so what was your point?


It was justified. Judging by her second response....

ANYWAY...he's not a flight risk. He is 67 years old, he doesn't have a passport, and he wound up on the phone with Bob Costas last night....if he ends up sucking tailpipe - good for him...taxpayers won't have to finance the snuff film he'll be filming in the near future with his cellmate, Tyrone.


Don't you mean blue movies as opposed to snuff films?
Don
Super Audio CD
 
Posts: 24898
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:01 pm

Postby S2M » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 am

Don wrote:
S2M wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Don't tell her to learn the law when she was absoutely right the first time. Of course bail is available, it can also be un-available if a Judge so decides, so what was your point?


It was justified. Judging by her second response....

ANYWAY...he's not a flight risk. He is 67 years old, he doesn't have a passport, and he wound up on the phone with Bob Costas last night....if he ends up sucking tailpipe - good for him...taxpayers won't have to finance the snuff film he'll be filming in the near future with his cellmate, Tyrone.


Don't you mean blue movies as opposed to snuff films?


I don't know....in the Nick Cage movie 8mm...they were snuff films. Sounded funny when I wrote it... :lol:
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11823
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Postby Michigan Girl » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:48 am

Alleged rape victim disputing account says it never happened.

Can you find that story ff...just posted on my phone
Michigan Girl
MP3
 
Posts: 13963
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:36 am

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:20 am

It was just a short paragraph in a Reuters story.

STATE COLLEGE, Pa (Reuters) - The lawyer for the Penn State football coach charged with child sex abuse said in an interview on Monday the boy at the center of a 2002 incident detailed in the grand jury's report had been identified and said it never happened.




no other facts than what every lawyer would say...
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:23 am

Evidently some of that Costas interview ended up on the cutting room floor...


Legal experts were shocked Jerry Sandusky's lawyer allowed him to be interviewed by Bob Costas on NBC's "Rock Center" Monday night, pointing out that his words are sure to be used against him in court.

But while Costas's interview was forceful and compelling, the full transcript of what Sandusky said wasn't aired until it appeared Tuesday morning on "Today."

At one point, about seven minutes into the interview and after Costas asked Sandusky about the 40-count indictment he faces for sexually abusing boys over a 15-year period, and Sandusky replies that he is innocent of those charges, Costas asks Sandusky if he fits the classic MO of a pedophile.

Sandusky's reply at the 19:01:01:00 mark of the interview is perhaps the most damning of the entire session:

"Well -- you might think that," Sandusky said. "I don't know. (LAUGHS) In terms of -- my relationship with so many, many young people. I would -- I would guess that there are many young people who would come forward. Many more young people who would come forward and say that my methods and -- and what I had done for them made a very positive impact on their life. And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Costas himself seemed stunned by Sandusky’s comments, and perhaps by the fact that he was being interviewed at all. According to Costas, he was preparing to interview Joseph Amendola when the lawyer suddenly offered to get Sandusky on the telephone.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 am

Fact Finder wrote:Evidently some of that Costas interview ended up on the cutting room floor...


Legal experts were shocked Jerry Sandusky's lawyer allowed him to be interviewed by Bob Costas on NBC's "Rock Center" Monday night, pointing out that his words are sure to be used against him in court.

But while Costas's interview was forceful and compelling, the full transcript of what Sandusky said wasn't aired until it appeared Tuesday morning on "Today."

At one point, about seven minutes into the interview and after Costas asked Sandusky about the 40-count indictment he faces for sexually abusing boys over a 15-year period, and Sandusky replies that he is innocent of those charges, Costas asks Sandusky if he fits the classic MO of a pedophile.

Sandusky's reply at the 19:01:01:00 mark of the interview is perhaps the most damning of the entire session:

"Well -- you might think that," Sandusky said. "I don't know. (LAUGHS) In terms of -- my relationship with so many, many young people. I would -- I would guess that there are many young people who would come forward. Many more young people who would come forward and say that my methods and -- and what I had done for them made a very positive impact on their life. And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Costas himself seemed stunned by Sandusky’s comments, and perhaps by the fact that he was being interviewed at all. According to Costas, he was preparing to interview Joseph Amendola when the lawyer suddenly offered to get Sandusky on the telephone.


I'm almost starting to wonder if this buffoon lawyer has some kind of pedophilia-legitimizing agenda to push, given the dirt on him impregnating a teenager at age 49.

This whole saga really is like something out of a Law and Order SVU episode.
User avatar
Ehwmatt
MP3
 
Posts: 10845
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Postby DrFU » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Evidently some of that Costas interview ended up on the cutting room floor...


Legal experts were shocked Jerry Sandusky's lawyer allowed him to be interviewed by Bob Costas on NBC's "Rock Center" Monday night, pointing out that his words are sure to be used against him in court.

But while Costas's interview was forceful and compelling, the full transcript of what Sandusky said wasn't aired until it appeared Tuesday morning on "Today."

