Fuck you Gene Simmons

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Fuck you Gene Simmons

Postby G.I.Jim » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:47 am

That's all. He can bite my dick after his latest slam on people who suffer from alcoholism, addictions and depression. Anyone want to buy my Kiss cd's? :D
Last edited by G.I.Jim on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3
 
Posts: 10101
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: Your Momma's house

Re: Fuck you Gene Simons

Postby tater1977 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:56 pm

G.I.Jim wrote:That's all. He can bite my dick after his latest slam on people who suffer from alcoholism, addictions and depression. Anyone want to buy my Kiss cd's? :D



Watch it... he may want to take a polaroid of it... :D :shock: :D
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4386
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Re: Fuck you Gene Simons

Postby G.I.Jim » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:04 pm

tater1977 wrote:
G.I.Jim wrote:That's all. He can bite my dick after his latest slam on people who suffer from alcoholism, addictions and depression. Anyone want to buy my Kiss cd's? :D



Watch it... he may want to take a polaroid of it... :D :shock: :D


:lol: :lol:
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3
 
Posts: 10101
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: Your Momma's house

Re: Fuck you Gene Simmons

Postby steveo777 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:42 pm

A friend on FB said he was going to delete everyone who posted anything KISS on his page.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 10925
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Fuck you Gene Simmons

Postby G.I.Jim » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:37 am

steveo777 wrote:A friend on FB said he was going to delete everyone who posted anything KISS on his page.


Anything GOOD or BAD?
The artist formerly known as Jim. :-)
G.I.Jim
MP3
 
Posts: 10101
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:06 pm
Location: Your Momma's house


Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abitaman, Bing [Bot] and 1 guest