Heart’s Ann Willson Gets Married

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Postby tater1977 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:19 am

April 28, 2015

http://wcsx.com/2015/04/28/hearts-ann-w ... s-married/

Snapshot.jpg
Snapshot.jpg (76.1 KiB) Viewed 834 times

Well, we didn’t see this coming.

On Saturday (April 25), Heart’s Ann Wilson got married for the first time ever. A posting on the group’s Facebook page announces that “a harmonious melody of devotion was felt on 4/25, as @AnnWilson and #DeanWetter were married in an intimate ceremony in front of family and friends. Congratulations to the Newlyweds! Love Rules!!!”

A subsequent posting showed a photo of the happy couple, with Wilson wearing a violet dress designed by her friend Anthony Sartino, which was released exclusively to People.com.

The ceremony took place in Heart manager Carol Peters‘ backyard in Topanga, Calif. Wilson tells People that she and Wetter “first met in the 80s and went on a date where we both got smashed and I tried to seduce him. Like the gentleman he is, he declined. Years passed, we got back in touch after we had both grown up, and Pow! — It worked! Did it ever!…He is my friend, my angel, my husband. I am truly happy.”

Wilson has two children — daughter Marie, who she adopted in 1991, and son John, who she adopted in 1998. She tells us that, “Family’s well. Y’know, families go up and down and everything, but on the whole we’re doing fine.”

EXCLUSIVE: Congrats to Ann Wilson of @officialheart, who tied the knot on Saturday! Photos: http://t.co/W01UZZv4b2 pic.twitter.com/1tf39QUyyq— People magazine (@people) April 28, 2015
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Heart’s Ann Willson Gets Married

Postby scarab » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 am

best voice in Rock and Roll next to Steve Perry. Congrats!
scarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Death By Stereo