At one point, about seven minutes into the interview and after Costas asked Sandusky about the 40-count indictment he faces for sexually abusing boys over a 15-year period, and Sandusky replies that he is innocent of those charges, Costas asks Sandusky if he fits the classic MO of a pedophile.

Sandusky's reply at the 19:01:01:00 mark of the interview is perhaps the most damning of the entire session:

"Well -- you might think that," Sandusky said. "I don't know. (LAUGHS) In terms of -- my relationship with so many, many young people. I would -- I would guess that there are many young people who would come forward. Many more young people who would come forward and say that my methods and -- and what I had done for them made a very positive impact on their life. And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Costas himself seemed stunned by Sandusky’s comments, and perhaps by the fact that he was being interviewed at all. According to Costas, he was preparing to interview Joseph Amendola when the lawyer suddenly offered to get Sandusky on the telephone.


I'm almost starting to wonder if this buffoon lawyer has some kind of pedophilia-legitimizing agenda to push, given the dirt on him impregnating a teenager at age 49.

This whole saga really is like something out of a Law and Order SVU episode.


Just when you think this thing can't get any more sickening ...
DrFU
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3272
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:07 am

Fact Finder wrote:Evidently some of that Costas interview ended up on the cutting room floor...


Legal experts were shocked Jerry Sandusky's lawyer allowed him to be interviewed by Bob Costas on NBC's "Rock Center" Monday night, pointing out that his words are sure to be used against him in court.

But while Costas's interview was forceful and compelling, the full transcript of what Sandusky said wasn't aired until it appeared Tuesday morning on "Today."

At one point, about seven minutes into the interview and after Costas asked Sandusky about the 40-count indictment he faces for sexually abusing boys over a 15-year period, and Sandusky replies that he is innocent of those charges, Costas asks Sandusky if he fits the classic MO of a pedophile.

Sandusky's reply at the 19:01:01:00 mark of the interview is perhaps the most damning of the entire session:



"Well -- you might think that," Sandusky said. "I don't know. (LAUGHS) In terms of -- my relationship with so many, many young people. I would -- I would guess that there are many young people who would come forward. Many more young people who would come forward and say that my methods and -- and what I had done for them made a very positive impact on their life. And I didn't go around seeking out every young person for sexual needs that I've helped. There are many that I didn't have -- I hardly had any contact with who I have helped in many, many ways."

Costas himself seemed stunned by Sandusky’s comments, and perhaps by the fact that he was being interviewed at all. According to Costas, he was preparing to interview Joseph Amendola when the lawyer suddenly offered to get Sandusky on the telephone.

OMG! Any smart persoj would shut their mouth. He's gonna dig his on grave. Good hope he rots in hell
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 am
Location: sc

Postby Rick » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 am

If you haven't heard the Costas interview, it's on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr4x7yzNxg
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
User avatar
Rick
Super Audio CD
 
Posts: 16722
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Texas

Postby steveo777 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 am

He's probably a charter member of NAMBLA too.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 10925
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Postby Rick » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:41 am

Rick wrote:If you haven't heard the Costas interview, it's on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr4x7yzNxg


After listening, I'd say it wasn't the entire interview as the line referenced by the bolded part of FF's post wasn't in there.
I like to sit out on the front porch, where the birds can see me, eating a plate of scrambled eggs, just so they know what I'm capable of.
User avatar
Rick
Super Audio CD
 
Posts: 16722
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Texas

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 am

Rick wrote:
Rick wrote:If you haven't heard the Costas interview, it's on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr4x7yzNxg


After listening, I'd say it wasn't the entire interview as the line referenced by the bolded part of FF's post wasn't in there.



They showed the cutout part that I bolded on the Today Show this morning..it's out there. NY Daily News had the story I posted.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:44 am

Breaking.....McQueary on CBS Evening News tonight


McQueary on alleged rape: 'I did stop it,' did have discussions with police

By Mark Wogenrich and Andrew McGill, Of The Morning Call

4:36 p.m. EST, November 15, 2011
Mike McQueary, the Penn State assistant football coach under fire for his reported lack of action in an alleged 2002 rape of a boy by Jerry Sandusky, said in an email to a former classmate that he stopped the assault in an athletic facility shower and discussed it with police.

In the email obtained by The Morning Call, McQueary wrote that he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police" following the alleged incident between Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant coach, and a boy. McQueary also wrote that he "is getting hammered for handling this the right way or what I thought at the time was right."

"I had to make tough impacting quick decisions," McQueary wrote.

He's expected to appear tonight on CBS Evening News, according to a tweet from CBS.

McQueary has been criticized widely for not going directly to police to report the abuse. A grand jury report stated a graduate assistant, later identified as McQueary, witnessed the abuse in the shower and left.

McQueary was placed on administrative leave last week after Penn State officials said he had received threats.

According to the grand jury report, the graduate assistant said he saw a boy, whose age he estimated at 10 years old, "being subjected to anal intercourse" by a naked Sandusky in a shower at the Penn State football building in March 2002. The graduate assistant left "immediately," was "distraught" and called his father, according to the presentment. His father told him to leave the building and come to his home, according to the presentment.

