Phone interview with Ed....What's your impressions...?

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Phone interview with Ed....What's your impressions...?

Postby MarcDorcel » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:53 am

IMO...I thought he sounded like a bit like a jerk.... :evil:

I realize that this was a "cold" call from a radio station, but after all these years of waiting around for the fans, I believe he could of made more of an effort to at least sound interested.

He did say that he had a life and had no time to read what the fans are writing.... :roll:

Well maybe the fans should follow his advice and not worry too much about what Eddie does in the future.... :idea:

Am I the only one here who got the impression that Eddie isn't too concerned about what the fans want and he'll get to what he wants to do when "he" wants to get to it...?
MarcDorcel
Fresh Air

The Call

Postby vanhielan » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:59 pm

I thought it was common knowledge that Ed is meant to be a jerk anyway ???

Although my first impressions were of joy and optimisim when hearing him. He sounded in good spirits (and maybe even if he'd be partaking in a few) and he talked excitedly about his "work".

I agree with the fact that he has to please himself first and foremost. I mean the guy has made his money and doesnt have to worry about what he does for the remainder of his life. Now it's down to fufilling his own creativity as an artist. However, like the majority of VH fans I just wish he'd hurry the f**k up!

Roll on 2004

Mike L Anthony
THE UKS NUMBER ONE VAN HALEN TRIBUTE
http://www.vanhielan.com

NP - Little Guitars
vanhielan
Radio Waves

Postby Jovi Fan 70 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:20 pm

This just in:

Eddie & Alex to rename the band as "The Inactives" with their new lead singer, STEVE PERRY!!! (Now that my friends would be the best of both worlds!)
Jovi Fan 70
Radio Waves

Postby Jovi Fan 70 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:21 pm

This just in:

Eddie & Alex to rename the band as "The Inactives" with their new lead singer, STEVE PERRY!!! (Now that my friends would be the best of both worlds!)
Jovi Fan 70
Radio Waves

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara