Fantasy Football

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Fantasy Football

Postby AR » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:46 pm

I have a couple of slots available in the fantasy football league I run. CBSSportsline. Live draft on Fri Sept 29th. Asking for a $20 donation and it's winner take all. No need to pay upfront. Most of us paypal things in before the season ends.

PM me an e-mail address if you would like an invite.

Ed
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Enigma869 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 am

I also have 2 to 4 slots left in a Yahoo fantasy football league that we ran for MR members last season. No money involved, but if you want in, send me your email address, and I'll send you an invitation.
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Re: Fantasy Football

Postby Jonny B » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:55 am

Engima, I missed out on fantasy football last year because the draft happened on a work night. I'm interested in trying Fantasy Football in the Yahoo league, but it will be dependent on your draft date and time, and if my work schedule will allow, as it changes from week to week. So if the date and time falls on a day I'm available and you have a slot left when my work schedule comes around for that day, I will send an e-mail address.
"I once had an understanding that everything would go my way. But now we’ve come too far along for me to hold on to my own beliefs" -- Delain
Jonny B
8 Track

Return to Death By Stereo