In the email obtained by The Morning Call, dated Nov. 8, McQueary said "I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room."

"No one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds," McQueary wrote. "Trust me."

Asked about McQueary's statement in the email that he had discussions with police, Penn State police told The Morning Call they were deferring to the university public relations office, which did not return a call Tuesday afternoon. Pennsylvania State Police in Harrisburg, which is heading the investigation, did not return a call.

McQueary has not spoken publicly and declined to be interviewed by The Morning Call.

A call left for McQueary's lawyer was not returned. The State College Police Department did not return a call for comment.

The email obtained by The Morning Call is the second to surface from McQueary in which he claims the facts of his involvement are distorted. NBC News reported Monday night that McQueary emailed friends and former teammates, telling them, "I did the right thing…you guys know me…the truth is not out there fully…I didn't just turn and run…I made sure it stopped…I had to make quick tough decisions."

This new email obtained by The Morning Call, however, is the first where McQueary says he had discussions with police and where he comments in more detail about the alleged shower incident since it was disclosed in the grand jury report.

On Tuesday morning, Joseph Amendola, Sandusky's lawyer, told NBC's "Today Show" that he believes he has identified the alleged victim in the 2002 incident. Amendola added that the alleged victim, "if we have found him," is telling "a very different story."

"He's saying it never happened," Amendola said in the interview.

According to the grand jury report, McQueary spoke with Head Coach Joe Paterno the day after the alleged incident and later met with athletic director Tim Curley and Gary Schultz, vice president for finance and business. Curley and Schultz have been charged with perjury and failure to report. Curley was placed on administrative leave, and Schultz, who oversaw university police, returned to retirement.

Penn State's board of trustees fired Paterno and University President Graham Spanier resigned last week.

Sandusky is charged with 40 counts of sexual abuse of children and free on $100,000 bail.

Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:58 am

Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:39 am

An Associated Press analysis shows former Penn State football coach Joe Paterno is in line for a pension of more than $500,000 a year.

The AP examined records from the State Employees' Retirement System. Paterno's pension records obtained Tuesday show he's credited with more than 60 years in the system. That means he's eligible for a pension equal to 100 percent of the average of his three highest-salary years.

Paterno's average pay was $554,000 between 2008 and last year.

It's likely he'd also be able to withdraw a considerable amount of cash in the form of his own contributions to the system and still get a $554,000 annual pension.

Paterno lost his job last week. But he hasn't retired, so those pension figures could change. His actual pension will depend on several factors.
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:47 am

Fact Finder wrote:Taco Party at PennState: "You invited Jerry?..... I thought Jerry gave you the creeps."

Image


:D


:lol:
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3546
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: The Best Location In the Nation

Postby geminix » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 pm

in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sport ... for-1.html
User avatar
geminix
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:11 am
Location: Georgia

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 pm

geminix wrote:in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sport ... for-1.html


Maybe i'm only seeing a small part of the house in the picture, but that house is worth almost $600K? WtF?
User avatar
Ehwmatt
MP3
 
Posts: 10845
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Postby S2M » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11823
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Postby Ehwmatt » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:28 pm



You are in good form lately. Great reference. Can't believe I didn't fuckin think of that ! :evil:
User avatar
Ehwmatt
MP3
 
Posts: 10845
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm

geminix wrote:in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sport ... for-1.html


He did this because he knew what was about to go down. Sorry won't work. Less than 5 years he's still on the hook for any and all lawsuits.
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 am
Location: sc

Postby geminix » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:39 pm

perryswoman wrote:
geminix wrote:in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sport ... for-1.html


He did this because he knew what was about to go down. Sorry won't work. Less than 5 years he's still on the hook for any and all lawsuits.


Yeah this article makes it seem like he KNEW something was going to go down. I really hope that wasn't the case but it sure doesnt look good.
User avatar
geminix
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:11 am
Location: Georgia

Postby Don » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:41 pm

geminix wrote:
perryswoman wrote:
geminix wrote:in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sport ... for-1.html


He did this because he knew what was about to go down. Sorry won't work. Less than 5 years he's still on the hook for any and all lawsuits.


Yeah this article makes it seem like he KNEW something was going to go down. I really hope that wasn't the case but it sure doesnt look good.


I thought the laws changed when it comes to transferring assets under market value.
Don
Super Audio CD
 
Posts: 24898
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:01 pm

Postby perryswoman » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:42 pm

geminix wrote:
perryswoman wrote:
geminix wrote:in July, JoePa transferred ownership of his home to his wife for a dollar.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/16/sport ... for-1.html


He did this because he knew what was about to go down. Sorry won't work. Less than 5 years he's still on the hook for any and all lawsuits.


Yeah this article makes it seem like he KNEW something was going to go down. I really hope that wasn't the case but it sure doesnt look good.


It sure doesn't. I doubt he will be around many more years. The stress of all the investigations and lawsuits will do him in, in the end.
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 am
Location: sc

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest