OFFICIAL 2013-2014 NFL Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: OFFICIAL 2013-2014 NFL Thread

Postby steveo777 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:19 pm

slucero wrote:
steveo777 wrote:All things are getting blown out of proportion by Forty-Whiner fans. Crabtree talks his fair share of shit and loses. Sherman puts him in his place after the win, probably running on pure adreanaline, prior to having time to compose himself. It can happen to the best of them. That's not enough to take the entire team down and make me a Broncos fan. Some of ya need to grow the fuck up.

Calling it now for the Seahawks to win the superbowl.

The gameplan for Seattle will be the same as for Kaepernick.. pressure.. but the difference is Kaepernick is the equivalent of a 7 year old retard, compared to Manning when it comes to reads and play calling.

If the the Seattle D line can get to Manning, they can keep the score down... if they don't and he gets time to pass... Manning will put up 30 by the half and it will be hard for the Hawks to catchup..

Manning is definitely something to respect and pay attention to. I think you are insightful on this. He is the greatest risk to Seattle in this game, unless they can out-game him. That's probably gonna be tough, but doeable.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Memorex » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:29 pm

slucero wrote:a couple of Seatlle boards I was reading..

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87155

If this is the quote you are referring to, clearly sarcasm, then it's pretty inappropriate to come here and state something as fact. I'll make you a deal - if you delete your posts on the matter, I will delete mine that have your original post so that this thread can be clean from this pure BS.

I can't believe an upset 49ers fan threw popcorn at our own Seattle field staff... as we politely helped they injured player off the field. This is just disgraceful. ;)
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 pm

steveo777 wrote:All things are getting blown out of proportion by Forty-Whiner fans. Crabtree talks his fair share of shit and loses. Sherman puts him in his place after the win, probably running on pure adreanaline, prior to having time to compose himself. It can happen to the best of them. That's not enough to take the entire team down and make me a Broncos fan. Some of ya need to grow the fuck up.

I can't recall many players calling another player sub-par after a game and then mediocre over and over in a press conference. It's low rent, low class. He'd had plenty of time to calm down by then. And even still, why would adrenaline make someone be so unsportsmanlike? Usually it would just cause you to pump yourself up, not tear other people down.

Anyway, Sherman has a long history of being a dick, so it's not this one incident. And it's not just forty niner fans that he put off, it's much of the country. I'm old though. I come from the times of Jerry Rice and such where you made a great play, handed the ball to the ref, and got back to the huddle/sideline without throwing a party.

You are right about it not being enough to take the entire team down, except moments like that do. That's just how it is. It's an extremely talented team. And they are going to be at this level for many years. So hopefully they handle it with grace.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Jonny B » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 am

Peyton Manning is playing like a guy who's sick of being called the regular season QB who can't win the big one. And if I hadn't picked Seattle to beat Denver at the beginning of the year, then I would certainly pick the Broncos, just purely on Peyton's experience and will to get another ring...But I'm not going to flip-flop. I will stick with Seattle and go down with the ship.
"I once had an understanding that everything would go my way. But now we’ve come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs" -- Delain
Jonny B
8 Track

Postby slucero » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:18 am

Memorex wrote:
slucero wrote:a couple of Seatlle boards I was reading..

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87155

If this is the quote you are referring to, clearly sarcasm, then it's pretty inappropriate to come here and state something as fact. I'll make you a deal - if you delete your posts on the matter, I will delete mine that have your original post so that this thread can be clean from this pure BS.

I can't believe an upset 49ers fan threw popcorn at our own Seattle field staff... as we politely helped they injured player off the field. This is just disgraceful. ;)

My bad... that wasn't the board.. but if Seattle fans were tossing crap on Bowman they should have their PSL's taken away..

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby YoungJRNY » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 am

I saw this live and almost choked on my spit:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/70971D ... DB1ZYp39pX
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 am

YoungJRNY wrote:I saw this live and almost choked on my spit:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/70971D ... DB1ZYp39pX

ya saw that.. he got "Tomlin'd".... There'll be a fine for that..

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:23 am

Memorex wrote:

I can't recall many players calling another player sub-par after a game and then mediocre over and over in a press conference. It's low rent, low class. He'd had plenty of time to calm down by then. And even still, why would adrenaline make someone be so unsportsmanlike? Usually it would just cause you to pump yourself up, not tear other people down.

Anyway, Sherman has a long history of being a dick, so it's not this one incident. And it's not just forty niner fans that he put off, it's much of the country. I'm old though. I come from the times of Jerry Rice and such where you made a great play, handed the ball to the ref, and got back to the huddle/sideline without throwing a party.

You are right about it not being enough to take the entire team down, except moments like that do. That's just how it is. It's an extremely talented team. And they are going to be at this level for many years. So hopefully they handle it with grace.

Like I said would happen.. Sherman got his ear bent by Carroll.. and he's already backpeddling..

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby YoungJRNY » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:05 am

Tom Brady: 3 Super Bowl victories; 9 time Pro-Bowler; Most playoff wins by any QB; Estimated 28$ million a year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jydDzzyLQ

0 high fives.
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby mikemarrs » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:01 am

Seattle went 13-3 on the year and all three losses were by seven points or less.Losses were by seven,six and two points.

Seattle is 26th in passing offense and but 4th in rushing offense.Russell Wilson threw for 26TD and 9INT and was 257 of 407 passes completed for 3,357 yards.Wilsons longest pass of the season was 80 yards to Golden Tate.Tate was also the leading receiver catching 64 passes for 898 yards and 5TD.The Seahawks leading rusher was Marshawn Lynch rushing 301 times for 1257 yards with a 4.2 rushing average and 12TD.Russell Wilson had success running the ball too running 96 times for 539 yards and 1TD.

Seattle was 14th in red zone scoring percentage scoring 53 percent of the time.Seattle were good on six out of eleven when going for it on fourth down good 54.5 percent of the time.They were 20th offensively with 307 first downs passing 160 times and running 106 times gaining 31 of them on penalties.On special teams they ranked 27th averaging 21 yards a return and on punts averaged 11 yards a return.Seattle ranked first in field goal percentage making 95 percent of attempts.Seattle ranked 29th with 42 yards per punt and had two punts blocked.

On defense Seattle ranked 1st against the pass and 7th against the run.Seattle defense was best in the league only giving up 282 yards per game.Seattle only gave up 14 points per game also a league best.Seattle also had a league leading 2.5 takeaways per game.Richard Sherman leads the team with 8INT.

Denver went 13-3 on the year and all three losses were by seven points or less.Losses were by seven,six and three points.

Denver scored 606 points on the year and averaged 38 points per game setting a new NFL record for points scored in a season.Denver ranked 1st in passing offense and 15th in rushing offense.Peyton Manning threw for 55TD which was most ever in one season for a QB and 10INT and was 450 of 659 passes completed for 5,477 yards.Manning's longest pass of the season was 78 yards to Demaryius Thomas.Thomas was also the leading receiver catching 92 passes for 1430 yards and 14TD.The Broncos leading rusher was Knowshon Moreno rushing 241 times for 1038 yards with a 4.3 rushing average and 10TD.

Denver was best in the league in red zone scoring percentage scoring successfully 73 percent of the time.They were also league best on fourth down turning eight out of nine plays into first downs good 89 percent of the time.They were first in the league with 435 first downs passing 293 times and running 107 times gaining 35 of them on penalties.On special teams they were 14th in kickoff return yards averaging 25 yards a return scoring on one 105 yard return during the season.On punt returns they averaged around 8 yards a return with one TD scored on a 81 yard return.Denver ranked second in field goal percentage making 94 percent of attempts.Denver ranked 20th with 44 yards per punt and had one blocked this season.

On defense Denver ranked 27th against the pass and 8th against the run.Denver was 18th in total defense giving up 350 yards per game.Denver was 20th in takeaways causing one turnover on average per game.Dominique Rodgers Cromartie tied Danny Trevathan and Chris Harris with 3INT.

Overall SUPER BOWL this year features league best offense Denver against league best defense Seattle
mikemarrs
Stereo LP

Postby mikemarrs » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:34 pm

Mike Munchak formerly head coach of the Titans now hired as offensive line coach for the Steelers.He always had the best offensive lines here when he coached them here in Tennessee for many years.Munchak got in over his head as head coach but he is an excellent offensive line coach and is a member of the hall of fame as an offensive linesman himself playing 1982-1993.Going to be a bit odd seeing Munchak over on the other sideline this upcoming season as Pittsburgh travels to play Tennessee on the schedule.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ine-coach/
mikemarrs
Stereo LP

Postby YoungJRNY » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:29 pm

NICE!!!! I was afraid he was pulling strings to latch on to another job but man, I absolutely LOVE this signing. Steelers are putting together one helluva staff. If they don't pull that shit and start the season 0-4, if Brady can bring THAT N.E team to the title game, there's no doubt in my mind Ben can take the Steelers that far next year. I'm ready.
YoungJRNY
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:51 am

