Joan Rivers RIP

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Joan Rivers RIP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:58 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Re: Joan Rivers RIP

Postby Lora » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:49 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:A very nice lady.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb ... 44477.html

And such a tragic way to lose your life....routine endoscopic surgery. Hard to believe they allowed someone who is 81 to undergo the procedure outside of a hospital. So sad for her daughter and grandson. :(
Lora
8 Track

Postby yulog » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:49 pm

Lora wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:A very nice lady.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb ... 44477.html

And such a tragic way to lose your life....routine endoscopic surgery. Hard to believe they allowed someone who is 81 to undergo the procedure outside of a hospital. So sad for her daughter and grandson. :(

I think there was more to this story
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:01 am

Joan Rivers's Funeral Set for Sunday; Burial Arrangements Underway

By Elizabeth Durand Streisand
https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb ... 08753.html

09/05/2014

...While there's no denying this is a time of sadness and mourning, Rivers's comedy lives on. In her 2012 book, I Hate Everyone… Starting With Me, the comedienne revealed her hopes for her funeral, down to the last, star-studded detail. Not surprisingly, even on the topic of her own death, Rivers was honest, irreverent, and aimed, above all, to make the rest of us laugh.

"I want Craft services, I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene! I want it to be Hollywood all the way," she wrote. "I don't want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents. I don't want a eulogy; I want Bobby Vinton to pick up my head and sing, 'Mr. Lonely.' I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag. And I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing just like Beyoncé's."

Based on the outpouring of love for the late star, something tells us that, for the most part (we can't make any promises about the wind machine), Rivers may get her final wish.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:10 am

A few years back, watched Joan and her daug Mel on Trump's - The Apprentice
and you could see momma hen protecting her baby chick when others tried to
throw her under the bus. I'm sure Mel could take care of herself, but you could
see the love they had for each other.
RIP Joan.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Return to Death By Stereo