My Best of 2014 Book list

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

My Best of 2014 Book list

Postby TageRyche » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:09 am

My article on the best mystery/thriller novels of 2014 can be seen at this Pop-topia.com link.
TageRyche
LP

Re: My Best of 2014 Book list

Postby kgdjpubs » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:21 pm

nice. Might have to check a couple of those out. A few of them sound very interesting.
kgdjpubs
Cassette Tape

Postby TageRyche » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:48 am

kgdjpubs wrote:nice. Might have to check a couple of those out. A few of them sound very interesting.

Thanks for reading. Obviously I found all of them interesting. It kind of depends on what you like in particular. But I Am Pilgrim is where you should start.
TageRyche
LP

Postby No Surprize » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:25 am

I'll have to check out your #1 and see if I agree. I'm or use to be an avid reader, kind of lagged on it this year. I will mention that I use to read Daniel Silva, but like Clive Cussler, his books became the same. My suggestion to him would be to make Gabriel Allon more of a bad ass. From the ones I have read this year the one that stands out is David Goleman's "Carpathian". It's the ongoing saga of his "Event Group" novels and one of the best of the bunch. The Carpathian Mountains, Gypsy's and Werewolves, Russians, Bible mythology. What more could you want?
"Steve "The Riffmaster" Clark"

My generations "Jimmy Page"
No Surprize
Cassette Tape

Postby TageRyche » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:33 am

No Surprize wrote:I'll have to check out your #1 and see if I agree. I'm or use to be an avid reader, kind of lagged on it this year. I will mention that I use to read Daniel Silva, but like Clive Cussler, his books became the same. My suggestion to him would be to make Gabriel Allon more of a bad ass. From the ones I have read this year the one that stands out is David Goleman's "Carpathian". It's the ongoing saga of his "Event Group" novels and one of the best of the bunch. The Carpathian Mountains, Gypsy's and Werewolves, Russians, Bible mythology. What more could you want?

Appreciate the feedback. I don't see Daniel Silva making Gabriel Allon more of a badass given developments in the books.

I haven't read David Goleman's work before. I'll look it up and if it interests me I'll pick it up.
TageRyche
LP

Return to Death By Stereo