13m

NFL fines Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman $7,875 for unsportsmanlike conduct in final minute of NFC championship game - @seattletimes

read more on seattletimes.com
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Liam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:31 pm

Senior Bowl tomorrow, and the Pro Bowl Sunday. Honestly, I'm more interested in the Senior Bowl. The draft system used for the Pro Bowl was interesting, but it's not a fucking GAME. No kickoffs will even happen this year. One step closer to losing them completely.....
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby conversationpc » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:42 am

Liam wrote:Senior Bowl tomorrow, and the Pro Bowl Sunday. Honestly, I'm more interested in the Senior Bowl. The draft system used for the Pro Bowl was interesting, but it's not a fucking GAME. No kickoffs will even happen this year. One step closer to losing them completely.....

Might as well lose them since there's very few anymore that are even returned and half of the ones that are end in a penalty.
My blog = Dave's Dominion

conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby Liam » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:28 am

I wanna return to 70's rules, and knock the shit out of these primadonna pussies. LOL
Liam

"It ain't how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get it, and keep goin'." - Rocky
Liam
MP3

Postby No Surprize » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:14 am

Liam wrote:I wanna return to 70's rules, and knock the shit out of these primadonna pussies. LOL

LOL! The best post you ever had Liam. Funny shit dude.
"Steve "The Riffmaster" Clark"

My generations "Jimmy Page"
No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:26 am

No Surprize wrote:
Liam wrote:I wanna return to 70's rules, and knock the shit out of these primadonna pussies. LOL

Well thank you. I do what I can. :lol:

Seriously....if there was a way to REALLY do it, I'd put the '77 Cowboys against the '07 Cowboys (with 70's rules, of course), and see how many casualties there are at the end. 0 would be on the '77 side, I bet. lol
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Memorex » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:12 am

Liam wrote:
No Surprize wrote:

Well thank you. I do what I can. :lol:

Seriously....if there was a way to REALLY do it, I'd put the '77 Cowboys against the '07 Cowboys (with 70's rules, of course), and see how many casualties there are at the end. 0 would be on the '77 side, I bet. lol

I agree. The only problem with this reunion is that it would be hard to get hold of the '77 players because they can't remember their own names. :)
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Liam » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 am

That, and one of the MVP's is dead....so that'd be a bit challenging. lol
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:49 am

NFL Partners with CBS on 2014 Thursday Night Football Package

CBS AND NFL NETWORK TO EACH TELEVISE 8 GAMES

NANTZ, SIMMS TO BROADCAST THURSDAY NIGHT GAMES

NEW YORK – The National Football League will team with long-time broadcast partner CBS to produce and televise Thursday Night Football for the 2014 season, it was announced today by NFL Commissioner ROGER GOODELL and LESLIE MOONVES, president and CEO of CBS Corp., and SEAN McMANUS, Chairman, CBS Sports.

CBS will air eight early season games that also will be simulcast on NFL Network. NFL Network will also televise eight late-season games in the run-up to the playoffs. The mix of games will include 14 on Thursday nights and two late-season games on Saturday.

The full slate of 16 regular-season games will be produced by CBS with its lead broadcasters and production team, including JIM NANTZ and PHIL SIMMS, on all Thursday night games. In a new twist, NFL Network hosts and analysts will be featured in the pregame, halftime and postgame shows along with CBS Sports announcers.

The agreement is for the 2014 season with an additional year at the NFL’s option.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby mikemarrs » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 am

2014 OPPONENTS

AFC EAST

1. New England Patriots
Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions
Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

2. New York Jets
Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions
Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

3. Miami Dolphins
Home: Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
Away: Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Jacksonville Jaguars, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

4. Buffalo Bills
Home: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings
Away: Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

AFC NORTH

1. Cincinnati Bengals
Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Denver Broncos, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers
Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

2. Pittsburgh Steelers
Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, New York Jets, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers

3. Baltimore Ravens
Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers
Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

4. Cleveland Browns
Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Oakland Raiders, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers

AFC SOUTH

1. Indianapolis Colts
Home: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins
Away: Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

2. Tennessee Titans
Home: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants
Away: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Kansas City Chiefs, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

3. Jacksonville Jaguars
Home: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Miami Dolphins, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants
Away: Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

4. Houston Texans
Home: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Buffalo Bills, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins
Away: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

AFC WEST

1. Denver Broncos
Home: Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Indianapolis Colts, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers
Away: Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Cincinnati Bengals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks

2. Kansas City Chiefs
Home: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Tennessee Titans, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks
Away: Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Pittsburgh Steelers, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers

3. San Diego Chargers
Home: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Jacksonville Jaguars, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks
Away: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Baltimore Ravens, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers

4. Oakland Raiders
Home: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Houston Texans, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers
Away: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Cleveland Browns, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks

NFC EAST

1. Philadelphia Eagles
Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Carolina Panthers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans
Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts

2. Dallas Cowboys
Home: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts
Away: New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans

3. New York Giants
Home: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts
Away: Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans

4. Washington Redskins
Home: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans
Away: Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Minnesota Vikings, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts

NFC NORTH

1. Green Bay Packers
Home: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Philadelphia Eagles, New England Patriots, New York Jets
Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Seattle Seahawks, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

2. Chicago Bears
Home: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins
Away: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, New England Patriots, New York Jets

3. Detroit Lions
Home: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New York Giants, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins
Away: Chicago Bears, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Arizona Cardinals, New England Patriots, New York Jets

4. Minnesota Vikings
Home: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Washington Redskins, New England Patriots, New York Jets
Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, St. Louis Rams, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

NFC SOUTH

1. Carolina Panthers
Home: Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Seattle Seahawks, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers
Away: Atlanta Falcons, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

2. New Orleans Saints
Home: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals
Away: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

3. Atlanta Falcons
Home: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers
Away: Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Home: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals
Away: Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Washington Redskins, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC WEST

1. Seattle Seahawks
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Green Bay Packers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders
Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Carolina Panthers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers

2. San Francisco 49ers
Home: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers
Away: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, New Orleans Saints, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders

3. Arizona Cardinals
Home: St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Detroit Lions, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers
Away: St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders

4. St. Louis Rams
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Minnesota Vikings, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders
Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers
mikemarrs
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:31 am

CBS 

35m

CBS adds Tony Gonzalez, drops Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe in shakeup on 'NFL Today' - @SInow

read more on nfl.si.com
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby No Surprize » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:39 pm

Fact Finder wrote:CBS 

35m

CBS adds Tony Gonzalez, drops Dan Marino, Shannon Sharpe in shakeup on 'NFL Today' - @SInow

read more on nfl.si.com

Does anyone even watch a pre-game show? Fucking useless drivel from former players all riding Tom Jackson's coattail. I stopped watching any pre-game, post game show long ago especially when that marble-mouth talking Shannon Sharpe opened his mouth. Who-ever thought this numbskull would be pleasing to the ear needs an ass-whipping. I rarely listen to the play by play anymore unless the color commentator is someone who sticks to the play, is pleasing to the ear, or funny (which is very rare, I know). I was so fucking happy when Madden retired, I couldn't stand that fucker as a color man. "You see, here's what he did". "They gave him the ball, he was suppose to run this way (all while diagraming this shit on a chalkboard), but instead took it outside and was stopped short." NO Shit fucktard, if I didn't understand and know the game I wouldn't watch it in the first place.

No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby Liam » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:01 am

I can't watch CBS, but FOX is pretty fun. That is until Riggle comes on....that's usually when I go for beer. :lol:
Liam

Liam
MP3

Postby slucero » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:35 pm

NFL to penalize for using he "N" word...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10500 ... lurs-games

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby No Surprize » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 am

slucero wrote:NFL to penalize for using he "N" word...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10500 ... lurs-games

I heard this and laughed. Do they realize the only fuckers they will be penalizing ARE the afro-americans? They use it like clock work, probably after every play!

No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:08 am

You can't (and shouldn't) use it in any other workplace. Why should the NFL be any different?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:21 am

Report: New York Jets interested in Michael Vick for quarterback - @RapSheet via @njdotcom
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby No Surprize » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:54 am

Memorex wrote:You can't (and shouldn't) use it in any other workplace. Why should the NFL be any different?

There are a TON of words you shouldn't use anywhere at anytime but it never stops people from using them. And how is an official going to determine who said what on a playing field that's loud as it is? And are they going to punish latino's who say something in spanish? It's ludicrous to think that this will be enforceable on a football field, basketball court, or baseball diamond. Officials in any sport with the ludicrous number of rules to remember and enforce are now being asked (if this passes) to flag the impossible.

No Surprize
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo