News about Chelsea Clinton's baby - ad nauseum

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

News about Chelsea Clinton's baby - ad nauseum

Postby steveo777 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Why do we have to keep hearing about Chelsea Clinton's new baby, ad nauseum? Ok...she had a fucking baby and Hill and Bill are grandparents. We get it! They aren't the royal family and Chelsea is no damn Kate Middleton. Good grief! Everybody has a fucking baby. So what!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
steveo777
MP3

Re: News about Chelsea Clinton's baby - ad nauseum

Postby Boomchild » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:23 pm

steveo777 wrote:Why do we have to keep hearing about Chelsea Clinton's new baby, ad nauseum? Ok...she had a fucking baby and Hill and Bill are grandparents. We get it! They aren't the royal family and Chelsea is no damn Kate Middleton. Good grief! Everybody has a fucking baby. So what!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

OH DEAR GOD! There's another one of them now???? Someone, please make it stop!!!!! 8)
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:13 am

steveo777 wrote:Why do we have to keep hearing about Chelsea Clinton's new baby, ad nauseum? Ok...she had a fucking baby and Hill and Bill are grandparents. We get it! They aren't the royal family and Chelsea is no damn Kate Middleton. Good grief! Everybody has a fucking baby. So what!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

She's the poster child for sexual abstinence. Well at least we know now that "it's" a biological woman. For a while there I had my serious doubts. So how does a guy look at that truly fugly woman a get a hard-on, is way beyond me. Even if that was the last living biotch on this planet, I'd choose to jackoff instead.....hands down!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Arkansas » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:33 am

o-NEW-YORK-POST-570.jpg
o-NEW-YORK-POST-570.jpg (105.55 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
Arkansas
Cassette Tape

Postby JBlake » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:32 am

God I love this! On the other hand, more "junkfood" for idiots without a life. The general public must not have much to deal with in their own lives, they need to be involved in everyone else's life but their own. Get ready for Hilldabeast and Blow Job Bill's grandkid to be on the front page of People magazine, plus the bonus article on how Chelsea breast feeds the fucking little tyke. Or how about "10 things you don't know Chelsea feeds the little shit that (for whatever fucking reason we feel) you need to know about".
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:36 pm

I wonder if she has applied for the WIC program yet?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Maybe she'll grow up to be a Ambassador to Lybia.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:48 pm

I heard George Soros already started a college fund for her. Saul Alinsky donated a book.
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:22 pm

steveo777 wrote:I heard George Soros already started a college fund for her. Saul Alinsky donated a book.

He should. He had alot to do with her Grandmothers.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:13 pm

steveo777 wrote:I heard George Soros already started a college fund for her. Saul Alinsky donated a book.

Wasn't Soros the sperm donor?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:28 am

Boomchild wrote:

Wasn't Soros the sperm donor?

No that was Bill, and the procedure was done in a pizza and Cuban cigar smoke filled room.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:05 am

steveo777 wrote:They aren't the royal family

Doesn't matter, I'm sick of hearing about them, too. Since Day Zero. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby RedWingFan » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:34 am

JBlake wrote:plus the bonus article on how Chelsea breast feeds the fucking little tyke.
If she doesn't put a bag over her head first, this should be considered child abuse.
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:28 am

RedWingFan wrote:
JBlake wrote:plus the bonus article on how Chelsea breast feeds the fucking little tyke.
If she doesn't put a bag over her head first, this should be considered child abuse.

I'm sure her husband has an unlimited stack of photos to tape over her face.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby UncleKG » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:21 am

Based on all your responses, I'm left to conclude that if Chelsea Clinton were as attractive as Kate Middleton, you'd care more. Superficial much? Being that the Royal Family essentially performs no political or executive role, you're saying you care more about the child of a meaningless figurehead of another country than you do about the grandchild of someone who held what is arguably the most prominent government position in the free world. Ok, got it.
UncleKG
LP

Postby JBlake » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:17 am

UncleKG wrote:Based on all your responses, I'm left to conclude that if Chelsea Clinton were as attractive as Kate Middleton, you'd care more. Superficial much? Being that the Royal Family essentially performs no political or executive role, you're saying you care more about the child of a meaningless figurehead of another country than you do about the grandchild of someone who held what is arguably the most prominent government position in the free world. Ok, got it.

No. The little bitch could be a 10 and I'd still be sick and tired of reading about her personal life. I'm just saying: BTW, the bitch fell out one Talllllll fugly tree, and hit every fucking branch on the way down, but at the same time, the man must have quite a sexual mentality in order to get a hard-on. Operation: "bag the hag".
JBlake
8 Track

Return to Death By Stereo