Happy Birthday Deano!

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Happy Birthday Deano!

Postby artist4perry » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:11 am

Happy Birthday Deano! You are so missed and loved by so many here! I thought we should remember him, after all he kept this forum lively. Anyone with remembrances, or funny stories about him, can add them here. He had some of the most "original" conversations this site ever saw...and he was just someone you grew to love as you knew him. Love to Lula and Wyatt on this day of days...we love and miss you too.
artist4perry
MP3

Location: Running around in the vast universe that is my imagination. Send help!

Re: Happy Birthday Deano!

Postby AR » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:48 am

I have some stories.............................. :lol:

Trying to think how I can clean them up since he's not here to say what would be off limits.

All of the sudden though I have this voice in my ear saying "Dude, just do it. It will blow up the board and piss Andrew the fuck off."

R.I.P. my friend!
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby artist4perry » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:35 am

I wish someone could dig up the post where he said MR should be an island. He had given us all jobs and huts to live in. I was supposed to be in the old lady hut. He felt I guess I am so square that it was best I be put in that hut. He also gave someone else the job of mopping up the pee in the old lady hut. I am glad most of all he did not give me that job. That and his high spirited battles with she who shall not be named. LOL We love you big guy. I miss you being on here. I know you were a diamond in the rough but you made us all love you. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
artist4perry
MP3

Location: Running around in the vast universe that is my imagination. Send help!

Postby Aaron » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Dude you are missed. One of the funniest persons I've known. Happy Birthday!
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby steveo777 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: You just know, up there, wherever he is, he is laughing his ass off at us!
steveo777
MP3

Postby YoungJRNYfan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Happy Bday, Big Dean! He was the heartbeat of this forum. Never the same after his passing around here. Was fortunate enough to meet him, be around and have some convo with him in Vegas '08. . He was all about getting together via train and make our rounds and pick up MR's along the way and have a good time. After the heatest of discussions, there was always a PM around the corner showing the heart he had. Dean was a good man and highly missed.
YoungJRNYfan
Cassette Tape

Postby SusieP » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:51 am

Yep.
Think of him often too, the big lug.

Life is sh*t sometimes.

http://www.smoothduo.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/SuzeFromSmoothDuo/
Twitter - @smoothduo

Rest In Peace Deano.
SusieP
Stereo LP

Postby ebake02 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:17 am

A big happy birthday Deano! I spent a lot of time on here doubled over in laughter reading his posts, especially when he was tearing into some loon. :lol:
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP

Postby mikemarrs » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:31 pm

Been clean three years January 25th, Remember my getting clean was around the same time Deano passed. Hard to believe it has been three years. One of a kind.
mikemarrs
Stereo LP

Return to Death By Stereo