Bryan adams tracks of my years

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Bryan adams tracks of my years

Postby yulog » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:10 am

I wanted to hate this cd(I cant stand cover albums) . The new song is fantastic(she knows me) instantly catchy, and though I'm only a couple songs in, I got to be honest I want to hear his interpretation of the rest of the cd. :shock:
yulog
Stereo LP

Re: Bryan adams tracks of my years

Postby No Surprize » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:45 pm

So says a dancing Hippo.

Fuck a covers album. What's up with Bryan Adams? The motherfucker use to put out great rocking albums. I'm not a fan of cover albums. One song that you can interpret and possibly do better, fine. Adams needs to get back with Vallance and the band and start rocking.
"Steve "The Riffmaster" Clark"

My generations "Jimmy Page"
No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby RPM » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:22 am

"She knows me" is very good. Classic Adams.
standouts to me, "Help me make it thru the night' "Anytime at all" and "Down on the Corner"
He should have left "God only Knows" alone IMO. sonically this album sounds pretty good.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track

Postby yulog » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:29 pm

No Surprize wrote:So says a dancing Hippo.

Fuck a covers album. What's up with Bryan Adams? The motherfucker use to put out great rocking albums. I'm not a fan of cover albums. One song that you can interpret and possibly do better, fine. Adams needs to get back with Vallance and the band and start rocking.

I agree.
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:09 am

'Summer of '69' rocks my vehicle every single morning. One of my all time favorite songs.
YoungJRNYfan
Cassette Tape

Postby yulog » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:16 am

yulog wrote:I wanted to hate this cd(I cant stand cover albums) . The new song is fantastic(she knows me) instantly catchy, and though I'm only a couple songs in, I got to be honest I want to hear his interpretation of the rest of the cd. :shock:

Well just like any other covers album, I got bored pretty quickly after song 3, adams has a very distinctive voice and it works well on some of these songs but long term, I don't see myself listening to these.......new song still is very good...but I think I got ahead of myself on this one.
yulog
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am

yulog wrote:
yulog wrote:I wanted to hate this cd(I cant stand cover albums) . The new song is fantastic(she knows me) instantly catchy, and though I'm only a couple songs in, I got to be honest I want to hear his interpretation of the rest of the cd. :shock:

Well just like any other covers album, I got bored pretty quickly after song 3, adams has a very distinctive voice and it works well on some of these songs but long term, I don't see myself listening to these.......new song still is very good...but I think I got ahead of myself on this one.

This is my exact assessment.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Return to Death By Stereo