Joe Bonamassa "Different Shades Of Blue" Official Music Vid

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Joe Bonamassa "Different Shades Of Blue" Official Music Vid

Postby tater1977 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Joe Bonamassa "Different Shades Of Blue" Official Music Video

http://youtu.be/Z3_GOk36JD0

...Joe Bonamassa will release his brand new solo album Different Shades Of Blue (J&R Adventures) on September 23, 2014....

... To prepare for the record, Bonamassa took 2013 off from releasing any new studio material, a rarity in the tireless bluesman's career, and instead spent time in Nashville writing with Jonathan Cain (Journey), known for hits "Who's Crying Now," "Open Arms," and "When You Love A Woman;" James House (Diamond Rio, Dwight Yoakam, Martina McBride), and Jerry Flowers (Keith Urban).

"The writers really inspired me, and having access to really great lyricists and songwriters made it such a great experience," said Bonamassa. Recorded at Studio At The Palms in Las Vegas, NV, Different Shades Of Blue was produced by Kevin Shirley (Black Crowes, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin), who has helmed Bonamassa's last fifteen projects including his solo projects and collaborations with Black Country Communion and Beth Hart. To complement Bonamassa's signature guitar style and vocals, Shirley brought together a group of musicians including Reese Wynans (organ, piano), Carmine Rojas (bass), Michael Rhodes (bass), Anton Fig (drums, percussion), Lenny Castro (percussion), Lee Thornburg (trumpet, trombone), Ron Dziubla (saxophone), the Bovaland Orchestra (strings), and Doug Henthorn and Melanie Williams (background vocals)....
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Joe Bonamassa "Different Shades Of Blue" Official Music

Postby Peartree12249 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:53 am

I'm liking this tune! 8)
Grammar, the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
Peartree12249
Stereo LP

Postby TageRyche » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm

I just listened to the song and I'm loving it. Sent it out on my Twitter and Facebook feeds and will put it in my next sports blog column too.

Added the CD to my buy list.

It is just a GREAT song.
TageRyche
LP

Postby tater1977 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:51 am

TageRyche wrote:I just listened to the song and I'm loving it. Sent it out on my Twitter and Facebook feeds and will put it in my next sports blog column too.

Added the CD to my buy list.

It is just a GREAT song.

+ 1
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Return to Death By Stereo